Getting Even with Evie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus got up a reached out for a nearby towel, mopping up his brow and forehead. He threw it to her, but she didn't reach to pick it up. His cock had deflated now, and he rolled off the condom, slipping into his lab coat.

"You should probably get that butt-plug back into your ass now. It'll slow your next peak." He told her, placing the plug on the ground beside her.

"I fucking hate you." She replied. Evie picked up the butt plug and got up, heading over to a nearby bench. She leaned over and reached around, positioning the sex toy's tip against her loose ring. It slid into her effortlessly, bringing a moan to her lips and jolt of electricity to her pussy. Regardless of how much she hated Marcus right now, she felt absolute bliss when her ass was full. The plug settled the fog in her mind, allowing her to square off directly facing her tormentor.

"Alright. You're going to tell me now exactly what you've done to me, and how we can stop it." She shot at him.

"It's not quite that simple." He said. "But I'll try to explain it tonight at dinner."

12