Getting Fucked by Tim

Story Info
Girl's first person POV.
892 words
3.24
21k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in the swings at the park wrapping up our third date together. I was incredibly horny and due to my insatiable libido, I really wanted to sleep with him tonight.

"I've really enjoyed spending time with you tonight," Tim said.

"Me too."

"Would you maybe like to... come see my place?"

"Yes," I replied without any hesitation. I couldn't resist. I was so attracted to Tim. He looked so sexy standing 6'3" with dark brown hair and eyes. We hadn't even kissed yet. The sexual tension was building up so fast I could hardly stand it. We had kind of danced around the subject of sex and what we like in bed so I had a really good feeling about where this would go.

We walked about a block and he unlocked his apartment. It was really nice and I was glad he didn't have a roommate. We took off our shoes at the door. I sat on the couch and he walked into the kitchen and asked if I'd like anything to drink. I asked about wine and he had a bottle of Pinot Noir, which was fine with me. He poured us both glasses and he joined me on the couch. He leaned over to kiss me and I got butterflies in my stomach.

He was a great kisser. His hand slid up my short skirt and I could feel myself getting wet. He moved his hand back down my thigh as we made out, teasing me and then letting his hand wonder upwards, touching my satin bra underneath my shirt. I felt his other hand on my back under my shirt as he undid the bra clasp. I started taking off his shirt and threw it on the ground. His chest was even better than I'd imagined it. I got on top of him on the couch so that I was straddling him. I could see the top of his hunter green boxers as I ran my hands down his six pack with my heart beating faster and faster with anticipation.

"Wrap your legs around me," ordered Tim.

I obeyed and he carried me away to his bedroom. He threw me on his bed and took off my shirt and bra in one pull. He was on top of me now and I could feel his hard cock through his pants. I spread my legs so I could feel his hard cock pushing on my clit. Jason could see up my skirt now and backed away so he could get a better look. He smiled and fliped me over onto all fours.

He pushes up my skirt so he can see my lacey boy shorts style underwear. He kissed up my thigh and made his way to my ass cheeks and slowly pulled my panties down to my knees. I moaned with pleasure because I wanted more and my pussy was so wet by now. He licked around my ass cheeks to my bikini line and finally to my pussy lips. He pushed his tongue inside me and started licking my slit slowly. I lowered myself onto him so he could lay down while I sit on his face. He told me how good I taste and I tell him how good his tongue feels. He licked faster and the pleasure intensified. After a while I could tell I was going to come and I started shaking and breathing harder. He made me come so hard that I had to roll over in exhaustion.

"How was it?" Jason asks.

"Amazing" I reply as I started touching his package over his pants.

His cock was still hard which showed how much he liked eating me out. This made me even more excited so I got on top of his legs. I undid his pants and pulled them down to his knees with his boxers. His cock was slightly above average length and width which made me smile with anticipation.

I started kissing his stomach and licked beside his happy trail following it down to the rest of his pubic hair. I grabbed his cock and started stroking it slowly, and then licked it from shaft to head all over. By the time it was really wet I took the whole cock into my mouth and moved my head up and down. I sucked it a little and made circles around the head of his cock with my tongue.

I turned around so that he could see my ass and so that I could take his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat. After a few minutes he told me he wanted his cock in my pussy because he couldn't take it any more. He flipped me around so that he was on top. My pussy was still wet from his mouth and from getting hornier while I sucked his cock so when he entered me his cock slid in nicely.

He fucked me slowly at first and I clenched my pussy around his cock. I could see that he felt it from the reaction in his gorgeous face. He kept fucking me harder and faster until he came inside me. We laid in bed afterwards until we fell asleep. I knew from the first time I saw him that sex with him would be amazing.