Getting Head

Story Info
A description of a blowjob.
707 words
3.95
37.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

She crawls up from the bottom of the bed so that she can get into the favored position. I draw my legs up and spread them in anticipation.

"Sir, could you move up a little more, maybe push your pillow up further so that I can fit more comfortably down here."

I lean the pillow against the headboard. My head is now tilted downward to give me a perfect view of the proceedings. I think to myself that that is probably her intent in asking me to move up.

She places both hands at the base of my cock pulling it toward her until it is pointing straight up. It is hard, as hard as it has ever been. And not just my cock, but my whole body, indeed every fiber of my being, is alive with anticipation. I have experienced her talents before. I know what is coming.

"I love doing this for you." She giggles as her tongue darts out lightly flicking at the head of my cock.

I watch her. I am unable to speak. She envelops me with softness. Her lips and tongue caress my manhood with an amazing gentleness that mesmerizes me. My eyes are fixed on her every motion. I feel my heart beating harder and louder in my chest. My breathing becomes audible. I watch her. I try to restrain my mounting desire. I want it to last. I close my eyes for a moment to concentrate on keeping control. When I open them again, her eyes meet mine. She smiles a smile that belies the pleasure she gets from giving pleasure. Her look is soft and submissive. I watch as she makes love to my erection, worshipping it with her heated mouth. I again close my eyes, savoring the sensations.

"Do you like it?"

I look down at her again. Her eyes are stronger now. The softness is gone. It has been replaced with a determined gaze. She is gaining control and she knows it. Her fingers and lips are pressing harder against my shaft. Her motions are more forceful.

"Hmmmm?" Her eyes looks hard into mine. They demand an answer this time.

I whisper in a voice that trembles with a one syllable response; "Yes."

"Good."

Her lips cover the head of my cock and slide slowly but deliberately downward. My hard on disappears into her mouth. She stops at the base holding her lips tight and still. As her head rises back up she again looks into my eyes. Her hard look leaves no doubt as to her increasing power. She bobs her head up and down with steady strokes. I watch her. It is impossible for me to take my eyes off of her. She is an artist, a woman who has truly mastered the art of the sensuous blowjob. No matter how hard I try to keep composed, to keep control, her skills break down my resistance. I start to moan. My breathing becomes deeper and louder. My hands quiver. To steady them I pinch my nipples, but they lack their usual sensitivity. All feelings flow from below. There is nothing else.

As I watch, she releases huge quantities of saliva. Her spit flows down my shaft, soaking my balls. The sight and feel of it accelerates my passion. She again looks up at me. Her eyes are powerful. She has me. She knows it. Her look shows it. She basks in her power.

"You bitch, you bitch, you fucking bitch..." The words escape from my lips. There is no meaning to them. It is merely a last ditch attempt to hold on. But this only results in her increasing the ferocity of the strokes and the suction she applies on the upstroke. I feel my whole body shaking. "Suck it, god, suck it, suck it, suck it... god, do it, suck it...arrrghhh..." The words begin to fade into meaningless drivel. Finally, the screaming starts. With one last monumental effort I open my eyes one more time. She looks at me. Her eyes say it all. "Gotcha." I close my eyes as the convulsions begin. I scream at the top of my lungs as my whole universe centers on the explosion that overpowers me.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers