Getting Her Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words that worked well, for Sandy, feeling Bill's body beginning to stiffen, said, "Oh yea, come on, come on, I feel you, come on, make it a good one. Let it go, fuck me. Fill me with your cum."

I laid next to them watching as Bill's ass muscles tightened, he was close, so very close. Then he drove himself into Sandy one last time and held himself deep within her. His ass muscles were now tightening and relaxing then tightening again and again as he pumped his cum into my wife's pussy. Then he collapsed onto her.

They lay there catching their breath for the next few minutes, and then Bill rolled of her. His softened cock left the proverbial trail of cum and pussy juice mixture across Sandy's leg.

Sandy looked at me and ask, "Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"Oh yes" I replied as I moved towards her.

"Wait not yet." I was told.

Settling back down I watched as she turned her head towards Bill and kissed him. Sandy was still on her back with her legs slightly parted. Bill was part way on his left side with his left arm still under her neck. Both of Sandy's arms were along side her body.

They kissed, or more like pecked at their lips, for a short bit then Sandy looked at me and said, "Play with me."

I moved closer to her as my left hand went to her pussy. The mixture of their lovemaking made her pussy extremely wet. My fingers had absolutely no trouble sliding into her. I knew what she liked, my fingers to go in and then for me to run them to the top of her pussy lips, over her clit and then back in. And for the next 5 minutes or so while they kissed this is what I did.

Sandy had taken hold of Bill's soft dick and was stroking it back to life. Then with her other hand she took hold of my wrist, not to stop me, but to guide me and control my pace. She was soon moving her hands at the same pace, jacking off Bill while masturbating via my fingers.

Their kissing continued and it was only a few more minutes before she quickened the pace of my hand and then came. Her grip on me became rather firm which told me she did not want any movement on of her pussy. She wanted to enjoy her orgasm. Even her hand on Bill's now stiff cock had stopped moving.

Once she calmed back down Sandy looked at me, smiled and said, "I'm getting close to being ready for you to fuck me. Just a few more minutes."

While starring into my eyes she turned onto her side so her back was towards Bill. She slid her ass to his groin while reaching between her legs. She was guiding Bills cock to her pussy. Still looking me in the eyes and not saying a word she took him in her.

As they fucked Sandy kept starring at me, her mouth was open just a tiny bit but said nothing. Little by little her eyes looked as though they were losing focus, starring but not seeing. She never looked away nor do she ever blink. She was getting lost in her feelings.

I lay there, looking back at her but unlike her, I was seeing. Seeing hearing and deeply enjoying as she was receiving more pleasure. My dick throbbed with every stroke Bill was making into my wife's cunt. When he pushed into her my cock swelled, then relaxed as he pulled back, and re-swelled as he drove into her again.

A good 6 or 7 minutes had gone by since she took Bill's in dick before her head cocked slightly to her right and her eyes completely glassed over. Her mouth opened a bit more and a moan escaped from her throat. She never closed her eyes or looked away from me as she came. She kept her eyes locked to mine, she stared right at me as Bill fucked her to another orgasm.

And she continued looking right at me moments later as Bill held himself tight to her ass as he came in her for the second time tonight.

Without saying a word to Bill she slid away from him and turned onto her back. Her legs were spread and she told me "Come fuck me, I need you. I need you now."

I wasted no time getting between my wife's legs and my dick wasted no time sliding between the lips of her well-fucked and well-lubricated pussy. Even though she had produced plenty of pussy juice and she had two loads of Bills cum in her, her pussy was still extremely tight for my cock. While Bills dick is longer than mine, the circumference of mine is equal to its length, 6-1/2 inches. Sandy calls it her pile driver.

"God, you are so big, go easy. Oh so big, so hard. Fuck me." My wife cried as I entered her.

One would think I would cum as soon as my dick entered my wife, but we together have trained it to have control, and we were putting it to good use.

"Did I make you hot?" Sandy asked me.

"Oh god yes, I loved watching and hearing you and Bill fucking."

"All I was thinking about was how hard your cock would be for me. How big and hard." She told me.

For the next several minutes we showered each other with kisses. Our hands held each other tight. Our bodies ground into one another. We had waited all night for this moment. This was the conclusion of our game. Me getting Sandy ready to be fucked by and to fuck Bill and then Sandy getting me ready by being fucked by and fucking Bill while my dick was being ignored and never touched. That was our foreplay. Bill was just one of our toys.

Then orgasm's, hers then mine. "Oh yes." Sandy cried as hers over took her. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I never said a word; I just drove my dick deep into her pussy and held myself there as I emptied my load inside her. Sandy cried out again as she felt my dick swell as I came.

We both laid there catching our breath, then Sandy said, "Not bad guys. Not bad."

As she got out of bed she told Bill to pour us all a glass of wine and break out the crackers, she was going to take a shower. Then she told us we would need our strength because the night was still young and her pussy was still horny. We were three very well fucked people by morning.

12