Getting Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so wet that the two of them made loud slapping sounds every time Sebastian thrust into her to the hilt -which was deeper than he had been going when he was torturing her with slow penetration. Her juices trickled out of her vagina and ran down her butt crack. She reached up and blindly sought the rails of her bed. His thrusting was moving her too much. She needed leverage to stay in place so he could fill her more.

The first time he plunged into her as she pushed against him, she cried out in pain. The tip of his penis must have banged up against her uterus. Sebastian stopped his thrusting and asked anxiously. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" He was only slightly winded. Chrissy thought belatedly, did he have the stamina of a cheetah or what? But she shook her head vigorously and said, "No! Why'd you stop? Don't make me hurt you. Fuck me. Hard!" He chuckled and obeyed her.

She moaned and gasped and tried to keep her pleasure as quiet as possible, but it was hard. She'd always been a vocal lover. And though he was pounding her like a mallard duck, all the noise he made was deep breathing. Chrissy opened her eyes and stared in wonder as she realized what he was doing. He was regulating his breathing! Realization came to her. He'd be able to last forever. The thought made her moan in happiness. They'd be fucking all night long. Suddenly Sebastian gripped her thighs and shoved them as wide as he could, and now she was totally open to his hammering. Which is exactly what he did. Somehow he upped his speed by one more knotch and really pounded her. And now he was making deep growling sounds along with her choking gasps. He was near his completion, and so was she.

"Sebastian," she begged, her hands twisting around the rails. Her heart was beating so fast she was finding it hard to breath properly. She moaned, "Ohhhh," and tossed her head from side to side as her orgasm climbed quicker and quicker through her. "Sebastian!"

He groaned as if he were in pain and said, "Shhh baby. Gotta-" he gasped as she tightened around him, "be quiet." His thrusts started to stumble again, and his own orgasm was clawing at him. He watched her with glazed eyes as she came. Her back arched, and she viced around him. Her face contorted, and she tossed her head from side to side. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it over her face, bit it, then screamed as loudly as she could, thrashing beneath him. Sebastian came a moment later, saying her name in a low, guttural voice, his hips jerking spasmodically as he spurted inside her. He closed his eyes, threw back his head and grimaced in intense pleasure. When he was empty, he pulled out of Chrissy and collapsed next to her, panting and saying, "Christ. Jesus Christ Chrissy." And groaning some more.

"Oh Sab," she sighed, her legs still spread wide. The fan dried her cum and the little bit of his sperm that trickled out. She felt thoroughly used and content. Sebastian was still making incredulous, mindless noises, his arm thrown over his eyes, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Chrissy turned her head to look at him, and let her eyes wander the length of him.

He had a flat belly with a little pooch at his waist line, the bone of his hips pressed against the skin, his manhood was now soft, but no less impressive, his thighs were muscled. She let her gaze wander back up his body. Hard nipples, like little pennies, and the same color too. Broad, strong shoulders, long swan-like neck, perfect face with the perfect jaw and mouth and nose and... jesus, she was getting turned on again just looking at his features.

She turned over onto her side and placed her palm flat on his belly. The muscles jumped there, and he made an inquisitive 'hmming' noise.

She poked her finger into his belly button and laid her head on his chest, bringing her still-damp body against his side and snuggling into him. "How long until you're ready again?"

There was silence for a moment, and then Sebastian began to laugh.

She grinned and moved her finger up to his nipples, then twirled it around one of the points. He sucked in his breath and said with amusement, "Horny little thing aren't you?"

She shrugged and tweaked his other nipple. "Yes. I haven't had sex in two years."

He moved his arm and looked at her. She smiled at him.

"You weren't a virgin." It was more a statement than a question.

Chrissy raised her brows and said, "Well no. I figured you knew that? I mean, didn't you know you hadn't hurt me?"

"You looked like you were in mild discomfort when I penetrated you."

"Cause it's been two years." She smiled.

He returned the smile.

"You really thought I was a virgin still?"

He laughed. "I don't know Chrissy. When I lived here you never dated guys. You were dedicated to school." He shrugged and played with her hair as she walked her fingers along his stomach idly.

"Hmm." Was all she said.

He continued. "I thought maybe you were a virgin still because one girl I had sex with a long time ago who was a virgin hardly winced when I penetrated her." Chrissy's eyes widened in surprise. "No really. Barely said a thing. I think she went, 'Oooch.' And that was it." He laughed.

"Are you sure she was a virgin?"

Sebastian nodded. "Oh yeah. She bled. Actually, she bled a lot. Plus I felt her tearing as I pushed -and I had to push hard."

"But she hardly made a sound?"

He nodded matter-of-factly. "I know. It was really weird. And certainly no ego boost for me." Chrissy laughed and kissed his shoulder. He grinned down at her. She grinned back up at him and ran a hand up and down his chest caressingly. He said suddenly, "I love you Chrissy."

She didn't pause in her caressing, just said, "I know. I love you too. I've always loved you Sab." She sat up with a groan, stretched her arms, and then stood up. Sebastian watched her as she wobbled into the bathroom. He rubbed his hands over his face as she urinated, and wondered how to tactfully break up with his girlfriend.

12