Getting into Hot Water

Story Info
A visit to fix my sister-in-law's hot water gets steamy.
1.2k words
4.17
177.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foobario
foobario
11 Followers

"Hey J, can you pop over to Kelly's house after dropping the boys at school, she's just texted me and her hot water system has stopped working again" my wife Carol called out as she headed to the shower.

Kelly is my sister-in-law. She's single and I try and help out a little if there's ever some heavy lifting or some maintenance required around the house. She's only a couple of streets over from us, so I'm actually over there pretty often.

I finished getting the boys ready for school and we headed out together. I don't work Monday's and I always walk them to school. Its a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and having an excuse to visit Kelly always puts me in a good mood.

****

I lean on the doorbell, and whistle a happy tune waiting for her to answer. I wait a minute, then two, and then knock on the door. I'm surprised when Kelly breathlessly opens the door, dripping wet, wrapped in a towel, with her blonde hair still soapy with shampoo.

"Sorry J, I was in the shower" she calls out over her shoulder and she runs back down the hallway, leaving the door open for me to come in. I can hear the shower still running.

"I thought your hot water system wasn't working?" I call after her, eyes following the towel as it slides down her back revealing the curve at the top of her bum as she scoots back to the bathroom.

"Umm. Yeah, sorry. It started working again. Hey, put the coffee on." she shouts back from the bathroom.

I potter away in the kitchen and make a couple of cups of coffee. The shower is still running, and I head down the hallway towards the bathroom.

The door is open a crack, and I can see she's left it open to let the steam out. Her fan must of stopped working again.

"Coffee's ready" I call out "is the fan not working again?"

"Yeah, it stopped working again a few weeks ago, I think you were right and I will need a new one" she replied, and I hear her turn off the shower and step into the bathroom. "God I need a coffee" she says.

"Big night last night?", I pause for a minute wondering if I'm game enough to casually push open the door and pass her the coffee.

I've actually seen Kelly naked a couple of times before. Maybe glimpsed is the right word: just a few seconds getting changed for the beach, that sort of thing. But I've seen enough to know she is totally hot.

She's slim with small firm boobs, and a fantastic curvy arse. And she's one of these naturally pretty women: just cute and sweet and happy.

"Where's that coffee" Kelly asks me, as I hear her switch on the hair dryer.

I take a deep breath and push open the bathroom door and I can see her with the towel around her waist, blowing drying her hair in the mirror. I can see her boobs clearly in the reflection in the mirror. They are round and perfect with small light brown nipples.

I get instantly hard as she reaches behind for the coffee, seemingly not paying any attention to the fact that I can see her boobs.

My mouth goes dry and I can feel my heart beating faster. I decide if she can be cool, I can be cool, and I perch myself on the edge of the bath and take a sip of my coffee.

She takes a few sips too and says "here hold this" passing me back the coffee while she combs her hair with one hand and blow dries with the other. We make conversation.

"So was it?" I ask.

"Was it what?" she replies.

"Was it a big night?" I ask again.

"Oh, nah. Just a late one" she answers and goes on to tell me about this TV series she's been watching called True Blood.

I'm not paying much attention. I'm just watching her blow dry her hair, staring at her tits, wondering about what's below that towel.

"Getting a good look?" she asks me pointedly, turning to face me, with her hands on her hips and a big grin on her face. "Pass me that coffee". She takes a big drink and passes it back.

She then unwraps the towel from around her waist and puts one foot up on the edge of the bath and leans over to dry her legs. Her boobs dangle down, and her nipples are erect. She's watching me closely to see my reaction.

My eyes are like saucers. I'm practically eye-to-eye with her pussy. It's pink and glistening with a frizzy mane of fine pubic hair.

"Did you know" she says slowly as she drys herself "that True Blood is actually a very sexy show"

"Um, it is?" I'm lost for words.

"Yep, it is" She says rubbing the towel across her vulva and then turning around to dry the back of her legs and her bum.

If seeing her brazenly show me her pussy was amazing, seeing her bum as she bent over was just as enthralling. I could see both holes clearly, both pink and tight, only inches from my face.

"Yep" she went on "So." she paused.

"So" I echoed, standing up.

"I think ..." but before she can finish her sentence I turn her around kiss her hard on the mouth.

I'm incredibly horny and I roughly grab her by the hips and pull her close. Our tongues grapple wetly. My hands are all over her, grabbing and squeezing.

"Oh god, fuck me now" she exclaims.

I go to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom.

"No right here, right now." she says urgently.

I turn her around and she plants both hands firmly on the basin, legs apart. I spread the cheeks of her bum apart and lean down to lick her cunt. She jumps with surprise. And even though she's just out of the shower I can taste her salty tang.

I'm still fully dressed and I quickly unzip my fly. She passes me back a condom she must have had in the bathroom vanity and I quickly roll it on.

Its only been a few minutes since we started kissing and now I'm about to sink my cock into her wet pussy.

She reaches around to grab my thick hard cock, guiding it inside her. She's so tight and wet. At first I'm worried about cumming to quickly. I focus on holding on while I kiss her neck and fondle her boobs. But she is not prepared to wait and she grinds against me, forcing me to start fucking.

Once I start, I can't stop, and she braces herself against the basin while I plough her tight wet cunt. She bucks against me every time I thrust forward. It feels amazing and she groans and starts alternating "Fuck. Yes. Fuck Yes" every time I drive forward.

I see our reflection in the mirror. Her head thrown back, and her boobs swinging back and forth as I pound her from behind.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes" she calls out once more finally, and as I feel her pussy clenching in orgasm. I cum too, shooting thick ribbons of semen, feeling huge release.

We're both out of breath and red faced. She turns around and winks at me. "That was fun. But now look what you've done," she laughs, "I'm all hot and sweaty and I need another shower now".

As I watch her step back into the shower, I wonder about what sort of hot water I'm getting myself into.

foobario
foobario
11 Followers