Getting into My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

She came back with the bowl and gear. I admired her sleek, naked body as she prepared. She took the head of my limp biscuit in her hand and moved it around, doing a survey of my property.

"Hmm," she said, "this is a big job!" she said playfully. "I'll have to mow right through this cabbage patch."

She took the wet cloth and wiped me down and foamed me up. I loved the feel of her hands on me, brushing my thighs, my balls, my penis.

She began shaving me. The gentle friction of the blade on my sensitive skin was erotic, I never would have imagined it could be such a turn on, but it was. I'd flinch a little every now and then when the razor was close to my equipment.

"Hold still!" Karen scolded.

My dick began to harden when she was about halfway done.

"Oh, it looks like somebody is enjoying this!" she said happily.

A couple of minutes later Karen was putting the finishing touches on her work. She held my stiff Richard in her hand and moved it to and fro as she wiped down my clean-shaven skin.

"Not a bad job at all, I'd say," she said, looking it over. "A masterpiece!" Then she kissed the tip of my cock, looked at me and added, "Now I'm going to work on this masterpiece," and took me into her mouth.

She was a patient cocksucker. She kissed every square centimeter of it, ran her tongue over the length of it, licked my scrotum, sucked me, took it all in her mouth, in and out, over and over, and I swelled and swelled, moaned with pleasure, and I pushed into her as far as I could. She held on hard, her head-vise clamped on my taut and tender meat, and soon I felt it was on the way.

I quivered and quaked as it rose within me and Karen knew it was time. She sucked even harder and she gasped with a mouthful of hard cock when my Josh Jizz spewed into the back of her throat.

When my tremors were over she put her open lips to mine and my tongue roamed in her silken mouth and I could taste my cum in our kiss.

--

That's how it started.

We slept like two rocks, our bodies molded together. When I awoke the next day I had my usual morning tent pole between my legs. I turned slightly to face Karen and was looking at her eyes when they opened. We both broke into smiles and started laughing softly.

"No regrets?" she said.

"No regrets," I replied.

She kissed my lips and I slipped a hand between her legs.

"Good," she said. "Because I'm going to sit on your face."

I flipped my position quickly so that my mouth was in her crotch and my dick was in her face.

"Good idea!" Karen said.

Our mouths quickly went to work, and for the next few minutes, while accompanied by a continuous soundtrack of our combined sighs and moans and groans and licks and sucks and other such sounds of gratification, we sixty-nine'd our way along until both of us had a mouthful of our cock-a-doodle dew.

We showered together and I got to wash every inch of Karen's body, inside and out, and she did the same to me. She told me to not let my dick get hard again because it's more for her to wash and we didn't want to waste any soap. But of course she gleefully stroked it and lathered that bad boy up and slid her hands up and down, over and over on its slick surface, and pretty soon it was a steely, heat-seeking missile and the heat was between Karen's legs. She guided it into her hungry honey bun and hoisted her legs up around my waist. Her sugar walls choked my soapy slammer and I pressed her up against the shower wall and started pounding her. Hot spray surrounded us and a fresh cauldron of hot cum started to brew within our joined loins. I fucked her mouth with my tongue in syncopated rhythm with our hip percussion below.

"Let's come together!" I said breathlessly.

"Yes!"

"Tell me when you're almost there..."

I slowed my pace a little, trying to hold back. She didn't want that; she still wanted it deep and hard. She cunt-clutched my cock, over and over, with more and more force while I tried to delay my release.

"Going to come..." she murmured.

I again started nail gunning her to the wall.

She screamed when she started to climax and her vocal shits and fucks and damns echoed off of the tiles. My cum catapulted into her, stream after stream, and she clenched me tight and sucked on my tongue until our passions calmed.

--

That afternoon she moved in. She put all her stuff in the other bedroom but that was just for show. Not that she had all that much stuff. She traveled light.

"How do you think Kelly is going to take all this?" Karen asked me. I was standing beside her as she was unpacking.

"You're my sister. It's the brotherly thing to do," I said with a silly grin.

She smiled, put down the sweater she was folding, and turned to face me.

"Well, unless she's pretty stupid, she's going to figure out pretty damn quick that there's a little more going on around here," she said. She put her hand behind my head and kissed me. "A lot more going on," she added.

"Well, she's not stupid. But Karen, I have to be honest with myself. My problem with Kelly may be a minor thing to her, but it's not to me. And the problem is not going away, so we are probably doomed in the long run anyhow. Also, what you said to me last night is true. We are consenting adults, doing what feels right and we're not hurting anyone. And if you want to know something else, I don't feel guilty because it doesn't even feel like cheating because you're my sister. I feel like my whole life changed for the better last night."

"No josh?"

"No josh."

"Thank you for saying that. Mine did too. We are now lovers. We just happen to have the same parents."

We kissed again, another long one, a kiss I was quickly getting used to.

"So what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to let her worry about it. And I'll tell you something else I'm going to do."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to take my sister out to a nice dinner tonight, wine and dine her, bring her home and try to get her in the sack. What do you think?"

Karen smiled her crooked little grin and said: "I think there's only about a one hundred percent chance of that happening."

--

So, my sister and I were now roommates. I had a day job to go to, but Karen had taken a leave of absence from hers when she and her husband split. That job was in a city about 400 miles away. She said she didn't plan on going back to it, but she didn't resign because she didn't want to appear unemployed. She'd been applying for positions closer to the local area. She wanted to keep some distance between her and The Norwegian Nightmare.

She had arranged an interview in a small city about two hours away. The night before she had the interview we were lying in bed talking and the subject of Kelly came up. Kelly had left me a couple of messages two of the last three days.

"Are you going to call her?" Karen asked me.

"I don't know, maybe. I'll talk to her eventually."

"Josh, you have to resolve the situation sooner or later, don't you?"

"I guess. But I have all I need right here!" I said, and I buried my face between her bare breasts, shook my head back and forth and made gurgling noises. She laughed giddily and squirmed and then I latched my mouth onto her right nipple and nibbled and sucked and hummed a buzzy tune into her tit as I tickled her tummy and thighs. She finally wiggled out of my grasp.

"Here's an idea," she said.

I asked her, what?

"Tell her your sister wants to get in her pants."

"What?" I asked skeptically.

"Tell her that I think she's hot and I want to fuck her. That will throw her off."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"I'd fuck her with you."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Josh, face it, you and Kelly are history. It's just a matter of time. You said it yourself that you and her were doomed. You two would just keep having fights. She has a major hang-up. I'm not threatened by her, but she will be threatened by me. Then she'll have another major hang-up. So either break up with her or let's get her into bed."

I started to understand her crazy logic.

"You want to find out if she'll let you eat her pussy," I said.

She smiled at me and snuggled closer.

"It would be fun to try. But what would be even more fun is if I were successful, then we would be successful. And I'd love to see you muff diving on that foxy chick. What a turn on that would be! And I don't believe for a second that you'd turn down going to bed with two good looking women, one of them being me."

She got that right. And I had to admit it would be pretty hot to see the two of them going at it.

"A trio before you go, kind of thing, huh?" I said with a smirk.

"Hey, it's worth a shot. You blew her off, now she's calling you. The timing could be right."

"Of course, if she knew we were lying here naked in each other's arms for the umpteenth time, she wouldn't be calling me."

"This is true," she said. "That's the tricky part. First, you tell her I have the hots for her. Then I come on to her. Then we have to make her believe that I'd be going to bed with you and her, and not that she is going to bed with you and me."

"Sounds complicated."

"It could be. You better whip up another batch of mai tais."

We kissed and tongue-danced and I massaged her nipples until I felt them grow rigid between my fingers. Then I slipped two fingers into her moist vagina.

"I've got a fever," I whispered.

"Go for it, Maestro," she laughed. "Write another masterpiece. But go easy on me, no more than four or five orgasms. I have a job interview tomorrow." I buried my face between her thighs.

"God!" she moaned. "I wish I'd come home five years ago!"

We fucked the shit out of each other that night.

--

"I'll ask to shave her," Karen said.

We were standing in the kitchen early the next morning before she hit the road for her interview. We were sipping coffee as Karen peeled a banana. She deep-throated it just to tease me.

"Huh?" I muttered, half asleep.

"When I'm seducing Kelly, I'll ask her if I can shave her, tell her it turns me on. You got off on it; it might work on her."

I remembered how erotic it was when Karen shaved me.

"That might do it. In fact, I'm getting a little itchy down there myself," I said.

"Well, then we have something to look forward to tonight!"

She kissed me goodbye.

"Call her," she said on her way out the door. "Tell her I want to fuck her ass with my tongue!"

--

I called Kelly that afternoon. I left a message and thought, oh here we go, we're going to play the phone tag game. Then a couple hours later she called back.

"Hi, Kelly," I said with minor enthusiasm.

"Hi, Josh, long time no talk," she said.

"Yeah, I know. I've been pretty busy."

"I know what you mean, same here. Were you ever going to call me?"

"I don't know. I thought I'd leave it up to you this time."

"Oh."

"Karen has been staying with me while she's looking for a job. In fact she is at an interview this afternoon. She certainly couldn't stay at my parents' very long, that's for sure, and she wants to keep a lot of distance between her and her ex. We've been doing a lot of catching up. She's told me a lot of intriguing tales about her years in the ice circus. Not to mention one tidbit that might interest you."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"I think she wants to get in your pants."

There was dead silence on the line.

"Are you there?" I asked.

"I'm here. She told you that?"

"Yes, pretty much. She's said a few times how hot she thinks you are and kept asking me when was I going to call you and when were you coming over next."

Again the line was quiet for a few moments.

"Wow," she softly said. "What do you think?"

"It sounds pretty hot to me. I get a chubby just thinking about it. So what do you think? Do you want to come over?"

"Are you asking me to come over?"

"Yes. How about Friday night? Seven o'clock?"

I heard her sigh on the other end. "Okay."

"All right, it's set. We'll have some drinks and relax. And whatever happens, happens. And what happens in my apartment stays in my apartment!"

--

Karen called me during her drive home. She said she thought the interview went very well and they would let her know in about a week if she got the job. I told her about our Friday night date and she was happy about that.

"Good work, Josh, I'm getting horny just thinking about it! How did she react when you told her I wanted to get in her knickers?"

"Speechless."

"Great. When I get home we can make our plans."

"Okay, drive safely. When you get home I have something I need to get straight between us!"

"Damn, boy, I'm doing seventy on the interstate, you tell me to drive safely and now you're going to make me drive even faster!"

--

We didn't really come up with much of a plan, only that Karen would be there alone when Kelly arrived, and maybe she could get the party rolling a little quicker that way. Kelly is always prompt so I knew she wouldn't be late. Then I'd show up later because I'd gone out for more rum.

On Friday we got the bed ready with fresh linens, had a big thick towel at bedside and got together everything we needed for a shave. That's when I discovered that all I had were used razors and would have to pick up some new ones when I went out.

That evening I was out killing time when, at 7:01, I got a text from Karen. Kelly was knocking on the door.

At 7:35 I called and I asked Karen if she needed anything at the store. She said no, she was good, and I asked if Kelly wanted anything.

"Ask her yourself, she's right here."

"Hi, Josh," Kelly said.

"Hi," I said. "I'm on the way home, do you want anything?"

"Oh, cut the crap, Josh. I'm sitting here making out with your sister. I know you're fucking her. Just get your ass over here or we're going to start without you."

Then Karen was back on the line.

"Josh..."

"Yes..."

"You were right."

"Right about what?"

"She's a smart girl."

--

When I walked through the door they were standing by the breakfast bar sipping wine. Karen was barefoot and wore short blue jean cutoffs and a cream button-down top. Kelly was dressed like she came over expecting to fuck somebody. Her clothing clung to her slim, shapely bod like a coat of paint: She wore only white fitted, thin cotton pants sporting a raging cameltoe, a red sleeveless top, no bra, and her wild and long blond hair.

"Well, look who's here!" Kelly said. "It's my old boyfriend, Josh. Welcome home."

They both had big grins on their faces.

"You two sure didn't waste any time," I said. "What did I miss?"

"We've been sucking tongues and feeling each other up waiting for you to get here!"

"She knew, Josh," Karen said. "After our first kiss she said, 'You're fucking him aren't you? I wasn't going to try to lie to her."

"Tonight's you're lucky night, cowboy," Kelly said.

"Our lucky night," said Karen. She kissed Kelly, a deep one. Then she kissed me the same way.

I looked at Kelly and said, "You look magnificent. Good enough to eat." Then it was our turn to kiss. In mid-kiss I glanced at Karen and she winked at me.

"Did you pick up a razor?" Karen asked. I took the package out of my pocket.

"Good. Let's get started. I promised Kelly a shave."

Karen spread the towel on the bed and ran the water. I put my arms around Kelly from behind and took her breasts in my hands, and her nipples were already firm. She spun around to face me.

"You are one sneaky, sexy bastard, you know that! And your new girlfriend is pretty sexy and sneaky too." She shoved her tongue in my mouth, then I slipped my hands inside the back of her pants and started pushing them down. She helped by unzipping and pushing down in the front, and not breaking our kiss. Her pants reached the floor and as she was kicking them off she raised her arms. I pulled her top off up over her head.

"Now you..." she said, reaching for my fly.

"Not yet. Undress Karen first."

She turned to Karen, who by now was all set up. They embraced and I felt my dick enlarge as two hot women shared a hot, hot kiss. Kelly unbuttoned Karen's shirt from the bottom up. They kissed again while she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The top snap of the cutoffs was open, so in a split second all that was left was Karen's skimpy, meshy thong.

I watched as the curvy, naked body of Kelly knelt down and put her face to the thong and kissed the thin fabric and Karen's silky thighs. The thong came off and Karen pulled Kelly's head northward to hers and they kissed again, and I joined them and we all shared tongues as they teamed up getting my clothes off. When there were three naked bodies Karen told Kelly to lie on the bed. I lay down beside her to watch.

Kelly repeated the process that she had performed on me. She wet her down and lathered her up. She opened the package of razors and took one out. She looked up at Kelly.

"You ready, girl?" Karen asked, and Kelly nodded.

Karen went to work. With short strokes she pulled the blade across Kelly's fertile growth, and row by row it disappeared. Kelly and I watched with anticipation.

"What a beautiful pussy!" Karen said, about halfway through.

When Karen was cleaning up I felt Kelly go tense. She grabbed my hand and squeezed. I put my mouth on one nipple and sucked and pinched the other, alternating back and forth. Soon she let out with a loud yelp and bucked like she'd been shocked by an electric eel. I looked southward and saw Karen's head between Kelly's creamy thighs, her pretty face mashed against that freshly cut never-never land.

I kissed Kelly hard and held her tight as she squirmed and adjusted to a new kind of sex. Karen was humming into her twat, thrusting her head into her crotch, her lips and tongue attached like glue as if trying to reach deep within her to pull out whatever might be stockpiled inside.

Then I noticed that Kelly's midsection was no longer bucking, but working in sync, gently pushing, and matching the movements of Karen's head. I felt Kelly's hand go around my rock-solid dick and pull it toward her. I repositioned and it was in her mouth and with my hands at the back of her head I swung it into her, over and over, and she sucked me with a resolve I couldn't recall. The room was a symphony of Karen's humming, Kelly's moans and my own grunts of elation.

"God, I'm ready to squirt," I heard Karen say.

I looked at her and she scooted up and put her mouth on mine for a wet, sloppy French kiss and told me to take over. Kelly looked at me and nodded.

Karen quickly straddled Kelly's head and stuck her pussy in her mouth.

I moved on down and dove right in. I licked her lips and then wrapped my lips around her ripe sweet pickle for the first time without her pitching a fit. Of course she was in no position to pitch a fit with a foxy 110 pound babe sitting on her face.

I nibbled, sucked, chewed, gnawed, tongued, munched and crunched that clit like it was the last one on Earth. There was a louder-by-the-second two-part harmony of rapture coming from the two girls and Kelly's hand was on my head and she ground her groin into my face, as if it were possible for them to be any more affixed.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to come!" I heard Karen shout. "I'm going to come big!"

The bed was rocking and Kelly's body was throbbing like a turbo-charged slinky beneath us.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes, Honey," Karen blurted, and I heard groans as her vagina flooded Kelly's mouth and face.

I climbed up onto her and slipped my raging rod into her soaked slit. Now Kelly had a cock in her cunt and a cunt in her face, and my cock was aching to blast a payload of my cum into her one more time. I ramrodded her over and over with the thrust of a Lear Jet, and she moved her body in concordance. As I pumped, I put my hands on Karen's tits from behind and kissed her neck and she turned her head and slipped her tongue in my mouth for a sloppy kiss. Then she turned, got off and lay down beside Kelly. She kissed Kelly and lay beside her to watch the show.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers