Getting Into The Swing Of It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers

"Such taut, soft skin." He purred, his hand switching to her other breast, "and such firm breasts."

"And do you remember what youth tastes like?" Sasha asked, egging him on with a grin.

His fingers slid up and down her bare pussy lips, then dived inside her. Ellie gasped at the sudden invasion of his old fingers into her pussy, but they were soon gone, taken up to his mouth as he tasted her juices.

"Like sweet honey!" Roger said, a broad smile on his face.

"Maybe we should retire to the bedroom?" Sasha suggested, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom. Ellie reluctantly did the same, taking an excited Roger's hand and following Sasha and I.

The bedroom had two armchairs next to each other, Sasha guided me to sit in one, with Roger taking the one next to me. Sasha untied my robe, her hand reaching for my cock as she gently stroked it to life, "I hope you don't mind us playing too Roger?" Sasha asked, before diving down onto my cock - I saw his eyes almost bug out as my cock disappeared into her warm mouth as I groaned in pleasure.

Ellie slowly got down on her knees between Roger's legs, as Sasha continued to slurp on my cock, she reached up and undid his belt and flies, opening his trousers out to reveal his Y-fronts, her hand tentatively sliding in, pulling out his old, shrivelled cock.

Sasha stopped sucking me and looked up, grinning as she saw the old man's flaccid cock flopped out on his pants, 'Smack!', Sasha's hand slapped Ellie's bare ass, "C'mon babe, don't keep the poor man waiting now!" she said grinning.

Ellie shot her an evil look, then turned her attention back to Roger, Sasha and I watched as she leant in, I could see the grimace on her face as she tentatively stuck her tongue out and gently licked the old man's cock. She licked it again, more forcefully this time, then taking it in her hand, stroking him until his cock hardened, it was only about six inches long, but quite fat. After one more evil look at a grinning Sasha, she slowly lowered her head into his lap, taking Roger's erect cock in her mouth and began sucking him.

"Mmmmmm, ooooohhhh, Missy!" Roger groaned. Satisfied that Ellie was doing as she wanted Sasha turned her attention back to my cock, her lips sliding down the length of my shaft as it vanished into her mouth. After five or so minutes of slurping from the ladies and groaning from Roger and I Sasha let my cock slip from her mouth, "You ready to fuck?" She asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

'Smack!' Sasha's hand slapped Ellie's bare ass again, then roughly pinched her nipple, Ellie's head snapped out of Roger's lap, his cock falling from her mouth glistening with saliva as she turned and stared at Sasha. "We're moving up to the bed, would you two care to join us?" Sasha asked, smirking.

"Yeah, of course." Ellie replied through gritted teeth.

I stood up and slipped my robe off completely, then Sasha took my hand and led me over to the bed, we stopped and watched as Ellie stood up and took Roger's hand, helping him up and then helping him out of his underwear before guiding him over to the bed and lying him down. 'Top and tail.' Sasha whispered to me as I got up on the bed, lying down the opposite way to Roger.

Ellie and Sasha climbed up onto the bed, Sasha swinging her legs over mine and then in one movement, taking my cock and guiding it into her waiting pussy, "Mmmmmmm!" we both moaned as she slid all the way down until it was all inside her. Sasha turned her attention to Ellie, who had just straddled Roger's legs by his knees and was anxiously looking at the still erect bare cock ahead of her, "C'mon babe, make his decade!" She grinned.

Sasha slid slowly up and down my cock as she watched Ellie slowly making her way up the old man's body until her pussy was next to his cock, 'I can't believe you're making me do this!' she whispered to Sasha. 'Why? I would have thought this would be second nature to a slut like you - see cock, stuff in cunt.' Sasha smirked in response.

'Fine, if you're going to make me do this, but don't think I'll forget this...' Ellie whispered back. 'Neither will the old boy!' Sasha smirked again.

Sasha and I watched on as Ellie took Roger's erect old cock in her hand and pressed it to her pussy, then looked over at us, Sasha impaled on my cock and sighed in resignation, then lifted herself up and slowly, brought her pussy down over his cock until it sunk all the way in. The look on Roger's face was one of delirious happiness. "You enjoying that feeling Roger? Her young pussy hugging your cock?" Sasha asked.

"Oooooh, yessss Miss!" He replied.

"Excellent!" Sasha grinned, then smacked Ellie's ass again, "Go on bitch, I want to see that fat ass bounce!"

Ellie shot Sasha a look of pure hatred as she started slowly easing her pussy up and down his cock. Sasha began to ride my cock harder, leaning forwards so I could suck on her ample tits. Roger was moaning and groaning in sheer pleasure next to us as Ellie silently rode his cock. Sasha sat up again, her nipples slipping from my mouth as she turned once more to talk to Roger. "How you doing Roger honey?" She asked.

"Ohhh, mmmmm." Came the groaned reply.

"You like those titties jiggling in your face?"

"Yessss."

"Why don't you grab them honey? Ellie loves to play rough..." Sasha grinned as she looked to see her best friend's face.

"Ooooh." Ellie groaned, as Roger reached up and roughly grabbed hold of her tits, mauling them with his hands.

"That's it, you enjoy your pensioner whilst I enjoy your husband's lovely cock!" Sasha smirked.

Ellie went to reply but just managed an 'Oooof' as Roger roughly pulled on her nipples. This treatment continued for another ten minutes until Roger finally announced he was ready to cum.

"I think you should coat that pretty face of hers Roger honey." Sasha told him as she ground her pussy deeper onto my cock.

Seeing her chance to finally end this Ellie slid off his cock, her juices glistening on it, she bent down and took it in her mouth, slurping her juices from his cock.

"Ooooohhh, fuuuck!" Sasha groaned, watching intently as she ground herself down harder on my cock, her clit rubbing against me as she fucked herself closer to orgasm.

"Cumming Missy." Roger groaned.

Ellie quickly let his cock slip from her mouth, still gently stroking it as she aimed it at her face. Roger moaned in relief as the first shot spurted out, his thick yellow spunk hitting her right between the eyes.

"Ooooohhh, shiiit, cumming!" Sasha screamed as she watched her best friend take the old man's load, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy becoming drenched with her juices as Roger continued cumming over Ellie's face, coating her mouth and cheeks with his fluid.

Then, just as Sasha was coming down from her orgasm I gave in, unable to hold back any longer I came with a grunt, shooting a high pressure load to the back of Sasha's still quivering pussy set her off again, her body spasming on my pulsating cock as her second orgasm rippled through her body.

Meanwhile Roger was finally spent, and had lay back on the bed, promptly falling asleep. Ellie looked to Sasha, the old man's cum dripping from her chin on to her bare boobs, "Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Ecstatic!" Sasha panted.

"So you promise you'll delete that video?"

"Oh, I'm not quite done with you yet babe!"

"What do you want?" Ellie sighed, resigned to her fate.

"Well now you're done fucking and sucking a man old enough to be your granddad you need to clean up after your husband."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Unless you want his bun in my fertile oven you best get over here and remove his cum from my amazingly well fucked pussy."

"You mean you're not on the pill?"

"Do you want to take that risk babe?" Sasha smirked.

"Where do you want me?" Ellie sighed.

"Lie here and I'll sit on your face." Sasha replied as she finally slid off my cock, trying carefully not to lose any of my cum from her pussy. I sat up and got off the bed, allowing my wife to take my place lying down.

Ellie lay down on the bed, then scooted back until her head was between Sasha's legs, to my knowledge this was the first time she had licked another women's pussy, and that was because she previously had no intention of!

Sasha crouched down so her thighs were around Ellie's face. "You won't want any cum left, so you better start with what's already spilled down my thighs..." She commanded.

I watched on as Ellie's tongue tentatively flicked out, licking the first blob of cum from Sasha's creamy white thigh. She then slowly and deliberately licked up each thigh towards Sasha's pussy, as Sasha peered over her tits, watching her best friend's tongue get closer to her waiting hole.

Seeing Ellie was done where she was Sasha scooted forward a bit, so her pussy was hovering just over Ellie's face. Ellie took her cue and resumed her licking around the outside of Sasha's pussy, removing all traces of cum as her tongue gradually made its way towards her splayed pussy.

"Oh god, you've got me tingling with anticipation you bitch. Do it now! Eat my pussy out!" Sasha demanded.

I was hard as rock as I continued watching, Sasha was massaging her boobs and tweaking her nipples as Ellie's tongue continued it's slow path to the centre of her pussy by licking around her splayed outer lips. Then, finally she licked up and down her slit a few times, before her tongue locked onto Sasha's clit.

"Oh god my clit, you'll make me cum you bitch... Oh fuuuuucccckkkk, yesssssss." Sasha screamed as her thighs clamped around her best friend's face, her juices and some cum flowing out of pussy and straight into Ellie's mouth.

"You slutty whore," Sasha panted, "You'll pay for that!" she said as she sat fully down on my wife's face, leaning forward to allow Ellie to breath, she lent further and took a nipple in her mouth, sucking on it before gently biting down. I saw her jump in pain, but judging by the 'Mmmmm' that then came from Sasha, Ellie's tongue quickly found its way into her pussy, though my view was now obscured.

Sasha pulled Ellie's nipple with one hand, slapping her boob with the other, grinning, before turning to me, "Babes, I've got another little surprise for her in my suitcase, will you get it for me?"

I left the room and went to the main bedroom, found Sasha's suitcase and opened it. There, sat on top of her underwear was a large pink rampant rabbit. I grabbed it and went back to re-join the ladies in the other room.

I walked in to see Sasha again sucking on Ellie's tits, she saw I had what she wanted in my hand and let her nipple slip form her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, thanks babes." She said, smiling, "Now stuff it right up the whore's sloppy cunt!"

I climbed up onto the bed, and got between my wife's legs, her pussy was splayed wide open, glistening with juices. I took the rabbit and lined the top of the dildo with her entrance, sliding it home quickly and easily until it was as deep as it would go, 'mmmmmmppppffff', Ellie's moan muffled by Sasha's pussy.

"Stupid bitch thinks she can make me cum does she? Let's see how she likes it - turn it up to full on vibration and ears!" She told me, grinning.

I did as I was told, turning the rabbit on and turning first the vibration and then the bunny ears up to max, so they flicked across her helpless clit at a phenomenal speed. I could hear the muffled moans almost immediately, as she fought against the waves of orgasmic bliss that the rabbit was trying to engulf her with, all the while having her tongue shoved inside her best friend's cum filled pussy.

I watched on as the two naked ladies writhed in pleasure, Ellie's moans muffled by the pussy in her face, her toes curling and releasing periodically as the rabbit induced waves of orgasm to crash over her, one after the other. Sasha was moaning loudly now, commanding her best friend's tongue deeper into her pussy as she alternately fondled each of their boobs.

Finally Sasha exploded into another orgasm, she screamed in pleasure as her thighs clamped around Ellie's head, grinding her pussy into her face before collapsing down ontop of her. "Ooooooh fuck that was sooo good!" She panted, trying to catch her breath, "How about you bitch, was that good for you?"

"No comment, oh, mmmmmmmmmm." Ellie moaned as the rabbit triggered yet another orgasm.

"Well, I think we're done here." Sasha said, as she turned the rabbit off and slid it from Ellie's pussy before licking her juices from the rubber shaft, then turning to Ellie she said, "Are you sure that was your first time? You tucked into my pussy like a pro!"

"So you'll delete the video?" Ellie panted, still trying to regain her breath.

"I suppose you've served your penance well..." Sasha told her, lying back next to her as she grabbed her phone from the nightstand, and showed her the phone as she deleted the video.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure babe. Now poor Matt looks like he's ready to explode!" Sasha said, turning to me, "Let me help you with that..."

Sasha stood up and took my hand, leading me back towards the chair I had sat in earlier, "My poor pussy is too sensitive for another round of your big cock, but I'm sure I can take the edge off for you!" She grinned.

I sat down in the chair, and Sasha kneeled between my legs, her head bobbed down quickly, her mouth engulfing my hard cock as I sighed with gratitude, her tongue ensured my whole shaft was coated in saliva before she pulled off. Turning to my wife, who was still lying on the bed she called out, "Hey slut, are you going to come over here and give me a hand with your husband?"

Sasha turned back to me, grabbed her boobs and wrapped them round my cock, her soft flesh felt great against me, then she looked up at me, smiled and said "Enjoy!" before turning her attention back to my cock. She lowered her head, but held my gaze as her tongue flicked and licked the head of my cock that peeked out as she slid her soft boobs up and down my shaft.

I watched as she allowed the tip of my cock head to enter her mouth, sucking it gently as she continued sliding her boobs up and down my shaft. I looked up to see my naked wife walking towards us, she climbed up on the chair next to ours, then up on to the arms of the two chairs, her bare ass pointing up into the air as her boobs dangled in Sasha's face, she shook them gently so her nipples grazed over her nose, Sasha looked up at the dangling tits in her face, sucking one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Ellie moaned as Sasha tugged on her nipple with her teeth, "Move over bitch, I want some of that big cock too!"

Sasha moved her head out of the way to allow her best friend access, but continued to massage my cock with her amazingly soft boobs. Ellie dived down, taking as much of my cock as was available in her warm mouth, her tongue coating me in her saliva for the first time in ages.

"Mmmmmf, mmmmf, mmmmf!" She moaned as her head bobbed up and down.

I looked down at my wife sucking me whilst Sasha titfucked me and thought that this was finally starting to turn into the weekend I had been hoping for - lots of hot sex with two amazingly fit women! Sasha was anxious to get back into the cock action and she lowered her face back down next to Ellie's, her tongue slipping out of her mouth, she timed it perfectly, licking back up my shaft as my wife's lips slid back up it, until the lips stopped at the top, she licked round the top of my cock, ensuring she was licking Ellie's lips too. She took her cue to let my cock slide from her mouth, the two girls' tongues dancing round the top of my cock, occasionally meeting to fight for their space, Sasha was still sliding her tits up and down my shaft, my desire to watch this amazing performance continue was the only thing stopping cum bursting forth from my raging cock.

Then as I thought it couldn't get any better the two girls' tongues intertwined as they kissed passionately, my cock reaping the benefits as they disengaged, their tongues washing over my cock together as my cum boiled up inside my balls.

Sasha broke away from my cock briefly, "Come on babes, coat our faces and tits in your lovely cum."

"Yeah, make us your slutty cum whores!" My wife pleaded as Sasha went back to slurping on my cock.

The two would-be cumsluts kissed again with a deep intensity and this time there was no holding back, my cum powered out of my cock, audibly splashing on their still kissing faces before dripping back down onto Sasha's boobs, still wrapped around my shaft. They broke their kiss, taking it in turns to have load after load shot over their pretty faces, until finally I was spent, their tongues gently toying with my shrinking cock, cleaning the cum from it.

"Fuck that was intense." Ellie said, climbing down from the chair.

"Yeah, I'm knackered after all that - take us to bed babes?" Sasha asked.

"Of course, but first a memento..." I said, reaching down for my earlier discarded trousers & fishing my phone from my pocket. I shot each of them naked, and a close-up of their cum covered faces, before directing them to a couple of photos together - the first a full body shot, then a close up of their faces and finally a couple of shots as they kissed, cum swapping from tongue to tongue.

The three of us walked into the master bedroom together and climbed into the queen sized bed naked, with me in the middle of my two sluts, when suddenly I remembered something, "Uh, what about Roger?" I asked.

"I'm sure the old guy can let himself out if he wakes up!" Sasha said, pulling her bare body closer to mine.

"And if he comes looking for round two?" Ellie asked, also cuddling up to me.

"I think he'd combust just thinking about another round with your young pussy!" Sasha grinned, "Sweet dreams honey!" she said, kissing Ellie on the lips.

"Yeah, sweet dreams..." She replied, before muttering under her breath, "Bitch."

************************* *************************

I woke up the next morning to the unmistakeable pleasure of my cock buried in someone's wet pussy, as I groggily opened my eyes I could see Sasha still asleep next to me, her large boobs heaving up and down as she breathed. I looked up to see my wife riding my cock - it was the first time I'd been inside her in weeks, and now seeing her as my wife again rather than just a whore I had a pang of guilt about what Sasha and I made her do yesterday.

Seeing I was awake she brought her finger to her lips and made a 'shhhh' sound, then bent forwards, her bare boobs skating across my chest as her pussy continued to slide up and down my cock. "Good morning husband," She whispered in my ear, "I have a very important question for you, and I need an honest answer."

"Ok..."

"Do you still love me?" She asked, her pussy not skipping a beat as it stroked me up and down.

"Of course - I could never stop loving you." I told her.

"But yesterday my best friend made me suck and fuck a geriatric, as you watched, no, even better, as you fucked her - seems like a funny way of showing you love me honey!"

"I was angry with you for fucking Darren, you broke the rules and you hurt me."

"Don't tell me you and her haven't fucked alone too.."

"Not until after we found out you and Darren already had - in their marital bed."

"OK, so I broke the rules first, and I'm sorry, but you still watched on as she used me like a toy!" She said, groaning at the end as she brought her pussy right down so I was fully inside her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what she was planning and I didn't expect her to take it that far."

"Fine, but you didn't stop her."

"And you didn't put up much in the way of wanting to stop..."

"Yeah, I'm a slut. But now's your choice Matt, do you want me to be your slut again?" She asked, her pussy continuing its path up and down my shaft.

milfocker
milfocker
478 Followers