Getting It Out Of Our Systems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses were in overload, Sally's soft cries increased in pitch and intensity each time I bumped up against her clitoris, the sound was driving me on to an inevitable climax and then the phone on my desk rang.

The harsh noise made me flinch with the shock and Sally squeaked a stifled scream. After a few seconds, the realisation of what was happening had sunk in, we grinned at each other, exhaling the fright as our hearts thudded.

Ignoring the phone, I resumed my rhythmic thrusts, still close to orgasm despite the fright that we'd just experienced. The phone rang for a second time, a third and then, with a dawning horror, I saw Sally reach over, lift the receiver and hand it to me.

For what seemed like ages I simply stood there, mouth agape, trying to process what I needed to do. Sally was smiling most unhelpfully up at me with unconcealed glee.

'Hello?' I recognised that the tinny voice from the handset belonged to Laura, my line manager. 'Hello?...'

I blinked stupidly, trying to think. I lurched into action, grabbing the phone handset and nearly dropping it.

'Hi.. errm... hello?' I stammered.

'Oh hi Matt, I'm glad I caught you,' Laura asked in her brisk, business-like style. 'I need ask you a favour.'

'...erm... OK' I felt befuddled. Just trying to think clearly was an effort. Thankfully it seemed that Laura hadn't noticed my state of confusion and she carried on.

'You presented the costings of the Hereford Road site against the average numbers of visitors at the last team meeting, well I wondered if you still had the raw data for that. You see I want to...'

Sally leaned forward and drew herself up until her lips were at my other ear.

'It feels so good to have you inside me again.' She whispered. 'I've wanted you inside me since we did it last time.'

'...to present against annual costs, so that we get a picture of...'

'...wanted you fucking me again with your big, hard cock...'

I desperately tried to concentrate on what Laura was saying, but Sally's whispering was turning me on so much that I was well on the way to orgasm. I realised that I was still moving in and out of her with short thrusts that were almost involuntary.

'...and from that, I can build a budget for pricing forecasts across all our...'

'...I want to feel your hot cum inside me. I need you to fill me up with your sticky cum...' Sally's whispering increased in pitch and I wondered if she was about to climax. I was desperate for Laura to finish the call and ring off.

'...from the North West area team will be there and he could...'

'...Oh God! Fuck me! fuck me harder!'

In spite of the perilous situation I was in, I couldn't resist the need to thrust in and out of Sally's hot, wet depths. My face was pulled into a silent, strained rictus as I fought down the urge to gasp with pleasure. Sally's mouth had dropped open, her head tilted back and her eyes were wide as saucers as our bodies bumped together. Suddenly, silently, she climaxed. Her body jerking with spasmodic shudders.

'...so if you can send me the file over today, I can have something for Tuesday's team meeting. Is that OK?...'

Icy fear gripped my insides. I thought that I'd been taking at least some notice of what Laura was saying, but I realised now that I had lost track of our conversation completely. What file was she referring? I couldn't ask Laura what she was talking about, what was I going to do?

As Sally's orgasm faded, she released her hold around my neck and leaned back across my desk, her breasts heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She grinned up at me.

The respite gave me a chance to piece together my conversation with Laura, the silence had lengthened and she must be wondering why I hadn't replied. I made an educated guess.

'No problem,' I said, my voice sounding surprisingly calm 'did you need the whole file from Hereford Road, or just the core data?' I shut my eyes and prayed that I hadn't just made a complete fool of myself.

There was a silence on the other end of the line and my stomach lurched as I assumed the worst.

'Hmmm... Good point,' Laura said, 'Send me the whole Hereford Road file and I'll pick the bits out that I need.'

My shoulders sagged with relief, 'no worries, I'll dig it out this afternoon.'

'Cool, thanks Matt, 'bye.' To my utter relief the line went dead.

I stood for a moment, waiting for my heart rate to return to something close to normal. The office seemed dim and deeply silent. It was almost a surprise to find that I was still buried inside Sally who was looking up at me with mock innocence.

'So who was on the line?' She enquired matter-of-factly.

'That.' I replied, sliding out of her and pulling her to her feet, 'that was my boss.' my tone of voice expressed my displeasure.

'I thought you handled it brilliantly!' Sally said effusively, trying to hold me once again.

The adrenaline that was thundering around my bloodstream seemed to heighten my lust for her, but also my resentment at the way she had put me in that situation. A hot rush of anger coursed through me, but it was mostly directed at myself. Why had I allowed this affair to happen in the first place? What sort of weak man was I? How had she just waltzed back into my life and two minutes later we're shagging again? Why did she have this affect on me?

'Turn around.' told Sally brusquely. Her eyes widened enquiringly and she took a moment to try and gauge my mood before obediently turning her back on me.

'Bend over.' I instructed. Sally glanced back over her shoulder at me before placing her hands on the desk and bending over, pushing her shapely ass towards my still stiff cock.

The last time we'd been together I'd tried fucking Sally from behind as we had both admitted that it was our favourite position. At the time I'd had to stop, because it was so damn sexy I'd been about to blow my load after only half a minute, but now was different. My body ached with the need to climax and at the same time I was very aware that the longer this went on, the greater the risk of discovery. I'd decided that I was going to fuck Sally greedily, selfishly and as quickly as I could.

I pushed my way inside her, grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me and rocked my hips forward until I was buried in her hot, wet, depths and her buttocks were squished up against me.

A low moan escaped Sally's lips and she rested her elbows on the desk, pushing her butt even higher. Holding onto her hips, I started to thrust in and out, bouncing against her in a rapid, rhythm that made her buttocks clap against my stomach, and caused ripples to dance across the sensuous curve of her flesh.

I knew it wouldn't take long as the sight of her bare back and ass with the crumpled ruin of her dress in between was so sexy. However, as I pounded away, the soft clapping of our bodies seemed to fill the office with a trance-like rhythm and I felt some control returning.

I increased the tempo and the desk started to rock back and forth. Pens rattled in my desk tidy and a pile of papers slid to the floor. I speeded up again relishing the slapping sound as our bodies came together in a rapid, relentless rhythm.

Suddenly, Sally started to emit short sobbing noises and for a second I thought I might be hurting her. I have always thought that sex should be fun, tender and passionate. I've never believed that it should be uncomfortable or painful, so for the briefest moment I hesitated.

Sally must have sensed it as she turned her head to look at me, she was wide-eyed and her mouth was agape.

'Don't stop! don't fucking stop! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!'

I felt movement near the underside of my cock and realised that Sally was pleasuring herself as I pounded her from behind.

The knowledge that she was about to climax pushed me over the edge. I speeded up the tempo and force of my thrust once more and felt my cock stiffen even further causing more gasps from Sally.

A familiar woozy, detached feeling fizzed behind my eyes and as Sally's hips began to buck spasmodically as her orgasm ripped through her, I came inside her, plunging into her slick, wet depths over and over and over until I shuddered to a halt.

Sally had fallen forward, her head on the desk, eyes closed, shoulders heaving as she panted. I fell forward, resting my forehead on her back breathing heavily onto her sweat-sheened skin.

We stayed like that for a while, as our breathing slowed and heart rate returned to something like normal and the juddering aftershocks of orgasm faded. Eventually I raised my head, planted a series of kisses down the bumps of her spine and withdrew.

My swivel chair creaked indignantly as I flopped back into it. I pulled my trousers back on and attempted to button up my shirt as quickly as my trembling hands would allow.

Slowly Sally raised herself from the desk and turned to me, her face flushed and shiny with sweat. We shared a weak, breathless smile as she lifted the top of her dress back into place and smoothed the skirt down again.

We didn't say anything at all until I'd finished dressing and then our eyes met and we both burst into giggling laughter. Once the sound died, the strange awkwardness returned and there was silence.

I stood, gestured aimlessly towards the door, and murmured 'I'd best open it.'

I moved on still-shaky legs to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and retrieved the "Back in 5 minutes" post-it note. The corridor was still empty.

Turning back into the office, Sally was picking up her shopping bag and trying to smooth out the creases in her cotton dress. She smiled at me.

'I got to go darling, they'll think I've deserted them.'

She kissed me lightly on the lips, stood back and looked at me thoughtfully for a second or two before sighing a small sigh and headed for the door.

'I'll see you sometime?' I blurted out the question before thinking about what I was asking.

Sally's familiar grin returned. 'You mean I'm still not out of your system?'

I flushed an even deeper red than the afternoon's exertions had done already.

'Maybe...If you're a good boy.' and she laughed.

I grinned back, not knowing what to say and another silence fell.

Suddenly, Sally's expression changed, her eyes flew wide open and her knees seemed to bend and twist.

'Shit! shit! SHIT!' She cursed, still whispering.

'What's the matter?' I replied concerned.

Half laughing, half squealing she giggled, 'Your come is running down my legs!' She twisted her legs further. 'Oh fuck! How much did you pump into me?'

I laughed, relieved. 'The loos are just down the corridor to your left.' I pointed out.

'I know darling,' she chirped back. 'The lady on reception told me when I asked where I could find you. Where do you think I took these off?' and she pulled a pair of white lacy knickers out of her shopping bag and waving them at me. 'See ya hun, 'bye!' and with a fleeting kiss on the cheek, she was gone.

As the quiet descended once more I sat back in my chair feeling completely drained. My arms felt heavy and my unfocused stare drifted across the ceiling as an irrepressible grin spread across my face as I tried to process what had just happened.

Footsteps clacked down the corridor and the office door opened. Pamela from reception entered the office with a sheaf of papers in her hand and walked over to the photocopier without sparing me a glance. She woke up the photocopier with quick, business-like efficiency and the machine was soon chuntering and whirring.

'What are you smiling at?' Pamela had glanced up and seen my pre-occupied smile, now she eyed me suspiciously.

'Nothing.' I assured her, trying to stop smiling and now finding it impossible to do so. 'Can't a guy be happy in his work here?'

Pamela's eyes narrowed. 'No.' she replied brusquely. 'Not here they can't.'

I shrugged, my grin still fixed firmly in place and proceeded to pick up the papers that had fallen off my desk earlier with the air of cheerful innocence.

'I guess I'm the exception then.' and I chuckled before retrieving my mouse and keyboard and pretending to be absorbed in something on my computer screen.

Pamela collected her photocopying and exited the office with a final, mistrustful look. I smiled back at her, laughing silently as her footsteps faded.

12