Getting It Out Of Our Systems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally followed my glance, her eyes widening as she took in the image. 'Oh God! Fuck me! Give it to me NOW!'

Her encircling legs gripped me hard, encouraging me to increase my tempo, our bodies clapping together, her cries of passion getting louder.

I took Sally's hand in mine and gently raised it to my mouth. I could see momentary puzzlement cross her face, wondering what I was doing. Taking her index finger and middle finger into my mouth, I sucked on them gently. Once they were slick with my saliva I pulled them out and slowly lowered them until they were touching the top of her pussy.

'Touch yourself.' I instructed, my voice curiously husky. 'I want to see you playing with yourself while I fuck you.'

I had never asked anyone, not even Jill to do something like that, but if this was going to be a one-off I didn't want to regret missing out on something that I desperately wanted to experience.

Sally's eyes flew wide open at my orders, for a second I thought that she was going to object, but her wetted fingers began to rub her clitoris in short, quick circles.

I was fucking her hard and fast now, Sally's mouth was open in a silent scream as she reached orgasm. I felt her body tensing, building higher and higher, her busy fingers rubbing faster and faster and then she wailed as her whole body shook violently.

'OH!-MY!-FUCK!-KING!-GODDDD!' She cried as shockwaves of pleasure ran all over her body. She drew her knees upwards. Uttering short gasps, her body jerked in rapid, rhythmic spasms, as the orgasm passed through her.

I slowed my rhythm almost to a standstill as the aftershocks juddered through her. She lay back onto the bed, her arms thrust outwards at odd angles and her eyes tightly closed as the orgasm gradually subsided.

Eventually I felt the tension leaving her body, she opened her eyes once more, caught my eye and gave a short, almost self-conscious laugh.

'See what we've been missing all these years?'

I smiled back at her and made no answer.

'How do you want to take me now?' Sally smiled up at me mischievously.

'I heard that you like it doggy style don't you, you dirty girl?' I grinned back.

We'd once had a text conversation about favourite sexual positions and we had both agreed that doggy style was our first choice. I remember fantasising for days afterwards about what it would be like to fuck Sally like that and now it was actually happening!

I withdrew my slickened manhood from her and she rolled over, jumped up onto the bed and pushed her lovely ass up into the air like an open invitation.

I didn't need asking twice. I clambered up onto the bed behind her and, pausing to run my hands greedily over the curve of her hips, I slipped my cock back inside her.

The feeling of her tight pussy around my cock were so deliciously intense, and the short gasping moans that Sally was making, pushed me suddenly to the point of orgasm and in a panic I had to pull out until just the head of my cock was inside her. I exhaled blowing hard and puffing my cheeks out. Desperately willing the feelings to subside.

Sally threw a puzzled look over her shoulder. 'You OK?' she asked.

'Oh yeah!' I said with feeling, 'I just don't want to come...not just yet anyway.'

Sally smiled back at me and ever so slightly moved her bottom so that it slid onto the head of my cock and off again rapidly.

'Bloody hell!' I cried, holding her hips and trying to keep control.

'But I need you to fuck me!' she cried theatrically. At the same moment she pushed herself backwards onto my cock taking it's slick length inside her.

'Shit!' I hissed and moved away, withdrawing completely, desperately willing the fizzing hardness in my manhood to abate.

Sally chuckled and enquired innocently, 'What's the matter?'

'You're too fucking hot, that's the matter.' I said with a rueful grin. 'We'll try it another way, how'd you like to be on top for a bit?'

Sally giggled and raised an eyebrow. 'Oh baby, I thought you knew. I'm always on top!'

She moved to let me lie down and then straddled me, reaching for my erect member and guiding me into her once more. As she slid onto me, I saw her bite her lip, her brow furrowed with the sensation.

She began to rise and fall, rocking her hips up and down. I felt her wetness running down over my balls in a ticklish trickle.

The feelings weren't so intense now, my cock was hard, but no longer in danger of exploding and I started to relax and enjoy the blissful feelings radiating from my loins.

I took another glance in the mirror, I could see Sally's body bend and flex rhythmically on top of my prone figure. The sight was such a turn on that my cock swelled to full hardness. Sally obviously felt it because her head tilted backward and she uttered a soft 'ooh... fuck!'

I slid my hands from her bottom, up, across her smooth pale skin until my fingers closed on her breasts.

Trying to match the tempo of her movement, I gently, but insistently pinched and plucked at her hard nipples, causing Sally to moan louder and louder, the pace of her thrusting hips increasing.

Harder and faster she drove down onto me, leaning forward, her short staccato moans increasing in pitch as she approached another climax.

I shifted my hands to her hips and rocked them down hard, grinding her onto the base of my cock. At the same time I thrust my hips forward so that my cock was slamming into her rapidly.

Sally had stopped moaning, in fact it looked like she had stopped breathing, eyes wide, mouth agape, seemingly frozen at the point of orgasm. She began to tremble as the climax built to its crest. I quickened my thrusting until she was shaken by sudden powerful quaking shudders. She cried out, almost as if in pain as the spasms rocked through her again and again.

As the tremors began to subside, Sally collapsed on top of me, breathing short, gasping breaths down my neck, her soft, fragrant hair spilling all over my face.

I lay there, giving Sally time to come round. My manhood was rock hard and my body craved a release.

After a while, Sally slowly raised her head from my neck. Her face was flushed and she laughed weakly.

'Bloody hell!' she said with feeling and we laughed.

The laugh turned into a long, slow kiss, her hair falling around our embrace like a curtain.

For fun, I tensed my cock so that it swelled and twitched within her. She squealed.

'Mr Forester!' She said in mock surprise, 'It appears that you are still in a state of arousal!' She grinned knowingly. 'What would you like to do with me now?'

My heart leaped as I heard myself saying in offhand tones, 'Oh let's see... Hmm... I seem to remember that you did say something about a birthday present.'

Determined not to be out-cooled, Sally replied as if trying to remember, 'Oh yeah... that's right... a birthday present...' Then her mischievous smile curled at the corner of her mouth, 'I thought I'd get you socks this year, is that OK?'

I tickled her, making her yelp and giggle, twisting away from me.

'OK! OK! I surrender' she cried laughing.

Her smile faded as she unhurriedly leaned forward and kissed me deep and slow. When she eventually broke the kiss, her wicked smile was back. She raised herself off my cock that slapped damply onto my stomach.

She kissed my ear and neck before descending across my chest and was about to go lower when I spoke. 'Not here; over there.' I rose from the bed and stood a few feet in front of the mirror holding out my hand to her as an invitation for her to join me.

'You've had this all planned out for a while haven't you?' Sally accused me playfully.

'This scenario might have crossed my mind once or twice.' I replied with comic innocence. Sally chuckled, rose slowly from the bed and crossed the room to where I stood. We kissed again, my cock stiffening once more at the prospect of what was about to happen.

Sally sank to her knees and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. Her eyes met mine and never broke away even as she took my cock into her mouth.

She started to suck me, slowly, softly. The gentle sensations felt amazing, my swollen and hard cock was ready to blow its load.

Sally still met my gaze as she gradually increased the tempo. Her hand was working the base of my cock in time with her mouth that was busily sucking on the head. After a while she stopped sucking long enough to pass her flickering tongue around the top of my cock and beneath the head. It looked so sexy.

I looked at her pretty face; the thought of making a sticky mess all over it thrilled me. Sally continued to meet my gaze as she popped my cock back into her mouth and began to suck once more only this time harder and quicker than before.

I didn't feel in control of my own body. Powerful sensations running through me were bending me over and making me tremble. My face was drawn into a grimace, teeth grinding, a whooshing noise seemed to be echoing around the inside of my head. Out of the corner of my eye I caught the reflection of Sally in the mirror, her head bobbing to and fro, her mouth consuming my swollen cock, her fair hair flicking back and forth with the motion. It was like watchng a porn film and being in it at the same time.

With a swift movement, I withdrew, reached a hand around the back of her neck and tilted her head back. At the same time I grasped the base of my cock and started stroking it rapidly.

'Open your mouth.' My voice was husky, almost guttural. Sally did so, her eyes still locked onto mine. The whooshing noise increased until I could hear nothing else, there was a dizzying rush behind my eyes, this was it.

I came so hard it almost hurt. The first gout of cum flew into Sally's hair leaving a sticky trail across her cheek. The next and the next and the next splashed across her lips and eager tongue.

'Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!' I hissed as my body was convulsed with spasm after spasm.

Sally took my cock into her warm, wet mouth and sucked me hard and fast. I came and I came and I came.

Slowly the orgasm passed, my legs felt almost unable to support me, I held onto the mirror to stay upright. I felt weak, spent.

Sally had slowed her sucking until she stopped. She popped my cock out of her mouth with a comical noise and smiled up at me. All around her mouth and over her chin was a sticky mess and one eye was half closed as a sticky string of cum trembled on her eyelash.

She chuckled. 'Happy birthday to you!'

She took my cock in her hand and gently milked the last ooze of cum from it before sucking it off the tip.

One eye still half shut she turned to look at herself in the mirror, she burst out laughing.

'Look at what you've done you messy boy!' She turned to me, 'Hand me a few tissues darling, this will take some cleaning up!'

I flopped down onto the bed feeling exhausted, pulled a handful of tissues from the box and handed them to Sally. She stood, her back towards me as she looked closely in the mirror and began to wipe up the sticky mess.

I lay back onto the bed, my limbs feeling heavy as lead. I gazed at Sally's naked form. My gaze wandered up her slim legs and followed the curve of her bottom around her hips and upward until it was lost in the cascade of her hair.

As I watched, I knew that we'd failed completely. If the idea was to get our curiosity and attraction for each other "out of our systems" it hadn't worked. Already I was aware of the feelings of guilt that were stabbing at my gut, but even more compelling was the knowledge that Sally wasn't out of my system, it wasn't out of my system, quite the opposite, this was just the beginning...

12