Getting Jack Ch. 03: Arizona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

"Hands behind your back. You may watch, but you may not speak," she said. And to reinforce this she brought the pantyhose up and gagged her with it.

Then she turned on me. I have to admit that although the entire show had been fascinating and visually stunning, I hadn't managed to keep my cock at more than half mast, despite my idle stroking. It did go on for some time, after all.

Anyways,that was very quickly rectified. Rikki was done with fun and games, and now she meant business. By that I mean she threw a leg over my chest and snuggled her pussy up to my face sixty-nine style while she sucked down my semi-hard cock like it was a fat spaghetti noodle. The pussy shoved in my face was obviously aroused which was nice. I hadn't been able to tell how much she enjoyed fucking with Arizona - apparently quite a lot.

From then on it was familiar, that's not to say boring ground. Rikki fucked with the same intensity that she did everything else, and her kisses had a ferocious quality that drove the thought of all other women from my mind.

In brief, the sixty-nine proceeded into a forward cowgirl and wound up in a more or less traditional missionary position; a very tight and intimate one, with my cock buried in her pussy, a couple of fingers up her ass, and a couple more in her mouth while she squeezed my balls with one hand and used he other to cram our faces together.

We locked into that, and ramped up into an ever-increasing tempo until she had a loud barking orgasm. I didn't come, but that didn't matter, the afternoon wasn't over yet.

Seeing Arizona, standing there watching, naked and obedient made it all hotter. She appeared studiously attentive to it all, smiling wide when our eyes met. I happened to look at her just before we went into that final frenzy, and saw her scribbling away on the motel stationary. Rikki probably knew, but didn't care. She had one last lesson to teach the impudent literary intruder.

###

"Sodomy, really, it was that common?" Arizona asked, and for the first time since I'd known her she sounded nervous.

Rikki had positioned her sideways on the bed, knees just at the edge, ass raised up at a sharp angle. Her head was flat on the sheet, turned to the side facing the mirror.

"Very much so," I replied. I was standing behind her enjoying the view and gently stroking her left butt cheek.

"Mundane," Rikki added. "We're talking about the French, they're crazy about le cul."

She was standing beside me, away from the mirror, one arm on the small of my back and the other stroking Arizona's right butt cheek, no doubt also enjoying the view,

"Look how they reacted to Louise Brooks," I said.

"I read about that," Arizona replied thoughtfully. She tried to look over her shoulder at me, and then realized it was easier to look through the mirror. "Ya, they went wild about her bottom," she said.

"C'est vrai," I replied, cavalierly, smiling at her.

"It's nothing to be afraid of," Rikki said looking past my chest to give her a reassuring smile as well.

"Really, you've done it?"

"Lots of times..."

"She's known way too many Frenchmen," I interrupted her.

"And a few perverted Americans," she added.

I was partial to anal sex, Rikki could take it or leave it, and so she used it to beat me over the head with from time to time.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Arizona asked.

"Oh, maybe a little the first time but...well that's the point, it's one of those things that you really can't describe until you've experienced it," she replied sliding her fingers down from the girls cheek to feel along her slit. Arizona didn't seem to notice.

"That makes sense. Are you up to it Jack?" She asked me, like it would be some great hardship for me, or maybe it was a dig at my age.

"In the interest of literature I'm sure I can rise to the challenge," I responded bravely and lay my hard cock against her butt cheek where she could see it. At the same time I slid my hand down past Rikki's and found her clit and started gently massaging it.

I was taking Viagra at the time, not that I had any serious dysfunction or anything - for a normal roll in the hay. But for a sustainedevent, such as this afternoon I needed help in the endurance department. I wasn't drinking, and from time to time my head felt like it was being sucked in like a balloon and my eyes would go unfocused.

I was taking more than the authorized dosage, and I hadn't bothered to ask my doctor if my heart was healthy enough for sex. When it comes to sex I'm quite willing to risk my health and everything else. I wasn't kidding when I told Rikki that I wanted to die in the sack; I just hoped that the old ticker would last a little while longer.

What makes anal sex so exciting? Well, what's not to like? It's tight like nothing else you can imagine, the view is magnificent, the angles are special, and thereis an undeniably shameful rush of pure power and ego that comes from fucking someone,up the ass. The prospect of being the first one up Arizona's Hershey Highway was almost more than I could stand.

Arizona was nothing if not dedicated to her art, and the prospect of experiencing her first reaming had definitely made her wet.

"Are you going to read 'Waking on the Moon, Ms Kelly, uh mistress?" she asked playing the old bum fucking card.

"You write up thisentire scene, and I'll read it, then we'll see," she replied continuing to work up some lather down in Arizona slit.

Arizona's face lit up and she even gave her butt a waggle. "Then bring it on mistress, Iwant this, you'll see, I'll do it justice," she replied enthusiastically.

Rikki bent down, ran her tongue along Arizona's cheek pausing just above the hole to let a considerable amount of spit dribble down between her cheeks.

"Oh my," Arizona giggled. And then, "ohhhh," as I ran my hand back along her slit, gathering up as much slippery juice as I could and started smearing it around her clenched rosebud.

"They didn't have lube in those days, of course," Rikki said, "but they made do."

I added some of my own spit to the mix and continued to gently work it into her sensitive area, working from the outside with my thumb, massaging and, loosening as I worked towards the center of her ring piece. Rikki got down on her knees and subjected my dick to a good slobbering while I got more aggressive with my thumb, working open her hole.

"Just relax Arizona, the last thing you want to do is tighten up, relax and breath," I said as I plunged my thumb in up to the first knuckle and proceeded to press the sides of her sphincter.

She was momentarily at a loss for words, taking deep breaths, her eyes closed.

Rikki was still working over my cock, one hand on my balls the other digging her nails into my ass as if to say, "Once again, you owe me one Jack."

I slowly pushed my thumb in as far as it would go, paused and withdrew it almost all the way before pushing it in again.

"Ohhh, uh, that's...not...so bad. Uh...you'll go slowly though, right Jack? Please," she said in a tiny voice.

"Of course I will, you know you can trust me," I replied.

I smiled at her but her eyes were closed. Her back heaved with long slow pants as I switched to my left thumb and returned my right hand to her clit. I shoved it in pretty hard and started working her more firmly.

"Okay, okay, I can do this," she said, opening her eyes now and giving me a trusting, but still not totally confident smile.

Rikki came up from my cock and returned to stroking her back and bum, watching her with an amused smile.

"Remember tofeel, Arizona. Experience it in all it's multi-faceted glory. You can only lose your virginity once, so pay attention," she said.

"Uhh, yes Ms Kelly," Arizona replied, to intent on her butt hole to appreciate Rikki's humor.

I took the head of my cock, slick now with saliva and pre cum and began rubbing it around Arizona's shiny wet sphincter, round and round, giving it just a bit of pressure.

"Oh, that certainly feels...queersome. I uh okay, uh just slow, slow, okay." Her eyes were open, but seemed unfocused.

The first part is the hardest - getting the widest part of the cock past the tightest part of her bowels - or the most enjoyable, depending on your point of view. Like ripping off a band-aid it's best done all at once. I took a good grip on her hip with one hand and on my shaft with the other. Everything was as ready as it was ever going to be. I paused a second to savour the moment, locking eyes with Rikki through the mirror, enjoying her wicked smile.

Arizona had relaxed some, her voice had regained some of her usual confidence, "I just want to thank you guys..."

I gave my hips a good strong shove.

"...soooooOOOOOOHHHHHH MUCH, ah, oh, uh fuck Jack oh."

Her eyes were wide open now fixed on me. "...you have been, uh ah, helpful. O fuck."

I withdrew the head back into the tightness of her sphincter and shoved harder getting in a couple more inches.

"Fuck, Jack, ahhhhhh...stop, stop just hold it for a sec!"

I paused. Rikki went and crouched down next to her face to face.

"Take it you pestering, impertinent, little slattern,take your master's cock," she growled.

I pulled back and shoved it in a few more inches.

"Ohhhhh God, oh Mon Dieu!" Arizona cried.

Laughing, Rikki took her face in both hands and gave her a congratulatory kiss.

Another thrust and I was all the way up inside her as far as I could go. I felt an almost overwhelming wave of affection for her. What a wonderful girl, a brave, determined, tight assed, wonderful girl.

I didn't last long enough to enjoy any of the numerous butt fucking possibilities, but the road had definitely been opened, and I hoped to travel it many more times in the future.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers
12