Getting Kookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

Ricky's eyes rolled back in their sockets as his release finished, breathing hard through clenched teeth. As he took a deep breath, trying to slow his heartbeat, he felt Adele grip his softening shaft and begin to give it soft strokes. "That's not all you have to give to me, is it Ricky?"

He shook his head no, finally getting his eyes to face forward. After a moment of deep breathing, he smiled. "I just wish you'd let me do the same for you."

Adele laughed a hollow laugh. "I'm sorry, Rick, but I just don't enjoy it. From men, anyway." She grinned as she saw the comprehension on his face.

"You're saying that you...with...other women?" She nodded, the grin getting bigger. "So, your friends in the other room. Do you they'd want..."

That was a far as he got as she thumped him playfully in the chest. She crawled onto his chest and put her finger on his lips. "I want you all to myself."

He took her finger into his mouth and sucked on it lightly, circling the tip with his tongue, just as she had done to him further south. She pulled her finger out of his mouth, his tongue trying to catch up to it and replaced it with her mouth. He sucked hungrily on her tongue and she moaned into his mouth. He ran his hands down her sides, cupping her muscular behind in his big, strong hands, squeezing it. She flexed her muscles, hard from years of swimming and he moaned back into her. He ran a finger between her cheeks and touched her tight anus, causing her to flinch, but not move away.

She suddenly pushed off of him and grabbed him by the hand. "Come on. There's something I want to do." He looked at her strangely, but stood up and walked with her. She led him over to the far corner of the room and flipped on a soft blue light, revealing a softly bubbling hot tub. She turned and kissed him again, this time only briefly, leaving him wanting more. She unzipped her skirt, tossing it to the side, and stepped into the hot tub and sank in up to her waist. She turned and looked at him and licked her lips, running her fingertips over her hardened nipples.

He stepped onto the first step and Adele lunged at him, impaling her mouth on his hardening rod. He groaned as she slid onto him to the bottom, his balls bouncing off of her chin. She moved back up, licking the head in circles. She released him from her mouth and floated back across to the other side, the blue shimmering making her appear ethereal, like she wasn't real.

Ricky stepped into the tub, the water coming up to mid-thigh and started moving toward her. She spread her legs and held up a hand to him, stopped his advance. She dipped her hand between her legs, running a finger along her thin strip of pubic hair. The blue light made her seem immaterial, her finger dissolving instead of moving into her pussy, eliciting a soft moan.

He moved quickly, lowering himself into the pool up to his stomach and lifted her legs to his waist, grasping his pole and positioning it so that he was rubbing her lips back and forth, gently bumping her clit. Adele bit her lip and leaned her head back against the side of the hot tub. After a few seconds of this, he plunged fully into her, grunting at her tightness.

Ricky grabbed the side of the hot tub and used that to help his thrusting. His angle changed so that he was running his length along the front of her tunnel. This, along with the water in general, seemed to be driving her out of her mind. She was gasping with each thrust and was shortly having an orgasm on his pole, clawing at his shoulders with her nails.

She pulled him in with her sinewy legs, holding him as she shuddered. He kissed her hard, Adele whimpering into his mouth as another shockwave rolled over her. He started moving again, Adele crying out as she came again and then again in a short period of time, the ecstasy forcing her eyeballs backwards, her jaw hanging slack. Her muscles continued to spasm around his shaft.

Ricky pulled out of her and simply ran the head of his rock hard cock along her athletic stomach. Her body shook as she regained control. He breasts moved up and down, her lungs pulling in great quantities of air.

He picked her up and carried her out of the hot tub and laid her on the nice thick carpet. As she lay there, trying to regain her senses, she heard him walk to the bed and open the drawer in the nightstand, closing it quickly. She also heard the slosh of water in a container but couldn't wrap her mind around what it was.

She felt herself being rolled over on her stomach and her hips being pulled back so that was on her knees and elbows. A lubed finger was pushing into her anus and she groaned, pushing back against it. A second finger was added and she whimpered, her sphincter stretching to accommodate the probing. The fingers were removed and Adele turned her head over her shoulder to see Ricky putting more lube into his hand and rubbing it all over the head of his cock, then sliding it down and all around his shaft.

Adele cried out as he pushing his throbbing member into her hole, slowly moving into her. After agonizingly slow minutes, he was buried in her ass, all the way to the hilt.

Ricky held himself there, feeling her muscles work around him and then reached back and grabbed a chunk of ice from the bucket and placed it at the base of her neck and slowly worked it down her spine. Adele cried out, her body shaking again as the ice slowly made its way down her back.

As he reached her tailbone, she gasped again and he could feel her muscles tighten around him. He held the ice cube in place, letting it melt and the water drip around the edge of her hole and his cock, causing her to squeal and buck on his rod. He began moving in and out of her, rocking mostly, letting the ice continue to melt and run over her behind.

Adele screamed with pleasure, the cock stretching her anus and the water tickling her nerves, causing them to each scream on their own, adding to her already peaking gratification.

Ricky felt her on the edge, slowing his motion to keep here there. He reached back and felt around in the bucket for the largest piece of ice he could find. I was about half the size of his hand and tapered at one end from melting. It was perfect.

He pulled himself slowly out of her hole and as he pushed back in, he inserted the ice cube into her vagina, which caused her to start shaking from the depths of her core. She laid her head on the carpet, regardless of the rug burn she might have. She clawed the carpet, turning her fingers and knuckles white, trying not to scream out loud as her body tumbled over the precipice into ecstasy again and again.

Ricky pushed the ice into her, feeling her warmth surround it, her limbs trembling with effort and elation. As he moved with her, holding her hips and gripping them strongly, he felt his own explosion begin to rise. Ricky gritted his teeth and growled, trying to hold back the force of nature, knowing that resistance was futile.

He gave her three or four more strokes, grunting at the effort of holding back and then pulled out of her ass completely, deflating her, and starting stroking his cock wildly. He watched as her back rose and fell as she breathed deeply, his cum covering her lower back as he grunted with each burst.

Adele moaned as she felt the hot fluid hit her back and her behind, trying to push herself up from the floor, her limbs not working correctly. She lay there, completely drained of her energy, her vagina still pulsing and melting the ice.

Ricky held himself off of the floor, his arms stretched out gorilla style over Adele's body. He let her lay there and went to the suite's bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth and a towel. He touched her skin with the washcloth and she moaned a little moan then sank back into the floor. He dabbed off all of the semen and then toweled her back dry.

He turned her over gently and picked her up, carrying her to the bed. She moaned softly as he tucked her in and she quickly began snoring a quiet snore. He stood and watched her for a few minutes and then climbed into bed with her, wrapping his arm around her.

---

The next morning, everyone gathered in the lobby and Ricky got everyone checked out and loaded into the van. The whole group was talkative, mentioning calls to family and friends when they got back and getting film developed or pictures printed from digital cameras. The only person not talking was Adele.

She sat in the passenger seat next to Ricky, a smile on her face. She looked at him every now and then, only to turn and look out the window as he turned to face her.

Twenty-five minutes later, they arrived at the airport terminal. They unloaded and got checked in at the ticket counter. As the group headed for the security check in, Ricky pulled Adele aside, Shannon and Mary staying nearby.

"Adele. About last night..."

"Shhhh," she replied. "Nothing needs to be said." She handed him a slip of paper with her phone number and country code and her email address. "Keep in touch. You never know when we'll be coming back over."

Ricky smiled and looked the paper over, making sure it wasn't a joke. Before he could respond, Adele reached up and kissed him gently, brushing his lips with her own. "See you around, Ricky."

Shannon suddenly piped up, "Yeah. Next time, maybe you'll get to have all of us!"

The three laughed all the way to the gate.

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12