Getting Laid in Reno Ch. 02

Story Info
How I met Melanie.
1k words
4.2
18.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

Jasmin had located her relatives who lived in LA, and had visited them a couple of times. She said that there was an older cousin, Melanie, and her daughter Tina. I suggested that she should invite them for a barbeque, so that we could all meet them. And so that was arranged for the next Saturday afternoon.

All Saturday morning I thought about Melanie. Would she be slut like Jasmin? I sure hoped that sluttiness ran in their family.

As the time for them to arrive approached, I hung around the front yard. Then a small Japanese sports car drew into the front drive, and the woman driver got out. I think that my tongue must have hit the ground. Melanie was super-hot! And she was well named! She was a typical Californian girl, with long blonde hair and a killer body. I guessed that she was in her late twenties or early thirties.

After I put my eyes back into my head, I noticed the two passengers, both young girls about ten years old. One was obviously Melanie's daughter Tina. She was a young version of Melanie, and really cute. The other girl was just as cute.

Jasmine ran up to Melanie and hugged her, then hugged Tina. I strolled over to them. "Girls, this is my friend Steve," said Jas. "He's been really good to me."

I managed to stop staring at Melanie's tits long enough to say hello. Melanie smiled at me. "Call me Mel," she said. "This is my daughter Tina, and her friend Ingrid."

I smiled at the girls. "Come inside and meet my family," I said.

We went into the house and introductions were made. I noticed that a certain look was exchanged between Suzy and Mel. I had seen that look before. This could be interesting, I thought.

"Let's all go for a swim!" suggested Jas enthusiastically. She took the girls off to change. Naturally the 'no swimsuits' rule would not be applied.

When they had gone, Mel said, "I hope that you didn't mind me bringing Ingrid. Her parents and I have an arrangement that we child-mind for each other. Ingrid is sleeping over with Tina tonight, as her parents want to go out to dinner."

"No problem at all," I said. "You're all most welcome."

Suzy went off to change, but my eyes were fixed on Mel. She smiled at me. "You know, I don't think that I want to go for a swim just now," she said. "I'd rather check out this nice cock that Jasmine has been telling me about."

I took her hand and led her to a guest bedroom. She immediately took off her top. "Great tits, by the way," I said. Ok, not very classy, but there's a time for class and a time for......

"Thanks," she said, slipping down her shorts and panties to reveal a beautiful shaved cameltoe pussy. "And nice pussy," I said.

"I like to call it my cunt," she said.

Could this woman BE any hotter?!!

.....

After an incredible fuck, which included a fuck of those superb tits, Melanie and I were lying in bed together. Then Mel said, "Jasmin told me that Suzy lets Ben fuck her."

"Oh yes. She says that it's a mother's duty to teach her son about sex. But I think that with her, it's more of a pleasure than a duty. Suzy is a very sexual person."

"And you don't mind?" she asked.

"It's quid pro quo," I said. "I'm sure that Suzy's figured out by now that you and I are in here fucking, and she won't object. She'll keep your girls entertained in the pool for a while. And yes, Suzy likes women too. I saw the look between you two."

"That makes me so horny," she said. "Are you ready for round 2?"

Melanie squealed as I threw her onto her back and buried my face into her pussy.

.....

I fired up the barbeque and cooked the steaks, while Suzy and Melanie prepared the rest of the food. When they were almost ready, I called for Tina, Ben and Ingrid to get out of the pool and get ready to eat. Mel admired Ben's physique in his Speedos. Then she whispered to me, "Is it OK if sometime I fuck your son -- and your wife?" she added. "I don't mind at all," I said. "I'm sure that Ben can learn a lot from you. But I want to fuck you again, soon. By the way, can you move in here?"

Mel laughed. "But I want to fuck Suzy as well," she said.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," I said.

After dinner I managed to get Suzy alone. "Mel has the hots for you, honey. She wants to fuck you sometime," I said. "Is that OK?"

"Very OK," she said. "By the way, did you enjoy fucking her earlier?"

"Oh yes I did," I said.

.....

All good things come to an end, so they say, and sadly the time came when Mel, Tina and Ingrid had to leave. As Mel kissed Jasmine goodbye, she said, "You should move here."

"That's a great idea," I said, "But you would have to find another line of work."

"You could come and sell real estate with me," said Mel. "You'd be a great success. All that you have to do is show a bit of cleavage to the male clients when their wives aren't looking, and they would never be able to say no to you. And you could live with Tina and me. With your income, we could afford a bigger apartment."

"And one closer to here," I said.

"Definitely closer to here," Mel said.

"I'll do it!" exclaimed Jasmine excitedly.

So a few days later, Mel and Jasmine flew to Reno to pack up Jas's things for removal, and to drive back in her car. Ben and I both missed Jasmin while she was gone, so Suzy's pussy was kept very busy.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers