Getting Laid The Mature Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
660 Followers

"Yes, yes, mount me, plunge right in, I am ready, I want your cock in me right away" she moaned and pushed back against my cock. Of course it slid right into her, wet and ready as she was. And then we had a pleasant fuck where almost immediately her small orgasms lined up until we both were ready for the big finale.

She was in a hurry and pushed me out as soon as we had calmed down. She inspected the rubber while it still was on my cock and ripped it off as usual. Then she got dressed in no time. She gave me a brief kiss and a hug before she was off.

I was slower to get dressed. I was in no real hurry and savored the aftermath of my orgasm. It was my first quickie and had been as pleasant as it was unexpected.

That night Rosie was hornier than usual and wanted to be taken twice although I had pleased her several times with my hands, mouth and tongue.

The following day Madame stopped at the flower bed I was working on. She smiled at me making me to relax.

"You are doing a great job," she said. "My garden has never looked better. You are good at nursing the flowers." She looked at me smilingly. "And I think you are even better at nursing Rosie´s garden. It was neglected to say the least, not tended for too long. And now it´s lush and flourishing. She too has never looked better, she beams all the time. Well done, my boy."

She stood for a while looking at me as if unsure what to say or do. But I knew that she never was unsure of anything. Something was up.

"I have a complaint though. You don´t keep the lilac arbor tidy. I really don´t want to find things like this in there," she suddenly said sternly and held up a used rubber. "Yours, of course. And don´t tell me that you don´t screw my maids this year."

"Uh . . . oh . . . well . . . it won´t happen again," I finally was able to blurt out.

"What won´t happen again?" she asked mockingly. "Forgetting the rubber or screwing my maids?" She looked at me inquiringly.

I didn´t knew what to say. I just gulped like a fish. Suddenly Madame laughed heartily.

"Oh don´t get me wrong. I don´t want to deny you to have some fun with my maids as long as you take such good care of Rosie. It amuses me to see you in action with her at night and Belinda in daytime. I have a fair view of the arbor from my bedroom. Not in detail but I get a good overall view of your actions," she giggled heavily.

I had never before heard her giggle. She was very amused and suddenly very amiable.

"Tell me, don´t you screw Gunilla too? I have only seen you with Belinda in the arbor. Anything wrong with Gunilla? I thought you would like her imposing pair. You like to cream over big boobs, don´t you? And they must be great to fuck. Well, Belinda has a good pair too of course."

I was flabbergasted. Both from the frank way she talked and from the crude language she suddenly used.

Uh, well . . . no . . . I mean . . . only once," I stammered which made Madame to laugh heartily.

"Well, I am sure you will do it again. She is very fuckable, well they both are in my opinion. I have no objections that you shag my maids, on the contrary, as long as you nurse Rosie´s garden thoroughly. The atmosphere in the house is so much better these days. It has been a bit tense between Rosie and the maids but it suddenly changed some time ago. And that was when I started finding those rubbers."

She smiled broadly and turned to leave but stopped looking back.

"Shag them all as much as you can muster. It´s good for a young man. But don´t forget to remove the rubbers. I don´t want the consul to find them. It would upset him. He is a dear but lives in the old world."

On Friday afternoon Belinda asked me if I could show Gunilla and her to a bathing place with a patch of sand which Madame had mentioned. They had got most of the Saturday off. Sure I wanted that. Belinda said with a wink that I could stay with them if I wanted. I didn't understand really what the wink meant but hoped for the best. I was a little worried though that Belinda would find out that I had been together with Gunilla.

At eleven the following morning I picked them up. I was taken aback to find that Gunilla's boyfriend had joined. I was a bit scared of him of the same reason. But I took them through the wood carrying the basket Belinda had handed me.

The girls cried out of joy when they saw the narrow beach and wanted to bathe immediately. They pulled their light summer dresses over their heads showing that they had bikinis underneath. I had swim trunks under my shorts and so had Gunilla's boyfriend. I was impressed of the bulge in his trunks remembering what Gunilla had said.

We had a pleasant time. The boyfriend showed no signs of jealousy and was nice enough. The girls now and then put their heads together and giggled watching us. We played in the water for more than an hour and then the girls unpacked a rich picnic lunch that also included a bottle of white wine. I wasn't used of drinking wine but since there was only one bottle to share on four I didn't had that much.

After lunch the girls wanted to lie in the sun. I guess we all were a little sleepy at least I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up the girls were on their stomachs lying close together. They had unclasped the straps of their bikini bras. Their breasts swelled out on the sides looking very nice.

After a while the girls stirred and whispered with each other.

"Hey boys, time for a swim," Gunilla suddenly yelled. They both rose leaving their bras on the ground. With bouncing breasts they ran slowly into the water calling for us to join them. It was a lovely sight and much unexpected. Gunilla's boyfriend watched them and especially Belinda who had the biggest pair. His bulge grew substantially. Gunilla noticed and actually cupped it when we joined them and she wasn't cautious about it either. Belinda hesitated for a second but then followed the example and cupped my crotch.

We swam for some time and the girls got real playful grabbing us and wanted to be grabbed. After a while they allowed us to openly fondle their naked breasts. But when the boyfriend tried to fondle Belinda's breasts Gunilla intervened. That was obviously beyond limits although I had grabbed Gunilla's breasts just before without any protest.

Eventually the girls went out of the water and stood in the sun to dry. We followed them slowly. The girls stood close together whispering and then giggled and broke into laughter.

Suddenly they run forward and hugged us.

"Oh my Goodness, I am so horny. I want to fuck," Gunilla yelled and pulled her boyfriend with her. But they didn't go far before Gunilla stopped and embraced him. They started to kiss and caress each other. Belinda snuggled into my arms.

"Let's watch for a little while," she whispered. "Gunilla brags about his big cock and I want to see it," she said panting.

Suddenly Gunilla pulled the trunks off her boyfriend releasing the content of the big bulge. We had time to admire the swell of the tool while Gunilla got rid of her bikini bottom and then shamelessly fondled it to an impressive erection. She knelt and used her mouth and my cock remembered how good she was at sucking. From out of nowhere she produced a condom and put it on him.

Gunilla flung herself down on her back in a position that in my experience, although of course limited, meant that she wanted to get caressed and thoroughly licked. Her boyfriend knelt and started to caress her slit with his hands. He leaned over her reaching out for her breasts and mauled them for a little while. Then he moved backwards and I was expecting him to take the caresses to new levels. But he simply put his cock head at her entrance and pushed.

We watched as he pushed and thrust having some trouble getting his massive cock into her. Gunilla grunted at first but when the cock head slipped inside she started to moan sounding pleasured. Gunilla heaved upwards helping him getting it all in and she cried out when he bottomed out in her with a mighty thrust. Belinda had backed into my arms and panted hard. Her hand went behind her back and cupped my bulge. Now she spun around and pushed my trunks down and swiftly jacked my cock to hardness. She got rid of her bikini bottom before she got back in my arms.

While we watched Gunilla's active movements to meet her partner Belinda spread her legs and guided my cock in between the top of her thighs. She wriggled her ass to get the cock to lie along her slit and when it was in place she slid back and forth caressing herself with it. We watched for a while until there was a heavy grunt from the boyfriend. Gunilla frantically tried to catch up and succeeded to reach her goal a little after her boyfriend with deep grunts had shot his load. Gunilla cried out which I remembered meant that she too had come. I suddenly understood what Rosie had said about cocksmanship.

"Our turn," Belinda whispered leaning back in my arms. "Make me good, show them what you can do with a woman."

She laid down on the ground and spread her legs exactly as Gunilla had done. Her wishes were clear to me and I dug in caressing, kissing and licking. She moaned of pleasure and as she already was turned on it didn't take long before she cried out and her body shuddered. She let me understand that she wanted more so I made her shudder again with long hard licks through her slit and flicks of her hard clit.

She rested only shortly before she sat up pulling me forward. She sucked my cock to full hardness and miraculously had a rubber in her hand which she rolled on me. She rolled over and got up on all fours with her knees spread wide. Her wish was very clear and I swiftly moved in behind her and as swiftly mounted her. She was very wet and ready so my cock slid easily into her to the hilt.

I heard a gasp beside us and looked up. Gunilla and her boy friend were watching and Gunilla panted hard. I had been aware of that we had been watched but it didn't bother me much. Maybe the wonderful experience when Rosie and I fucked in front of the girls helped me to overcome my natural shyness. The only thing that bothered me was that my cock couldn't compete. But if Belinda didn't complain and wanted to be fucked by it why should I be concerned?

Belinda wriggled her ass wanting my full attention. I woke up from my thoughts and started to pump her lovely, waiting pussy. I forgot about being watched when Belinda started to get her small orgasms crying out for each one. Belinda and I had a lot to give each other and kept on fucking. Belinda was lovely to pump into and her position on all fours made it easy for her to eagerly meet my thrusts. Which she did with gusto giving me a very good time. We came together in a screaming orgasm that made Belinda's pussy muscles to ripple along my cock.

The rest of the afternoon was pleasant and very relaxed with small talk and another swim. But Gunilla looked inquiringly at me several times.

To be continued

Libertine
Libertine
660 Followers