Getting Laid The Mature Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers

Her stamina wasn't very strong. After the first week she asked for a pause and then she wanted a night of her own after two or three nights of fucking. She seldom came to be caressed in the garden although it happened. But she looked very happy and content every time I saw her. I didn't complain either. I could do with a break now and then and she was very eager and horny after a night alone.

Then a heat wave hit us. The temperature grew to over thirty degrees C and it wasn't much lower at nights and that is very much in Sweden.

The first night when I came to her room it was very hot inside. We were sweating before we even had touched. So I suggested that we go outside where it hopefully was a cooling breeze.

"But don't you want to fuck? I am horny and want to very much," she asked looking disappointed.

"Yes of course I want to fuck. Very much," I said and caressed her hairy mound. "But we can do it outside in the park. It can be real nice I think."

"Oh no, we can't do that. I would die if someone saw us," she said looking chocked at the thought. "But I can see that you want to fuck," she added giggling and grabbed my erect cock.

"Come on, let's move outside. No one is in the park at this hour. Madame is, isn't she? You have told me that they always go to bed early. And the maids are in their house and the cook in her room at the front of the house. The consul is not at home. No one will be around. Come on, I want to fuck in the park."

I did my best to persuade her. She kept saying no for a while but I could see that the thought started to excite her. She was both scared and thrilled at the same time.

Eventually she hesitantly agreed to follow me outside. But she insisted to wear a long shirt that went well below her ass. I persuaded her not to button it though.

We went out and Rosie looked carefully all around before she left the house. But everything was quiet and she quickly moved over the open space to some bushes. I followed more slowly with my cock jutting. I was excited to say the least.

I brought her down the lawn to the far end of the park. On the way there I put my arm around her pulling the shirt aside. She walked nearly naked and made small noises of fear and excitement. At the far side of the lawn there was a bench and I told her to take the shirt off and to bend over its back which she readily did as she by now always obeyed to my wishes.

I moved in between her thighs and used my cock to caress her slit. It was dripping wet and her clit was protruding and hard. She grunted when I pressed my cock against it and came moments later. She started to cry out but quickly muffled her noise but that she came was easy to notice.

When her body stopped shuddering I shoved my cock into her well lubricated pussy. It became a very pleasant fuck where she came several times before I too got my well deserved release.

Rosie turned around and hugged me.

"That was marvelous. But I was so frightened all the time," she whispered breathlessly. "Come let's walk around a little. It feels so daring."

I picked up her shirt but didn't allow her to put it on. She didn't try for long. Instead she pulled my arm around her waist and started walking along the lawn. At first she kept us in the shadows at the far end of the lawn but it was like the house was a magnet. After a while she steered us to walk closer to the house in the middle of the lawn. I withdrew from her and stopped to watch her. She looked proud when she walked in the nude but also scared. Her nipples got hard and stood out and so did my cock. She saw it from a distance and walked seductively towards me with rolling hips. Her breasts swayed lovely and suddenly she turned around showing her ass.

She knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth sucking it to full hardness. Then she rolled on her back and spread her thighs submissively. I entered her swiftly and then we had another good fuck in the middle of the lawn.

The heat stayed and the next night she didn't hesitate to move outside but still had the shirt on. When we were in the park I persuaded her to take it off though which she did with an anxious laugh. But then she moved around in the nude for quite a while until she suddenly went down on her hands and knees with her knees spread wide. She lowered her head as usual. She just knelt there waiting for me to make a move. I mounted her and she cried out when I pushed my cock into her. She forgot to muffle the cry or didn't bother, I wasn't sure. It became another great fuck giving much pleasure for both of us.

The third night she was even bolder. She dropped the shirt as soon as we were on the lawn. There was a full moon making it nearly day light when she walked across the lawn without looking around. She had been excited already when we left the house and had grabbed my cock pulling me with her. She moved around the lawn and this time ended up on all fours not more than twenty yards from the manor house. I was in her in an instant. She moaned and grunted and got several orgasms. Being outside and the risk of being seen turned her on immensely.

I looked up when we finally had come together in a most satisfactory orgasm. In front of me was the house with a balcony on the upper floor. I thought I saw a movement up there and watched it for a while but saw nothing more. I slumped down on Rosie pinning her down on the grass. She liked being helpless I had found out.

I followed her to her room as usual. She was happy and not the least shy anymore of walking in the nude.

In the middle of the morning the next day one of the maids came looking for me.

"The dragon wants to see you," she said with a smirk on her face. "On the double she said. Take care, she can be moody." She turned and left with swinging hips.

I quickly washed my hands and face in the watering can I was using. I half run up to the manor house wondering what Madame wanted. She had talked to me a few times but never before had she sent for me to see her in the house.

The maid was waiting at the door and showed me into a breakfast room. Madame watched me quietly for a while and I started to sweat. Well, it was hot but that was not the reason. I wondered what I had done wrong in the garden.

"What do you think you are up to, young man," she suddenly said sternly, looking me in the eye.

"Oh, nothing I think," I stammered having no idea what she meant.

"Nothing, do you call it nothing. You are fucking my lady companion on my lawn. I saw you last night so don't try to deny it. And last summer you fucked my maids. I bet you are fucking this year's maids too." She got quiet looking grimly at me. I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet.

Suddenly her grim look changed to the opposite. She looked almost pleasant but I was still scared.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist shaking you up. I am not angry, not the least. I am very happy for Rosie. Life hasn't treated her nicely, on the contrary. She really needs good fucking and from what I saw and heard last night you are doing very well. I was on the balcony. I can't sleep in this heat and walks around at night. I think that you saw me. How long have you been lovers, close to a month now I think? I noticed one morning that she suddenly looked happy and she has kept that happy look since then. And look at her body suddenly so vital. So tell me and don't lie to me."

"Well . . . yes, it's true. She has been very kind to me and taught me a lot. But I didn't fuck the maids last summer but of course I wanted to. And not the present maids either," I blurted out.

"Oh, I told you not to lie to me. It must have been you who fucked my maids. There was no other male around that day last summer when I gave a big ladies dinner. Bodil oozed of spunk that night. All the ladies noticed it and I was about to rebuke her when my eldest friend said that there was a lovely scent that reminded her of old times."

"Well yes, it was me. But I didn't fuck her. She wouldn't allow that. But she jacked me off on her naked boobs, that's true. And Eva did the same but not just then."

"Oh, very clever girls I must say. Better than I thought. But hard for you of course. I bet you tried hard to get into their pussies. They were good looking girls," She said giggling. "Tell me more, I want to hear it all."

So I had to tell her. She squeezed everything out of me. How my friend and I had made friends with the maids and how it developed with hugging and fondling. Madame hissed when I told her about our tossing off contest in front of the girls. The winner was allowed to fondle the breasts of one of the girls for five minutes. How it went further with necking with the girls naked from the waist up. And then the afternoon at the lake when the girls got in the nude and tossed me off several times and I returned the favors by caressing their pussies. I also told her that I wasn't allowed to push my fingers inside their female heavens, only to caress their clits. I also told how the girls had let me breast fuck them after the dinner party and that it was the old lady who had given them the idea.

Madame was flushed when I had finished telling.

"Well, it seems that the girls found a clever way to give all of you a good time without taking any risks. Well, I want you to be real nice to Rosie. She deserves it. And remember that I appreciate it, do your very best please." She looked at me smilingly. "Well from what I saw I think she gives you a great time too, real great indeed. It looked lovely I must say." She smiled broadly. "Don't tell Rosie about our conversation. I won't."

"There was really one thing I wanted you to do. Follow me," she said and rose. She took me through the drawing room to the terrace doors. "I want a hook on this door to keep it open. I think I can have a good draft in this room at night. Maybe I can get some sleep in a chair." For some reason she looked me in the eye when she said that.

While we stood there discussing how she wanted the hook Rosie came from her house and went over the lawn heading for the bathing place. She was wearing a short teddy robe and didn't see us. Madame looked at me with a glint in her eye.

"Why don't you take a break to cool off? I think that's permitted in this weather. Join Rosie, surprise her, shag her and donĀ“t take no for an answer. She will love it. You can fix this hook later but don't forget it. Off you go now."

She patted my arm and pushed me out through the door towards the lake.

Rosie really got surprised but also very happy. I found her sitting in the nude on the sun deck. I had got naked already at the entrance and my cock reacted positively at the sight which she really appreciated.

"How lovely to get company. But what are you doing here? I mean, mustn't you work. It's still an hour to your lunch break isn't it? Oh my goodness, what about if someone comes and see us together being in the nude both of us?" she said with horror-mixed excitement.

"Oh that's all right. Madame herself told me to take a break to cool off. She said it was permitted in this heat."

"Did she? Well, it's all right then I guess? But . . . oh my goodness, she knew I was going for a swim." She looked both puzzled and scared.

"I know nothing about that. Come, let's swim," I said pulling her up on her feet. And we swam or rather played in the water. She was all over me and wanted me to grab her and play with her in the water. It ended up that I took her from behind while she leaned against the ladder. She loved it and expressed it with loud cries and a high scream when she came. But she was careful to push me out in the last moment spilling my spunk in the water. We played some more before I went back to work. I fixed the hook and Madame checked it out approvingly.

In the afternoon Rosie sought me out in the garden and after I had given her a quickie with my tongue she gave me the night off.

The following night she was very horny and all inhibitions were gone. She moved around in the park playfully showing off to me. For once she wanted to be on top and rode me fiercely in the middle of the lawn although she muffled her cries. But she wanted more that night. To tease me she ran away up to the terrace and sat down in a chair, ladylike at first but then she opened her thighs. She even touched herself putting a finger into her pussy. She moaned of pleasure when I knelt between her thighs and licked her open pussy. Her clit got very hard and protruding.

I pulled her up from the chair and pushed her towards a table planning to take her from behind standing up. But she got other plans. As soon as she understood where I wanted her she took a cushion from a chair and put on the table. She climbed up and lay on her back with her feet at the corners. Well, that was just as good I thought and moved forward between her open thighs. I rubbed her pussy slit carefully with my cock before pushing into her. She moaned of pleasure when I was in place. For some reason I noticed that the terrace door was open, thoroughly fastened by the hook but thought no more of that when I started to fuck her.

Rosie came almost instantly crying out but after that it became a long slow fuck and very pleasant. I had come not long before which prolonged my staying power. Rosie loved it and came numerous times. In the middle of it all I looked up and saw the Madame standing just inside the door. I froze in chock not knowing what to do. But the Madame smilingly put her finger over her lips to keep me silent and then made a gesture for me to continue. Rosie had the back of her head towards the door and saw nothing but she got impatient of my passivity and wriggled her ass to get me going again. It suddenly turned me on to be watched by Madame and my cock grew and got even harder which Rosie acknowledged with a pleasured cry. Madame withdrew from the door but I knew that she was watching us. For some reason I wanted to show her that I could please Rosie and did my very best. It became a fuck to remember. Rosie was hilarious afterwards. After I finally had come, drenching Rosie's pussy, Madame suddenly was back in the door making silent applauses before she disappeared. From then on I always assumed that the Madame was watching when we fucked in the park although I never saw her again. But she had excellent places to watch from, both the terrace door and the balcony.

To be continued

Libertine
Libertine
661 Followers