Getting Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

I kept my cock in her gently moving it back and forth to keep it as hard as possible. I told her to tell me how good it was.

Instead she told me that no one can ever know about this. I told her that it was between her and I but that I wasn't finished yet and she had to tell me how good it was.

She mumbled that it was good. I asked her if she knew that she was my fuck toy and she said yes. I asked her if she knew that I was going to fuck her again and come in her and she again said yes.

I was fully hard again and began to deep fuck her again. Ten minutes later I again had the pleasure of watching this beautiful young woman have an orgasm and two minutes after that I came in her a second time.

I got up and grabbed my camera. I walked over to her and told her I wanted a few pictures of her with my cock in her mouth. Her eyes pleaded "no" but she complied.

We cleaned up a bit and she asked me to get her things. I told her I need her one more time before I'd had enough for the day. I told her if I were to have had only one encounter with her I'd have to make sure that during that encounter I received at least one blow job. And since I couldn't promise she'd see me again, I'd have to have that blow job now.

She went to sit beside me, but I told her I wanted her in front of me on her knees. That was a sight to behold.

I didn't have much cum left, but it was more than enough to give her a good taste. I told her in advance she should swallow it and she did. I rubbed traces of semen into her cheeks when I was done.

I got dressed and went to retrieve her things. I told her that I would see her again next week and reminded her of the undeveloped film I had.

Its rare that somebody gets exactly what they most want. I'm a lucky man. Laurie isn't exactly "in" to the relationship, but she does seem to enjoy the sex. But I'm getting exactly what I want from her – my own private sex toy. Some might suggest she's a submissive. But I don't think this is true. I admit that in some sense I dominate her. But true domination is domination over someone who is not naturally submissive.

Laurie is no submissive. She just got taken down a certain path which eventually left her with no choice. If she had known where it would end up she'd have never taken that path.

Oh yes – in case you were wondering Laurie and her family went on that trip, thanks to me. And yes, thanks to those pictures and others I'm still fucking Laurie on a regular basis.

The End

TQM
TQM
632 Followers
12