Getting Lucky

Story Info
Random meeting leads to unbelievable sex.
1.7k words
3.76
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one of those "unbelievable" moments about 9 years ago. You know, a kind of situation that if it hadn't happened to me, I'd never believe anyone who told me the following story. I was working for the Post Office in Nashville and my shift would get over around 6:30 AM. At the time, there was an unwritten policy in place about meeting dispatch times, no matter what. Most dispatches were between 5 and 6:30 AM and the trucks would make their dispatches 99% of the time. However, there was always a small amount of letters that wouldn't make it out on time, usually because they would show up as rejects on other machines. So, the powers-that-be decided they would offer some easy overtime to clerks who would deliver letters to the outlying stations in the area. I lived 5 minutes from a suburban post office, so I would volunteer.

One particular morning, I volunteered to drop mail off at 2 stations about 5 miles apart. I delivered a handful of letters to the first station, then that's when the fun began. The second station was off the beaten path a bit and I wasn't sure where it was. For some reason, I thought of "Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half Century". In the cartoon, the director tells Dodgers, "We believe it to be on Planet X, somewhere in THIS area" and points to a map that says "Unknown".

I saw a sign that said "Post Office" and it pointed down a street. After driving on the street for awhile, I discovered I had no idea where the station was and decided to ask for directions. I know, shock of all shocks, a man asking for directions. I headed toward a Food Lion and asked for a little help. Turns out, I had turned down the correct road; I just didn't go far enough back in the boonies. So, armed with my newfound knowledge, I started across the parking lot to my truck. And that's when I saw her.

As I got in my truck, I noticed a car at the far end of the parking lot and saw a nice looking blonde woman walking toward it. Now being the people-watcher I am, I started watching her, thinking it was too early in the morning (too late?) for a little sweetheart like that to be out and about. Then the most bizarre thing happened. She was about 20 feet from her car when she suddenly stripped her shorts (and panties) off, exposing her bare ass to the world, or in my case, just me. Um, okay... you have my undivided attention.

At that point I realized I wasn't in such a hurry to get back on the road, at least not until the "show" was over. Then she made it even more interesting by throwing her shorts in her car, then squatting down to look under the chassis. I looked around for someone with a camera, figuring someone had to be filming this. I mean, I had a perfect view of her ass in all its glory. Despite my enjoying the show, my mind went from voyeuristic perversion to finding all of this a bit disturbing. She wasn't drunk but she sure was on some slick, exotic, mind-bending drug. So, the Good Samaritan in me took over.

I pulled my truck over about 20 feet from her car and asked if she was okay, did she need any help? She gave me a bizarre look as if to ask what would make me think anything was wrong and just waved me off. Fine, whatever you say. Then she said, "Are you a cop?" Um, darling, do I look like a cop? When I told her no, she motioned for me to come over. As I got out of my truck, I noticed she looked really distraught and confused. I asked if she needed me to call someone to come and get her.

As I got to her car, I soon realized she hadn't bothered to put her shorts back on. She was leaned back with her legs spread and asked me, "Do you think I have a pretty pussy?" What? Huh? Like a boy about to lose his virginity, I stammered, "Yes..." She then gave me a big smile and said "Thank you" She then put her arm around me and I gave her a kiss, just like that. I instantly got this idea of being beyond lucky, so I asked if she wanted to come with me while I delivered my last bit of mail. She said sure, put her shorts back on, and climbed in my truck.

As I was driving down the road to the other post office, she suddenly slid down the seat, took her shorts off, and started fingering herself, oblivious to the world around her. Wow, I can only imagine what drugs she was on because I sure had never experienced anything like that. I made it to the post office and quickly dropped off the letters, not really wanting anyone to see my passenger, and quickly got back in my truck.

I really wasn't sure what to do with her at that point. Part of me wanted to ravish her body, while the other half of my brain was screaming for me to drop her like a hot potato. Okay, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which side of my brain won. I mean, after all, how many chances does a guy get to make love to a gorgeous woman, especially a stranger? She looked at me and said something like "Why don't we go back to your place?" and I quickly agreed.

We went back to my apartment and she walked in, stripped her clothes off, and headed toward the bedroom. Just like that! By the time I walked in behind her, she had already got on the bed, was on all fours and had her ass pointed to me. An invitation, if I ever saw one!! I dropped my pants and slid my now-rock-hard cock into her waiting wet pussy. She was so tight and hot, I nearly came instantly! Fortunately, I had some control and managed to slide in and out of her until she bucked against my cock and came violently, like someone had plugged her pussy into a live socket.

She suddenly crawled off my still throbbing member and rolled onto her back. I practically leaped on top of her, my cock with a mind of its own, trying to be sucked back into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and soon after, started panting and her pussy vibrated on my cock, causing me to explode in her pussy, shooting my cum for what it seemed like minutes. When I finished, my cock was still hard, having no desire to slide out of her. I could tell she wasn't done because she still rocked and spasmed against my member. Eventually, her frantic pace slowed own and I eventually went soft. I reluctantly raised up off her and admired my cum oozing out of her.

After we finished, I threw on a pair of shorts and we walked back into the living room. She was still naked so I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear, and this, my friends, was when I realized she was strung out on some serious shit. She started imagining about having left her son in his car seat and needed to go out and check on him. I kept her from walking into a wall and had her sit down on the couch until her brain re-engaged. While on the couch, she suddenly forgot about her "son" and got very passionate again, wanting me to make love to her a second time. She pulled down my shorts, straddled me, and lowered herself onto my cock, causing me to nearly cum again. I can't describe how her pussy seemed to have control over me. I mean, I've always had stamina and control, yet her pussy coaxed and squeezed my dick, and I lasted only 7-8 strokes before her pussy swallowed my cock and I shot my sperm deep inside her. The sensation was tremendous and I grabbed her ass with my hands before I lifted off the couch. I came so hard, my legs were shaking. And her? She didn't make a sound, yet kept bouncing on my cock. I could feel my second load of cum seeping out of her pussy and coating my balls. After a few minutes of her resting on me, my heart finally quit trying to leap out of my chest and she eased herself off my lap.

Finally, we left my place and I took her back to her car. She said something about exchanging phone numbers and meeting up again but before she got my number, she got a call from a friend, asking where she was. She made up some story about meeting a nice guy and was on her way home, got out of my truck, and sat down in her car. Before I could say a word, she started her car and drove off. I stared at her, dumbfounded, then slowly had a big smile cross my face. By the time she was out of sight, I was laughing my butt off. The boys in the band sure weren't going to believe this.

I headed home, unsure how to tell this tale when I got to work that night. Oddly enough, as I told the story (gather 'round me, boys), I didn't get that "fertilizer salesman" look from the guys. Enough of them had run the roads with me to believe most anything I told them. One guy named Van lived near the Food Lion I had stopped at and he was pissed off because he hadn't delivered the mail that day, like he usually did. I pointed out he knew where the post office was and wouldn't have stopped for directions. As he put it, quit interfering with his fantasy by clouding it with facts.

One guy muttered the phrase "crack whore", which caught my attention. Since I have no idea what the characteristics of a crack whore are, I asked him to explain. I also pointed out she hadn't propositioned me or asked to borrow money, just gave me a free show and look-see, plus a wild time afterwards. Good point, he countered with, and followed it up with "Lucky Bastard". As if I hadn't heard that line before. All in all, I chalked this one up to one hell of a story to tell my boys one day.