Getting Lucky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

Sean looked up when she entered the room, bringing a glass carafe of icy orange juice and two cobalt-colored glasses.

"Nina, we could have gone out to eat," he said, still eyeing her delicious spread.

"Nonsense. I love to cook and I want to spoil you after putting it on me so wonderfully last night." She picked up her fork and noticed he hadn't touched a thing yet. "Well, I'm not going to feed you if that's what you think," she joked.

Sean was astounded. He couldn't remember the last time someone, let alone a girlfriend made him a meal. Well, there was always Delia. His shook his head to clear those thoughts but a part of him wondered if it was time to tell Nina about that chapter of his life.

He began to eat, savoring her hard work. "I'm going to have to keep you around," he said, taking a sip of juice.

"Speaking of, I think it's time we talked about that, don't you?" She eyed him as if trying to gauge his reaction.

He glanced up at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, we've been seeing each other for almost two months now and we've been SEEING each other a little less than that. I've never really been exclusive with someone before. Not to say that I haven't dated or been with other guys, because trust me I've been with guys. Oh, that makes me sound like a slut. I'm not a slut, but..."

"Pretty get to the point," he said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I guess all I'm really trying to say is...this is it. It's only you. I'm not seeing other guys. Are you?"

"Guys? No, there are no other guys."

"Sean," she started. He could be a bit too adorable sometimes.

"Neens, I'm not seeing anyone else. There is no one else."

She exhaled loudly. She knew Sean cared for her, but she wasn't sure exactly what their relationship meant. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to put you on the spot. It's just I really like you, Sean and I don't want to feel like I'm putting myself on the line because I constantly feel like that in relationships..."

He reached for her hand. "I know, Pretty. I know about all the bullshit that comes with relationships. I can't say that I won't ever hurt you, because I don't want to promise something that may not entirely be in my control. But I will never, ever give you cause to worry."

She rubbed his hand against her cheek. "That's good to know. Because if you ever did, I know some girls who'd be ready to kick your ass."

They both laughed.

"So," Nina said happily. "Anything else I need to know about? Closet fetishes, late night booze and hooker rampages, or crazy exes?"

Sean was thoughtful for a moment. It would be so easy to tell her about Delia, but he wasn't sure Nina would understand. Maybe now wasn't the time. "Well there was that one hooker binge in Atlantic City my senior year of college..."

*********************

"Wow," Sean exclaimed. "I have never seen the Phantom of the Opera on stage before. I didn't realize how awesome it really was!"

Nina laughed at his wonderment. It was the same exhilarating feeling she got every time she saw a play. She fell in love with the theatre after watching Les Miserables as a girl. It was her dream to be a Broadway star. But after watching so many of her friends reach for their dreams only to land face first in despair, she vowed she would never become bitter like them.

She did several off-Broadway shows that were successful. After graduating college with a degree in public relations, Nina decided that becoming the voice of the craft she admired so was the next best thing to actually being on stage. It allowed her to do a little acting on the side as well as promote the major theatre houses and agencies.

Sean's appreciation for her world was the icing on top of an already fabulous cake. He looked handsome in his black suit and black shirt, his emerald tie matched her emerald satin cocktail dress perfectly. Her hair fell in big loose curls around her face and her feet sparkled in gold open toed Christian Louboutin pumps. Nina drew the gold wrap tighter around her shoulders as she held her gold clutch in her hand.

"I'm glad you had a nice time, Slugger."

Sean grinned at her as they entered the lobby and prepared to make their way back down the red carpet. "Are you kidding? I get front and center seats to the hottest ticket in New York, not including Mets seasons tickets, I get to walk down a red carpet twice and have my picture taken, and..." he said, sliding his arm around her slender waist. "The best part? I've got the best looking girl, who happens to be my girlfriend on my arm."

He kissed her cheek. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome honey."

They stepped back out onto the red carpet, the cool February air giving Nina goose pimples. The photographers began snapping pictures of the exiting crowd, anxious to spot a celebrity.

Nina smiled dutifully for the cameras as one of the photogs recognized Sean as the 'Hero Cop' from the papers. Nina knew Sean wasn't used to all the commotion. She placed her hand in his, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Sean looked down at her and smiled.

He leaned to whisper in her ear. "Nina, have you ever had limo sex?"

Nina winked. "Not since prom."

Sean grinned as the limousine stopped in front of them. As he opened the door for her, he gave her butt a squeeze. "Babe, you are in for a ride." Nina giggled as they both climbed in, the limo driving away.

No one seemed to notice the figure watching the couple from across the street. Their posture was casual and unassuming. As they hopped into the non-descript black sedan parked near the curb, they swore softly. Sean Reilly was going to pay.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
12