Getting Lucky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

"Carrie, you have got to calm down," Angie said.

"Or at least get drunk a bit more," Jess said. She walked up hand in hand with Eric, the hot stock broker she had met that night out at the club.

"God, I do hope we get plastered" Carrie said.

"Speak for yourself," Angie grumbled.

"Hey now, no one told you to be all pregnant on your wedding day," Nina said, laughing.

"Actually, I blame him." She jabbed her elbow into Connor's side. "All those nights of dirty talk about having his baby. I thought he was joking."

"I totally wasn't, baby." Connor kissed his new bride softly.

"Oh, eww. No PDA's please," Derek Ryan yelled. He walked over, wearing a black button shirt, black pants, and a stark white tie. "Is it bad enough you've got my dream woman, Gavin? Now you got to rub it in my face?"

The group laughed. "Don't worry Derek," Angie said. "Whenever he's getting on my nerves, you and I will sneak away for some adulterated lovin'." She clapped her hands. "Now, before we get too smashed to remember, let's take some pictures." She shouted over the chorus of groans. "Shut up! It's my day. Now, the boys first!"

She herded the men into a section near the beach, the ocean waves and the orange sky providing a perfect backdrop to a stellar evening.

The men lined up to take their picture. "Anyone else feel like 3rd grade all over again," Sean joked.

"Pipe down, Reilly and look cute" Nina called out. They really did look handsome, the group of them: Connor in the middle, surrounded by Dex, Derek, Sean, Eric, and Declan. All equally fine.

"Wow," Roxie said. "We've got some hot ass men."

The women laughed. "I was just thinking that myself," Delia stated.

Angie snapped the picture. "Okay, girls now!" They gathered into a group.

"Hey," Roxie exclaimed. "This is Bella's first picture with all of her aunties." She pointed to Angie's stomach. "And her cousin."

"Cousins," Connor said. "I'm going for double!"

"Yeah," Angie said. "Well I hope you'll be the one pushing them out your uterus. Now take the damn picture because I love you so much."

Sean laughed at he looked at his friends. The girls looked gorgeous, each smiling. But there was one in particular he couldn't keep his eyes off. One look at her smile and he was reminded all over just how much he loved her.

"Okay guys, one final one with everybody!" Angie called. "Who's going to take it?"

"I will take it just as long as you promise me you all will sojourn to the tent afterwards so the reception can begin!" A tall, thin woman wearing lavender glared at them.

"Sure thing, Miss Price," Angie said. "Okay everyone, you heard the wedding lady. One big one, then we're done!" She handed the stern-looking woman the digital camera.

Everyone bunched together, drawing their partners close. Carrie laughed as Derek threw an arm around her waist and kissed her cheekily.

Sean pulled Nina to him.

"One, two, three!" There was a flash and a large sigh of relief.

"Fantastic," Angie said. "Now, let's eat!"

The group started to make their way to the tent when Sean pulled Nina to him.

"What's up Slugger," she asked. "We've got all night in the hotel room."

"Not that," he said. "But thanks for reminding me."

He pulled out a black square box. "This is for you."

"Oh Sean," she said. Nina opened the box to reveal a simple white gold band. On the inside read 'My Lucky Charm."

He lifted her chin to see her eyes filled with tears. "It's beautiful, Sean." She slipped the ring on her finger.

"You're beautiful," he said, kissing her lips. "It's not an engagement ring. I don't want to freak you out. I just wanted you to know how much I love you. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met and I am so blessed to have you in my life."

She wrapped her arms tightly around him, her heart feeling full to bursting. "I love you, Sean. So much." Nina wiped an errant tear. "It's been a crazy bunch of months, hasn't it?"

Sean laughed. "Yeah. I can't wait to see what else Lady Luck has up her sleeve." Taking her hand, he smiled. "We better get up there before they get too drunk without us."

The two lovers smiled as they walked up the beach, the light from the large tent washing the night in a warm glow. And as the sun finally set into the evening sky, the waves lapping gently at the ocean, and the woman he loved in his arms, Sean Reilly finally felt the peace his heart had desperately searched for.

****************

Thank you to all the fans who've read my Hartley series. Is this really the last of them or is there another story in there? Only time will tell! Look for a brand new (non-Hartley) story out in a bit! ~n4m.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers