Getting Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers

Mom nodded slowly as I continued. "The first reason is avoided easily enough, there are many forms of birth control and even post-conception solutions to pregnancy. The second reason is slightly more complicated, but no less insignificant in our situation."

"Mom," I stated flatly looking directly in to her eyes, "in no way, shape or form did you take advantage of me. If anything, I took advantage of you." She looked slightly relieved by that comment. "Having sex with you was the best experience of my life, and I will never regret it. I am sorry if I hurt you, but we would never be having this conversation if I hadn't seized my moment. You would have never consented in the first place. Now that we have already had sex, this is a very different conversation. I am living breathing proof that it was not a harmful experience for me."

"John, sweety, I just..." she said, looking at me with her beautiful green-blue eyes. "You don't know what you're saying. You don't know what long-term affects this could have on you, on us." She was crying now and her voice matched the expression on her face. "This isn't like a normal fling. What if this complicates things too much? I couldn't bear to lose you John. I just couldn't bear it. I am the adult in this situation. I need to be the one who denies us both what we want."

I retorted "No mom, you don't. I know that you're scared that this will ruin our relationship, but it won't. I know exactly what I am asking for here, and I need you to trust me. I need you to A) know that I have acknowledged the potential complications of what I am asking and B) accept the fact that I am mature enough to deal with them – deal with you – as an adult."

A long silence passed as she contemplated what I had said. Mom wasn't sobbing, in fact she was quite composed. But the soft look on her face and the tear lines streaming down her cheeks fanned my many desire. My cock grew harder. I decided to roll the dice. What the hell right? Either she would go for it or she wouldn't, but I refused to regret not trying.

"Mom, I need something here. I need a gesture. You remember when I said 'things will never be the same between us again'. So how will they be from now on?" My brow was furrowed and my voice was rising slightly so as to allude to the anger that I could draw upon if I should so choose. She stood there looking disconsolate. She obviously was at a loss for words so I pushed my advantage.

I let out an exasperated sigh "Look mom" I stated in a gentler, more reasonable tone "I can understand if you don't want to have sex. I think that it's irrational given the fact that we already have. I have never once heard you say that you didn't enjoy it and it's pretty obvious at this point that you're not saying that because you refuse to lie to me. I don't think you can produce a logical reason not to have sex, but the fact of the matter is: if you don't want to for whatever reason, logical or not, it won't be good for you, and that I can at least rap my head around." I raised both my arms and pursed my lips in a shrugging gesture with this last statement.

She looked up at me. She seemed relieved by my understanding and compassion. "Thank you" she barely managed to croak. She then stood there silently, I had heard all of her reasons before and she knew that I could dismiss them categorically without her being able to field any viable counter-arguments. I meant what I said though. You cannot force a flower to blossom. When it is ready, and never before then, it will open for you. I didn't just want sex from mom (although it was certainly high on the list), I wanted to usher in a new era of love with one another.

"But that still leaves me in this state mom" I reached down and grabbed my hard cock through my pant leg. "I badly need a release, and if you don't want to have sex that's fine, but perhaps there are other ways you could help me that would be within your comfort zone? Perhaps you could challenge yourself to be a little open-minded about assisting me with my own masturbation, which I would do on my own anyways?"

Mom continued to say nothing and I could see the internal conflict in her. She had a disappointed and sad look on her face as she began to slowly shake her head. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off first.

"Please mom" I said in my most gentle and comforting voice as I stepped towards her. I reached my arms out and put my hands on her triceps. I rubbed her upper arms "it would really mean alot to me." I was staring in to her eyes which were still moist, though no longer teary. She looked down at the ground between us.

Mom and I stood in my room with each other, me holding her by her arms, rubbing them gently. An eternal fifteen seconds passed as I continued to rub her upper arms. I slowly started pulling her in to me. We were standing close to one another and it wasn't long before I felt her massive breasts pressing against my lower chest. I gazed down her deep exposed cleavage line. Mom's boobs expanded outward slightly with the force of my body pressing against them. I extended my rubbing hands to her shoulder blades and upper back. I had begun to hug her lightly when she turned her face, inches from my own and looked back up.

Mom looked up at me with her big round eyes and pouty lips that were shaking slightly. We stared at each other, man and woman, mother and son. She took a deep inhale of breath and released two syllables that I had been waiting all my adult life to hear.

"OK" she said meekly as she looked up at me with an uncertain, somewhat scared, forced smile on her lips.

I was thrilled. I was being given the green light to have her again and there was nothing I wanted more than to tear her clothing off and ravage her like an animal. I knew that isn't what she was consenting to, but I knew that I could do it then and there and I would get away with it. I had weakened her resolve to that point.

I knew that she just wanted me to both like her and love her so badly. I wanted more from her than I was proposing, and I felt so confident that she wanted it too, but felt some obligatory sense of moral duty to not indulge her baser instincts.

Even if I thought that she'd have hated every second of it, I wanted to fuck her like she was a bitch in heat.

But I didn't do that.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I faced skyward so as to not exhale directly in to my mom's face; I calmed myself. I looked down at her, her face still showed uncertainty and... What else? Fright I think? A little bit, I was pretty sure.

I didn't want to hurt this wonderful woman. It was never my intent from the get go. I had taken advantage of her drunken state before, but she enjoyed it as much as I, and with twice as many orgasms. I was being given an opportunity here to build upon what we – mostly I – had started. I was going to play the long game and treat this amazing woman the way she deserved.

"Mom" I crooned to her, entranced by the subtle green flecks against the blue canvas of her irises, "I love you so much."

She melted. I could feel the tension in her body release and I was holding most of her weight as she draped herself on to my body. A tear rolled down her cheek. It was like a massive burden she had been carrying had been lifted and she was completely relieved.

"Oh John" she pouted, "I love you too. You have to understand baby that I do want you too, but this could ruin everything. I'm your mother for god sakes" she whined with a quivering voice "I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you honey. I will help you to ejaculate, but I can't let you have sex with me."

"Ok Mom. I love you" I whispered to her as I lifted one of my hands to the back of her neck and the base of her skull. I kissed her gently on the lips.

She tensed slightly. I could tell that she would require a little bit of buttering up and that I was going to have to take most of the initiative in this situation. That was fine by me. The last five minutes had yielded more progress than the entire two weeks preceding it.

I released her lips from mine but still held her in my arms. I loved looking in to her eyes when we were so close to one another. I smiled down at her and she returned my smile hesitantly, still obviously conflicted.

I took her by the hand and started leading her out of my room and towards her bedroom. I took her out in to the hallway. I released her hand and gestured for her to go first. I was a couple of steps behind her with my eyes glued to the sway of her hips and her shapely ass. The sweater skirt she was wearing really did look good on her. The heeled boots making her ass jut out in to prominence and the belt above it really showed off her curves. I was mesmerized by the sway of her hips as her ass swung back and forth with each step down the hallway. I was going to be fondling that ass very shortly. I could barely contain myself to wait. I stuck my hands in my pockets. It was all I could do to not reach out and cup it then and there.

I opened the door to her room and led my lady in. I closed the door behind me. When I turned to face her she was standing in the middle of the room. She was skittish and unsure, like a newborn colt finding her footing for the first time. I moved to her and placed my hands in the small of her back, just above where her well shaped apple bottom began to curve outward.

She spoke softly "Ok, well you have me here. What would you like me to do? Do you want me to give you a hand job?"

I knew I had to build up slowly, 'don't demand too much too soon' I told myself. "Ok mom. That sounds great. But first, could I see you without your shirt on?" She looked ill at ease with this comment so I continued "you can keep your bra on, I just want to see the shape of your body. It's sooo sexy." I let my voice betray my lust with this last comment.

She looked down at the sweater skirt she was wearing. "John, I can't take off my top without taking off my skirt with it, it's the same article of clothing."

"Well, that's Ok. It will help stimulate me visually. It's Ok mom." I rubbed her back soothingly.

Apparently she decided it wasn't a big deal for me to see her in her underwear. After all, she had already agreed to giving me a hand job. She didn't say anything as she started undoing the large belt buckle around her belly. She let it fall to the floor.

"Put your arms up and I'll help you mom."

She didn't look at me as she reached for the sky. My hands went in the other direction as I reached for the hem of her skirt. I felt my fingertips brush the smooth skin of her bare thighs. I lifted slowly. It wasn't long before I saw her black panties and full, but firm hips. I looked over her shoulder and saw the top of her ass sticking out, the panties hugging it's confident shape. Fuck, I still remember that so clearly. Her ass and tits were just phenomenal, really beyond description. I looked back to the front of her and saw a slight camel-toe indent covering her sex.

I continued lifting and exposed her navel. I could see her pelvic bones below it. Further I lifted her skirt sweater and my fingertips caught on the underside of her black bra. I saw the round mounds of her brazier. I gazed hungrily at the tops of her fleshy breasts as I exposed them. I lifted her sweater over her neck and up over her face. For a brief moment I drank in her vulnerable form. Her face was covered by the sweater I was lifting and I could see her before me. Her white skin contrasted with her black bra and underwear. Her full hour glass figure advertising the perfect specimen of a woman she was.

I lifted the sweater over her head and she dropped her arms and took it off completely. She was still wearing her calf-high black leather heeled boots.

"Mom, you are so beautiful. You have the most amazing body that I have ever seen. Thank you for being here right now. Thank you for doing this." She smiled at me, this time showing more confidence.

I put my hands on her hips and slowly moved them around her so that I had an ass cheek in each hand. She seemed a little uncomfortable with this but I held my ground. I kissed her gently on the lips and she didn't resist. I continued kissing her and squeezed gently. My fingers sunk in to her flesh. I kissed her a little bit harder and gently licked her upper lip. She kissed me back a little but didn't open her mouth to my requesting tongue. I squeezed her ass a little bit harder and had a firm grip on it. I spread her ass cheeks a bit and kneaded them up and down. Her underwear must have sunk in to her ass crack. She didn't resist once.

We made out like this for a bit, standing. Her firm, fat ass felt so good in my hands. At some point she put her arm on my shoulders and slumped towards me. I started probing her lips with my tongue more insistently and slowly, eventually, she opened her mouth a little bit. I gently moved my tongue in to her mouth and softly glance her tongue. I could tell she was getting in to it. After only a few moments, she started caressing her tongue lightly against mine. She was still unsure of herself, but her confidence was obviously bolstered by my uncensored infatuation. Mom was getting more in to it. I subconsciously started dry humping her a bit. I was really horny now. I could feel her alternating her weight on each leg and could tell she would have been more comfortable lying down.

With one hand I reached up and stroked the back of her head and held it firmly in place. I broke away from our kiss. When I opened my eyes I looked at her face to see her eyes were still closed. My one hand still squeezing her ass, the other resting on the base of her skull, I looked at her unabashedly. Her eyes slowly opened. Her long eye lashes exaggerated the appeal of her eyes, which now looked glassy and far off.

"I want to let you lie down now" I whispered to her. She took a moment to process this statement and nodded dumbly without reservation. I was exuberant with how thoroughly she seemed to be enjoying herself. I led her to the bed, turned her around, and pushed her shoulders gently so that she was sitting in front of me. I was standing very close to her between her open legs. She was looking up at me.

I started rubbing my hands on her bare shoulders and down her back. I leaned over and kissed her fully on the mouth, our tongues finding each other. I stood back up with her hands in mine and put them on my waistline. Her eyes focussed a bit and I could tell that she had regained some of her composure with this gesture. I fluidly took off my shirt and undid my belt.

Mom was staring at my crotch with an enthralled look on her face when I started undoing the top button on my jeans. Neither of us said anything and I decided to do this part slowly, watching her eyes never leave my groin. I undid my zipper just as slowly. Her full, sultry lips parted slightly. I dropped my jeans around my ankles, but mom's hands stayed on my waist.

I saw the surprise in her eyes as my cock bounded up against my cotton boxers, it was very close to her face. I waited patiently, my instinct telling me to get naked, my rational mind telling me to give her a chance to get impatient and want it.

I was about to start lowering my boxers, when mom did the honours. She carefully pulled downward and exposed my throbbing cock that was completely erect. I emphasized it by flexing it, making it bounce a little in front of her without so much as moving my hips.

She seemed completely mesmerized by it. I could clearly see that she was made both unsure and thrilled by what was going on. As I've mentioned before, I am well endowed at 8 inches. I do not say this to brag, but I have seen this reaction on other women's (girl's really) faces before. Later on, mom would tell me that dad was similarly fortunate. I finished lowering my boxers and kicked them, and my pants away from my feet. My cock swayed with this motion. I told her "Touch it."

She looked up at me with surprise. It was as if she somehow forgot I was even there. I prompted her again. "Go on mom, hold it in your hands." I held my breath. This was pivotal moment.

She looked back down at my fully erect member. She slowly, agonizingly slowly, raised her right hand. It moved closer and closer. It was almost there. And suddenly: gratification. She palmed my shaft near the base and wrapped her silky smooth fingers around it. I shuddered perceptibly. She raised her other hand and did the same further along, towards the head.

She had done it. Whatever happened from that moment on, she had chosen to take my rock hard cock into her welcoming hands in a sexual manner. She started moving her hands back and forth rhythmically, gently. It felt amazing.

Mom was leaning forward with all her attention focussed on her task at hand. I was staring down at her deep cleavage line. Her giant breasts jiggled very sexily as she jerked me off. I dropped a hand and moved it across the front of her bra-covered tit. I reached under it and lifted it, changing the form and making it bulge upward fantastically. She still didn't say anything, probably because she knew it would get me off faster. I rubbed the bottom of her breast as I held it upward against gravity.

She started to rub harder and a little bit rougher. To be completely honest, mom was a little bit out of practice. She had only ever done this for one man, and not very often. I figured she hadn't given many hand jobs in her life. She was squeezing a little bit too tight and chafing my dick a little. It started to hurt. I winced and sucked in air through closed teeth and open lips.

Mom looked up with her big round eyes and saw the expression on my face. She looked worried when she asked "What's wrong?" I could tell from the look on her face that she was feeling insecure about my reaction.

In my humble experience, most women have an inherent need to feel sexually capable and able to please a man. It makes a lot of sense from an anthropological perspective. Men get off relatively easily. In order for a woman to have a child, she must be able to make a man orgasm. Therefore, it is reasonable to think that women who had an instinct compelling them to make their mate ejaculate, would have become pregnant more often and passed on that gene to more children. I didn't realize it at the time, but I have since come to suspect that I tapped in to that particular primal instinct at that moment.

"It's no big deal mom, but you're kind of rubbing it a little bit hard." She looked dejected. I followed reassuringly with "It's ok mom. I still really appreciate you trying. That means a lot." She still looked disappointed and down on herself.

"Your father also didn't really like when I gave him hand jobs either" she said glumly. "I only ever tried to give him a few. They never seemed to work." She was upset by this. She then quickly followed up with "but I was good at other things, really I was."

"Oh? Like what?" I asked her, hoping for a demonstration more than an explanation.

"Subtle John" she rolled her eyes and smiled a little. This was a really good sign. She was having an open and frank conversation with me while still jerking me off. She had loosened her grip slightly and it started to feel a lot better. "I agreed to a hand job and that is what you're going to get."

"Well you can't blame a guy for trying" I smiled back.

"How does this feel now?"

"A lot better. If you were to lube it up a bit it would be even better."

She looked over her shoulder towards her nightstand. "I have some lotion."

"No. I've used lotion before and I find that it doesn't work well for this. Trust me, I'm very experienced."

She laughed and shook her head. Her face looked beautiful when she smiled. "Well what do you normally do?"

"Welllll, normally I would just spit on my hand, but I know that you probably don't want to spit."

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
310 Followers