Getting Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LowSwingin
LowSwingin
309 Followers

"Correct young man, that's gross. I guess I could just lick my hand." She mused looking at my cock.

"Or you could just lick me" I suggested.

She looked up at me, surprised "John... that's not what we agreed to."

"C'mon mom, it's no big deal. It would be totally hot." I moved my eyes over her full, curved body. She was still sitting below me and I was watching her cleavage. I still had my hand on her breast, moving it lightly.

"Well... I guess we've gone this far. Just to get you moist to make the hand job easier though." She leaned forward further and I got a better view of the inner front of her breasts, I still couldn't see her nipples though. She opened her mouth a bit when I said suddenly.

"Wait" I said. She looked up. "I want to see your eyes when you do it. They're beautiful."

She obviously loved that comment. I could tell that she was very flattered. She held her gaze on mine as she leaned forward and her tongue gently touched the underside of my cockhead. I shuddered. She smiled with her mouth open and her tongue still out. I rubbed the sides of both her massive tits. I kind of pushed them together and they squished against each other. Again, she said and did nothing about it.

She then put the tip of my dick entirely in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She pulled my dick up a bit and took a long lick from base to tip along the underside of the shaft. I squeezed her tits harder.

She went back to jerking me off, my dick now slick with her saliva. I continued playing with her boobs, her bra restricting my access and becoming increasingly annoying to me. We continued doing this for a while and although she tried in earnest, she just wasn't that great at hand jobs. I was still immensely enjoying myself though. This was fucking awesome. I just knew that I wasn't going to cum from this kind of contact.

After about 5 minutes of trying my dick was dry again and mom started to pick up the pace. She was obviously intent on being able to succeed in getting a man to ejaculate. It had been a very long time since she had tried, and now that she was trying, it was important to her that she succeed. She looked up at me.

"Anything?"

I shrugged and shook my head slowly. "Sorry mom, this just isn't doing it for me." She frowned. "Also, my legs are kind of getting tired. Do you think we could lay down together and go back to making out for a while? That was really sexy before. I loved kissing you."

She smiled a bit, but suppressed it. I think she didn't want me to see how flattered she was.

She let out a sigh and said "well, I guess. If you think it will help."

She sat up straighter and shimmied backwards on the bed. I climbed on and sat next to her, legs out and my elbow on the bed, supporting me in a lounging on my side position. Mom had her legs tucked under her and was also sitting up. She started to reach down to unzip the sides of her black heeled boots when I took her hand and said "No." She looked at me. "Leave them on." I reached my other hand up her back and scratched it lightly. I put my hand on her bra strap and said "Here," I pinched and twisted the clasp, it came undone and shot apart from the elastic tension on it. "This should help too."

"John!" she squealed, sounding more playful than upset "I did NOT give you permission to undo my bra!"

I smiled at her. "I know, I just really wanted to and I know this will help me. You have the most amazing breasts I've ever seen mom. They are perfect, truly perfect." Again she was flattered. I moved a strap off of her shoulder and it fell down to her elbow, limp. She placed both her hands on the cups of her bra to hold it in place. I moved the other strap off her shoulder. Now it was only her hands keeping her bra on her breasts.

"Ok, now I need you to move your hands young lady" I said to her with a grin.

She couldn't help but smile back as she said "I don't think so. You're getting pretty bold right now." I couldn't believe how much she was obviously starting to enjoy this. She loved that I was chasing her and she loved making me work for it. She didn't leave the room or yell at me, she stayed right on the bed and stared at me with excitement, wondering what I'd do next. We both knew that I would be seeing those massive tits sooner or later, but she was enjoying this too much to make it easy.

I started caressing her thighs that were right in front of me. I rubbed them back and forth and even reached my hand around to grope her ass cheek once in a while. Her hands never moved. I got down on my stomach and started kissing her thighs. I licked her too. She started to jiggle a bit and I knew that I was tickling her. I moved my hands to her abdomen and tickled her as I thrust my face in to her panty covered groin. I had very limited access because of the way she was sitting, but it served my purpose.

She laughed loudly and thrashed as she couldn't take the tickling sensation. She threw her hands on to my shoulders to push me away from her. As she did so I felt her large bra fall on to the back of my head. I let her push me away and casually tossed the bra on to the floor beside the bed.

When I looked up at her I was looking square at her massive, firm breasts that looked like they had been sculpted by a great artist from finest white marble. Honestly, they looked perfect. Her dime sized pink nipples stuck out proudly about half an inch from her rose-pink areola, which had a diameter a bit smaller than a coffee mug. I drank in the sight of her and enjoyed it immensely.

I looked up further to see mom staring at my eyes. She was pleased with my validating reaction to her naked breasts. No man had looked at her like that in a long time. I rearranged myself so that I was on my knees. I moved toward her and placed my hands on her shoulders. Mom let me push her down on the bed so that she was now lying on her back. We said nothing.

I put my left arm under her neck and rubbed her opposite shoulder with it. I was lying on my side and partially over her. I placed my right hand on her belly, right above her panties. I moved my hand upwards and mom inhaled deeply. I moved my hand in a circular motion on her belly, slowly moving closer to those proud mounds that still held their form well, even when she was on her back. I reached her left breast and held the underside of it. Mom closed her eyes. I pushed it up gently and moved it around. The whole thing swayed and jiggled seductively. I moved my hand up so that my palm was covering her nipple. I squeezed her amazing tit.

Mom's breathing deepened as she lay there on her back. My dick was lying against her right thigh. I used the hand under her neck to move a stray strand of hair away from her face and then put my hand back on her head to hold it in place. I leaned in towards her. I kissed her deeply. Her lips parted and we stuck our tongues in each other's mouths. We were making out passionately, my other hand still kneading and squeezing her massive breast. I moved my hand to her right breast and she let out a soft sound in to my mouth as I squeezed it. I flicked and pinched her nipples occasionally, alternating between breasts, hungry for them both. She started moving her tongue in my mouth more determinedly.

I started rubbing and squeezing both of her breasts more aggressively. I then broke our kiss and lowered my mouth to her right nipple, which was closer to me. I stuck my mouth on it before she even opened her eyes and sucked on it with moderate force, consuming her entire areola in my mouth.

Her eyes opened "John," she began to say, her head lifted and looking down at me "I'm not sure-" her voice trailed off. I ignored her and kept sucking greedily, fondling her left breast with my right hand, while my left hand massaged and caressed the big tit that I was sucking on. She lay back down and closed her eyes again, her breathing deep and her lips slightly parted. I shifted my body weight so that I was partially lying on her. I switched breasts. She cooed softly. I flicked her nipple with my tongue while it was completely engulfed in my mouth. I squeezed her breast to try to flatten, which didn't work well because it was so firm. I then tried to fit as much of it in to my mouth as I could I suckled greedily.

I reached my right hand down without any warning and placed it on the outside of her panties, over the crease of her labia and put a fair amount of pressure in to my touch. She gasped and opened her eyes again. She sat up a little bit, bracing herself on one elbow and reached her left hand down to grab my hand rubbing her sex.

"Fuck" she gasped again as I rubbed her. "John, no."

I ignored her again and slowly rubbed the crease of her labia. "John! No!" She pulled my hand away from her. She had a cross look on her face and her cheeks were flushed.

"Ok" I said soothingly. "Sorry, I guess I just got carried away. I'm really fucking horny now" I smiled.

She relaxed a bit, I continued. "Ok, I need to get off now." Mom looked at me uncertainly; I could tell she was a little insecure still about not being able to give me a decent hand job. "Don't worry" I said smiling "I'll take care of this." She looked unsure, but also curious.

I resumed suckling her breasts, but this time focussed on their insides the space between them. I licked and sucked and mom resumed her passive, almost sedated state. When I felt that I had gotten them nice and slick I removed my hand from mom's head and lifted her arms over her head. I got on to my knees right next to her and put one leg over her upper abdomen so that I was now straddling her chest with my dick resting between her huge boobs. Mom looked down wide-eyed at this very sexy scene.

"Mom." She looked up at me when I said this. "Could you push your boobs together like this." I took her wrists and guided her hands t the outside of her breasts. I pushed her amazing tits together and she held them in place. I started thrusting my dick up and down.

It was an incredibly sexy sight and mom seemed very interested in it. "Have you ever done this before?" She shook her head in response. I was turned on by the thought of being the first guy to fuck my mom's tits. It felt great. Her cleavage was well lubricated with my saliva and I thrust over and over again. My dick poked out the top of her massive bust with every thrust. She held her boobs together well for me. I put both my arms on the wall at the head of the bed to brace myself so that I was lording over top of her. I started thrusting harder and the bed started creaking a bit with the force.

I rode mom's chest for a while before I put one of my arms on the back of her head again. I pulled her head up and said to her "mom, your tits are drying out a bit. Could you just put my cockhead in your mouth when I thrust up to lube it up a bit." I started fucking her chest deeper and pulled her head up more so that my dick head was jamming in to the front of her closed mouth on every thrust.

'C'mon' I thought to myself. 'Just open up.' She looked up at me. It was a sexy sight to see her tits facing up and jiggling with my thrusts, swelling upward as I thrust deeply upward towards her beautiful face. Her hair was now disheveled and her blue-green eyes were staring up in to mine while my cock rammed in to the front of her face. Her cheeks were still a rosy complexion. And then she opened her mouth a little and my cockhead started penetrating her luscious lips.

Fuck yes. I was now titty fucking my mom while she sucked on the tip of my dick. Every once in a while I held my upward thrust and kept the tip of my dick inside her mouth. She would look up in to my eyes whenever I did this. I used the hand that was on the base of her skull to grab a handful of hair to hold her head in place for greater control.

I could feel an orgasm starting to build inside me and I knew how I wanted to finish. I moved my right leg so that my foot was now flush on the bed and my knee was bent at a right angle. This gave me better leverage to lift my pelvis a bit and move up over her tits, my cock still in her mouth. I squatted my ass on her upper chest without putting too much weight on her, keeping most of my weight on my knee that had never left the bed. I brought my other hand down from the wall and put it around the back of her head so that I was now holding a handful of her long hair in each hand. I dropped back down in to a kneeling position and straddled her chest, a knee on each side of her.

Mom looked up at me, helpless and in my possession. I could now move my cock as far in to her mouth as I wanted without her tits in the way to obstruct me, so I did. I started thrusting deeper in to her mouth. Her eyes widened a bit, but she didn't resist me. I pulled out a bit and then thrust back in. Mom had her eyes closed and was sucking softly. I was really turned on. I knew that I would be busting a nut soon.

I started to thrust deeper and I heard mom gag a bit but she still didn't do anything to discourage me. "This feels sooo fucking good mom. Keep sucking me. Damn you're good at this." She sucked me harder with this. "Fuck yes. Good girl." I thrust deeper and felt the back of her throat, my dick was nowhere close to all the way in to her mouth. I knew that in this position I knew she wouldn't be able to deep-throat me. I still continued to skull fuck her, holding her head in place. It made a very sexy gagging noise every time my cockhead hit the back of her throat. I gripped her head tighter, pulling it towards me and fucked her mouth harder.

Mom put her hands on my thighs and closed her eyes tighter. She winced a bit and couldn't breath on my upstroke, but still she held on sucked with passion. I was now getting a solid two thirds of my long cock in to her mouth as it battered the back of her throat. The noises she made were really hot, kind of like a gagging, moaning\whimpering sound. I was ready to blow.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum" I kept fucking her mouth. Her eyes opened and looked up in to mine, I felt her push my thighs a bit. Too late. One last hard thrust in to the back of her throat and I exploded. I was staring in to her eyes as I let four massive spurts of my cum in to the back of her throat. She winced more and wriggled her body beneath me, but still I held on. My cum was coating the back of her throat and she couldn't spit it out with my cock blocking it's only exit. She reflexively swallowed it. A little bit of it appeared at the corner of her mouth.. I watched her as she gulped down all my cum, my hips keeping my dick firmly buried. My strength drained out of me in a euphoric moment of pure bliss. I was spent.

I released her head and eased my hips backwards. She moved her head backwards and put one of her hands to her mouth. I heard her swallow again and then she looked up at me while I was still sitting on her chest. She looked a little bit pissed but before she could say anything I spoke.

"Oh my god mom. That felt soooo amazing. You were absolutely amazing. I never would have thought you could do that." Her look softened a little bit but there was still a little bit of piss and vinegar in her eyes. In reality I did most of the work, but she endured it valiantly and sucked me like a champ. Besides, I wanted to leave her feeling good about this experience.

She looked like she was going to chew me out a bit for making her swallow my cum. She didn't say anything for a moment and then I guess she thought better of it. She asked, already knowing the answer "You enjoyed that?"

I smiled at her with a big shit eating grin. "You know I did."

She reluctantly smiled back without looking at me and said nothing. She was lying on her back and knocking her bent knees together absent-mindedly, I'm sure she didn't notice she was doing it. She looked very satisfied with herself. I lifted my leg and rolled off of mom. I lay down on my left side, facing her.

"Did you?" I asked spontaneously.

Her legs stopped moving and she looked at me, surprised by my audacity. She seemed contemplative for a few seconds, shrugged and responded with "some parts were ok I guess." A wide smile split my face again. She took pleasure in my reaction to her comment. She tried unsuccessfully to seem laissez-faire and unimpressed. We both knew she was holding back and she knew I knew. I continued to smile at her for about half a minute and whenever she glanced over to look at me she tried to not smile herself and looked away again.

I began stroking her flat abdomen again affectionately. My sexual desires were sated and I wanted to have a nice, affectionate moment with her while she knew I had no ulterior motive for satisfying myself. I wanted to make sure she felt love and adoration from me and that what just happened between us would only ever result in me loving her more. I knew that if I gave her positive reinforcement for desirable behaviour, she would be more likely to act the same way in the future.

I leaned over her face, moved a few strands of hair and tucked them behind her ears, then planted a soft and caring kiss on her lips for two seconds. I put my left arm back under mom's head, took her left knee with my right hand and pulled it up on to my belly. As I lay down on my back, her body rolled over so that she was lying on me with her head resting on my shoulder. She was receptive to the maneuver and wiggled her tight little body against mine, resting her left hand on my chest. Her breasts pressed in to my flank.

I stroked her hair and back with one hand, and the outside of her left thigh and butt with the other. She would gently play with my chest hair and I would occasionally kiss the top of her head lovingly. We stayed like this for quite some time, not saying anything. I remember that evening very fondly and I always will.

I debated whether or not I should stay the night with mom. I knew that I really wanted exactly that. After debating for a while, I decided not to. I figured it would be good for her to have some time alone to come to grips with what we had just shared, what she had willingly given me. I didn't want to suffocate her and I didn't want her to think I would be needy or possessive. Also, I didn't want to hear her ask me to leave, which might be a bit awkward for both of us. However, I did want to give her a chance to miss me.

After about forty-five minutes of cuddling and caressing one another, I told mom that I had school the following day and that I should be getting to bed. She looked slightly surprised by this, which I took as a very good sign. I told her I loved her and leaned in for another kiss. We kissed each other and I ran my tongue over her lips. We held it for a little longer than I had originally intended and said goodnight. She told me she loved me too as I left her room. I slept like a baby that night.

Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning feeling invigorated. I got up, took a shower and got dressed. I hadn't checked my phone since the previous afternoon, so I did that too. I responded to a couple of unimportant texts from friends. I packed up my school work and lap top in to my bag and headed down the stairs, quietly. I could smell bacon, real bacon made from pig, not turkey. When I reached the lower hallway I left my bag by the front door and crept along quietly, avoiding the floorboards I knew to be the creaky ones. I made it to the kitchen doorway and looked in.

Mom was at the sink washing something. She was wearing a purple spaghetti-strap work out shirt that didn't cover her arms, shoulders and most of her upper back. Below that she was wearing black yoga pants and running shoes. Those pants really made her posterior look good... or more accurately, her ample posterior made those pants look good. I took a moment to stare at the diamond gap made by her ass cheeks and thighs. I stealthily moved towards her.

LowSwingin
LowSwingin
309 Followers