Getting Mom Interested Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,102 Followers

We had driven about a mile when Dad decided to have a talk. He started with "You know son, I think that girl you have there is a keeper."

"Yea, I have to agree Dad. I have never felt this way with any of my other girlfriends."

"So what's the deal with her family?" Dad asked. I told him how Becky's parents were separated because her father left them for a younger woman.

"Some guys are just stupid like that. They just don't see what a good thing they have until it's too late."

"I think you're right Dad," I said then. I began thinking maybe Dad wouldn't be that interested in having my girlfriend after all. He was making it sound as if there was no way he would risk what he had with Mom. That made me feel like a heel after all the fucking Mom and I had done behind his back. I began to wonder if I should clear my conscience. But, then I decided it wouldn't be a good idea at the time since Dad was leaving town.

We pulled up to the airport and Dad told me to just drop him off at the curb. He said he could manage it fine from there. I watched as he grabbed his bag from the car and I told him to have a safe trip. Dad smiled and said goodbye as he walked toward the airport entrance.

I made it to class, but was a couple minutes late. I didn't get a chance to see Becky until the end of the day, and told her what Dad had said to me in the car.

Becky looked puzzled, and I could tell her mind was going 90 miles an hour before she said, "Hmm... I think we'll have to see how your dad acts after his trip then."

I then told Becky how I felt bad about what I was doing with Mom behind his back.

"Well it takes two to tangle lover, and I see how much passion your mom has for you. I'm sure if she was worried about her husband, she wouldn't be taking things this far."

"Maybe," I said, "but I still feel like a backstabber after hearing Dad's talk."

Becky then pulled me close and put her arms around me before saying. "I'm sure it will all work out for the best before it's over." We then had a short make out session before I finally departed for home.

Mom greeted me at the door and gave me a hug as I entered. I did love the feel of her body pressed so tightly to mine, however I made it a point not to squeeze her back. Mom quickly picked up on it, and asked what was wrong. I felt a lump in my throat and my face flushed as I expressed the guilt I was feeling over what we had been doing.

Mom actually laughed out loud and said, "And, now you're worried about your father?"

"I know how it sounds Mom. It's just that Dad and I talked on the way to the airport. He got me thinking."

Mom asked what the talk was about, and afterwards she hit me with a secret her and Dad had shared for many years. I was floored when Mom said that way back when they both were in their 20's, Dad told her about a fantasy he had. He wanted to watch her fuck her own father.

I felt that dark side emerging once again as Mom told how, over a period of several months, finally seduced her dad into having sex while Dad watched them hidden in the bedroom closet.

"So... You fucked your dad Mom?" I said, still in disbelief .

"Yes honey, and we also felt guilty afterwards just like you are feeling right now. But your dad and I also fixed that problem."

"How?" I questioned.

"Well, your dad started to dote on my mother, and over time she grew very fond of him. Once he was sure she wouldn't freak out if he made any advances towards her, we decided to test the waters.

That night we all sat on the couch and were about to watch a movie. I picked out the movie just for the occasion, and asked my father to dim the lights so it would feel like the theater. The atmosphere was set, and we all got comfortable as the movie began. Your dad and I knew there was a bunch of steamy sex scenes in the movie and we figured it would set things in motion.

As the scenes in the movie heated up, I could hear my dad and mom breathing heavily. Their eyes were glued to the TV and they looked like they were hypnotized. Your father took that as a good sign and started to lightly fondle me sitting right next to my parents. I looked over and noticed they had started some sexual petting of their own.

As Mom spun her tale, I could picture the scene unfold in my brain, and couldn't help but rub my groin as Mom went on. But she noticed what I was doing and suggested we sit down before continuing on with her tale. We sat on the sofa and Mom put her hand on my upper thigh. She let it rest only inches away from my stiff pole as it pressed up tightly under my jeans.

She then continued with her story, and described how Dad slowly worked his hands under her blouse while her father did the same to her mother. As she spoke, I felt my Mom's hand inch closer to my prick. Then she said Dad boldly eased her pants open and slid his hand inside.

I watched then as Mom slowly pulled my zipper down. She said her mother was then softly whimpering, and her father opened her mother's blouse and exposed her breasts to the room.

My cock was now begging to be set free, and Mom obliged. I felt her fingers moving and teasing around until it was standing straight in the air. She continued to stroke it while she went on with her hot tale.

"We were all lost in the moment when I looked over at my daddy and his eyes caught mine," she said. "He smiled at me as he slithered his body down Mom's while pulling her panties off. He then buried his face between her legs. Your dad also saw it, and did exactly the same to me."

"Jesus Mom!" I said as her hands and words were sending me over the edge.

"Yes Tommy, that's how I felt. My pussy was drenched and your dad knew I was too far gone to stop this from happening. I never thought he would have been so bold as to do what he did. I then watched as your father went over to my dad, motioning him to come to me while my mom had her eyes closed."

"No way!" I said as Mom twisted her fingers around my cock that was now dripping pre-cum.

"Yes... And I couldn't believe it when Daddy cautiously eased over and snuggled his face between my legs. At that moment, your father took my daddy's place between my mom's legs. I couldn't believe Mom didn't know they had switched. Apparently, she hadn't since I heard her moan my dad's name. Either that, or she was putting on one hell of an act. She then moaned and begged for him to make her cum."

My own cum was ready, and I was doing my best to keep from blowing. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last as Mom went on.

"I watched then as your father spread my mom's legs wider and buried his dick deep inside her while my daddy did the same to me. I'll never forget how Mom screamed your father's name when she finally realized it was your dad and not Daddy fucking her. But I quickly said to her - it's okay he's wanted to fuck you for a long time Mom. Just like I've wanted to fuck Daddy."

That was it. I grunted loudly and thrust my ass off the couch. My sperm went flying everywhere while Mom just kept jerking my cock. But Mom wasn't finished and continued telling me how they fucked like bunnies that entire night. Dad had her mom screaming in ecstasy while her father brought her to more orgasms then she could count.

Mom had then worked my dick back to stiff and said. "Now it's my turn."

She stood up and removed her clothes while I took off my cum covered jeans and shirt. Mom spread herself over me and quickly sank her extremely wet snatch onto my pole. We fucked madly into the night. With our bodies covered in sweat and our breath racing, I asked if she always fucked her dad after that.

"Yes Tommy. We had a very long, loving relationship. After we married, and you were born, we tapered off. We only got together around the holidays. But as you know, your grandparents have been deceased for quite some time. I think your dad has missed that type of excitement since he quickly suggested we take a peek at you last night."

I grew bold by Mom's comment and said, "So you think Dad might want to see me fucking you also?"

Mom didn't say anything when I said that. I could tell she was thinking it over. After a few moments, she finally said. "He just might Tommy."

We left the living room and took showers to wash the sweat from our bodies. Afterwards, as I dried myself off in my room, Mom came in and said. "Tonight you're sleeping with me."

Of course I obliged, even though I knew there wasn't going to be much sleep involved. I crawled into bed on Dad's side while Mom snuggled next to me. She slid her smooth leg over my thigh as I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her tightly to me. I lay totally relaxed as Mom lazily rubbed her hand across my chest, my hand sliding up and down her arm.

I was just about to fall asleep when the phone rang and Mom moved to answer it. It was Dad calling from his hotel room. Mom sat up in bed while she talked about his trip so far. I was in such close proximity, and I could hear every word Dad said as they talked.

I soon heard him say to Mom, "So what are you wearing."

"Oh... Just my little black baby doll."

"Oh... I love that one. Are you up for a little phone sex?" Dad asked. I quickly looked at Mom to see her reaction.

She just grinned and said. "What did you have in mind honey?"

"How about a little role playing."

"And who are we going to be?" Mom asked as I watched her hand trail up her body to fondle her breast. She looked at me then with a gleam in her eye.

Dad didn't speak for a couple of seconds, and then I heard him say in a husky voice." How about we pretend we're Tommy and Becky."

I felt my dick twitch as Mom's eyes went wide and a big smile grew on her face.

"Oh... That's something new," Mom said as she reached out and nudged me closer.

"So my husband wants to sink his dick into that little girl's pussy does he?"

"Umm... I have to admit. I got excited seeing Tommy pounding her like that."

Then Mom got me hot and bothered when she said, "Or maybe it's seeing our son fuck that you like. Maybe it's not Becky at all, but it's me you want to see him pounding. Like Daddy used to when we were younger."

The phone went silent for a long time before I heard him mumble, "Yes!"

Mom then pulled my hand to her panties and pushed it inside until I was firmly against her mound. Then she started her little sex game with Dad.

"Oh... Can you picture him honey? Our son with his hands diving down my panties, making me wet," she said as she pulled me up to her breast and pushed my face to her nipple.

I took the hint and suckled on her while I tickled her clit with my fingers.

"Oh... Yes... I can feel him getting me excited. His fingers are working on my clit. But I have to stop this. He's my son. It's so wrong. But I can't fight this building urge to grasp his dick in my hands," Mom said as her hand did just what she said, stroking my rigid dick in her palm.

"Yes... Oh yes honey. Keep going. I can picture you two. This is so fucking hot." I heard Dad groan. It was obvious he was jacking off as Mom and I played our own game.

"He's so hard, and I'm getting so wet," I heard Mom say and as I slipped my fingers inside her burning pussy. She moaned into the phone, "Oh fuck! His fingers are inside me now! I have to stop this. I can't let my boy go any further."

"Yes honey! Yes you can! You want him. Let yourself go. Do it just like you did with your daddy," I heard Dad say.

Moving my head closer between her legs, I lowered myself down Mom's body, smelling her sweet aroma filling the air as I kissed her wet, swollen pussy lips.

"Oh Christ! Now he's putting his head between my legs! He's going to eat me! My own son is going to taste his mother's pussy!"

I could hear Dad grunting and his breath was getting very heavy when he said, "Don't stop him. I know you want this just as much as I do. Let him make you cum."

I parted Mom's pussy lips with my tongue and pushed inside. Her juices spilled out as her free hand grasped my hair and moved my head from side to side, pulling my face into her pussy.

"Yes... Oh God yes. He's going to make me cum. Our son is going to make me cum!"

Mom wasn't kidding. I felt her cunt tightening on my tongue as her body quivered. As she went rigid, she yelled "I'm cumming!!!"

Dad must have climaxed also. Loud grunts could be clearly heard over the phone as Mom wailed in pleasure also.

My face was covered with her juices as I slowly backed away from her steamy mound. Then I heard Mom ask, "So how was that honey? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Oh yes... That was so hot. I came so hard."

Mom then said. "Well, maybe when you get back we see if Tommy might be interested in taking my daddy's place."

Dad was again silent and Mom had to finish the conversation by saying. "I miss you and hope to see you soon. Good night love," and hung up the phone.

I didn't even get a chance to say a word before Mom straddled over me and quickly lowered herself down to my dripping dick.

She then said, "Now to finish my poor boy off properly."

Mom soon had me cumming again, and I was relieved when she let things settle down the rest of the night. I don't think my poor dick could handle another fuck-a-thon, and we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day we played it cool and didn't mess around then either. I rushed over to Becky's to tell her about Mom and Dad's adventures. Becky's mom answered the door and invited me in. Of course she was dressed to kill in a sweater miniskirt and I felt that familiar tingle in my balls but controlled myself long enough to ask where Becky was.

"She's still getting ready Tommy. Please sit down and we'll talk until she comes out.

Oh fuck. I thought remembering our last conversation we had while I waited.

"So how are coming with your aunt. Did you get her interested in your dad yet?"

"Um... No she doesn't come by much so I haven't had a chance."

"Oh... Well maybe I should talk to your mom about having a party and inviting her over. Then you'll get a chance to work on her."

I just blindly agreed with her at the time not even knowing I did it. My mind was wishing Becky would come out soon and the gods must have been listening because my lover finally made her appearance. We left right then.

As we walked to school I told Becky everything that Mom had said and what had happened last night. I could see she loved the whole thing. As a matter of fact, she loved it too much because as we walked down the hall in school she suddenly pushed me inside a supply closet.

"Tommy, your story got me hornier than hell," she said as her fingers dug at my jeans.

"Hey! Wait... Becky!" I pleaded but she was very good at getting my pants down and when she gripped my dick it was all over for me. I heard the bell ring for our first class just has her mouth covered my wood. This was totally crazy now. I wasn't even sure what punishment there would be for being caught fucking in school. Being expelled came to mind.

I could hear teachers talking as they walked down the hall and held my breath while Becky worked wonderfully on my raging cock with her mouth. I was, once again, in a state of total lust and didn't care if we got caught. I reached down and pulled my sweet lover up from the floor, easing her pants down her slender body.

Becky kissed me as my fingers dug inside her panties. I fingered her moist pussy while she whispered in my ear. "Take me now Tommy!"

Becky wiggled her panties off and turned around, bracing herself on a stack of metal shelves. She then eased her ass back until my cock was between her thighs. I gently nudged it into her wetness. It didn't take long before my throbbing pecker was once again sliding deep inside her hot love canal. I was pumping her profusely as she whimpered and moaned, pushing herself back to meet my every thrust.

We both reached our climaxes quickly. Becky's moans were becoming louder as I felt her body beginning to orgasm. I pulled her back into me, covering her mouth with my hand while driving my cock in her. I pushed into her as deeply as I could, then held still. Her muffled scream and quivering body made it easy to tell she was climaxing. Then, I could feel my own cum mix with her juices as I held my grunts of passion under my breath.

Taking a few moments to calm down and catch our breath, we fixed our clothes as best we could. When we opened the door to duck back out into the hallway, a teacher was just turning the corner. She spoke and asked where we were going.

"We were headed to class and running late," I said, hoping she bought my fib. I was glad she didn't ask any more questions, and just waved us on.

The next two days were back to almost normal. I would go over Becky's for a little hanky panky after school, and then go home to Mom. We would then fuck her in her bed until we passed out from exhaustion.

Dad was coming home today, and I once again was to pick him up at the airport. Before I left, Becky asked me what movie Mom and Dad had watched with Mom's parents the night they swapped. When I told her the name of the movie, I questioned why she wanted to know.

"You'll see lover," she said with a smile.

I knew that look. I felt my cock twitch as I wondered what devious plan she was coming up with now. I wouldn't have to wait long. When Dad and I got home from the airport, Becky was at my house wearing a very short pink skirt and a thin tight, white top. It was plain to see she was braless. Her nipples were obvious – hard and jutting straight out.

As Dad went over to kiss Mom, I also noticed her choice of clothing. She was dressed very similarly to Becky. Mom had on a red mini skirt that zipped up the side, and her top was a white, buttoned blouse. She had left the three top buttons undone. I watched as Dad kissed her very passionately. While they both embraced, Becky and I went into the living room to give them some privacy. That's when I saw the movie she had asked about laying on the coffee table.

Looking her in the face, I said "Becky... What are you up to?"

"Shh... All in good time lover."

Mom had made Dad his favorite meal, and we all sat down to eat. After eating, we remained and talked for a long time at the table. Mom finally mentioned we should go watch TV in the living room. So the four of us sat on the couch while mom slipped the movie in and turned out the lights.

When the movie began to play I heard Dad say "Oh... I remember this movie," and I felt my dick quickly stiffening. Becky must have worked all this out with Mom beforehand. I felt my heart pound in my chest when I then realized what we were about to do.

As the movie reached the first sex scene, I felt Becky's fingers dancing across my groin. I leaned over and kissed her, using the opportunity to glance over at my parents, sitting next to us. Mom and Dad were kissing while his hand worked the zipper of skirt down.

It was playing out just like Mom had told me of her experience, and I felt a heated rush of adrenalin shoot through me. I became so excited by what we were doing my hands were shaking as I reached down between Becky's legs while she worked on undoing my pants.

I heard Mom lightly whimper and saw Dad had unbuttoned her entire blouse and laid each side back wide. Like Becky, Mom hadn't worn a bra, and her luscious breasts were exposed. Dad was sucking on a nipple while his hands were easing Mom's panties off. I immediately worked to get Becky's top off while she slipped her skirt off and it fell to the floor.

Mom was moaning louder now, and I saw Dad had slipped to the floor between her spread legs. I watched then as Mom thrashed around while Dad skillfully toyed with her twat. I was shaking hard now. My adrenalin was pumping and my heart raced in my chest. I felt Becky pulling me down closer to her pussy as it eagerly awaited my arrival.

bob03567
bob03567
4,102 Followers