Getting Mrs. Scott

Story Info
Husband and Wife have this fantasy and they need his help.
3.8k words
4.37
132.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a typical Wednesday night at the bar. A few regulars sat at the bar stools slowly drinking themselves into a stupor after a day’s work or whatever they do before they come in. A random table of coworkers still dressed in business attire drank their gin and tonics and laughed periodically throughout the night. There were a couple of ladies, maybe old friends reliving their younger days, who sat at the end of the bar who kept calling for my attention asking questions about women, sex, or whatever they thought could embarrass me with. They really didn’t faze me too much; I would flirt back every now and again or maybe fake a blush because I needed the tips. Other than that, it was pretty slow.

I had just graduated from college, and bartending was about as good of money as my friends were making, plus it provided some interesting stories and more than its share of ladies. I had bartended all through college, and pulled more than my fair share of pussy. This place was a little slower though. Besides the bar waitresses, there wasn’t a whole lot of young and fresh faces to look at. About an hour before closing I stood smoking a cigarette, almost ready to start my closing chores early so I could get out of the place at a decent time and was thinking about getting a job at one of the clubs downtown. The hours were later, but better money and more women were the upside and I have my priorities.

One guy had come in by himself earlier in the night and sat in the far corner, slowly drinking his vodka martinis, slightly dirty and slightly dry. He was dressed rather well, and by his taste in drink and his tipping I found it rather odd that he was by himself at this place instead of going to a place where there was a little more action. Regardless I didn’t mind his business on a slow night.

I began stocking up beer for the next day and noticed him watching me. It was a little weird but I went about stocking and breaking down the boxes. At last call he came up and ordered another drink.

“Another Grey Goose martini bartender,” he said as he sat down, reaching for an ashtray.

As I poured the vodka I said to him, “This is actually my favorite drink, to make and drink.” I figured I’d strike up a conversation since the guy was by himself and was tipping good, plus it gave me a reason not to check up on the ladies down at the end who by this time where getting a little more drunk and upfront with their comments. If they were about ten years younger and ten pounds lighter I might have offered them a ride home and see were that would lead, but for now I was going to figure this guy out.

“Same here,” he said while taking the first drag of his cigarette. “I can only drink a few though, even though they go down like water.”

“Well, that’s your third so you might want to watch your way home so you don’t get pulled over,” I said while putting the bottle back.

“I need the extra courage I guess. I’ve got a little situation and it’s a little hard to bring up to someone you don’t really know,” he said while taking his first sip of the drink.

I really didn’t like where this was headed. “Extra encouragement” and “Situations” might be okay if it is some blonde with blowjob lips and fuck me eyes, but not for guys. I decided to cut to the chase on this one, “What’s the situation?”

“Well, me and my wife have this fantasy and we need your help,” he said taking another drag off his smoke and putting it out little over half finished.

“Hey buddy,” I interrupted, “I’m not really down with any funny stuff. I mean, I’m straight.”

“Good.” He said, “I’m not asking you for a threesome. My wife has this fantasy of fucking a stranger and she asked me to pick one out for her. That’s why I was kinda checking you out, you are an attractive guy and I’m sure bartending has given you some experience so I know you won’t disappoint. The only catch is that I get to watch, out of your way but still being able to view. I’ll even pay you.”

I’m not above taking a few extra dollars for my services, might as make some money, but the fact that he offered money made me a little skeptical. His wife couldn’t be all that if he was putting up money for extra incentive. “I’ll tell you what, bring me a picture and I’ll consider it.”

He smiled at me and reached inside his jacket, pulling out a Polaroid. Flipping it on the bar upside down. I picked it up, turned it over, and almost lost it. Keeping my composure I put the picture back down on the bar and said I would gladly do it and had tomorrow night off. He wrote down the address on the back of a coaster and said be there around eight.

After that, it was time to close so I excused myself and went about getting everybody to finish the drinks and out the door. Turning the lock, I went over to my bar waitress and said, “You are not going to believe this, but that guy offered me money to sleep with his wife.”

“Are you going to do it, is she hot?”

“Yeah, and she is one of my old high school teachers!”

I couldn’t believe my luck. Some horny wife sends her husband out to find a stranger to play out their fantasy and spice up their sex life, and it turns out to be Mrs. Scott. Mrs. Scott had been a constant fantasy of mine my senior year when I had her for Spanish class, hell, she had been every horny teenager’s fantasy, probably most of the male faculty as well. She was tall, maybe about 5’ 8’’ with red hair and major curves in the right places. Her beautiful face was highlighted by full lips that were made to suck cock.

When I flipped over the picture and saw her lying back on a bed, her legs slightly spread to give a hint at her red pubic hair and her hands lifting up slightly on her 36C breasts I almost came right there. She looked a little older, it had been about five years, but she was every bit as gorgeous as I remembered.

I kept replaying the image over in my head while driving home. When I got there, I had to relieve myself and began jerking off remembering how she would bend over in front of my desk, her ass in perfect view. Or how she would lean over my desk when I would ask for her help, her blouse coming down to reveal two perfect white globes held back by her lacey bra.

I had trouble sleeping that night. I mean, I had numerous sexual encounters with beautiful women, had plenty of good sex, but nailing the teacher of my early sexual desires was in a league of its own. I drifted off thinking about all the nasty things I was going to do to Mrs. Scott.

I arrived at the house at exactly eight the next night freshly showered and ready to fuck. The husband answered the door and invited me in. We went into the kitchen and he made a couple drinks. He asked if everything was still okay and if I had any questions before I began.

I told him no, but quick thinking on my part made was going to make the experience even more pleasurable. “Hey, if you don’t mind, I’ve got a little request,” I said. “How bout a little bondage to spice things up. You could go tied her to the bedposts and blindfold her. She’d probably go crazy with that shit.”

“Good idea,” he said while raising his drink to meet mine. “We’ve been messing around with that stuff anyway.” He quickly finished his drink and headed upstairs. “Oh, before I forget, the money is in a envelope by the door,” he said.

I lit up a smoke and savored the moment, giving a little time for the setup. I got up and went to the bathroom, relieving myself and freshening up my breath with a mint. I dabbed a couple drops of cologne on my neck for luck and headed upstairs.

I entered the room slowly, a surreal experience as they come. My old teacher, object of countless fantasies, lay on the king-sized bed with both arms tied to a bedpost. She was only wearing a matching set of black underwear, her legs moving together gently with anticipation. She lifted her blindfolded head slightly when she heard me walk in but said nothing. I walked over to the side of the bed, passing a closet that was cracked slightly. I figured that was where her husband was, but that didn’t matter because she was mine now.

I bent over to her ear, saying to her, “Your going to love this I promise.” I didn’t care if she recognized my voice; she was in too far already to back out.

I started out slow, kissing her neck. She tensed up from the touch, excitement building up in her body. I worked my way down a little towards her neck. Looking down her body, her breasts heaved and I noticed Goosebumps forming on her legs. I wanted to rip off her bra and underwear and fuck the shit out of her right there, but held back. Still kissing her neck, I put my hand on her stomach feeling the firmness.

I moved on top of her, straddling her. Kissing down her neck I came to the sides of her breasts that were still confined by her bra. I reached a hand out and gently kneaded them, using my thumbs to slowly manipulate her covered nipples. I bent over and kissed her lips, letting our tongues slip around each other and feeling her breathing increase. I lifted my lips off hers slightly, continuing my play with her breasts. I could feel her breathing getting quicker and heavier.

To my delight her bra had a clasp in the front and I undid it leaving it still covering her round bosoms. I moved down a little, given my mouth access to them and at the same time running my hard dick over her panty-covered crotch. She moved her hips up to grind against me, letting out a slight moan. I pressed back down and began to slowly circulate my hips, while at the same time began sucking at the sides of her tits causing her breathing to become heavier. Her bra slowly slipped to the sides, uncovering what lay beneath, and I righted up to get a good look at my teacher topless. Her breasts were large but firm, her nipples were the size a half dollars, but they extended outward nearly an inch in their excitement.

I took both of her breasts in my hands and raised them upward, slowly going over them. I lingered my thumbs at the bottom of her nipples before giving them a good run across, causing her to open her mouth and sigh. I bent down and took one in my mouth, running my tongue over it and feeling it swell before I switched over. I gave the same attention to the other side, slowly flicking it before sucking at it with pressure. I gave it a little bite before lifting off which caused her to cry out.

I began to detect the sweetest smell in the world, aroused female, and decided to concentrate my efforts lower. I leaned forward again, kissing her on the lips. Her mouth now was eagerly pressing against mine, encouraging me onward. At the same time, I ran one of my hands down, over her stomach she sucked in while holding her breath. I reached the top of her panties and reached underneath the band. My hand came into contact with her well-trimmed bush. I kept it there for a moment while continuing to kiss her, prolonging the moment. Finally I reached downward coming into contact with her lips. I slid two fingers over her soaked pussy, curling them a little inside before running them back over her clit. Her lower body jumped up at the touch.

I stopped kissing her and replaced my mouth with a couple fingers from my other hand, still continuing my manipulation of her clit. With all the buildup her first orgasm came fast, she moaned loudly while sucking on my fingers and licking them with her tongue. I pressed down and circled her clit, her juices providing easy lubrication for the movement. Her breasts lifted upwards and I caught one in my mouth, sucking while her screams slowly subsided. After the waves of her first orgasm died down, I removed my hand, two of my fingers were coated with her juices. I switched hands and put that one in her mouth so she could taste herself. She was in heat and eagerly sucked the fingers like she was sucking cock.

The picture of her sucking made me reminded me of how incredibly aroused I was. I removed my pants and shifted upwards on her body, placing my erect penis inches from her mouth. Knowing what was coming she lifted her head and I guided my dick into her mouth.

Her lips wrapped around my thick head, while inside her tongue was swirling around. I inched further inside, her breath coming from her nose tickled my shaft. I started moving my hips slowly back, withdrawing my dick slightly to where only her outstretched tongue could reach. I shifted forward again, slowly fucking her hot mouth. As my rhythm increased so did her breathing. Each stroke went deeper and deeper until finally I could feel my shaft hitting the back of her throat.

I was tensing up and could tell that my own orgasm was not far behind. I think she could tell to, as her lips suctioned even more, her cheeks sucked in and her mouth forming a perfect “O”. I could hold out no longer and started shooting jets of cum into her mouth. The first couple blasts were strong and went right down her throat, causing her to gag a little, but she caught her composure and continued to milk out the remaining contents. I took my post-orgasmic sensitive dick slowly out of her mouth, some remaining cum leaking out on her lips that she lapped up eagerly like she hadn’t been fed in months.

After my release I was ready to concentrate my efforts back on her, and couldn’t resist going for her hot little pussy that I had always dreamed of. Giving some attention to her breasts, I slinked further down planting kissed on her smooth stomach. When I got to her hips, I gave each side a sloppy kiss while pulling down on her lacy underwear. She bent her knees and raised her ass off the bed to give me easy removal. I pressed her legs together and ran my fingertips over the bottom of her ass up towards her knees. Looking down, I saw her neatly trimmed auburn blush and her pink pussy glistening with anticipation. I knelt down between her legs and spread them, slowly kissing the insides of her thighs. I inched closure and closer to her crotch, prolonging the sensation as long I could hold out my desire to dive right in. I reached to top of her mound and sucked down, her pussy less than an inch from my mouth. She moved her hips baiting me to continue further. I positioned myself right in between her legs and moved my face directly in front of her swollen slit, breathing extra heavy so she could feel it. She raised her hips up and her pussy came into contact with my nose.

That was all I could take, the smell of her sweet juices now filled my nostrils. I dove my tongue in all the way, whirling around her insides. I then started licking up and down, giving extra attention to her pink little bud. I sneaked a hand up and slid two fingers inside her so I could concentrate my oral pleasure solely on her clit. I moved my fingers rhythmically in and out, slowly turning them for extra friction. Again, her next orgasm hit hard and fast, her thighs clamping shut as to not let my tongue leave her clit. As she was shaking, I added a third finger and pressed my tongue firmly on her little bud making small circles with the tip of my tongue. Her hips lifted off the bed and her screams were loud, “Oh God, yes, yes…uhh…uhh…oh…fuck….ughh…ughh”, before her ass collapsed back onto the bed, her legs shaking a little.

I stepped off the bed and wiped my mouth of her juices, standing back admiring her flushed body, her breasts still heaving. Her crotch area was completely soaked, her short hair wetted together. A small circular wet spot lay underneath her ass. I wondered what I should go for next, my dick had again became extremely hard. I remembered how I had longed to fuck her every day in class, but now that I had her I felt like I had all the time in the world.

I started to untie her, telling her to flip over onto her stomach. I retied the straps and told her to arch her ass into the air. She might have added a little weight to her figure since I saw her last, but it wasn’t much. Her ass was full but firm, just how I liked them. I reached my hand out and went over her wet bush with four fingers, letting the middle two slide in. I slowly worked her, keeping her in an excited state. Her soft breathing was increasing a little again, and I figured I would give her a treat. I leaned in and started licking her butt cheeks, continuing the manipulation with my fingers. I moved closer to her tight puckered asshole, and she let out a soft coo. My tongue began to snake towards her pink starred ring, finally coming into contact with its soft tissue. I looked up and saw her head rest sideways and the pillow, her mouth open to allow for heavier breathing. I went right back to work, moving my tongue in circles around the middle, every now and again stiffening my tongue as it ran over the center.

My hand working her cunt was now completely covered in her juices, turning my hand sideways I added a third finger and increased the tempo. I also increased my tongue lashing, opening up her little anus. My hard tongue inched its way inside her. Her breathing had now become a pant, and she was starting to squirm her ass backwards to meet my tongue and allow for deeper penetration. I told her to start playing with her tits, pinch her nipples. She did as she was told, taking her nearly red nipples between her fingers and slowly tweaking at them.

I was now fucking her ass with my tongue in full force, and fucking her pussy with now four fingers as I could barely squeeze my little pinky up inside her. After about thirty seconds of this she was exploding again, not holding back anything but screaming in a high pitch as another wave of orgasm came over her. “Oh god that feels so good, don’t stop,oh…fuck my asshole, oh god…ughh” she said as her orgasm peaked. Her asshole puckered up, trying to keep my tongue inside. Her pussy was gushing juice and soaking my hand. Finally it was over, and she let out an animal like groan as her body collapsed on her after a duration of high tension.

While she might have been satisfied for the moment, my erection was in full force. The site of my old teacher doggie style, her asshole glistening with my spit, her pussy soaked and swollen was too much for me. I positioned myself behind her and grabbed her by the hips. I ran my dick along her wet pussy, feeling the wetness and warmth. I used my tool to play with her awhile, sticking the tip in and out, not giving her the full shaft. Her body once again awakened, and she started moving back to meet me. This caused my dick to go further inside her, almost halfway. “God you feel fucking awesome,” I told her. With this encouragement she slammed her ass back taking my full length in. I pushed her back letting her know who was going to dictate the pace. I continued to only allow a few inches in, slowly rocking back and forth.

She began to whimper a little, I looked down at her face and saw she was struggling to hold back. I leaned forward a grabbed her breasts that were hanging down freely, rolling her nipples in my fingers. I kissed her neck, breathing heavy as her body continued its hyper sensitive state. The tip of my dick still in her loving its warm wet haven, I slid in again. Still moving leisurely in and out, I made sure to bury my bone to full hilt with every stroke, slowly withdrawing every time. I gradually began to increase my pace, fucking her hot tight pussy.

I spread her ass cheeks to allow maximum penetration. I pressed my thumb into her asshole knowing already she loved the anal attention. My strokes came faster, both our bodies were dripping with sweat. I tried to hold out as long as possible, Mrs. Scott started crying out again, “Fuck…oh…fuck me…yes…oh…oh…”. As she came I couldn’t contain the movement in my sac any longer, three strong spurts shot deep inside her. I withdrew, jacking off the rest over her ass. My white sperm dripping out of her pussy, the rest running down her ass, I laid down at the foot of the bed looking skyward.

12