Getting My Angel Addicted to BBC 01

Story Info
Or how a beautiful,sweet girl gets into the dark.
2k words
3.76
119.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Introduction: First of all, this is a real story. Some conversations are not completely the same simply because you can't remember every single word you and/or other people say.

When I was quite a young man, I watched my first porn movie. I came to a scene where a well-muscled black man was hitting on and getting laid with a dark-haired French woman. That made me excited because of the contrast between their skin colour but also because the man was a real man.

When I was 18, I got my first experience with a sexy Italian chick of 23. In 2006 I met my Angel. Her name is Diana, a very sexy, sweet and intelligent woman of Georgian/Armenian descent.

When I met her she was only 21, while I was at that moment only 23. I liked her because she said everything that she thinks and feels. She still does the same today. She is 1.75m, 60kg (for the American readers here: 5'7 and 132 pounds), with nice C cup breasts, long curly brown hair and brown eyes. Because she is Georgian/Armenian she gets in the summer very easily a really nice caramel tint. Where I am Dutch, 1.80m 5'9 and almost a 100kg/220 pounds, not very muscular, mostly fat and I'm really white (my elbows look like milk).

Diana fell in love with me because I was honest to her and because she thought that I would be a good man for her. At the time when I met her online I was not even looking for a girlfriend but I did fell in love with her.

Soon we were sending each other text messages with "love you love love you, want you want you want you" and so on.

Finally we met on the 11th of October in Germany. Our first date taking three days in which we went to 2 big cities and also to the zoo.

When Diana stayed the first time in my room, we first tried to go all the way but I couldn't keep it up long enough. At that moment she already said to me that we should see other people. When she was walking towards my work to pick me up two guys in a car flirted with her and wanted more but she didn't do anything. Only a few days later when we went out for a walk she told me that she wanted to experience a double penetration someday.

So the story really begins in 2007. After a short time being away from each other, she told me that she had a boyfriend in Tbilisi

(the capital of Georgia) who fucked her in the ass because he didn't want to touch her pussy because I already had eaten her. Otherwise, I'm sure that he would have fucked her in her virgin pussy. When she came back to Europe to work in Germany, we met and I felt that she could find a loving and caring man in me. Physically maybe I was not good enough, so I started to chat with her pretending I was a black man from Surinam. As my alter ego, I also started to send her links with videos of lovely white women being well fucked by strong black men. I will tell you later if she watched them.

In 2008, we went together on a vacation to France but we still didn't go any further than cuddling, kissing and me eating her, simply because I couldn't keep my dick hard long enough. Finally in October that year we had sex for the first time (her real first time at least for her sweet and tight virgin pussy). At the age of 23, her lust and drive for sex was finally really awoken. And then it really hit me, around Christmas she told me that I should have gone to the Army so I could have been a real man, and that black men's rap is really manly (like listening to Sinatra, French chansons and trance, to name a few, is not). She also told me that she liked Kanye West, not only as a singer but also as a man.

While in bed, I again had issues keeping hard and she told me that I should see how another man would have a hard one for her. Because of my love for her I just wanted her to stay with me I did my best to perform and our sex life became okay for half year or so. But I started to realize that I couldn't give her everything she wanted and deserved as a woman in a sexual and physical way.

So one day we talked about sexual fantasies (it was me who brought the topic up). She answered quite boring that her fantasy was to do it everywhere in the house. On my turn I told her the truth that I imagined watching her having sex with a black man. When I told her that, I could see her eyes sparkle and I just knew that I hit a special place in her heart. That evening we watched some interracial porn, showing strong, large endowed black men with lovely white women. We had a great night.

Because she was at that moment studying in Germany and I was working in Holland, we just saw each other twice a month. One day she was in the shower and I checked the browser history of her laptop. I saw that she was watching all kinds of videos with black men doing white women. Double penetrations, gangbangs, two brunettes with one very large dicked man and whatever else you can imagine. I was really surprised but I didn't tell her that I saw that. Just back in Holland, I masturbated a lot knowing that she was watching those videos.

Then a month or so later, just a day before I would go to her, she told me that she would have a special surprise the next evening. So we met on Friday evening; it was a very warm day so we ate on the balcony and I asked her about the surprise. Diana said that it would come later. I honestly didn't know what she was talking about. I thought that we would go out or something.

Around nine p.m. somebody called her phone. My Angel told me that she would go shortly downstairs (she took her phone with). Then a few minutes later, I heard her giggle and I also heard a deep male voice. She opened the door of her room and right after her came a large and very dark black guy who was around 30 years old. She introduced him as Andrew, a fellow student at her university and although he was German, his parents originally came from Namibia. Diana told me that he was my surprise.

"Well actually" she said, "he is a surprise for myself." She smiled at him and kissed him on the lips, the kiss turned immediately into a deep and passionate French kiss.

I said, "what are you doing?! Because I was not sure if wanted my fantasy to become reality and maybe even lose her.

But as I said that, she directly cut me off saying that if I didn't like it, I could go the balcony or back home. If I could keep quiet I could watch her being busy with him.

While I didn't want to go to the balcony, and I couldn't go back home at that time anymore, I shut my mouth and just stayed in her little student room, sitting on the chair on which we had a lot of sex. Meanwhile, my girl was sitting next to Andrew on her small bed in which we could only sleep spooning.

Diana stood up to sit on his lap. His large hands went all over her curvaceous body, cupping her breasts, taking her shirt off. He kissed her on her neck and then she undid his shirt. I was really impressed by his strong torso and I wondered how many hours he spent every week in the gym.

She whispered something in his ear and he made her bra loose with only one hand and within a second. Diana smiled at me and said "you see, I need a real man who can do that in a second instead of minutes". They both laughed out loud and I felt myself getting so small. He gave her another hot French kiss and she went loose.

First, my girl stood up while he took his trousers off. Then, she stood in front of me telling me that I should kneel in front of her, that I needed to take her house trousers off and also her boy shorts. Her boy shorts were completely wet and I really liked that. Diana told me that I needed to make her ready for him so I started to eat her. At the same time, I saw that Andrew took his shorts off and although he didn't look much longer when he was erect than me, his dick was a lot thicker than mine. I was glad that he took a condom out of his trousers, though I also understood the inevitable.

Diana was looking at me and asked me if I liked to make her ready for him. She pointed out that at the moment he would go inside of her she would no longer be my Angel but HIS Angel. I couldn't say anything else than "yes". So his Angel pushed my head away and she told me that it was now the time for Andrew to make her fully and deeply happy.

Andrew lay on the bed and she positioned herself on top of him. Slowly getting his thick cock inside of her, she said that he felt so big. Then she started to ride him, first in a slow pace, but then faster and faster. He pounded his cock into her with an incredible rhythm and stamina while he held his hands on her hips so he even hit deeper and harder until she was really screaming (which she never did when we had sex). It was clear for me that she came and they took a little minute before he lay on top of her fucking her good and let her cum again.

After they did it in doggy-style and my girl constantly screamed that it felt so good getting fucked by a real man with a real dick. Finally when he came inside her, she looked over to see the condom filled with sperm. She pulled the condom off and sucked his dick clean (what she also never did for me, maybe because I didn't came/don't come so much so there is not much to clean anyway).

She looked at the both of us and told that she never felt so sexually fulfilled before. Diana took my face in her hands, kissing me on my lips and tried to put her tongue in my mouth but I resisted. Then she told me that if I didn't want to get a French kiss from her when her mouth was still full of his cum I would have to sleep on the balcony and he would stay the whole night sleeping with her. I really didn't want to have his cum in my mouth, not even a little bit, so I slept that night on the balcony being lucky that it was a warm night.

In the middle of the night, I woke up because I heard her moans as she got fucked again. In the morning, I heard him leave around five and Diana told me that I should come in again because she didn't want the other people in the block to see me like that. When I lay in her bed again, smelling the sex that my Angel had with a large black men, she asked me if I enjoyed the show. I told her that I was happy to see her being really fulfilled that way and that it was the most exciting view I ever had.

Diana told me that she indeed was fully satisfied but that it was only once because she loved me too much to leave me.

To be continued...