Getting My Own Cow Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevation of the bench was such that my hips were aligned with her ass when I stood behind her. One metal bar will lock down on top of her back pushing her back down on the bench while a pillow under hips pushes her ass up. This means that she will always arch her back while on the bench. Under the bench I placed an electric milking machine that sucked on her nipples.

The machine is a modified version of the kind that is used on real cows. It uses two plastic tubes, with what looks like rubber teacups on top, made for her tits. The rubber cups sucks in her nipples and then holds themselves in place due to the constant vacuum inside the transparent tubes. The machine applies a constant pulsating suction on her nipples until she is drained.

I remember the first time I used the milking stall on my cow girl. Anna's tits were full and bloated with milk at the time. Milk was dripping from her engorged tits as she climbed onto the bench. I locked her curvy ass in place with the metal bar and lovingly kissed her ass cheek. It was wonderful to see that the machine worked just like I intended.

As soon as I placed the sucking cups on her nipples I saw lovely sprays of milk splash violently into the plastic tubes. Anna gave of a loud "Moo!" as she came almost instantly. I looked up in surprise over how fast she came. Her eyes were rolled up, her mouth was open, showing off her perfect teeth and tongue. Her face was frozen in orgasm mode for a few seconds.

Her whole body quivered and spasmed slightly, then it relaxed again. She panted and gave me a kind grateful look. I took out my rock hard penis and stroked it as I kept watching her. I alternated between looking at her tits and her face. The machine jute kept sucking and extracted more and more milk. Squirt after squirt of milk splashed into the plastic tubes. It was hypnotic to watch.

Soon she came again, after only a minute. I walked around her to inspect her ass. Her pussy was drooling so I figured she must be horny as fuck. I just grabbed her hips with one hand and my dick with the other and just pushed into her. There was nothing she could do to stop me even if she wanted to.

I slipped inside her tight pussy, balls deep. I fucked her for about ten minutes, slowing down and speeding up in order to not cum too fast. During that time my cowgirl came about ten times, each time she came her pussy would spasm and twitch around my dick. Finally I had to cum. My dick spurted as it was my turn to pant and shiver into orgasmic bliss. After spurting all my cum I just pulled out and walked away, leaving her pussy filled with my sperm.

Naturally we both got addicted to the whole process of milking. I milked her with the machine in the stall, I milked her by hands sometimes and I fed from her breasts directly whenever I felt like it.

I enjoyed the feeling of sometimes turning off the machine and milk her by hand into a big bowl placed under her hanging tits. I would take a swollen nipple in each hand and knead them downward, making milk sray into the bowl in powerful squirts. It wasnot as effective as the machine, but it was felt nice for both of us. She gave soo much milk. I used it for my own cooking, I nursed and I sold it.

I made enough money by selling her milk so I did not need my old job anymore. I rarely left our apartment. I spent all my time being very close to my cow girl. we slept together, showered together and fucked constantly.

I typically had five to six orgasms a day and her orgasms could not be counted. All the milking made Anna's breasts grow even more, they were now so big and heavy that she lost the ability to walk. She had to move around on all fours. Watching her ass and tits as she moved on all fours made it impossible to resist her. Whenever if felt the need I just grabbed her hips, slipped my dick inside her and fucked her until I came. Of course it didn't take long for her to get pregnant. As her belly grew so did her breasts. Man, I was in heaven.

12