Getting Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

"OK Jack, you get to make me brunch now."

"I didn't lose this bet yet, how come you are already treating me like a slave?"

"Silly boy, this is just the next test." "You need to prove that you can cook with long nails, or else you are saying that the nails do interfere with real life."

I had to work very hard on this bet and Sarah was getting treated like a queen. Somehow, she was winning even if she lost the bet. Sarah always was a clever woman.

Sarah wanted me to make omelets for brunch and I didn't like this idea. I would have to chop a lot of items to make omelets and it was a lot of work without the long nails. She had chosen wisely. I started to go back to the bedroom and get dressed, but Sarah had other ideas.

"Jack, I like the way you look, just put on an apron."

Sarah got out her most frilly apron. It was handmade by her aunt, pink and white checks with stiff lace sewn onto the apron for feminine decoration. The sleeves were ruffled and it was the least masculine apron in the house. I blushed again as Sarah tied it tightly around me.

Getting to work, I chopped the meat and vegetables for the omelet and it only took a little longer than normal. After making the coffee and juice, the griddle work started. It was a real trip working the spatula, but I managed. Sarah made me do the whole drill, set the table and serve her. I make omelets one at a time, so I went back to work on mine after serving Sarah.

When I sat down, Sarah was already done and as I ate she started teasing me about how sexy I was in the pantyhose and apron. She described how much it turned her on to watch me working in the kitchen with my legs and butt highlighted by the hose. To her, my apron was "adorable" and made her think about her lesbian fantasy. I wasn't sure where she was going with this conversation, but as she talked my erection returned and was making my apron peak up. The tightness of the hose was causing some discomfort but, the nylon was also rubbing my dick to a point of extreme sensitivity. As I was finishing brunch, Sarah came around the table and started rubbing my chest under the apron and working her hands down to my dick.

"You really like being dressed up like a little horny housewife, don't you Jack?"

"That's not exactly right Sarah, you keep making everything we do sexual and that is what turns me on." "It's you, not the apron and hose!"

It was a lie, this whole scene was making me hot, not just the feminine clothes and not just Sarah. She knew this and worked her point a little more.

"Then how come you had a hardon when you came out of the bedroom in your pantyhose?"

"I guess you are right, being made to wear forbidden cloths is a bit of a rush"

Sarah slid down in my lap and started kissing me and feeling me up everywhere her hands could reach.

"Jack, make love to me like a woman!" "Just use your hands and mouth, OK?" "Your hands are very sexy with the long nails!"

I started kissing Sarah back and getting turned on big time. This was not a great position for making love, so I started to stand and pick up Sarah.

"No Jack, a woman would not carry me to bed!" "Take my hand and gently take me to bed or the couch on the sun porch."

I tried it Sarah's way and led her to the sun porch. This was one of Sarah's favorite rooms to make love in, but I didn't like the furniture for good old fashioned fucking. This wicker stuff was good sitting but not for a good pounding of my dick into Sarah's wet pussy. Sitting down on the love seat, we kissed and stroked each other's face. I gently unbuttoned Sarah blouse and tried to act like the extra time the nails made me take was part of a slow seduction. Finally I got the blouse unbuttoned and began to caress her breasts through her bra. As her nipples stiffened, she took a deep breath.

"Take my bra off Jack!"

Her words made a chill run up my spine. I had enough trouble getting her bra off without nails, and I realized that this bra was Sarah's tightest. I started working on the clasp, but I could not get enough slack in the material to open the little catches. Sarah was rubbing my dick through the hose and would slide the hose up and down my erection. The material has a grain to it and it began to rub my dick a little raw.

"Come on Jack, I am so horny, get my bra off!"

I couldn't do it, her bra was so tight I could not get my fingers to pull up on the fabric to get some slack.

"If you can't do it Jack, give up the bet and I will do it."

That did it, I redoubled my effort and dug the bra away from her back with the nails. I got the 3 little catches to release and the bra came free. Pulling her blouse free of her shorts, I soon had her topless.

"Jack, use you nails on my breasts!"

I went to work on her breasts using the nails. It was so sexy gently raking the nails along the sides of her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I remembered how Sarah had done this to me when she had her long nails and I tried to repeat her motions. She was breathing heavy and her eyes were glazed over as she kissed me again and again. Her rubbing of my dick was erratic and the unpredictability kept me completely off stride in my response. The stimulation was causing me to leak pre-cum on the panty hose but was not going to give me any relief.

"Finish undressing me Jack!"

The shorts were a little tight, but I was able to work the zipper pretty quickly. Pulling her shorts off with her panties I was shocked by the wetness leaking out of her pussy. I was drawn to her pussy by the nectar and knelt down to taste her pussy. Licking at her cunt lips I can feel her building to a climax. I part her lips with my fingers and accidentally scraped Sarah with the edge of my long nail. She shuddered and grabbed my hair, pulling me up to the seat again.

"Use you nails on my cunt!"

I start rubbing the tips of my fingernails along the edge of her pussy. I remember how Sarah used to drive me crazy by scrapping her nails along my dick and tried to copy her technique. With my other hand I pulled Sarah around so that her back is against my chest. Now I could reach her breasts with one hand while using the other on her wet pussy. Sarah was trembling all over and her breathing is short and fast. Looking down, I can see my wife's beautiful body being made love to by two hands that should be on another woman. It is like watching a porn movie where two women are performing mutual masturbation. Sarah's is smashing my dick against my body and I can feel it throbbing in my pantyhose.

"Open your eyes Sarah and look at my hands on your body!"

Sarah looks down and can see what I have been watching. Two hands with long red nails massaging her breast and cunt. Faster and faster I finger her cunt as she races to orgasm. Watching the whole scene is overwhelming to me, so Sarah must be close to one of her out-of-body orgasms. I take first one finger and slide it into her cunt. I start finger fucking her and take a nipple in the tips of my nails like a pair of needle- nose pliers. Now I have 2 fingers in her cunt and am working them in and out as fast as I can in this position. Pumping and pumping my hand Sarah is having multiple small orgasms, but is not quite over the top. I pull my hand out to the tip and run the edge of my nail around her rock hard clit and quickly jam 3 fingers in her cunt. She is starting to stiffen her whole body when I do it again, twice more quickly. She reaches her peak and has the big orgasm. I keep rubbing my nails along her breast and outer cunt lips as she orgasms for what seemed like several minutes until she completely collapsed.

I hold her and rock her for several minutes as she comes down.

"Now you can make me come like I am your lesbian lover Sarah."

Sarah spun around and asked me if that was what I wanted. I said it sure was.

"OK Jack, but first you need an enema"

"What?"

"I am going to fuck you with our vibrator and you need to be clean before I use it on you!"

Our vibrator was bigger than my dick and was one of the models shaped like a real cock with a harder plastic vibrator in the center. Sarah says it feels very real when I use it on her (and when she uses it herself because I am out of town).

"I don't think that is such a good idea, I can't take that up my butt!"

"Yes you can, you just don't know it yet." "I will work you up to it and you can stop me anytime you want Jack." "I won't force this one as a condition of the bet, just trust me."

I had never been so sexually charged in my life and I really did trust Sarah with my life, so what was my asshole compared to that?

"Ok, you can do it."

Sarah led me to the bedroom stroking my pre-cum soaked dick trough my pantyhose all the way.

"Before we start, lets review the score Jack." "You chipped your polish on one nail on the left hand and one nail is almost completely off on your right."

I looked down and she was right. In the middle of our lovemaking, I had done some serious damage to my new nails.

"You also scratched my back taking my bra off, so you scored a total of 5 points plus your prior 3 to bring your score to 8!"

I was shocked to see my points pilling up so fast and it wasn't even noon yet.

"That's not right Sarah, I damaged my nails doing one task, the fact that I damaged 2 nails counts the same as 1 nail or 10 nails as long as it happens during the same activity."

"Well Jack, since we didn't clearly state the rules regarding this per event vs. per nail rule, I am going to let you have it your way." "Let's see, that makes your score 6." "Your not going to make it Jack, want to give up now?"

"No, I am only a little over halfway there on score and about the same amount of time has gone by." "I think I still have a great chance to win the bet!"

Sarah just smiled and sat me down to fix my nails again. She replaced the severely damaged nail using a lot of super glue, removed all my polish and redid my 10 nails. They looked wonderful again. I could see what time and effort Sarah had put into her nails based on the last 13 or so hours to agree that it was not easy, but I didn't want to lose the bet so I kept my mouth shut.

Sarah told me to sit still and let my nails dry before we moved on. She slid around behind me and again started rubbing my cock through the pantyhose. You can't imagine how good something can feel and still hurt until someone masturbates you with pre-cum soaked nylons. I think it is like a little "Scotch" pad rubbing away layers of skin cells, stimulating you while hurting enough to hold you short of orgasm.

"Don't go away, I have to go potty." "And whatever you do, don't touch anything with your wet nails, it will smear the polish and I will be pissed if you make me redo them!"

She did it again, bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then stopped in the nick of time so that I am getting a second case of "blue-balls" in as many days. I close my eyes and relax in Sarah's armchair at her dressing table. I don't know how long I waited, but when I opened my eyes again, Sarah was taking Polaroid pictures again. She was dropping them on the floor and had taken good six or seven pictures of me sitting at her dressing table wearing a very frilly apron and pantyhose. These pictures were more humiliating (if that was possible) than the first. Before, I was clearly tied up and could at least argue that I was under the control of someone else. This time I was sitting there untied in an apron wearing pantyhose and I had a huge bulge in my apron where my dick was sticking out.

"Hey, no pictures!" "You can't keep those, give them to me!"

"Jack, I am not going to share these with anybody!" "I just want to be able to take them out when we are old and have kids around keeping us from playing sex games like this on a Saturday." "Nobody will ever see these pictures but us, I promise!"

"We will talk about it later, but for now I guess you can keep them."

"Good, now sit still and I will show them to you!"

Sarah flew into my lap and sat down on my dick. After I yelped in pain, she pulled up my apron and sat down so that her cunt was on top of my dick and we were front to back. Sarah kept wiggling her but as she showed me the pictures, she was going to make sure that I didn't lose my erection as she showed me the pictures.

"See how sexy you look in your apron and hose Jack?"

"If you say so Sarah."

"Oh I do and besides, if you grow your hair out a little longer, you can let me give you a hair-do to go with your nails" "Wouldn't that be sexy?"

"I don't know anymore Sarah, this is already way beyond what I thought my limits were in sexual matters!"

"You look great in pink Jack and I think I am going to have to dress you up more often!" "It is sort of like playing Barbie with a life size doll, doing makeup with a girlfriend and having great sex with your husband all in one."

I didn't know about the first two, but I knew that this was the best sex we have had in a long time.

"I guess so, but playing like this will take a little getting used to."

After a few more minutes, Sarah said my nails were dry and we needed to move on to our "girl-on-girl" sex. Taking me into the bathroom, she got out the enema bag. I have a very sensitive asshole, and the idea of getting an enema was not high on my list of activities. Sarah went about getting things ready and filled the bag up with a lot of warm soapy water.

"That looks like a lot of water Sarah!"

"Don't worry Jack, you can take it." "Yea, take it like a man!"

I didn't like her little joke, but my hardon and blue-balls kept me cooperative. Sarah bent me over just so on my knees, pulled down my pantyhose and started working some KY jelly into my ass. Soon she was finger fucking me and I was moaning in pleasure. Now she was fucking me with longer strokes and I was really starting to like this feeling. Sarah, stopped moving in and out of my ass and I felt the pressure. She had been fucking my ass with the enema nozzle.

The warm water was rushing in very fast, and I let out a "Sarah!" to let her know I didn't like this. She slowed down the water and let me get used to the pressure. Before I got completely use to the pressure, she was done. Sarah quickly popped the nozzle out of my ass and pulled up my pantyhose. Standing upright again, I looked down at the bulge in my front, it could not have been any bigger. My guts were full beyond belief and Sarah was rubbing her tits against my back and rubbing her hands on my stomach.

"Do you think being pregnant will feel like being full like this Jack?"

"How would I know, I have never been pregnant and never will be."

"I know Jack, but close you eyes and imagine being pregnant." "When I was in highschool, one of the girls got pregnant, and a couple of us gave each other enema's and tried to imagine what it felt like to be pregnant."

This was the first time Sarah had ever mentioned doing anything like this with other girls and I wondered if this was the basis of her lesbian fantasy.

"Jack, telephone!"

I had not heard the phone ring as I stood there thinking about Sarah's words, but I went into the bedroom to see what was going on.

"It's your Mother and she wants to say hi!"

I pick up the phone and said hi to my Mom.

"I didn't hear the phone ring Mom, but thanks for calling."

"Sarah called and said we hadn't talked in a while so she was going to make sure her husband kept in contact with his mother." "Wasn't that nice of her!"

The cramps in my gut hit about the time my mom got to the part about how nice Sarah was.

"Yes Mom, Sarah is special that way"

I very quickly reached the point of agony and had to get off the phone. Sarah was sitting across the room grinning ear to ear over my predicament.

"Can I call you back tomorrow Mom, I was just going out the door to help a buddy with his car and I want to get going so I can get done and back home to Sarah." "Sarah is being a little trouble maker, calling you as I was going out the door."

My Mom thought that this was extremely funny and she would be happy to get my call tomorrow. I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. Getting the panty hose down was a lot easier than putting them on, but it was still difficult when you are about to blow. Somehow I made it and sat down on the toilet.

"Sarah you can be such a bitch at times!"

She had put the toilet seat up and I had sat down in the cold water. I don't know how, but I managed to pick up my butt, put the seat down and sit back down before the worst could happen.

It was a major league sensation as the water rushed out of me. I had never had an enema even as a child and this was overwhelming. As I was coming to my senses again, I saw the flash of the camera again. I was numb, and only looked at Sarah as she recorded my current humiliating position. She stopped and showed me the pictures. There I was with pantyhose pulled down, in a pink and white apron, and my manicured hands resting on my nylon covered thighs. The hose were black and the red polish was clearly visible. My face had a strangely satisfied look and you could easily believe I was very happy to be sitting on the toilet like a woman in nails, hose and apron.

Sarah darted off to put away her new treasure. When she returned, she told me to take my time and when I was ready, take off the apron and hose and shower up again. She wanted me clean inside and out.

It took a few more minutes before I was ready, and I reached for the toilet paper and froze. I could not image how to wipe my butt with these nails. Sarah had been hiding just around the corner and she poked her head in when I froze.

"If I have to wipe your butt, you lose Jack!"

I made up my mind to not lose after all I had been through. Working carefully, I managed to complete my paper work (pun intended). Getting into the shower was a perfect idea and I slipped into the warm water. After a few minutes, I looked around for some soap and the only thing in the shower was one of those nylon net body washers and liquid soap.

"Sarah, bring me some soap, please."

"Just use the liquid soap, we are out of your bar soap."

I soaped up the body washer and washed up. The texture of the net against my hairless skin was very erotic. I was getting quite aroused again when it hit me how much this soap smelled. Sarah had put her strongest perfume soap in the shower. I was going to smell like no man I had ever been around after this.

When I got out of the shower, Sarah was again ready to dry my off. She worked the towel against my skin until my skin was pink all over. Sarah grabbed me by my hard dick and led me into the bedroom. Turning me around she put her naked body against me and started kissing me. I tried to kiss back, but she stopped me.

"Not that way Jack, remember you are going to let me make love to you like a woman."

I relaxed and let Sarah take the lead. She kissed me and caressed my very smooth and soft skin (at least for me). Every time I tried to move Sarah along, she told me to relax and let the sensations come to me. I was hard as a rock and reaching the point that I didn't care what Sarah did next, I just wanted to feel everything she could make me feel. Then she stopped.

"Time to get dressed Jack."

Sarah drew my attention to the bed and I saw what she was pointing to. On the bed was a pair of very shear stocking, a garter belt, pink silk panties and a matching pink silk camisole. I was hesitating and then Sarah simply said "Please, for Me." and I was putty in her hands.

Sarah helped me this time with each article of clothes as she got me dressed just so. When she was done she showed me my reflection in the mirror. I almost exploded in my panties, but she pinched my nipples very hard through the camisole to bring me back to earth.

"Get on your knees, on the bed and put your hands at the corners."

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers