Getting Off Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers

"Oh really? That's great!" I replied.

"However," he replied. "The bad news is that they have asked that we keep the switchboard open for any late calls coming in. Would you mind terribly staying 'til 5?"

I glanced across the hall to Brian and said. "I don't mind a bit, Mr. Jacobs."

"Wonderful," he said. "I knew you'd understand. You are a wonderful asset to our firm." He dropped an envelope onto my desk and said, "By the way, here is a Christmas bonus for you. It's not much, so I hope you will let me make this up to you sometime."

"Any time, thank you," I smiled. His eyes widened, then he smiled.

I opened the envelope and exclaimed, "$500! That's very generous, Mr. Jacobs. Thank you and Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" he replied and walked out, the last to leave.

I returned to the phone and looked back at Brian, grinning lasciviously.

"Everybody gone?" he asked

"Yes, it's just me all by my little lonesome," I pouted. "I have to stay 'til 5 and field phone calls."

"Aw, what a shame. It just so happens that we're getting off early here, too. How about if I come over for a personal visit and do my best to get you off, too."

"I'd like that, Brian."

Very soon, he had crossed the hall and, after a deep welcoming kiss, he crawled under my desk. He spent the rest of the afternoon languorously licking my twat, nibbling my clit, and finger fucking me.

"Mmmm, your pussy is delicious," he mumbled while devouring me.

I breathlessly answered the few phone calls that came in the remainder of that Christmas Eve afternoon and transferred them to voicemail, while David brought me to orgasm after orgasm with his talented tongue and fingers. At five on the dot, I switched the phone to night, hastily locked up, and dragged my new lover to my place.

We spent the rest of the evening and long into the night fucking and sucking, nibbling and licking each other in every conceivable position. His cock was big and hard and absolutely delectable. His cum tasted like honey and I had the pleasure of swallowing multiple loads. What an exquisite and unexpected Christmas present he was. Brian left me early Christmas morning with a final long, hard fucking and I lay there completely satiated.

Softly stroking my damp pussy, rubbing his warm cum into the creamy skin around my pussy and all over my sensitive breasts, I thought to myself, "I love being me!"

sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers
12