Getting Off with My Step-Daughter

Story Info
Step daughter watches, then joins him and gets off herself.
5.1k words
4.56
143k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,314 Followers

Typical Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Enjoy.

*****

I don't know exactly where to begin. Life was going great. My name is Zane. I'm 42 years old. My wife Beth is 41. We've been married for about 15 years now. I love Beth dearly. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. But (and there is always a but) our lives had started to separate. You see, Beth had received a promotion at work, for which I was very proud of her. She had been working hard for it for quite a long time and had earned it. It meant a nice bump in pay and prestige. The catch? It meant working overnights for the foreseeable future. I work from 6 am to 6 pm. She now worked from 6 pm to 6 am. Her schedule would rotate days off each week. My days off were static. So that meant we didn't get to see very much of each other. I'd leave for work before she got off, and I'd get home not too long after she left for work. When one of us was off, we got to spend time together, and we tried to make the most of it. We'd plan intimate dinners and date nights whenever we could. When our days off lined up together, we'd go away for a few days, get a hotel room and get re-acquainted with each other. I really looked forward to those times together.

Now, before her work schedule had changed, we had a very regular, full, and quite satisfying sex life. Neither of us was overly adventurous in the bedroom, but we had our rotation of positions and activities we both liked and enjoyed. We had married late enough in life and had both been in enough prior relationships to know what we liked and what we didn't. We talked to each other regularly about things we had tried and wanted to try, about fantasies, and about turn-ons and turn-offs. We were open with each other and I can honestly say I never thought about cheating on her at all. We didn't fuck every night, but sex was several times a week and always good.

Beth had a daughter when she was 19. She was just out of high school and thought she was in love. Obviously, things went sideways eventually, and she raised her daughter as a single parent until we married. Cassidy apparently looked a lot like her biological father (who had vanished years ago.) She was a natural blonde and had developed into the opposite of her mother looks wise in many ways. Beth, a brunette, was short and petite, while Cassidy is tall and quite curvy. Cassidy has deep blue eyes, Beth lighter brown ones. Both beautiful in their own ways. We were a happy family, with nothing out of the ordinary to talk about.

Cassidy had followed in her mother's footsteps and gotten pregnant soon after graduation. Neither Beth nor I were fond of the guy she was with, but at that point, you support your kid and give them the best advice you can. As history has a pattern of repeating itself, her relationship with the dude didn't last long. About a year ago, she and our grandchild moved back in with us. That transition went smoothly enough. We loved spoiling the baby, and Cassidy worked and took care of their needs on her own as much as she could. We'd babysit when she'd have the odd date here and there or go out with friends. But normally, she was home a lot. Their bedrooms were on the other side of the house from ours, so I really didn't get to involved in what she was in to very often. For the most part, we led separate lives.

Once Beth's schedule changed, I found myself alone in the living room at night watching TV or reading most nights. As you'd expect, regularly enough my sexual needs arose, so I jerked off. Sometimes I'd go back to my bedroom to do so, but most nights, when Cassidy had gone to her room for the night, I'd get off right there in the living room. I might put some porn on the TV or grab my tablet and read some dirty stories on Literotica. I'd start reading or watching something, and let my cock get fully hard, straining my slacks before I would unzip and pull him out. I would start slowly, then as the scene I was reading or watching would build, I would start stroking faster and faster. Once I came, usually on my stomach, I'd get up and go to the bedroom to shower and head to bed. It wasn't a terribly exciting existence, but It would satisfy the beast until Beth's next day off. So that became the routine. Cassidy would put the grandchild to bed, and then, later that evening, she'd retire to her room, and I'd get myself off.

It was a random Wednesday when things changed. Cassidy had gone to bed already, and I had some girl on girl action going on the TV. I had my shirt off, slacks undone, and my hard cock out, stroking it steadily as I watched a couple of blonde cheerleaders licking pussy on the screen. I was focused on getting myself off and didn't even notice that Cassidy had emerged down the hallway and was headed to the kitchen. I heard her gasp and I whipped my head (no, not that one) around and saw my step-daughter standing frozen, hand over her mouth with a shocked expression on her face. Cassidy was wearing a white robe, one spirited away from some hotel by Beth years ago. My wife had handed it down to her daughter shortly after she moved back in with us. The robe was tied tightly around her, her long legs jutting out from underneath, and it accentuated her curvy, full figure.

We made eye contact for a moment, and that seemed to break the spell. I scrambled to tuck my dick back in my pants and she scurried to the kitchen for whatever reason she was heading there in the first place. I turned off the TV and sat there in my recliner. Fuck. What do I do? Do I get up and leave? Do I apologize? Do I ever mention this again? I heard her clear her throat as she came back out of the kitchen and head back to her room. "Good night Dad," she said softly, never looking up as she disappeared down the hallway. I heard her door shut. I sighed loudly. My erection had subsided and my whole mood had been killed. I headed off to bed and tried to sleep. I tossed and turned a bunch.

The next evening, Beth was back at work and I was relaxing in the living room watching a ballgame. Cassidy was putting the kiddo to bed and I was sipping a cocktail. I was feeling very nervous. I had avoided making too much eye contact with Cassidy for most of the night during dinner. I wanted to apologize but couldn't find the words. Cassidy came back out to the living room with a book and sat across the room from me on the couch. I sat there in silence staring at the TV. I had no idea what was happening on the screen. I was lost in my thoughts. I really felt I needed to talk to her about last night, but I had no idea how to broach the subject. Beth had handled all the 'sex talks' when Cassidy was younger. We had a good relationship, but not close enough to talk sex, boyfriends, and such. She called me 'Dad' but would always run to Beth when she was upset or needed help. Beth would loop me in on the things I needed to be in the loop on, but I was sure there were topics and discussions I wasn't included in, and that was Ok, mother and daughters and womanhood and all that.

I sat there silently, trying to gather the courage to speak. Cassidy seemed oblivious to my dilemma. "Hey Toots," I said nervously, using the pet name I had called her since we had first met, "I'm really sorry about... uh... that... last night." I stammered my way through the sentence. She looked up in silence, her eyes piercing mine and seemed to be searching for words.

"It's alright Dad. I just was a little shocked, that's all." She said quietly. She went back to her book and I turned back to the game. After an hour or so, Cassidy went to her room. I sat there by myself for a while. Eventually, I grabbed the tablet and checked my fantasy team standings, then found myself on Literotica again. I was soon reading a random story and felt my cock growing in my slacks. I looked around the empty room. Could I? Would she walk back out tonight? Should I just go my bedroom? I could, but it always felt better to jerk off in the recliner for some reason. I read a little longer and the scene got hotter. I had to make a choice. I unzipped my fly and soon enough, I had my dick out and was stroking it like a madman. I leaned my head back, enjoying the sensations. For some reason, I looked up and over at the hallway. There was Cassidy, peering around the corner in her robe again. This time, she was watching me. Holy shit! My step-daughter was watching me jerk off! I pumped my dick faster, feeling a new sense of excitement I hadn't experienced before. I looked at her again and we locked eyes. She didn't move or say a word, but she never looked away. We stared each other down for a good twenty seconds in silence, and then, I erupted. Cum shot up in the air and landed high on my chest. A second burst landed there too. As did the third. I heard her coo softly as the rest of my load spewed forth, the final burst oozing down my dick and covering my fingers as I slowed my strokes to a stop. She disappeared down the hallway wordlessly and I sat there, ashamed. I had fucked up royally, I just knew it. I cleaned myself up and went to bed dejectedly.

The next night Beth was off. Finally. We went out for dinner, saw a play, and made out hot and heavy in the car in the parking lot after the show. She loosened her blouse and I pawed at her breasts as she reached for my waistband. We climbed in the back seat and finished stripping each other down. "Mmmm Zane baby, it's been too long," she purred as she sucked my cock into her warm, wet, willing mouth. She swung herself around and brought her wet pussy down towards my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit, tasting her sweet honey. She sucked and slurped, I licked and tongued, and we moaned and groaned and steamed up the windows of my car for the next 20 minutes or so. She came, then I came, and we recovered enough to get at least partially dressed and make the drive home. We hurried in the dark house, darted in the bedroom, and shook off our clothes. We collapsed in the bed, kissing and darting our tongues back and forth, tasting each other on our combined lips. She climbed on her hands and knees, pointing her cute little ass back at me. I knelt behind her and quickly sank my cock deep in her ready cunt and built up a quick pace. I gripped her ass and pounded her pussy from behind, feeling my balls slapping on each thrust. It didn't take long, and she was crying out "I'm cumming!" I burst right then as well. We slowed to a stop and collapsed together in bed.

Beth had to work the next night, so once again, I was back out in the living room after dinner. I had been off work, so I was wearing just a robe and a pair of shorts. Once Cassidy went off to her room, my mind drifted off to fucking Beth the night before and I got hard fast. I put my had in my shorts and was lightly rubbing myself, reliving last night when I suddenly thought about Cassidy. Would she be out to watch me again tonight? I admit the thought of her watching me turned me on more than it should have, and I slid my shorts down my legs, freeing my cock and then looked around. Not seeing her, I gripped my dick and gave it a couple of firm strokes. I moaned out loud a little, then heard a soft "Oooh." I looked up and saw Cassidy standing at the corner of the hallway again, eyes seemingly fixed on my cock and my manipulations of it. This was no accident anymore, no coincidence. She was out here to watch me jerk off on purpose.

She had her robe tied tightly against her and was standing this time just a step or two nearer to me than the previous occasion. Feeling even more turned on, I noticed her large rack straining the material of her robe. She reached a hand up and slid it inside her robe slowly, resting on her tit. She was far away enough where I couldn't tell if she was moving the hand underneath, but my excitement took over and I let my imagination assume she was playing with her nipple. I stroked myself with a little more determination now. I caught her gaze again, and she stared back at me expectantly. I bucked my hips upwards to give her as much of a view as I could. She stepped forward and leaned slightly on the back of the chair near the hallway, her young eyes hungry with lust. She licked her lips involuntarily. That spurred me on. She watched me for what seemed like hours but was just a minute or two. She was wordless and motionless, as if she was taking in every detail she could. The hand inside her robe did not move, but the fact it was there made me think. Was her nipple hard? Was she playing with it now? I groaned and jerked faster, fucking the air as I shot a load of cum straight up. It must have shot two feet up before splashing down on my chest. She let out a soft gasp and turned wordlessly and went into her room. I laid there in the recliner catching my breath. Was she going to get herself off now? Would her hands be on her breasts, touching her clit, or in her pussy? The thought stirred my cock slightly. I padded off to bed.

The following evening, Beth was back at work, and Cassidy was taking the grandchild off to her aunt's house for a family get together. The aunt babysat from time to time when we couldn't, but she lived in a town 20 minutes away, so that generally meant an overnight stay for the kiddo. After I had dinner alone, I changed into my robe and shorts again. Cassidy came home and soon joined me in the living room as I watched some re-runs on TV. She was in her short white robe again, and I couldn't help but wonder what she had on underneath. She kept it tied tightly at her waist, but as she sat, it revealed a lot of her creamy white outer thigh. We chatted a bit about her plans for the week and little things like that. The time got to be later, around when she'd usually retire to her room, and the time I generally would start my stroke session. She looked at me nervously and whispered "I hope I'm not cramping your style tonight, Dad. I had a rough day and don't really want to sit alone in my room."

I told her I didn't mind her company at all. She smiled at me and went on. "I just don't want to... interrupt any plans you had for the night." I felt my eyes widen as she looked at me. Was she asking me to jerk off in front of her again? I mean, we both knew she had been watching me, but we had not ever mentioned it out loud. "You can just pretend I'm not here if it helps." There was no mistaking the voice she was using. She stared at me, her eyes locked with mine. I had to say something.

"Thanks, Toots. All I was thinking of doing tonight was watching a bit of a DVD and relaxing." I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"That sounds good to me. If you want to, go ahead and start the show. I think I want a glass of wine" She stood and headed into the kitchen. I thought for a moment. Should I really do this? I really had no desire to have sex with her, but the sexual tension in the air was undeniable. I took a deep breath and grabbed the remote. I pressed play on the DVD player and the porn scene from the other night filled the screen. I undid my robe and put my hand on my dick, feeling it through the soft shorts. Cassidy came back into the room, glass of wine in hand, and I noticed she had loosened her robe somewhat. She sat back on the near end of the couch, as close to my chair as she could sit, eyes fixated on the screen. The cheerleaders continued to eat each other's pussies, and now were joined by a couple more girls as well. One joined right in, while another stood and just watched, rubbing her pussy and sucking a finger. My cock was trying to burst through my shorts. I was rubbing it as discretely as I could, still nervous about openly masturbating with my step-daughter right there in the room with me.

Cassidy's voice broke my trance. "It's getting quite warm in here." I grunted in agreement. "I think the girl on the left is the sexiest of those four. She seems to be really enjoying herself." She shifted in her seat and her robe came open a bit more. I couldn't see any real skin, but the possibility was teasing me. She glanced over at me and said softly "Don't let me stop you" as she slid a hand into her robe and touched her ample tits. She was close enough this time that I could tell for sure she was circling her nipple under that robe. She sighed contentedly. I took that as a sign and eased my shorts down, exposing my hard cock to her at point blank range now. I sat there a moment, watching her watch the screen and heard her hum quietly. That sound was so sexy! I cupped my balls and gave them a brief rubbing before grabbing my dick and easing my hand along the shaft. "It is getting even warmer in here now." She stated, loosening her robe even more and sliding the hand off her breast and down her body. It disappeared between her legs. I could not see what exactly she was doing, but I knew she was making herself feel good. My mind raced again. Was she wearing panties under there? I wondered what color or type they might be? Or was she naked and had a finger inside her pussy or on her clit? Did she keep her pussy shaved? Waxed? Or was it a natural bush? Or just a neat trim?

I moaned, and she looked over, watching my hand slide up and down the full length of my hard dick. She stared at it relentlessly and her hand moved faster and faster between her legs. I still couldn't see much, but there was no mistake, she was getting herself off right there with me. I gave her a smile and she blushed. She moaned lightly, then undid the belt of her robe. I could now see the valley of flesh between her breasts come into view, nipples still covered, but enough to cause me to groan again. The valley went south, and I could see her hand making steady circles down below. As I imagined her fingers were teasing her clit, she spread her legs a bit more and I could see the faintest bit of what would turn out to be a tiny pair of white G-string panties.

One of the lucky cheerleaders was leaning back, furiously rubbing her clit now as another was sliding a small blue vibrator in and out of her cunt rapidly, the buzzing noise nearly drown out by her screams of pleasure. As she frigged herself harder and harder, she started squirting all over the hand fucking her pussy with the toy. Cassidy moaned louder at that moment. "It is so fucking hot in here!" She cried out, speeding the pace of her rubbing and shaking her robe off her shoulders. For the first time, my step-daughter's tits came into full view. Solid D cups with just a big of sag to them. Her hard nipples were light brown and poking out, begging to be sucked on. Cassidy caught my stare and arched her back, seemingly displaying her boobs to me proudly.

"Mmm Nice." I managed to moan out, and she pinched a nipple in reply. I was getting close to finishing, so I slowed my pace. I had no idea how long this would last or if it would ever happen again, so I wanted to savor every possible moment. The sooner I came, the sooner it might end.

Cassidy groaned out "Eat that pussy girl!" at the girls on the screen. She then stood up abruptly. I was afraid for a minute that the show was over, and she was going to run out of the room. But no, she dropped her robe to the floor and unceremoniously grabbed at the tiny panties and pulled them down her legs. She stood and faced me for a moment. I saw her body in full, those large breasts, the narrowing of her waist, the flaring of her wider hips. There was no visible hair down below, save for a small blonde wisp of hair above her labia, which were now slick with her arousal. She laid the robe on the couch and sat back down on it, now cocking one leg up on the couch beside her and spreading her legs wide. My step-daughter was giving me a full view of her pussy. It was amazing.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,314 Followers
12