Getting Off Work

Story Info
He gets off work early in response to sexy text msgs.
1.5k words
3.77
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know why she kept coming back. Something drew her in. She needed it. Something primal in her, sometimes she just wanted to be fucked. No, she needed it; to be an object of carnal lust, to unapologetically be a creature of sexuality.

She had been waiting in the hotel room for two hours. He was supposed to visit during his lunch hour. She had tried to occupy her mind with television and an occasional quick buzz with her vibrator but nothing seemed to hold her interest and she was not yet allowing herself to cum. She just kept flipping through the channels and keeping herself wet. She hoped that he would like what she was wearing, it wasn't much but it was what he liked: Stocking, no panties and a lacy top with easy access to her nipples. She was nervous. He had told her she would look good in heels but she didn't find any that really completed the outfit. She hoped he would not remember.

Her phone buzzed and played a deviant clip of song. It was him. He was on his way. She thought about posing on the bed but everything felt stupid. She tried with her legs open. She tried laying on her side. Nothing felt right. She realized that she didn't have any music playing and ran over to her laptop looking through the selections. She had a playlist set up to set the mood, but it wasn't opening. She could hear him at the door and frantically tried the playlist again. It was playing and she moved to go back to the bed as he opened the door and stepped in.

She froze. His eyes were scanning her, perusing her, taking inventory.

"You didn't wear high heels." His voice was disappointed and inside she cursed to herself.

He moved toward her slowly and grabbed her long and slender neck. He leaned in close and smelled her perfume.

"How am I supposed to work when I have you sending me pictures all morning?" He asked, his lips brushing over her cheek.

She could barely understand his words. As soon as he had walked in, her body had completely rebelled against her mind. She could feel his proximity, a force acting on her body like gravity. His lips were nuzzled against her neck and she could feel his teeth playfully biting at her as he talked.

"I don't have time for your games today, but how could I resist such persistence?" as he asked her his hand slipped between her legs, "I mean, those texts were very, very naughty. You knew I was in meetings and you just wanted to tease me didn't you?" He punctuated his question by sliding two fingers into her pussy. They slid easily into her already wet and swollen cunt.

She moaned and her need for him to give her and do to her everything she had asked for in those naughty text became, not a request, but an urgent need.

She grabbed his hand out of her pussy and pulled the fingers to her mouth and sucked on them with a greedy hunger. She had not been teasing, she wanted all she had asked for and more.

He shook his head as if trying to clear it. He looked at his watch and cleared his throat.

"I only stopped by because you were not listening to my replies, I can't do this right now." She was nodding and smiling to him as her hands worked on his belt and pants. "Seriously, I told them that I had to run a quick errand, that was the only way I could get away. Today is crazy... busy... I can't..." He was losing his train of thought. Her mouth wrapping around his cock had that effect on her. He was only starting to get hard and she was able to take his cock in her mouth all the way to his balls.

"Well then...mmmph I will....umgh... Just have to work fast." She said in gasps, pulling his cock out of her mouth to speak. "Do you think that I should just finish you off by fucking you with my mouth before you have to hurry back to your boring job." She spoke while stroking his cock and rubbing her face over his balls.

She motioned him to the side of the bed and he collapsed in that direction as she held onto his pants taking them the remainder of the way off quickly and his shoes still remained on his feet. She grabbed behind his knees and hoisted them up to allow herself better access to his balls.

"Maybe, I could come back to work with you and live under your desk, hmmm?" She greedily goobled up his balls and brought her tongue lower teasing him. "I could be quiet."

She contradicted herself by suddenly going crazy with her mouth and tongue. Moaning, licking and sucking she moved from his asshole, to his balls, to his cock, back through and did the sequence again every location attacking it like a hungry animal. She ended taking his cock as deeply as she dared and then looking at him while stroking his dick.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked innocently and full of mocking concern. "Do you need to get going?"

He answered by quickly getting up and pushing her onto the bed in his place.

"Yes, I do." He answered and pulled off his shirt. "But not before I fuck you in the ass"

She acted shocked, "Fuck me in the ass? What kind of a dirty whore do you take me for?"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards himself and for a moment she was afraid that he would be too excited and wanted to remind him to take it slowly. He grabbed her by the hips and buried his tongue into her ass and began to slobber all over her pussy and ass to get it wet. She almost squealed in delight. He grabbed onto her hair and lifted her hair back. She was begging breathlessly as he rubbed his now the now fully swollen and purple head of his cock against the puckered entrance of her ass.

Her moans and begging turned into a wail and scream as she felt him push just the head past her asshole. She clawed across the bed and grabbed her vibrator to press it against her screaming clit while demanding to be fucked hard. He was still slowly and smoothly pushing his cock in and did two or three more slow and deliberate thrusts before pulling her hair back and fucking her hard.

She screamed, losing control of the vibrator for a moment her eyes wide and rolled into the back of her head. This is what she was craving and he was giving it to her. His hands came around her and he grabbed her nipples viciously using them as handholds to slam her body back into his. The buzzing of the vibrator against her clit, the slap of his hips into her ass, his cock thrusting deeply into her; all the sensations were vivid and overwhelming. Her entire body shook with her orgasm.

She collapsed begging him to stop, she couldn't take it anymore, but she still wanted to be nasty. She spun around.

"I want you to fuck my mouth until you cum." She called to him on her knees.

He gasped at the way she devoured his cock. He pulled her hair into a ponytail and held it firmly. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and lightly smacked it against her lips and tongue and wiggled it around in her open mouth. Just the sight of her being such a greedy little mouth brought him to the brink.

He pulled out of her mouth and began to jack himself off aiming for her neck and tits but she would have none of it. She beat his hands away and grabbed onto his ass with both hands and sucked him hard. She was moaning and crazy. Her head was a blur of motion. He was on the brink and tried to pull her away before he came but she resisted and he began to cum in her mouth. After the first jet she let his cock out of her mouth and smiled triumphantly as the second and third jet hit her chin and breasts. She slowed her furious pumping and was slow and deliberate loving the way it made him squirm. Slowly she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked gently feeling his entire body shake.

She wiped her mouth on his stomach and chest and kissed each of his nipples.

He breathing was labored and his mind seemed to be gone. It took a full minute before he could speak.

"I really got to get back to work." He said disappointed.

She lit a cigarette and blew the smoke into the air through glistening lips.

"I know, hurry back, I will still be here when you ... get off." And she kissed him one last time before pushing him out of the bed with a long and slender, leg.