Getting Opened Up Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife's submissive fantasy, told by her husband.
2.4k words
3.94
60.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, in a sense. My wife and I have been married for almost a decade, swinging for at least that long, and our sex life keeps getting better and better, mostly because we TALK to each other. My favorite thing is to hear her tell me fantasies of hers from before we got together. When she was younger one of her internet friends sent her an erotic story involving a gangbang in a closed bar. She told me how much the story got her imagination going, and how she used to lay down afterwards and massage herself to crushing orgasms picturing herself as the center of attention. What I have written here is a letter to her of how I picture her alone and warm under the covers back then...

On your bed... tight body all relaxed, maybe a tight white t-shirt but definitely bare-assed under the covers. On your back, eyes closed but your feet are pulled up toward your butt and your legs are making a tent with the comforter. One hand is resting on your thigh, maybe lightly rubbing up and down, but the other is definitely between your legs, making small circles on your clit... You're imagining lying on your back in the middle of your bed and circled around you are five large guys on their knees, not touching you, but just watching. There are two men off, a foot or so, from each shoulder, two men on either side of your hips, and one man between your legs. He's the only one touching you... he's close enough that your legs are forced apart, still bent at the knees, onto either side of his thighs.

You don't know any of them, and they're all a bit older than the boys you date, but what you DO know is that they're all naked, they're all staring at your body, and they are all very, very hard. You are nervous, wide-awake and sort of freaked out. But you lay there, your fingers just barely moving across that little button between your legs.

The room is quiet, no music, but there is a soft blanket of sound around you, mostly heavy breathing and an inconsistent slapping sound every now and then when one of the men speeds up his pace a bit. All five of them are pumping themselves, deliberately and methodically, some fast and some more slowly. The motion from their masturbation filters through the mattress and gently finds it's way between your shoulders, rocks your bottom back and forth slightly on the bed, and lulls you into a dreamy state where you defocus your eyes and listen to the noises filling the room.

You've lost your virginity by now... you've had some decent sex, for what you know anyway. You've been fucked on your hands and knees, gotten guys off with your mouth, your pussy. You've probably even sat there and jacked some guy off like a good girlfriend, both hands, rubbing his balls a little, while he's telling you what a good job you're doing. I know you liked taking him all the way to where his cock started throbbing and cum came flying out onto his belly.

But you've never just lay there and watched a guy, on his knees and cock straight up, jack himself up and down right in front of you, only a foot away from your face. You turn your head to the left, with a perfect view of the underside of his cock, and you realize you've never watched a guy's balls bounce back and forth while he pumped himself, and you can't stop staring...

You come out of your zone, eyes still closed, and roll your head back toward the ceiling. As you do your lips are parted by something thick and warm. Your teeth are still together so you open your mouth a little and shudder (in a cold zig-zag line from somewhere in the small of your back down to that ridge between the bottom of your pussy and your tight, sensitive little asshole) as you realize that your lips and your tongue are supporting the weight of a very heavy dick. You open your mouth more and breathe out very heavy... and the man between your legs takes that as a sign to lean forward and just barely penetrate your tight, but extremely wet pussy. As you feel the sides begin to give way you feel a slight but sharp pain, like an indian burn, but this burn makes you smile just under the surface... and you don't realize it right away, but you slowly discover that you are moaning at the back of your throat, and it's getting louder.

The man controlling the cock resting on your lips quickly and quietly lifts one leg up and over your head and comes down with his knees on either side of your face, his hands on the bed further above your shoulders, and his cock pointing straight down into your mouth. You wait for what is about to happen, still rubbing your clit. But your pussy is only slightly open, and the cock over you is moving up and down, just out of reach, brushing across your lips and teasing you.

You're not sure what you should do, so you start to move your free hand up toward your head but it is immediately brought back down, forcefully, onto the bed again. You feel a strong hand on your bicep and another on your wrist, fingers spread and tight around it. As this happens, you feel a pair of hands around your thigh, pulling it away from the other one a little more, and a hand on each breast, pinching your nipples for a second and then rubbing roughly on the resulting peaks.

In a rush the world comes back to you as one of the men asks the one between your legs how wet your little pussy is. He tells that guy to just FEEL it, and you sense a few fingers gingerly moving around the outside of your lips for a second, then bolder, moving the cock aside a bit to explore around into the fold. As he moves deeper into you he exclaims to his friends how fucking soaked you are and this makes you let out a very loud, involuntary groan... which causes the men to tell the guy above you to help you find your "singing voice". As you decipher what that means, your lips are suddenly forced apart, and you feel his cock, an inch at a time, slowly bury itself all the way down into your little, nervous mouth.

After a few inches you realize that he isn't going to stop so you reflexively reach the wet fingers of the hand that was on your clit up to block him, but this arm too is intercepted by the pair of hands that were on your chest. You start to gag, but the cock stays pushing at the back of your throat. As your convulsions get more energetic, you realize you can feel his heavy balls thumping down around and across your chin. He remarks to his buddies how good it feels "when the girl does it herself", and this fills you with a dirty, guilty pleasure knowing that your suffering lips, mouth and throat are tightly massaging every square inch of this man's absolutely rock hard cock.

That thought resolves you to try to relax, to push down the urge and go with it... you think about what is actually happening, relax your shoulders and open your throat, lean your head back a bit and start to breathe through your nose. They start to tell you you're doing a good job, baby... you're doing fine, kind of in a mocking way, but just enough to make you start to smile again. The cock down your throat backs off an inch or so, but drives straight back down, making you gag again. It's not as bad this time, and you start to work out a rhythm as he begins to absolutely fuck your beautiful, pouty little red mouth in and out. You're trying to breathe in time with his penetration, trying to open your mouth wider and get your teeth out of the way, but his cock is very thick and you're not sure how much more you can take.

Out of the corner of your mind you notice that the hands that were holding your right arm down are moving... One relocates to halfway between your elbow and your wrist, still keeping your arm immobile, and the other finds it's way over to your belly. The hand, slowly but with a lot of pressure, begins to massage your tummy, moving down further in lazy circles over your pubic bone. The palm continues to press down on that hard ridge, and the fingers fall across your swollen, bright red clit. Those fingers begin to make small circles across the raised knob, instantly bringing back the warm, decadent tension you had been giving to yourself before, when you could still move.

After a minute or so he pulls his cock out past your lips and lets you take a deep breath... The man between your legs says, in a low, quiet voice; "I want to hear you say two words to me right now. And I want you to think about it very, very carefully". You pause for what seems like an eternity, muster up every shred of courage you have and say...

"Fuck me..."

You close your eyes and brace... You steel yourself as every hand on your body suddenly becomes much tighter, driving you down further into the mattress. The man between your legs leans forward and puts more pressure on your pussy, a buildup of tension in a rush that makes you hold your breath for a moment. As he leans in further, you feel the sides of your pussy start to give way until your tight little opening pops cleanly around the head of his cock, and clamps down just past it, snug on the ridge just above where the shaft begins. Your waiting breath comes out in a silent rush, and you let out a low moan as the pressure begins to build again...

The hand between your legs is now making wider circles, not just with the fingers anymore, but with the palm too, harder now... with enough pressure to roll your lower body around on your clenched bottom. You can tell the enormous head you are squeezing between your legs is thick, much bigger than what you've had so far. You let out a steady, rolling moan, just slightly at first, but building, as the motion of your ass begins to work the cock in further. Your pussy slides around him small sections at a time, sticking a little here and there until your wetness catches up and releases the pressure for a moment.

Your moaning gets louder the further you feel him penetrate you, and the steady, dull pain is back, causing you to add a harsh, raspy color to the sound. Suddenly you are startled as a curious warm dot of sensation begins to spread from the side of your nose. You open your eyes and see the rigid cock above your face is steadily rising up and down on it's own, and you can see the man's abdomen getting tighter and relaxing in time to the movement. Out of the tip is sporadically flowing a clear fluid, thicker than water but just as fine. Each drop lands on your face, and you close your eyes and open your mouth once more. You feel a sudden rush, more than a few drops, fall on your bottom lip and begin to spread out just as the head pushes into your mouth again.

As your face disappears from view of the man between your legs, he closes his eyes and thrusts forward very forcefully, finally penetrating you to the point where you can feel his balls thump solidly against your tiny asshole. You tense up the length of your body from the sudden rush of pain, and the feeling centers deep in your belly where he is stretching you the most. You involuntarily tense and relax around him, and you feel his cock begin to pulse in time with your spasms. You lie there, held down, and realize that neither cock is moving. For a moment the only motion is the hand on your pubic bone masturbating your clit and rolling your hips around, and your own contractions around the large cock you are impaled upon.

The man with his balls on your chin begins to fuck your face again, and as he does you feel tiny, fleeting rushes of warmth spread inside your mouth. You can feel your lips becoming wetter, and his cock begins to slide back and forth more freely. Several times you feel the pressure build in your mouth to the point where some of the liquid escapes from the corners of your mouth and runs down your cheeks onto the bed.

The motion of the cock you are servicing spurs the man between your legs to begin pumping you from below. Slowly, at first, but building to a steady, hard fuck; halfway out, and then all the way in again, every stroke pressing up against the inside of your pussy, perfectly opposite from your clit, which is in heaven from those slick fingers on top. The three men get into a steady rhythm, and you can do nothing but lie there and be rocked back and forth, giving everything to the two cocks inside you at each end of your body.

You feel the limbs holding your arms down relax and pick up your hands, which are guided to two more very hard cocks, and your tiny fingers are forced apart and around their shafts. You are squeezing as hard as you can, with a much larger hand around each of yours, making you pump them up and down with the same rhythm as the others. As your body is being jerked around under the weight of four men, your thoughts go to the fifth... but just as they do you feel what must be his hand force it's way under your bottom, between your butt and the sheets, and a finger settle right onto your tiny, puckered asshole.