Getting Our Signals Straight

Story Info
Middle-aged man and younger woman flirt.
3.6k words
4.63
61.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my own little world as I walked into my office. It was 5:30 and everyone else had already gone for the day. I was looking over some home office reports that I'd just picked up from the mailroom as I walked. I sat down at my desk and continued reading the reports for another minute or two when I suddenly got the feeling of being watched. I looked up across my office and, through the open door to the next room, saw Kerry sitting at the conference table.

Kerry nearly split a seam laughing when she saw me jump about two feet out of my chair and grab my chest in shock.

"You shouldn't be so jumpy, old man," she said with tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks. "Someday you're gonna have a heart attack, if you're not careful."

"That's not nice at all, young lady. I should take you across my knee and warm your little ass," I said, finally able to chuckle about it.

"Ooh. That could be fun. Should I pull up my skirt, Daddy?" She stood up as she said this and sensuously slid her hands up and down her hips.

This had become the typical tone of our flirtation – her calling me "old man" and me calling her "young lady". I guess with our age difference, this seemed to add a new dimension – maybe more taboo – to our teasing innuendoes. This "Daddy" thing was a new one, though. I let it slide without comment – mostly because Kerry had just made me aware that she was wearing a skirt and that, suddenly, was all I could think about. I don't think I've ever seen Kerry in a skirt. She works in the coffee shop a couple of doors down the street and usually wears jeans and a T-shirt or, sometimes, a blouse.

Actually, the coffee shop is where I met her. Being a coffee fiend, I stopped in frequently. Her presence there definitely contributed to an increase in my caffeine consumption. I go in on my way in to work every morning and again mid-afternoon. As you might expect, we got to know each other pretty well and frequently flirt back and forth.

When I first met Kerry, I thought she was about 17. Generally, I'm not all that attracted to younger women (I'm 41), but with Kerry I found myself thinking that if she were 10 years older, I'd definitely make a play for her. Even then, though, she'd still be 14 years younger than I am.

From what I could tell, she seemed to be attracted to me, as well, so I decided that I'd need to be very careful. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I seem to attract the infatuation of young ladies that are very good-looking and mouth-wateringly sexy. The problem is that they are always under 18 years old. Because of this, I'm quite accustomed to being careful and not succumbing to temptation.

Well, as it turns out, Kerry is not 17 years old, but would soon turn 23. Okay, so I'm 18 years older than her. Okay, so I literally could be her father. So what! She's not 17. That seems to be the only important thing at this point.

It's a little strange how it worked out. Shortly after learning her true age, I started to get the feeling that maybe she wasn't as attracted to me as I originally thought. Maybe she was just a very nice and friendly young lady. I reeled in my imaginative ego and resigned myself to the fact that flirting was as far as we would ever go. And that's how it's been for the last 2 or 3 months. Now here she is sitting 30 feet from me laughing hysterically at having nearly scared the life out of me.

I watched her hands sliding up and down her hips. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. It took a minute for her remark about pulling up her skirt to register.

"Well, you wouldn't have to pull it up very far," I finally managed to stammer out. "That's quite the skirt you're wearing, Kerry. In fact, your entire outfit is quite ... provocative. You look very nice, though. Are you going out?"

"Yes, I am. Do you really think I look nice, Tom?" She asked, becoming serious.

Her skirt was black, came to about mid-thigh, and was very snug. She was also wearing a yellow, silk blouse. She has full, but not huge breasts and, with the caress of the silk against her nipples, it was obvious that she was getting away without wearing a bra. Being a dancer (I later found out), she has very nice, muscular legs that were pleasantly accentuated by the high heels she wore. I couldn't believe the lack of confidence that I sensed in her last question.

"Kerry, you look absolutely beautiful. Who's the lucky guy?"

"I'm glad you approve, because you are the date that I'm trying to impress."

"I'm not sure I understand," I answered lamely.

"I've decided to take you out for your birthday, and since you're always wearing a suit and tie, I thought I'd dress up, too."

"But my birthday was last month."

"Yeah, I know. Surprise. I didn't know when your birthday was until that day last week when you were out of the office. Your secretary, Jen, came in to get everyone's coffee since you were out, and we talked for a while. I forget how it came up, but she told me that your birthday had just passed. I know we tease each other a lot about our ages, but there isn't anybody I'd rather help celebrate their birthday than you."

"Well thank you Kerry. I can't imagine a more beautiful companion with which to celebrate. What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner to start. Then ... who knows? We'll see," she said with a wink.

"Kerry, could I ask a favor before we go out?"

"Of course, Tom. What is it?"

"Well, you may find this strange coming from me, but I'd appreciate it if we could refrain from teasing and flirting tonight."

"Yeah, sure," she chuckled. "Let's go."

"No, Kerry. I mean it."

"You're really serious, aren't you?" She said, surprised.

"Yes, I am."

"Well – um – okay – I guess. But why? I thought you liked all that stuff."

"Normally I do. But normally it's more or less public. I mean, sure, we talk in hushed tones so nobody will hear us, but there are always people around. It kind of makes sure that we won't get carried away."

"I see," was all she said.

I thought I saw her eyes well up, and then she turned her back to me. I thought I overwhelmed her. She probably wasn't ready to hear an old man's confession like that. I walked up behind her, took a chance and put my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Kerry. I shouldn't have ..."

"No. I'm sorry, Tom.

She turned around and put her face against my chest and began to sob.

"I've been such a fool," she said. "I should've realized that you were just playing all that time. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have read more into it."

What! It finally occurred to me that she misunderstood what I meant. She thought that I didn't want her getting carried away.

"It's just ..." She paused to sniffle and rub the tears from her eyes. "It's just that I thought things were moving in a certain direction. I thought that you really did find me attractive. I should've realized that the age difference was too great – that you see me as just a kid. I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"Oh, no, Kerry. You misunderstood me. It wasn't you that I didn't want getting carried away – it was me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean – look at you. You're beautiful. I thought you were just playing. I didn't think I could handle you teasing me tonight if we were alone. When you stood up and I saw you looking so – delicious – I wanted you so much it almost hurt."

"Really? Please don't say that just to make me feel better. It would just hurt more if I knew you didn't mean it."

I took her face in my hands and looked into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Kerry, I promise you that I don't see you as a kid. You are the most desirable woman I know."

Then I yielded to temptation and kissed her. I found her mouth to be warm and moist. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her firm breasts into my body. Her lips and tongue and body were welcoming. No – encouraging.

We broke the kiss and just held each other for a minute. I let my hands wander up and down her back – just caressing her gently.

"Mmm. That feels good," she said.

"It sure does," I responded as I started caressing her arms.

She began rubbing her hands on my chest, gradually floating downward and toward my sides. She stepped in closer and wrapped her arms around me under my jacket and reciprocated rubbing my back.

"Oh, your back is so muscular," she sighed.

Then she removed my jacket, walked briefly away and draped it over my desk chair. When she returned, I gave her a questioning look.

"I'll take you out some other time," she purred. "I want to give you your present right here, right now."

Then she wrapped her arms around me again and, before I knew what was happening, grabbed my ass.

"You have a nice ass," she said. "Every day when you walk out of the shop, I stare longingly at it. I've wanted for so long to do what I'm doing right now."

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised.

"Oh yeah! Really. The other girls at the shop are always razzing me about it."

She let go of my ass and took my hand and, walking me over to the conference table, had me sit in the chair that she'd previously occupied. Then she walked around to the back of the chair and began massaging my neck. After a few minutes, she put her hand on the back of my head and gently directed me to lay my head down on my arms on the table in front of me. In this forward leaning position, she continued her massaging all the way down my back, along my sides and up my chest. By the time 5 or 10 minutes had passed, she was leaning over me, kissing my cheek and playing with my nipples, as her own were pressing into my back.

She continued tweaking my right nipple as she slid her left hand down into my lap. I almost came the instant she grabbed my already hardened member through my pants.

Needless to say, I sat straight up and, because she was already leaning, it was easy to pull her forward. As I did, I turned her body so that she ended up sitting on my lap. I wrapped my right arm around her back and rested it on her thigh. We met in another passionate kiss as I grabbed her breast with my left hand, using my thumb to stroke her erect and yearning nipple as she moaned contentedly into my mouth.

I felt her hand touch mine and initially thought she was trying to remove my hand from her breast. As it turned out, she was simply beginning to unbutton her blouse. I moved my hand so she could finish with the last of her buttons, but became impatient and dove for her now exposed right breast while she still had two buttons to go. It was just too inviting. I took it into my mouth and reveled in the exquisiteness of it.

Kerry finally got all the buttons undone and tossed her blouse across the table. I wanted a better vantage point from which to lave her beckoning breasts, so I picked her up off my lap and set her down on the table. She landed with a slight thud – just enough to cause her soft and supple flesh to bounce and jiggle. This undulation had a hypnotic effect on me and I found myself again drawn helplessly to her inviting cleavage.

Kerry grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in even closer. The way we were both moaning, it's hard to say who was enjoying it more. She eventually pulled me up out of my sitting position and, as I started standing, she started lying down. When she was flat on her back, I began kissing my way down her torso. I dallied at her naval, which she seemed to enjoy despite being tickled.

Resuming my downward journey, I quickly encountered the waistband of her skirt. I went past her skirt straight to her thigh and, as I began kissing and tonguing my way up, I also started raising her skirt until I had her wet panties exposed. I licked teasingly around her upper thighs, alternating quick, light, tongue-tip licks with long, broad strokes of my tongue along the crease of flesh where her leg meets her pelvis. This is a very sensitive area for many women, and Kerry was no exception. She was soon wriggling her body until she again grabbed my head – this time weaving her fingers into my hair – and directed me to the center of her heated core.

She'd apparently had enough teasing and, frankly, so had I. I'm an extremely oral person and I absolutely love going down on a woman. I guess it's probably because I like it so much that I'm very good at it. I will eat a woman for as long as she wants me to, and I'll enjoy every second of it – and I'll see to it that she does, too.

Anyway, I didn't need a building to fall on my head to know what to do next.

"Eat me!" She called out nonetheless.

Thankfully, she wasn't wearing nylons, so I immediately pressed my tongue into her through the thin shield of her panties. I rolled my fabric-coated tongue around in her for several minutes, not allowing actual contact with her tenderness – one last bit of teasing.

Her scent was intoxicating and, suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. I yanked her panties down and, after struggling with them at her ankles for a few seconds, finally got them off. Tossing them carelessly over my shoulder, I drove my tongue into her steaming, wet pussy.

Oh, heaven! She tasted and smelled sooo good. I ate her gently for several minutes – just trying to get as much of her sweet-tasting nectar as I could – before I clamped onto her clit. When I did, though, I held it between my teeth and batted it mercilessly with my tongue. This had an instant effect.

"Ooh! God. Oh, shit, that's good. Oh! Oh! Don't you dare stop," she demanded.

She still had her fingers in my hair and she was yanking hard – moving my head according to her whim. I thought she was going to pull my hair right out of my head, but I didn't care. I don't think I've ever driven a woman to as many orgasms as I did Kerry. And each of her orgasms was almost as rewarding to me as it was to her. She was delicious.

Gradually, I went back to the gentle oral ministrations and she began to calm down a bit. When she had come down sufficiently, I started kissing my way back up her body. I lingered briefly at her naval, and again at her breasts, slowly beginning to heat her back up again.

She reached out and guided me over to the edge of the table that was closest to her head. She stroked her hand up and down my rock-hard shaft. I had oozed an ample amount of pre-cum during our foreplay and she was spreading the slick emission up and down my length.

I didn't think I could, but I was getting harder by the second. With her hand stroking my now slick shaft, I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Then, suddenly, she took me into her mouth.

"Ooh!" Was all I could say.

"Mmmm," she moaned as her lips reached the base.

She started back up – her tongue providing constant pressure to the large vein on the underside. When she reached the top, and just the head was in her mouth, she again descended all the way back down. Then back up – but this time she didn't stop at the head, but allowed me to completely exit her mouth.

"Mmm," she repeated. "You taste wonderful. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do."

"Do you mean this is your first time?"

"Yeah. But every guy I've ever dated has tried to get me to do it, so I was pretty sure you'd like it."

"Well, you were right. It was great."

"What do you mean 'was'. I'm not done yet."

With that, I was back in her mouth. As I stood on the floor and she lay on the table, propped on her elbow, I was perfectly aligned with her mouth. For the next 10 minutes or so, she gave me pleasure in this way. With each passing moment she seemed to get better at it – she also seemed to be enjoying it more and more, herself.

As she dug her fingers into my ass – coaxing me ever forward – I began playing with her clit with my thumb as I plunged my middle finger deep into her fiery sex. She was incredibly wet and I found it easy to introduce a second finger and began driving them in and out of her.

Taking one of her perfect breasts in my left hand, I removed my fingers from her and brought them, dripping with her wetness, to my mouth. I cleaned her juices from my fingers as I enjoyed the feel of her young breasts.

As I again reached for her fire, she stopped me.

"No," she said, allowing me to drop from her mouth. "No more fingers. I need you."

She was a blur of motion as she got up from the table and directed me to sit in the chair. Then she climbed on top of me and hovered her pussy briefly over my flagpole of a cock. Taking me into her hand, she guided me to her entrance and slowly – excruciatingly slowly – eased down onto my hardness.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed. "Oh, Kerry, that feels incredible."

"Oh yeah," she agreed.

She was going so slowly that it took several seconds for her to fully descend. When she finally did have me completely engulfed, she just stayed there and locked her lips on mine. Man, what a great kisser. The power of a kiss is often understated. The passion in her kiss alone made me even harder. Every time she flicked her tongue over mine, I twitched inside her.

Feeling this, she began to slowly roll her hips – not up and down so I'd slide in and out – no, she just kept me buried deep and rolled – or ground – her hips. I guess at a certain point in the rotation, my shaft must've brushed against her clit, because at the same point every time she'd let out a little coo. After a few minutes she really started getting into it and began riding me in a more animated fashion. With her bouncing so vigorously, we had to abandon our attempts at kissing. Instead, Kerry just threw her head back and enjoyed the ride (as did I).

Soon it was becoming clear that I wasn't going to last too much longer. I put my hands on her hips and slowed her motion.

"I'm getting too close," I said. "I don't want to cum yet. Let me eat you again."

"No. I want you right where you are. Here," she said, offering up one of her breasts. "This should satisfy your oral craving for a while. And I still have you inside me. See – everybody's happy."

"Yeah," I replied. "But not for long. I can't hold back any longer."

"That's okay, Tom. Let it go. Isn't that the whole idea? I want to feel your release. Let it go and fill me up."

"Oh, Kerry," I moaned as I exploded. "Oh, Kerry. Oh my god this feels so good."

"It sure does," she said with her eyes closed.

I kept pumping and flooding into her until I thought I was spent. But then Kerry began flexing her vaginal muscles and I could feel more of my liquid essence being milked out.

She kissed me again with one of her passion-infused kisses and I knew that I was completely drained. Kerry knew it, too, and smiled that smile of satisfaction that comes from a job well done.

"Happy birthday, Tom."

"Thank you, Kerry. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it. You know, Tom, my birthday is in a couple of weeks."

"Yes, I know. What would you like for your birthday?" I smiled.

"Well, since you asked, I would really like for you to submit to me and be my slave."

I started getting hard again.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she grinned.