Getting Over, Getting Under

Story Info
The best way to get over your ex, is to get under him.
1.3k words
3.37
29.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys had went out to shoot bebe guns. They had lost me in whatever they were talking about. About a half hour before now I had found my way to Keyonn's house with Will cause we were looking for him (not Keyonn but HIM) I awkwardly sat in there with them; I never felt uneasy around all my guy friends in a room. It was just because I was so taken by him. Him; in his white hoodie unzipped with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Exposing his slim body, in his gray wivebeater, and because he was sagging, his tan belt stopped right above his manliness and his light bleach pants only complimented it.

I found myself every few moments lost in him -just staring. Reminiscing on the things we had done in this very house...alone in this room. From our first time, to the shower, to us on the sink...where he had claimed me as his and I claimed his was mine.... my memories were in these walls. The only time I wasn't lost in my memory was when Keyonn offered me chips or when he or will talked about Killing and he pretended to strangle or smother me. He was laying on me.... his hands on my boobs while he was smothering me...I wanted him on me...in me...I was so naughty...I think he knew how turned on I was. After a while; they had lost me in conversations of guns and bullets. So I just sat and remembered.

"Why so quiet?" he asked.

"Uh nothing...I just feel kinda awkward cause of everything we did here together."...I don't think I said that out loud. I hope I didn't.

I just changed the subject, he gestured for me to stand up and he wrapped his hands around my waist. As if he was trying to embrace me...but not embrace me. As if...he was fighting the feelings between us. After a few moments of this, after my face was buried in his neck I nervously pulled myself away from him, trying not to push boundaries.

So I changed the subject "Gimmie back my dollar" I tried to reach in his pocket and he grabbed my hand "stop that," he laughed, "your not getting this back" after a few more Failed attempts he had grabbed a hold of my shoulders pushing me back. I thought he was gonna slam me into a wall.

Yet still I laughed, "I'm serious, gimmie back my dollar"

Then I felt myself against the bathroom door, "Let's make a deal." He says.

"How bout we have sex in the bathroom and I keep your dollar?"

In what was too quick to describe, he had rushed me into the bathroom, closed and locked the door, then came back and took me into his arms. I had come to miss this so much...his warm embrace and his strong masculine body against mine. I might of melted right there in his arms when he kissed me. A moment later he turned me around and maneuvered me onto my knees, I had become so accustomed to being faced down – ass up for him that I lowered my head and raised my ass, giving him the perfect view.

I heard him strip of his jacket, "Good," I didn't feel it but I knew his dock had sprung from the boxers I knew he wasn't wearing anymore, "You know what you're doing."

I had no chance to object, not that I wanted to. My thought was scattered, and my heart was full of lust. He spread my legs apart, and pulled my pants and panties down to my lower thigh and I felt his body over mine. Then I felt the head, slowly pushing forward...and it felt so good.

"Ahh..."

I couldn't breathe, and he kept pushing forward until he was balls deep in. Every time he made his way into me I felt like a virgin, just getting her taste of a big dick. And even though I had felt it many times, it always felt new to me. Then he pulled it out then shoved it back in starting his pace.

He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. It was like he was going off of pure raw instinct. I wasn't prepared for his assault on my pussy, I could barely take it. Had there not been two men in the next room I would've screamed. It felt so good...and I couldn't speak. I was trying to be as quiet as I could to not draw attention to the bathroom. So all that escaped my mouth were silent moans, and short heavy breaths. I could hear his panting, and my silent screams.

"Yes...yes...oh god yes...feels so good...yes..."

The only real audible sound was the sound of his balls slapping against my ass. For what seemed like hours it echoed throughout the bathroom. Up until now; his hands remained firmly on my ass, leaving my asshole exposed to him, and giving him a clear view of my submission. He was going so fast he popped out, or maybe my pussy was just squeezing him to the point he could barely stay in. He quickly reentered, this time digging his nails into my flesh, it almost hurt. But it felt so good...he pulled out a little bit, then shoved half in and out, it was driving me crazy. I was so lost in him I had forgotten that we had just broken up. If he was watching himself pound my pussy, he must've been enjoying the show, I know I would have. He knew I loved to watch his dick slam in and out of me. He popped out again, but grabbing my hair he forced himself back in, causing me to arch my back even further. I felt like horse being ridden, and I wanted him to spank me. He had one had grabbed my hair, and the other placed on my ass cheek,

Oh god spank me, spank me! My body screamed.

But I knew he couldn't. It would've drawn too much attention. My breathing because harder, he was hitting my g-spot, hell he was probably hitting my cervix, but I didn't want him to stop. It felt so good, and I was so close.

He let go of my hair and repositioned himself. Now he was hunching on top of me, put his hands under me reaching into my bra and grabbing at my nipples. His strokes changed then, they were slow and deep, and that drove me over the edge. I finally had my release, and I was going crazy...my whole body was going limp. He finally let go of my nipples, he puts his hands on my shoulders and shoves himself back in, riding me, increasing his speed. He knew how I liked it when I wanted it rough. I wanted to be powerless, I wanted to be punished. Have my ass spanked, my hair pulled. He knew these things, I couldn't resist him. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I felt this was his way of reminding me he still owned this pussy.

I own this tight hot wet pussy, I can do whatever I want with it I remember his smirking laugh the day he said that, he had me half naked, slung over his shoulder, and he was carrying me to the bedroom.

But that was then and this was now. His hands were now on my ass as he pounded into me. He started to slow down and I felt him cum into me. I thought he'd pull out but no – while cumming he continued to fuck me. He slowed his pace then slammed into me, slowed his pace then slammed into me, until he finally pulled out for good. I stood up weakly and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around him. But he didn't embrace me, he kind of pushed my hand back to my sides, and with nothing to lean on, I almost fell.

"You might wanna sit down," he said leading me over to the toilet.

He then adjusted himself, fixed his clothes, and took one last, curious look at me.

"Get yourself cleaned up."

And with that, he was gone.