Getting Over on Trey

Story Info
Girl gets one over on Trey.
4.4k words
4.46
47k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

I stepped back from the bar and reached above my head to place a glass back on the hook. The last of the bar glasses were hung to dry and I glanced at the clock. It was going on 3am and I was dog tired. This is what I get for working as a bar tender.

Well, I was more than a bar tender; more like the man in charge, (although not the owner) but I loved what I did and I enjoyed my work. Especially the perks that came along with it. I gave orders, drank for free, my friends loved coming in when I was working, and the ladies loved me.

Who wouldn't love me? I was 6 foot, muscular, had large arms and chiseled chest from my strict work out routine. I had ebony black skin and the goatee I sported drove the women crazy. They loved it for the rough feeling when I went down on them. Go figure.

"Hey Trey!" my friend Brian called from the back. "Are you done yet? I want to go home!"

"Quit your bitching, bro!" I yelled back jokingly as I wiped my hands on a bar towel. "You gotta hot date?" Brian came out from the back and pulled up a bar stool.

"I did have a hot date." He said, "But that was 2 hours ago. She probably gave up on me by now."

"See," I said, pouring Brian a shot of Southern Comfort. "That's your problem. Your women need to work on your schedule."

"Oh, that's right!" Brian said sarcastically. "Like all your lady friends, right? All you have to do is make a phone call the second you leave here, and you could have a choice of 3 women who will get out of bed, get all dolled up and drive to your house so you can fuck the shit out of them."

I smiled, thinking that Brian was right; well, probably right. It was true that I made a good impression on women, to the point that they kept calling me wanting more. I chuckled.

"Look, its not really like that." I said, pouring myself a shot.

"Whatever man," Brian said. "You got them swinging from your cock."

I laughed again. "Bro, you gotta get with it. Its not what it seems. Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

"But how do you do it?" He asked. "How do you get these women, and keep them, and get new ones?"

"Its not easy."

"You gonna let me in on your secret?" Brian asked, taking the last bit of his drink before pushing the glass back on the bar. I took the glass and rinsed it in the sink and then placed it back on the shelf.

"Hell no!" I said, laughing. "I don't give away my secrets. Come on, lets get out of here."

Brian and I walked to the back door and I let him out, closing and locking the door behind me. We walked to the parking lot and I waved as Brian got into his pickup truck. I strode to my black BMW and beeped the car open. I got into the drivers seat and started the car. I laughed when I saw what was on the windshield.

I sighed and got back out of the car and removed the item. I chuckled. Red thongs tonight. The note attached was the same; "If you ever want to get together, give me a call. 555-1212."

I got back into my car and threw the panties onto the passengers seat. I drove the 15 minutes home in silence, glad to be off my feet. When I got home, I debated with dinner, but instead opted for a beer and TV. I took off my black t-shirt and snug jeans, and lounged on my bed only in my boxers. Several minutes later my cell rang.

"Yo." I answered, not really enthusiastically.

"Hi Trey," a sexy female voice said. "I was lonely home alone and wanted to see if you were lonely too?"

"Steph. What's up." I said, stretching and muting the TV. "Actually, I just got home and I'm dog tired. Going to bed in a few minutes. Can we hook up another time?"

"Oh, okay." she said. Then she purred, "What about a morning surprise before I go to work?" I sighed, and smiled.

"Baby, Id love to see you tomorrow, but I have off and I want to sleep in. but I promise we will get together soon. Aight?"

"Okay. Well, I guess I'll let you go. Sleep well." She hung up and I closed the phone. I turned the volume back up on the TV and vegged out. I hated saying no to my girls, but a mans gotta get some sleep.

Late the next afternoon I was headed back to the bar for another night of work. And yes, I was supposed to be off, but one of the new guys called out, so I decided to fill in. Besides, I was in a frisky mood and in the market for a new lay. I wonder how long it would take me tonight to score. I loved making bets with myself.

I came in through the back door and as usual got high fives from the staff. They loved when I was working cause I let them get away with shit, but I also made them accountable. I clocked in, and headed for the main bar. I smiled when I saw the group of women ready, willing and able. And if they weren't, well, I was sure I could talk them into it.

"Ladies, how are you?" I asked smiling, lining up some shot glasses.

"Um, we'd like a drink please," A perky blonde said. "Its my friends bacholorette party and we are out to party."

"Is that so?" I asked casually, wondering which one was the bride to be. I loved bacholorrette parties. I usually always ended up with the bride. At least until sunrise. "Tell you what, if you get your friend to come over here and give me a kiss," I smiled brightly and held up a bottle, "I'll give you all a free shot."

"Deal!" The blonde said, and ran off to find her friend. I chuckled as Brian came up behind me.

"I thought you were off tonight, bro." He said, reaching behind me for an empty keg. "No date tonight?"

"The new guy called out." I said, measuring out the shots. "I didn't have plans and I was looking for something to do."

"More like someone to do."

"You never quit, do you, man?" I said. Just then the perky blonde returned with her friend. I let out a low whistle and took her in. She was a brunette, green eyes and thick around the waist, but not chubby. Her tits were perky and her lips full. I felt myself get hard just thinking about bending her over.

"Well, hello there soon to be Mrs." I said, extending my hand. "I'm Trey, your bartender, and I hear your having your bachlorette party tonight. Last night for fun, huh?" She blushed and I laughed. Already got her hot and bothered.

"Its not like I'm going to jail." She said jokingly. "And I have every intention of behaving myself."

"Uh huh. Well, as I told your friend...?" I paused, waiting for an introduction by the blonde. She spoke.

"Oh! My name is Jamie, and the wife-to-be is, um, Meghan."

"Well, as I was telling your friend Jamie here, if you kiss me, Ill give you these shots for free." Meghan seemed to think it over for a split second, and then declined.

"I'm sorry." She said, shrugging her shoulders, "I just cant. I'm not like that."

"Meghan!" Jamie scolded. "Come on! You can do it. Its just a kiss."

"Look," I said, starting to remove the shot glasses from the counter, "if she doesn't want to do it, then its her choice." I saw Meghan out of the corner of my eye as she pondered what to do. She sucked her lower lip into her teeth and I smiled when she looked to Jamie with a 'what should I do?' look.

"Fine!" Meghan said at last laughing. "I guess there is no harm in a kiss." I stood, smiled, and arched my eyebrow at her.

"are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want you to get in trouble or anything."

"No, its okay." She said nervously. "I'll do it. But," She said, holding up her hand, "I want to drink for the rest of the night free." I smirked. Huh. Cocky little bitch wasn't she. Well, I though, by the end of the night, we would be doing more than just kissing, so letting her drink for free is nothing to me.

"Fine." I said, leaning on the bar. "It's a deal."

Nervously Meghan stood aside as I raised the bar top and came to the customer side. I held my hand out to her and pulled her in. Her eyes closed and she leaned in. Man, this felt familiar!

I kissed her chastely on cheek and then turned away. She looked shocked and little amused, but smiled.

"Thank you for being so polite." she said.

"Whatever, baby. Just have a good time."

She waved and ran off with her friends. I laughed, knowing she would be back, asking questions and second guessing herself. Had to love the mind games.

About an hour later, I saw Meghan walking towards the bar, ready to drink. I busied myself with bar chores and pretended not to recognize or respond. Ha! Now its time to move in for the kill.

"Hi!" She said, leaning over the bar. "Can I get a sex on the beach shot."

I nodded to her and made the drink with years experience and a little showiness. I slid the drink towards her.

"That will be 4 dollars." I said, holding out my hand distractedly.

"Um, I thought I was getting my drinks free for the rest of the night." Her voice trailed a little at the end. I wiped the smile from my face when I turned back around.

"Why is that?" I asked, pretending like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Well, earlier, you said..." She sighed, and dug into her wallet. "I know you'd forget."

"Trust me, baby. I wouldn't forget you." I looked her up and down and I noticed a pink color seep into her cheeks.

"Well, obviously you did." She said. "Don't you remember? You said if I let you kiss me, you'd give me a free shot. I said, I wanted to drink for free."

"OH!" I exclaimed. "That's right! You're the getting married girl. Morgan, right?"

"Um, Meghan actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. I get names tossed at me all the time. Its hard to keep them all strait." I smiled and poured her a shot. She looked confused, and for a second I swore I saw a glimmer of jealousy. "So tell, me, was I any good?"

"Good? At what?"

"Kissing."

"Actually, you didn't really kiss me. I mean, you did, but only a peck on the check. Wow. I feel stupid." I laughed as Meghan took the shot and motioned for another one. Shit. This was gonna be too easy.

"Well, I'll tell you what. I go on break in about an hour. If you want your real kiss, and the free drinks still stand, meet me back here and I'll take you on a tour of the employees only lounge."

"Um, well okay I guess." She stuttered, "I guess you have to at least make it up to me." I smiled as the alcohol started talking. I knew she only said yes because she felt jilted she wasn't memorable.

"See you in an hour then." I said, and walked to the other end of the bar. I tried to keep a straight face for the next hour as Meghan and all her friends kept drinking. I really didn't have a set time for a break, but I figured Id let her think it over, decides she wants me, and let her come to me. They always did.

45 minutes later, Meghan returned to the bar with freshly applied lip gloss and only slightly tipsy. She wasn't as drunk as I thought she would have been, but at least now I knew she wouldn't throw up on my cock. Or my new shoes.

"Well, well." I said, stacking some glasses. "look who's back."

"Yeah, well, you said in an hour, and I keep my word." She looked at me through hazy eyes. "Lets see you keep yours."

"Whoa, chicka!" I said, holding up my hands. "We just met!" I laughed and she smiled. A good sign. I lifted the bar top and gently led her to the left of the bar by the small of her back. I opened the double wooden doors and took her hand up the stairs.

When we crested the landing, she looked around in awe. It was an often look the bar guys got when they brought potentials up here. It was art deco, completely modern and colorful. There were lounge chairs, couches, a big screen TV. All the essentials for a hot and hip uptown nightclub.

"Wow." Meghan said, walking the perimeter of the room. "I'm impressed."

"Well, its nothing rally." I said, modestly. "Just a place the staff hangs before, during or after closing."

"Its beautiful."

"Well, would you like a drink?" I asked, heading for a bar stashed in the corner.

"Um, sure. But water this time."

"Big drinker," I said, grabbing an aquafina.

"Well, I hide it well." by now I had made my way back to Meghan and instead of handing her the water, I pressed it to her neck. Instinctively she rolled it to the side, and moaned.

"That feels so good." She said, her eyes closed. "I've been burning up down there."

"Yeah, it gets pretty steamy around here." I dropped the bottle to her cleavage, the beads of condensation rolling down her chest, between her breasts and disappearing under her shirt. I felt my dick stir and I was primed.

"Um. That does feel so good!" She grabbed the water bottle from me and pressed it to my neck. I grabbed her hand in the process and stopped her from trailing it down my black t-shirt.

"I know what else would feel good." I said. "But only if you were still up for it."

"Oh! That's right. You owe me a kiss!" He eyes popped open and she smiled.

"That's right!" I said, taking her around her waist and pressing her to me. I heard the air escape her lungs and her smiled faded.

"Lets see if what my friends say is true." she purred. I was taken aback.

"Your friends?" I asked. "What do they know about me?"

"Do you know a woman named Reagan?" She waited for the name to register with me. I coyly smiled.

"Ah, yes. The ever so grand Miss. Reagan. I do know her." I began to nuzzle Meghan's neck, planting gentle kisses on her shoulders.

"Well," she started, become more and more distracted. "We are best friends. She confided in me about you. Being that you are one of the only black bartenders in the area, It wasn't hard to track you....down!"

I had nibbled my way to her breasts, and I had bit the nipple through her shit.

"So, your not getting married." Damn. That took half the fun out of it for me.

"Oh, no. I am getting married." She smiled as she placed her hands on my head. "Someday."

I was overcome by her devious acts, and the fact that I actually fell for it. Here I was thinking I was getting over on the bride to be, when in fact she was getting over on me.

"What about your friends?" I asked, my hands pushing up her shirt in the back, rubbing my hands up her back. "Are they all in on this?"

"Are you kidding?" Meghan said, her hands playing with the waist band of my pants. "I don't even know who those girls are. I just met them tonight."

"Baby, if you wanted some of this, why didn't you just ask?" I had removed her shirt and was in the process of unclasping her bra.

"Because, Reagan told me you like to be the hunter, not to be hunted. I figured if I chased you, you wouldn't give me the time of day. This way, you thought you were doing all the hunting." She smiled wickedly, after removing my shirt, and she leaned over to flick my nipple with her tongue.

"Damn." I said, holding onto the back of her head. "I don't think a woman has gone to that extreme before." I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back, only to move her lower.

"I think you've been naughty for tricking me." I said, loving the way she was looking up at me. Her green eyes burned with desire and she squatted before me. Deftly, she undid my pants buckle, the button and the zipper, and my cock exploded from the confines.

"I do need to be punished, papi." Meghan whispered, cupping my balls in her hands. I arched back, wondering when was it I lost the control.

"Oh, don't worry," I said, holding her hair to the side. "You will get what you asked for." She was about to slid my cock into her mouth and I love to see the moment of the penetration. She stuck out her tongue, wrapped it the head, and slowly pressed me into her white face and pink lips.

"God damn!" I said, surprised at how deep and well she was taking me. Most girls tried to take all of me, but rarely could they do it without choking. I was thoroughly impressed and the feeling of my cock hitting the back of her throat was amazing.

Meghan bobbed her head over and over, coating my dick with her mouth juices. She moaned when I twitched, making my dick harder and harder. The bitch was gobbling it up! I decided that I was ready to move on, and it was time for me to get mine.

I pulled Meghan to her feet, and chuckled when she moaned in disappointed.

"I wasn't done yet," She said, pouting.

"No, you're not done yet, but its time for me to take over." I removed the rest of her clothes and then took off mine. I glanced around for the most convenient and closest spot to bend her over and fuck her good. My gaze landed on the couch in the middle of the room and I moved her closer to it.

"Oh, you want to play that way, huh?" Meghan asked, taking the lead and following my sight to the couch. She walked in front of me and then stopped when she went around to the back side. She bent over, pressed her ass into the air, and leaned forward.

"God damn." I said, reaching for her waist as I came up behind her. "You don't fuck around do you?"

"No way." She said, wiggling her ass as I caressed the white fleshy cheeks. "I just need to fuck."

With out much other foreplay or conversation, I raised up on my tiptoes and I plunged my cock into her sopping pussy. I expected a scream, as most girls did on account of my size, but she kept quite. I could hear the wind knocked from her lungs, so I know my large cock was doing something to her, but she acted as if a pencil had been injected to her. I was not going to have this. I need to hear a girl scream. I need to know I'm giving it to her good.

"You don't like to scream, do you baby?" I asked, pounding away, jarring her thick body with each stab of my cock. He slick pussy juice was running to my balls, and her sweet aroma was filling the room.

"I...scream." She said raggedly, clenching the couch with both hands, her eyes closed. She turned her head toward me and the look on her face said it all. "I just...need...something to...scream...about."

Those words fired my blood and I really began to hammer her. I took my foot and spread her legs further apart, dropping her hips lower so I could get deeper. This bitch was going to scream, and she was going to scream my name.

I gathered her hair in my hands and wrapped it around my fist. With my left hand on her hip, I pulled her back on my cock, which yanked her head back. I kissed her neck, trailing my mouth to her collar bone. I was the one in charge god damnit.

I heard her begin to whimper, but she stubbornly would not give into the scream. I was fired up from her resistance, which only made me go deeper and harder.

"What was that?" I asked, slamming my body and my cock into her again. "Did I hear you say my name?" Beads of sweat began to gather on my forehead, as I wasn't used to have to work this hard. Damn this bitch!

"I...said...harder." she said, grimacing. I chuckled and gave her what she asked for. I grabbed both of her hips and with all my might drove into her. Again. Again. Again. Each time seeming to make the couch move a little at a time. She could take my cock like a champ!

I quickly made an adjustment, withdrawing, and turning her around. She wanted to play rough? Watch this.

I lifted her from the floor and impaled her on my cock, wrapping her legs around me. I walked a few steps to the closest wall and slammed her against it. This time I heard her.

"Fuck!" she yelled, gripping my neck, her nails digging into me.

"You like that, huh?" I asked, reaching about her head and holding onto a running rail that held various decorative items. I used that and my lower body to pound into her even harder, the wall giving resistance to the pounding.

"Fuck yeah!" Meghan yelled, trying to pull me even closer. This chick was a fiend!

"Are you going to scream my name?" I asked, creating a rhythm of jabs. 2 quick ones, then a longer, deeper, 3rd.

"I'll...Scream...when I...want to." She said with a pained look on her face. It was amazing how easily she was holding back, and why I was even trying so hard. But shit, this girl turned me the fuck on!

"Oh, yeah? You'll be screaming soon." I said, increasing my pace, feeling my cock swell. I was going to unload into her and she was gonna love it.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers
12