Getting Reacquainted

Story Info
Man gets call from formally prudish ex-girlfriend.
4.5k words
4.42
75.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medjay
medjay
5 Followers

It was about ten o'clock that night when my ex-girlfriend Rashida called me. I had just got home from work and was looking forward to unwinding in front of the Playstation for a couple of hours and hitting the sack. The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey," came Rashida's raspy voice from the other end.

"What's up?" Even though it had been seven years since we'd been a couple, Rashida and I still talked on the phone at least three or four times a week. This was about the extent of our relationship since we only saw each other about twice a year, usually to do lunch or something like that.

"Nothing," Rashida replied. "Just sitting here. Watching TV."

"Uh huh." I hadn't yet began to really pay attention to her. She had a habit of calling and having nothing to talk about. I continued to concentrate on my game.

"Actually, I was calling to see if you wanted to get together, maybe have a couple of drinks, smoke a joint?"

This was odd. Rashida never asked me out. "Sure, I guess. When?"

"Now."

"Right now? Tonight? Where?"

"Over here."

"Huh?" Rashida wanted to have a couple of drinks over at her place at the spur of the moment? She must really be bored, I thought.

"I don't know," I began. "I just got home from work. I was just going to unwind for a bit and then hit the sack." I'd just spent ten hours humping at the job and didn't really feel like going back out. "How about tomorrow? We can get off to an earlier start. I don't have to work or anything."

"Well. . . , I kind of wanted to get together tonight."

"It'll be better tomorrow," I insisted. "I be more rested, y'know?"

"Okay," she said, disappointedly. "If you really don't want to."

"Tomorrow then. . . ."

"Yeah, but, it won't be the same tomorrow."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I really wanted to see you tonight."

"Oh." A twinkle of understanding was finally beginning to grow in the back of my mind. But this didn't make any sense. Since the breakup, our relationship had been purely platonic, without much of a hint of anything else. If she was coming on to me, why now, all of a sudden? "Are you sure it can't wait until tomorrow?" I wanted to make certain I wasn't misunderstanding her but, at the same time, I didn't want to come right out and ask just in case all she really wanted to do was hang out.

"I'll put it like this," she said. "You can come tomorrow but it won't be same as if you came tonight."

"What do you mean, 'It won't be the same?'"

"I might be in a different mood."

"Okay," I said, shutting off the Playstation. "I'll be there in less than half an hour."

"Sure." Rashida sounded skeptical.

"Really," I insisted. "I'll be on my way."

"Okay." Rashida hung up and I hurried into the bathroom to start the shower. All my life I'd been notoriously slow to pick up on women's subtle hints, sometimes being so dense as to drive them to the point of having to grab my dick to get my attention. But not this time. Either I was way off base or Rashida was extremely horny and had decided to call me of all people. Whatever the case, I wasn't going to snooze through this one. I stripped and hopped into the shower to scrub the sweat and dirt of the day off me. Five minutes later I was done (the quickest shower of my life) and getting dressed. I threw on a t-shirt, a pair of sweat pants, grabbed my keys and was out the front door in less than five minutes.

Rashida lived less than two miles away and as I raced there in my Oldsmobile, I wondered why we didn't see more of each other. Her excuse was that she was always busy working or taking care of her three year old daughter. I thought that was bullshit because, at the same time, she'd always complain about how tired she was from kicking it all weekend. She just never kicked it with me.

In no time I was pulling up in front of her high rise. Miraculously, I found a parking place and was soon in the vestibule buzzing her bell.

"Hello?" She sounded groggy.

"It's me. I'm downstairs." There was a click and then the door buzzed. I went through the lobby and got on the elevator to her floor. I got off, found her apartment, and knocked. It took a few moments then she finally opened the door.

It occurred to me that I hadn't actually seen her in four months; the time I'd taken her and her daughter grocery shopping. She looked like she'd been napping; her eyelids were heavy. She smiled at me stood aside as I walked in.

"I didn't think you were coming," she said.

"I told you I would be here. You know I'm always dependable."

"Ha." She closed the door and slipped her arms around me. I hugged her back, enjoying the contact. Rashida had always had a way of hugging that was unlike anyone else I'd known. She pressed her small breasts into my chest and subtlety pushed her pelvis against mine. My dick would get hard every time she did that but I never got too excited because I knew she hugged everyone like that.

The apartment was dark and quiet. That meant her daughter was probably asleep on the futon in the living room. "Is your roommate here?" I asked.

"No," she said, taking her arms from around my neck. "She's still at work."

I knew this but I was just making sure. "You look nice," I said. And she did. Her hair was cut short, the way she'd always worn it. She had on a brown knit sweater and a matching brown suede skirt which complimented her dark skin tone. Her response to my compliment was typical. "Please," she said, turning away and heading for the kitchen. "I look scruffy as usual." Rashida, in my opinion, was a rather high maintenance girl, wearing top of the line clothes and always looking fine. She disagreed, saying she seldom wore jeans and t-shirts and stuff like that because she "wasn't in high school anymore". I, being an electrician, had an excuse for wearing jeans and t-shirts at all times.

I sometimes wondered how Rashida and I had hooked up in the first place. I was far from her "type". She typically went for flashy, well-dressed, light-skinned brothers with the well groomed hair and immaculately tapered mustaches. Though I was quite light-skinned, I was far from flashy, dressed like a bum, shaved quarter-annually, and wore a wild, uncombed afro (when we'd been going out I had dreadlocks). She claimed I'd always been attractive, even when we'd just been "friends" in college. The summer of our brief relationship, she'd made several fruitless attempts to dress me and bring out the pretty-boy she knew was lurking somewhere inside. After a few weeks she gave up.

"You want something to drink?" she said, as we entered the kitchen.

"Yeah. What you got?"

"Water," she said, bending over and looking into the fridge, "and lemonade."

I got caught up for a moment gazing at her big, round behind and the thick legs beneath it. When I didn't respond she looked over her shoulder at me. I made no attempt to hide the fact that I'd been staring at her ass. "Water, I guess. . . ," I paused for a second. "Wait a minute! I thought you were inviting me over for 'drinks'?"

"Actually, I don't have any liquor," she said, smiling at me mischievously. "I do have weed, though."

"Great," I said, sarcastically. "Water then."

She poured me a glass and handed it to me. After pouring herself a glass, she led me into the bedroom. I'd only been to her apartment a couple of times and I'd never seen the bedroom. It was pretty nice. Floor to ceiling windows looked out onto the city and a full-sized bed sat against the south wall. On the other side of the room was a big screen TV, a VCR and a dresser. She instructed me to make myself comfortable so I kicked off my boots and sat on the bed. She cut the TV on and sat next to me. We made small talk for a while but I can't remember what we talked about; I was too preoccupied stealing looks at her legs and feet, which I'd always considered to be her best feature. After a while, she said, "You want to watch a movie?"

"Sure," I replied. Years of dating had trained me to know that nine times out of ten when a woman said "Let's watch a movie" it was code speak for "We're going to have sex". Especially when the TV and VCR were in her bedroom. I was starting to feel more confident. I definitely hadn't misunderstood her signals.

"I've got American Beauty." she said, bending over the video tape shelf and giving me another view of that excellent ass.

"Sure. Whatever." I'd seen that movie three times already and I doubted we'd get past half of it.

She popped the tape in and turned to me. "So, you ready to smoke?"

"Yeah." I actually wasn't much of a weed smoker but if that's what she wanted to do then I was all for it. She went into the top drawer of the dresser and produced a rather large bag of marijuana and a pack of rolling papers. She placed both in front of me and said, "You roll it."

"Uh, uh. I don't know how to roll joints; you roll it." I handed the bag and papers back to her.

"Okay, but I'm not too good at it." She sat down to the task and I started to watch the movie. After a while it became clear she was having a hard time rolling that joint.

"What's the matter?"

Rashida looked up at me, embarrassed. "Actually. . . , I've never rolled a joint before."

I found that hard to believe. "You smoke more than anyone I know! What do you mean, you've never rolled a joint?"

"Someone else always rolls for me," she confessed.

"Jesus. All those years of college and you didn't learn anything worthwhile." She laughed. "What do you do when you're by yourself then?"

"Well, I usually just use a pipe but I don't know if you would want to smoke from the pipe I have."

"A pipe's fine," I said. "Get it!" Sheesh! What made her think I wouldn't want to use a pipe? She got up and went back to the top dresser drawer. A moment later she came back with the most unique pipe I'd ever seen. It was black and shaped like a penis. You packed the weed into the testicle part and smoked from the tip.

"You've got to be kidding!" Rashida just smiled. "I'm not going to put that in my mouth!"

"Well, if you're going to smoke with me then you're gonna have to." She sat back down and proceeded to pack the scrotum with herb. Before lighting it, she licked her lips and slowly ran her tongue all around the head of the penis pipe. She then took over half the shaft in her mouth and drew it back out before sparking the weed and taking a long, luxurious pull. If a peeping tom had been across the street he wouldn't have even needed binoculars to see the tent that I'd just pitched in my sweat pants. Rashida pulled the pipe from her mouth, a thin string of saliva bridging from her bottom lip to the tip of the pipe. She smiled and offered it to me.

"It's all covered with spit," I said.

"You like my spit," she said, softly.

"Yeah. I do." I took the pipe and the lighter from her and took a deep pull. The weed was good, potent. I took another hit and handed the pipe back, leaving just as much saliva as she'd left on it. "You like my spit too, don't you?"

She didn't respond, just licked the spit off, moving her tongue in the same lazy way. We carried on like that for the next fifteen minutes or so, silently getting high and watching the movie. Or in my case, staring blankly at the television screen. My stomach was knotted with anticipation. Rashida clearly intended for us to fuck that night. It would be the first time we'd touched each other like that in seven years. We'd both been nineteen years old back then and not very mature sexually. I was still a rookie and kind of awkward and Rashida had been carrying a lot of taboos held over from high school. She'd been against performing oral sex and seldom allowed the dick to venture above her waistline. Our sexual encounters had been sweet lovemaking and cuddling sessions for the most part. But in the years since I'd become way more experienced, as had Rashida. Many times I'd wondered what it would be like to try it again. Now it looked like we were about to see.

After getting thoroughly stoned, Rashida motioned for me to move so she could stretch out full-length on the bed. I laid down beside her and continued to look at the movie. I had no idea what was going on even though I'd seen the movie before. All I could concentrate on was the faint scent of peppermint shampoo coming from Rashida's hair. I was trying not to pant. She was probably waiting for me to make the first move so I put my hand on her thigh. No response. Scooting forward a bit I could see down the front of her sweater, the fabric wrinkling so that I could almost make out her nipple in the dim light. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Rashida."

"Hmmmm?"

"Kiss me."

Without a word, she rolled onto her back and pursed her lips. I ran my tongue across her lips as hers darted out to meet mine. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and kissed me hard. Rashida had always been the best kisser I'd ever known. We stayed like that for a while, kissing lazily, savoring it. Finally, I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and started sucking her neck. Slowly, I made my way down to her cleavage. It was taking every bit of my self control to keep from just pulling her clothes off in a mad frenzy. It'd been seven years and I wanted to make it last.

I pushed her sweater up, uncovering her small, round breasts. I licked one nipple then the other. She grabbed her breasts from the bottom and pressed them up and together. I then started sucking hard on her nipples, enjoying her sharp intakes of breath whenever I nibbled slightly. I nuzzled between her breasts for a moment then slid down and hiked her skirt up above her waist. She wore no underwear. She seldom did. I was startled at first to see that her pubic hair was gone.

"Shaved?"

"Yeah. I did it a few days ago. First time. You like it?"

"Yeah." I bent down and kissed the insides of her thighs, licking around the outside of her pussy lips. She opened her legs wider. I wet my finger and circled her clit with it, then kissed her thighs again. "Don't tease me," she breathed, using her fingers to peel apart her pussy lips, revealing the pink inside. Obeying, I placed my mouth against her clit, sucked it once, and ran my tongue around the circumference of her hole. I ate her pussy like that for several minutes, making slow figure eights around her clit and vagina the way I knew she liked it. When she shuddered and let out a slight whimper, I knew she'd had her first orgasm of the night.

I paused for a second to get undressed, pulling off my t-shirt, sweat pants, underwear and socks as she hurriedly removed her sweater and skirt. When we were both naked I repositioned myself between her legs. This time, however, I laid on my side in a 69 position. I placed my tongue back inside her pussy while she took my dick and began licking up and down the shaft. After getting it good and wet she took the whole of it in her mouth. I looked up when I felt the head of my dick push past the back of her throat and saw that she'd managed to deep-throat me, no small feat considering that she was working with over eight inches. This proved she'd been getting some good practice. I'd gotten plenty of blowjobs over the past few years but no girls had been able to fit all of me in their mouths. Seeing her swallowing my dick with her nose pressed to my scrotum turned me on even more and I renewed my pussy eating with doubled vigor.

She moaned around my cock as I sucked hard on her clit. I plunged my middle finger into her pussy to get it wet then stuck it in her asshole. This only made her suck harder. I put my thumb in her vagina and started to rub that thin membrane of skin between it and the middle finger still in her ass. She shuddered as another orgasm passed through her, pulled my dick out of her mouth and started sucking on my balls. It was perfect; not too light of a touch, but not hard enough to cause pain. I began to think this might be the best head I'd ever gotten. I had to do something to up the ante. I pulled my finger out of her, pressed her leg up under my armpit, pried her butt checks apart and stuck the tip of my tongue in her anus.

"Oh, my God!" Rashida gasped, pushing her ass into my face. I stuck my tongue in a little farther, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She put my dick back in her mouth and started sucking furiously. I decided I wanted to watch her so I sat up and got on my knees in front of her face. I stared at my dick sliding in and out of her mouth, her tongue twirling around, a line of drool running down her cheek onto the sheets. She paused for a second and deep-throated me again. I couldn't take it anymore. A few more seconds of this and I'd be shooting off like a rocket into her mouth. I pulled out with a wet plop and let out a deep breath. Rashida rolled onto her back and opened her legs wide. "Put it in me! Now! Please!"

I positioned myself and pushed my dick inside her, hitting bottom with the first stroke. "Oh shit" Rashida arched her back and pressed the palms of her hands against the headboard. I started with slow, deep strokes, Rashida matching my rhythm. I looked down to watch as I went in and out of her. Thick, white pussy juice covered the shaft of my penis. I reached down and felt beneath her ass. Damn, she was wet! The juice was running down and soaking the sheets. I got excited and began to quicken my pace. Rashida moaned and turned her head away, biting her lip. She thrust her hips up to meet my strokes and our bellies clapped together loudly. I started to pant and mutter exclamations under my breath. This was a hundred times better than what we'd done seven years ago!

I took her legs and pressed them open even farther, treating her to long, hard strokes this time. My balls smacked loudly against her ass with each thrust. I sat up on my haunches, grabbed one of her ankles and put her big toe in my mouth. I sucked on it hungrily while I massaged her clit with my thumb. She began to moan and whimper again and a fresh flood of fluid began to ooze from her pussy. I'd gotten past the first danger of ejaculation and was ready to settle into a nice stride. I let go of her leg, leaned forward and rested my head next to her shoulder. We went at it like that for a good while, working up a nice sweat and lather. Then, I got her legs up and pressed her knees up by her ears so I could get some deeper penetration. She gasped loudly as the head of my dick hit her cervix. I slipped it to her harder each time, grinning as I heard her cry out. "Goddamn! Goddamn! Shit! " Then she looked up at me worriedly and said, "You're gonna wake up my baby!"

I'd forgotten all about her daughter sleeping in the next room. I realized the bedsprings were squeaking and we were making quite a racket. "Sorry."

"You're not sorry," she said, grinning at me.

"Yeah, I guess not." I turned over onto my back. "Get on top."

"I can't! Baby, I need a break!"

"Nope. No breaks yet. We're just getting started."

"God, I know," she said, mounting me. "This is crazy. I never thought it would be this good." Rashida grabbed my cock, aimed and slid it up her pussy. I didn't quite know what to expect. Most women I'd been with thought riding a dick meant bouncing up and down on it like a pogo stick, imitating the girls in the porno flicks. I didn't know what that felt like to them but for most guys, all that led to was a numb pelvis. Rashida, though, knew what she was doing. Instead of bouncing, she rotated her hips in a circular motion, keeping me planted firmly inside her. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and put her hands on my knees. I just stared up at her beautiful body, watching the sweat run down her chest. I reached up and cupped her breasts and she quickened on top of me. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me and we hugged while she ground her vagina into me. I reached down and slid my finger into her ass again. "Yesss!" She started grinding even harder and I felt an orgasm coming. This would be the first time I'd ever reached climax with a woman on top but I didn't want it to end yet.

medjay
medjay
5 Followers
12