Getting Rid of Male Clothing

Story Info
Forcing myself to only wear female clothing.
1.3k words
4.16
44.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have dressed in lingerie and dresses for several years for sexual excitement and I have always had a fantasy of having no choice but to dress as a girl. I have now begun to live that fantasy. I started shaving all the hair off of my entire body several years ago and after I shaved it clean three times it started not to grow back. Now I only need to shave a small patch between my legs on a regular basis. My legs, underarms, chest, stomach, are all permanently smooth and hairless and have been for several years. It makes my lingerie feel outstanding next to my skin and I absolutely love the feeling. I really love the feel of nylon stockings on my smooth hairless legs and I wear a pair every day held up with a garter belt. I started forcing the situation of wearing lingerie and female clothing on a daily basis by taking my two trunks of lingerie into my bedroom and replacing my male clothing in my dresser with my female lingerie.

It began first with my decision to dispose of all of my male briefs and replace them with nylon and lace panties. I have always worn jockey briefs so deciding from this day forward I would only wear panties was not such a big transition. I began by taking a large plastic trash bag into my bedroom and putting in it every male brief I owned. I went all through my dresser drawers and took out every last one. I have never owned boxers so there were none to throw out. When I was sure I had every pair in the trash bag, I pulled down the pants I was wearing and took off my briefs. When that final pair was in the trash bag I tied the bag closed and placed it on the floor. I then went over to my lingerie trunks and began to unload all of my panties. I own at least 50 pairs in all colors and all of them are full cut panties. They are all nylon and they all have lace. I placed them in my dresser drawer by color and when they were all put away I selected a pair to put on. When I slid them on I told myself I would from this day forward always be wearing panties under whatever outer clothing I had. I would have no choice. I pulled on my pants and took the tied trash bag with my male briefs down to the large trash bin and tossed it in. The bin was being picked up later that day so in a few hours there would be no going back. The moment the bag left my hand and disappeared into the bin was very exciting for me.

I returned to my bedroom and took all of my nylon, satin, and lace nightgowns out of the trunks. I then hung them one by one in my closet. I own 20 or so nightgowns and they looked beautiful hanging in my closet in a row. I then got another trash bag and began to put in it every male pajama top and bottom I owned. Summer weight and winter weight pajamas from my dresser and in storage all were placed in the trash bag and tied up tight. I took them down to the trash bin and got the same thrill at seeing the bag disappear into the bin. Never again would I be sleeping in anything but a nightgown and a pair of panties. If I ever had another person in my bed with me I would always be the female of the two.

Not content to stop there, I unloaded all of the bras I had in my lingerie trunk. It feels so totally natural for me to wear a bra and panties I can't believe it. I promised myself I would wear a bra and panties everyday going forward no matter what outer clothing I had on. Doing this would be my daily entrance into living full time as a girl. I also decided I could wear nylon stockings if I wasn't wearing shorts. I have several garter belts and pairs of stockings. I also own several types and pairs of pantyhose that I wear frequently. I placed all of my garter belts and my stockings in my dresser drawers and felt very proud that I had the courage to do what I always wanted to do and that was dress as a girl and attract the love and affection of a man.

Getting rid of all my male clothing has only one natural outcome. That outcome is dressing as a girl all day every day. I don't want to have my tiny penis removed I just want it to stay tiny and soft all the time in my panties. Dressing in lingerie and dresses every day will allow me to become totally comfortable in the role of being a girl. The more I am only able to wear female clothing, the more it will become natural for me to be a girl in everything I do. I want to view the world from the point of view of being a female. I have a strong desire to attract and fall in love with a male who treats me with tenderness and loves me for whom I am and accepts me as his female partner even with my tiny penis in my panties.

I enjoy the companionship of a man and I really enjoy kissing, hugging, and stroking his man sized penis into full erection. Kissing an erect penis, licking an erect penis, and putting an erect penis into my mouth are all things I enjoy doing. I am very comfortable with ejaculated semen from my man's hard cock. I love having it ejaculated into my mouth and I swallow it down very easily. I also take pleasure in having my man ejaculate onto my face or on to my chest or anywhere else he wants to squirt his love juice. I am very girly when it comes to me getting a male partner to ejaculate. It's not at all gross to me, it's something I really enjoy and to be honest, I cannot get enough. It makes me feel very happy to please my man and help him cum.

I want very badly to be a bride, and I am doing what I can to make that dream a reality. I have long wanted to buy myself a white wedding gown with satin and lots of lace. If I'm fortunate enough to find a man who would accept me as his wife it would be a lifetime thrill to be the bride at my own wedding. Standing in front of a small group of people and reciting wedding vows holding the hands of my husband to be would be a memory I would love to experience. From the day of my wedding forward I could dress full time as a girl and give and receive pleasure from my husband as only a girl can experience. I am planning on "saving" myself for marriage. By that I mean I do not want to experience anal sex until I know I will be a wife. I will consent to practice right before the wedding so that on my honeymoon night I will be able to lay back, look into my husband's eyes and help guide his rock hard erection into my body. Feeling his cock stiffen and shoot semen inside my body would be a beautiful wedding present. I would do all I could to help him experience this again and again. I would take total joy in pulling on a pair of panties in the morning knowing my husband's semen and sperm were flowing inside my body. I would know I had finally made the complete transition from girlfriend to wife.