Getting Rid of the Blues Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was left half standing, half slumping against the pool table. Small orgasmic jolts continued throughout her body. She was twitching and whimpering. Her fingers made a loud squishing sound as they left her pussy. It was only then that she realized that three people had just watched her finger herself. An immediate blush began to creep across her face.

"I want one like that," said Sue as she began to unzip John's jeans. A large smile spread across his face as her hand snaked its way to the front of his jeans. His cock suddenly emerged, half swollen.

Jake smiled the same kind of smile that John had. He took a step forward and stroked Alex's cheek. It was warm from the blushing.

"Did I tell you to cum?" he asked gently. Alex was confused. He had helped. He was the one biting and pinching her nipples. Jake stood smiling at her. The smile was deceptive. Alex licked her lips and tried to decide how to answer.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

"No, but you were biting, pinching..."

Jake leaned into her body, and his hand moved back down to her pussy. Alex jumped at the touch when a finger touched her clit. Her hips wanted to respond by pushing into to it. The finger began a slow dance with her clit. Alex bit down on her lip to keep from moaning. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation.

"You were not given permission," Jake whispered in a low voice. Alex barely nodded her head and continued to follow his finger in the small circular motions he was using. Occasionally, his finger would glide across her slit, picking up her cum. He would bring it back forward to massage into her clit.

"Now, you will be punished."

Alex's eyes flew open in fear. She had no idea what was in store for her body.

12