Getting Shaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

I started stroking slowly at first, but then more quickly as our mutual fires grew. I leaned my mouth down to one of her tits, which she was squeezing and playing with as I stroked her, sucking the nipple into my mouth.

"OH, YES!" she cried as her body shuddered, her pussy clutching my dick like a hand squeezing me, her juices gushing around my dick and her tit gushing milk into my mouth.

"HMMMMM," I groaned, as I sucked her tit, my dick hitting its limit and pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her pussy, as my body jerked in time with my dick's jumps and squirts.

"OH, yes. Soooooo good!" she panted as her body stopped quaking below me. "I was so afraid you'd stop when I let down." she said breathlessly, as she stroked my head and back, while I gently kissed around each large globe.

"I was surprised. I didn't know you had any kids." I answered quietly.

"I did. Before we moved here." she said, leaving it hang, clearly not what she wanted to talk about. I knew she had moved here a few years ago, so I was very surprised she was still lactating.

"And you're still making milk?"

"Uh huh. It doesn't gross you out?" she asked, clearly concerned.

"Hell, no. I think it's kind of sexy. My wife used to accidently spray me with milk when she came when my kids were real little. It always made me cum even harder." I said resting on top of her so I could look at her face.

"I'll need to remember that." She said quietly.

"I take it you're husband doesn't appreciate it?"

"No. He barely has sex with me, and when we do, I have to wear a bra so it doesn't get on him." she said with a frown.

"You can squirt on me any time you want." I said quietly, as I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you. For the sex and for what you said." she said, kissing me back, but gently on the lips, not the cheek. "So now you know my secret. Will you help me keep it?"

"Sure." I said with a smile, lifting myself off her. "I think we better get you dressed. Our half- hour is almost up."

"Oh, shoot!" she said, getting off the bed. She went to the drawer and pulled out a halter top and quickly pulled it over her tits, tying the straps behind her. She pulled on her panties again over her sandals, and then with a smile, pushed them back off and tossed them to me. Then she went to the closet and came back with a tiny black mini-skirt, which she pulled on.

"You know what I like about this skirt?" she asked me, as she turned to run a brush through her long blond hair.

"What's that?"

"This is my tease skirt." she said, as she bent over straight- legged. The material of the skirt pulled tight across her ass and rode up over her firm cheeks to completely expose her wet pussy.

"Wow. If I hadn't already cum I'd be trying to put my hard dick into that sexy blond pussy of yours."

"Good. That's exactly what it's supposed to do." she said with a grin, as she stood back up. "I hope you're not mad at me for getting you into this."

"No. I could have said no a long time ago. To be honest, it was going to be worth it to get to see the two of them naked. Getting to see YOU naked, and have fantastic sex with you, is just more of a bonus." I said as she came close to me.

"Well. If I have my way, that won't be the last time you stick that rod into my pussy today."

"As far as I know, I have to do what you say, so that is purely up to you." I replied, as she put her arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine. She kissed me sensuously for several minutes before we broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily, my dick once again starting to grow.

"I think we better go before I make you fuck me again." she said huskily, as she pulled away.

"I wouldn't complain." I said simply as she led me out of the room to the kitchen.

Angie and Trina were both on the table, their heads working feverishly between each other's legs. I had no idea that either of them swung that way, thinking that since they were such cock teases, they were both straight.

"I've seen them do this for hours when we stay over gambling. I guess this is their answer when it's hard to find a good cock." Jen said , reaching down and squeezing my growing dick. "And since I had the only good cock available busy..."

"I think I see." I said, as Jen walked over and slapped Angie on the ass with a gentle smack.

"Come on, girls. You'll have a lot of time to do this later!" Jen said.

"Oh, fuck!" Angie said as she pulled her face from Trina's pussy and looked up to see me. "You do know that you can't tell anyone about this right?" she said, as she crawled off Trina.

"We really don't need this getting around at work." Trina said as she sat up and wiped pussy juice off her face with her hand.

"Don't worry, girls. If I tell on you, you might tell on me, and for me that means more than a bad reputation, if you know what I mean." I answered, as Angie wiped her face with a dish towel and then passed it to Trina.

"I think we understand all around. This is private fun and no one says a word to anyone." Angie said with a nod.

"Good. Now that that's settled, how about we go get a shave?" Jen said with a smile, picking up her purse from the counter and heading for the front door.

Reluctantly I followed her out to her car, Angie and Trina following behind me as naked as I was. It felt a bit funny walking out the front door of her house with nothing on and even funnier to climb into the back seat of her two- door car that way. Trina climbed in after me, giving Angie the front seat, and practically sitting on top of me as she did.

"Might as well keep this guy hard." she said, as she reached for my dick and stroked it, leaning her bare body against mine. "Can't shave it unless it is, you know."

"As if it's not going to be hard watching you two get shaved." I answered quietly.

"Oh, yeah. I got all hot and bothered just thinking about getting shaved and watching you staring at me with that hard dick pointing at me. Promise me that once I get all shaved you'll stuff that dick in me?" she asked in a whisper.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh. And then after you get shaved I really want to feel you in me again. I want to see how different it is."

"Likely excuse." Angie said from the front seat. "You just want to get him to fuck you. Not that I can blame you. I'd already be sitting on his dick if it were me."

"Oh, good idea!" Trina said, swinging a leg over mine and pushing me back toward the side of the car. She rolled onto my lap and easily aimed my hard dick at her pussy and settled down on it. "OH, FUCK!" she squealed, as her tight pussy expanded to fit around my hard cock, her whole body shaking and trembling in pleasure.

"You didn't climax already, did you?" Angie asked from the front seat.

"No, but God, did that feel fucking awesome, sliding down his dick after getting eaten out." she said, as she began slowly lifting herself up and down my shaft as best she could in the tight quarters. "OH, GOD,OH GOD, OH GOD!" she cried as she picked up speed, her clit grinding into the base of my cock on each stroke. I squeezed her two small tits in my hands, working her hard nipples between my fingers in time with her strokes. Suddenly her whole body went rigid, shaking and trembling as she let out a long low moan. I could feel her pussy juices leaking around my hard shaft and running down my thighs and balls, as her orgasm squeezed her juices from her pussy filled with my rock hard dick.

"Oh, God, that was good!" she panted as she lay down on me, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. "God, Ang. He really is a fantastic fuck. He hits all the right spots, girl."

"Hell, Trina, you'd cum if someone stuck a pencil in your pussy!" Angie chided.

"It wasn't a pencil. It was a marker!" Trina defended herself, leaving me to wonder just what had happened and where.

"You keep saying that, but I know damn well it looked like a pencil that was deep inside your pussy when you came. You should have seen her, Mike. There she was, sitting at her desk, pumping a pencil in and out of her pussy." Angie said, turning in her seat to see us.

"It wasn't a pencil. It was a yellow marker!" Trina shot back again. "Besides it isn't any worse than you running off to the supply room after lunch and frigging yourself off. Do you really want me to tell Mike that most days after lunch you run off and fantasize about his dick while you fuck yourself silly with your fingers?"

"Ouch!" Jennifer said. "If you know what's good for you, Ang, you'll let it go."

"I probably should, but I'd love to tell Mike how Trina doesn't wear any underwear to work anymore, just hoping that he'll come by her office and screw her." Angie said.

"That you'll pay for." Trina said, rolling off my still hard dick to sit on the seat next to me. "You know, Mike, she has a vibrator in her desk.."

"NO!" Angie called from the front seat, a look of horror on her face.

"And she doesn't wear any underwear either so she can sit at her desk..."

"NO, DON'T!" Angie cried.

"And stick it inside herself while she works so she can pretend that..."

"NO, PLEASE!" Angie pleaded.

"...she's sitting on your lap and riding your dick while she works!"

"OH, GOD!" Angie cried, covering her face in embarrassment.

"That might have been a bit too far." Jennifer called from where she was driving.

"Fair is fair." Trina said as she snuggled up to me, a smile of triumph on her face.

"You just wait, Trina! I'm going to give him that disk!" Angie said.

"You wouldn't!"

"The hell I wouldn't! I have this disk, Mike, where she was outside in the woods naked, pumping a dildo in and out of her pussy screaming 'fuck me harder, mike!'" Angie said, as Trina tried to cover her mouth from behind her.

"I bet that is one hot video." I said with a grin, getting a very different look at these three women today. "Maybe we should save that one to watch together."

Trina fell back into her seat and slouched down, clearly upset. I reached over and pulled her toward me, cuddling her up. "I'm honored." I whispered.

"You don't think I'm weird?" Trina whispered back.

"Nope. Actually I think it sounds pretty hot. If you want, some time I'd be happy to fulfill that fantasy for you," I whispered.

"Really?" she asked, reaching out for my hard dick and stroking it gently with it with her fingertips.

"Uh huh. I love sex outside. Love the way the wind feels on my bare skin. Ever tried naked hiking?"

"Not much, just playing in the woods a bit."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. I did!" she said with a grin.

"Then sometime let me take you hiking. I'm sure you'll have fun, and along the way if we fulfill that fantasy... well, so much the better."

"Sounds like a deal." she said quietly, leaning in for a kiss on my lips just before Jen announced we had arrived.

I was having so much fun that I had almost allowed myself to forget what the cost of that fun was. Now was time to pay the piper, so to speak. Jen and Angie got out of the front and held the seats for us. I followed Trina out, getting a great beaver shot as she climbed out.

"Well, here goes!" I said as I climbed out into the parking lot. I was grateful that the location was not inside town, so there weren't a lot of people out walking around, but the number of cars made it clear that there were several people inside. I held an arm out for each of the girls, and we followed Jennifer toward the front door, my still hard dick waving back and forth as we walked.

"These ladies are going to get an eyeful!" Trina said with a grin, looking down at my swinging dick.

"It seems a bit unfair that I'm the only guy and you aren't having to show off your bodies to a bunch of guys, just me showing off to a bunch of women."

"That's the price you have to pay to have all the sex with the two of us that you can stand in one afternoon." Angie said.

"I never heard a deal about sex." I answered.

"You sucked my tits when you undressed me, so you started it. I just never said no." Angie replied with a grin. "Besides, we've waited and teased a long time to get to see that dick hard like this, if you think we're not going to take full advantage you're dead wrong."

"Well, so be it then. Have all the fun with it you can, because tomorrow it's back in my jeans!"

"Spoil sport." Trina said with a fake frown as she opened the door for us.

Pretty much every head in the joint turned to look at us as we stepped through the front door. There were a number of ladies in chairs getting hair and nails done and such. The older ones seemed to give the girls a cursory glance, followed by a frown, and then zeroed in to stare at my hard dick. The younger ones seemed to simply grin and stare.

"Well, girls... Looks like you're on time, but I wasn't expecting this hunk. Are you here for a shave too?" the cute twenty- something behind the counter asked, as she stood up and leaned over the counter to get a better look at my dick.

"He sure is!" Jennifer said as she walked down the line of chairs. "Which one do you want us in?"

"Well, we do this in the back. It's a bit more private." The girl said, as she came out from behind the counter. "But to be honest, we don't get many guys! This should be fun."

"The ladies go first!" I said trying to hide my discomfort with a smile. "I insist!"

"Look at that, girls, chivalry!" Jen said. "But I suppose he is right. You should go first just to be fair."

"Well, come this way!" the girl behind the counter said as she started walking down the aisle. "Anita will be doing the actual shaves." she said, as she lifted a colorful curtain leading to the rear of the shop area. She led us around a partition to a small space with a seat that looked something like a doctor's exam table.

"That's an unusual chair." Trina said.

"Actually it's a birthing chair. Allows us access to all the important parts, complete with stirrups to keep your legs from getting tired!" a young lady said, as she walked around the partition. She was maybe twenty- two or three at most, had a variety of earrings and tattoos, but the most prominent feature was a set of easily C- cup tits that were barely held in place by a black bikini type top. The top was little more than two triangles of material that covered no more than one- third of the small mountains of her tanned breasts. Below her top, she was naked down to a hip hugging mini-skirt, that sat so low on her hips it was easy to tell her mound was shaved smooth. The two of us froze as if we had been quick-frozen, her alternately staring at my dick and my face and me alternately staring at her face and various parts of her body.

"Holy shit! Mister C?" Anita, one of my daughter's friends asked in shock.

"Oh shit!" I swore silently. This was one thing I hadn't though about, meeting someone that knew me or my family. In this case, one of my daughter's good friends. My daughter was no longer living at home, being away at college, but Anita was one of her best friends in high school. Many were the days when I watched them get dressed up for dances and such, Anita always looking very sexy.

"I take it you two know each other?" Jenifer asked.

"Anita, this is Jennifer, Trina and Angie from work. Ladies, this is my daughter's best friend, Anita." I said, wishing the ground would open up and suck me in.

"Anita!" Jennifer said with a smile. "Let me have a word with you before we get started." Jennifer looked at me and gave me a wink before she led her around the partition to talk. We waited a few minutes and then they returned, both of them smiling politely.

"Ok. I hear one of you ladies is first?" Anita asked, as if I wasn't there at all. Trina stepped forward; having been shaved before, she decided to lead the way. Anita helped her up into the chair and then raised it until she was sitting a few feet in the air. After placing a hot wet towel on her mound and pussy, she went about getting things ready.

"So what did you tell her?" I asked Jen as she came over to stand and watch next to me.

"I told her you wanted to surprise your wife, but were too nervous to do it alone, so we talked you into getting it done if we did it too. She thought that was cool. Then I asked her if she had ever shaved a guy, and she said, no. I asked if she ever had sex with a shaved man, and she said, no, but she always wanted to try. So I just explained that if your wife ever learned about this she wouldn't have to worry about shaving it again, because your wife would cut it right off. She said she knew your wife and yes, she certainly would cut it off. She agreed to never tell your daughter or wife, if you let her ride you after she got done."

"You told her she could do what?" I squeaked.

"I told her she could ride you after she shaved you. It was all I could think of to keep you out of trouble."

"And that keeps me out of trouble, how? Having sex with one of my daughter's friends?"

"Relax. If you feel half as good in her as you did in me, the biggest problem you will have is trying to keep her from trying to do it more. She wouldn't mess that up by telling on you."

"You are a real piece of work... This just keeps getting worse. I suppose next you're going to invite the counter girl to have a go, too?"

"No, but I can if you want!" Jen said with a grin, pretending to go and get her.

"No thanks, I think this is more than enough trouble for one day."

"Oh, you haven't even begun... wait till we get home." she said with a grin.

Watching the girls getting shaved was quite erotic, and by the time it was my turn, I was extremely hard.

"Ok, Mister C. Your turn." Anita said brightly, as she helped Angie from the chair, her blond pussy curls gone and a smooth white mound and labia in its place.

I stepped over to the chair and sat down. "So you've never done this before?"

"Nope. Read about it." She said with a grin. Then she leaned close to me and kissed my cheek, pressing her big tits, which I had often wanted to see, into my chest. "If I cut you it'd spoil all the fun after, so I'll be extra careful." she whispered. Then she pushed away and went for another warm towel. After she wrapped the towel around my rigid dick, she looked at me and said. "Now we have to keep it really hard. What do you suppose would keep him hard, ladies?" Anita asked, looking around. "I know... how about two more sets of naked tits to look at. You'll join me, won't you, Jennifer?"

"Oh, most certainly." Jen said, reaching behind and undoing her top, pulling it off and leaving her naked above the waist.

Anita untied her tiny top and took it off, tossing it on the work counter. "Now you just stare at my tits while I work, and if that isn't enough, I'm sure these fine ladies can find a way to keep you hard for me."

"Oh, I know I can." Jen said as she stepped around the side of the chair and fed me the nipple of one tit.

"And if that isn't enough, he can have one of these." Angie said, stepping to the other side and offering one of her tits.

"Hard to choose." I said as I let my hands slide around their bodies and pull them close. As Anita lathered my dick and balls with warm shaving cream, I let my hands slide down to the two perfect asses that were in range, one naked and the other under the short skirt.

"That feels very erotic!" I told Anita as she gently stroked my hard dick, spreading the foamy cream around.

"I hope it stays that way." she said, as she used a straight razor to gently stroke the hair off the base of my cock, working up only far enough to clean all the hair from it. She worked diligently, pulling and squeezing my balls to keep the skin tight while she shaved off the hairs, Angie and Jen alternately feeding me their tits while I worked my hands between their legs and playing with their pussies.

I had two fingers deep into Angie's pussy, wiggling them around and stroking her clit, when Anita said she was done, cleaning all the remaining soap from me. "Now... how about we try this on for size?" she asked with a grin, as she pushed her tiny skirt down, revealing that she was completely naked underneath. She used a small amount of baby oil and stroked my cock with it, lubing me up.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers