Getting Some Helping Hands Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers

But all that was afterwards. There I was quite exhausted lying on my side while each of the other girls fisted me in turn. They chatted to each other sharing experiences of their explorations. Did I say I was a private sort of guy? Well each of these girls took their time up me. It is such a weird but wonderful feeling to be investigated so intimately. These female ex-school friends now knew every single detail of my most intimate sexual parts. But I felt so passive and as they ran their hands into me and looked me in the eyes I got this feeling of being mothered in some deep and very intimate way. I have never been able to forget the experience. Was I getting addicted to the feeling of female fists up my bum.

Gradually one by one the girls paired up with their guys and they were all gone apart from Cindy and myself.

"Would you mind if I had a feel too?" she asked in a kind voice. I told her I would love it. For a long time she just kissed and fondled my cherry. "That Judith is a brute of a girl, she'll never come near me!" she said as she lovingly licked my sphincter. Then very carefully she slipped her little hand into me. She felt me all around inside in such a gentle way, it made all the others seem really course. "Will you come to bed with me?" she asked looking expectantly at my face for an answer. I couldn't say anything but yes. I had no idea where it would lead but she seemed so nice.

After what Judith and Sally had done to me I was left quite impotent and felt really incapable of being able to provide for Cindy. I hardly felt like a guy at all.

We lay in bed in each others arms and talked until we fell asleep. Some time in the night we both woke up and things just happened like it was the most natural thing on earth. "Will you stay with me? Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked plaintively. I had replied yes almost without thinking.

Looking back it is so strange. You see I thought I was gay or perhaps that I just had to be gay because of my effeminate body. There had been times when I had tried to get girlfriends but I could never get anywhere with the ones I met. I couldn't get them to take me seriously. Often things would end embarrassingly in ridicule. I suppose I was straight in mind but gay in body or something like that. The other difficult thing was that although I loved being fucked by guys, especially by gangs of them, I didn't want to live with any one guy as a life partner. I could not escape the fact that what I really needed was a woman.

"Carl I want you to know this right?"

"What is it?" I asked

"I want you to know that I know that" she hesitated and said thoughtfully "you need guys right? Yea? and I'm not going to try and stop you. In fact I would really love you to be able to see Tony and the others sometimes. I mean well, you know what I mean don't you. I won't be jealous. I know you need it and I would be happy for you, OK?" Cindy had way of repeating herself to emphasise a point

I couldn't ever have imagined meeting such an understanding girl. I asked her why she wanted me rather than all those muscular guys. She simply said "Oh I know them, I've gone out with a few but it's you I want. I love you Carl and I always will do.

I suppose as I got older I was less boy-like and the two of us must have seemed like any other couple. Like that room after the hen party; Sally had organised the clear up so efficiently nobody would have known anything had happened. Oh yes, I nearly forgot; the day after one of the under-managers complimented me on the way the flowers had been rearranged on the tables. I am afraid I took all the credit for it myself!

Anyway Cindy not only let me go on seeing Tony, with Sheila's permission of course, but introduced me to some fabulous guys who were friends of her cousin. Yea Brad and Colin plus quite a few others at the local Rugby Club. They certainly supplied me with all my needs.

Did u cum?? pls mail me

Cumfusion
Cumfusion
240 Followers
12