Getting Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole nodded at that. Hard to argue with that line of thinking. Not because it was logical or not racist or anything but it was hard to argue with anyone willing to buy you a car about anything. She thought for a second.

"Porsche?" She tried

"Still German."

"Ferrari?"

"Italian, so basically Germans minus the fucking balls."

Nicole had to think for a second. She really didn't know that much about cars other than what looked cute or what she'd seen on MTV cribs before briefly letting environmental considerations come into play.

"A Prius?"

"Who makes a fucking Prius?" Victor asked, clearly never hearing of it.

"Toyota...." Nicole said before trailing off

"Kind of slow figuring out the idea here, huh kid? Vic said with a shake of his head before putting the last scrap of steak into his mouth.

"Jeez, I'm a girl, I don't know this crap." She shrugged "Do the English make any nice cars? Or do you know someone who died at Bunker Hill too?"

For a second Nicole worried that Vic might not take that line too well but he broke into a bit of a smile.

"Got a mouth like an old Neighborhood girl on you, good to see." He muttered half-sarcastically. "What's the matter though, you don't like American cars?"

Nicole shrugged again.

"Can't say I blame you there. Detroit hasn't made anything worth a fuck since the '68 Mustang" Vic conceded "Alright, I'm sure they sell Jaguars around here somewhere."

Nicole squealed again. She didn't even know what a Jaguar was but it sounded terrific. They finished eating, Nicole now in a hurry to get out of the restaurant for entirely different reasons now. When they'd done, Victor had reached into the pants pocket on his grey suit and produced a large black leather wallet that looked stuffed with hundred dollar bills. He dropped a few onto the table. Easily three times as much money as the meal had cost. Nicole looked at it a second, wondering if he'd made a mistake.

"Eh, they earned it. Know that glasses weren't meant to be half-empty and they leave you alone."

Nicole laughed as they went outside together. She could tell her day with Victor would be unlike any in her life. They strolled through the lobby with his arm on her shoulder to the Town Car Vic already had a car waiting for them. Clearly, he'd been expecting the meal to go well.

Chapter 2: Clothes Make the Girl

"An XKR convertible." Nicole repeated, still almost amazed. She didn't know what any of those letters meant. All she really knew about it was that it was a little blue convertible and it was just as sexy as hell. And it was now hers. She hadn't been able to drive it off the lot but she'd seen everything signed. Heard her Grandfather say yes to every option that was thrown their way to the point he got exasperated that they kept asking.

"Yes, yes, spoilers and tailpipes and whatever else you crooks have figured out a way to charge extra for. Want to put a stapler on top and call it a horizontal navigational matrix and make money off that then the answer's yes, the whole thing." He'd finally said to the salesman. Nicole was just in a daze. She'd been thinking about working over the summer to maybe save up enough money to buy a beat up old Volkswagon that her neighbour was selling. Now she had a top of the line sports-car. She'd even had to refuse when he'd offered to buy her the matching coupe to go with it.

"Don't know what you'll do in the freaking Winter, this is still Chicago after all." He'd shrugged. "You'll probably be begging me to come back in December and get you a decent Truck. Still, have to say, figured the Brits would make a car as limp-wristed as they are but 500 horses, tough to sneer at..."

But Nicole had barely heard him at that point. She was still too enraptured by her car. Every time she thought about it she had to pinch herself. It was hers. Sure her folks might freak but what could they do? Couple months from now and she was out of their house and didn't have to follow their rules. The car hadn't been the end of it though. They'd only just gotten back into the town car when he'd asked he what else she wanted. Nicole had been able to process that. She directed the driver to the nearest big box electronics store. There she'd gotten a new phone, new laptop, video games, a TV and stereo. Every time she pointed to something she wanted she thought Vic would say no but he just shrugged.

"Christ, I think Phil Sullivan makes all of that crap anyway. So it's just driving my stock higher and higher anyway." He said, more interested in the pretty young blonde girl who was showing them around the store and standing to make one hell of a commission. Nicole had noticed that all day too. At the dealership, in the store, even at the restaurant. Her grandfather definitely had an eye for pretty girls. Still, Nicole couldn't care less if he was a lecherous old man, he was taking her on the shopping spree of her orgasmic dreams. The total at the cash register was well into the five figures. Nicole could practically see the dollar signs in the salesgirl's eyes as she rang them up. Just as they were about to go, she handed Vic her card.

"That's got my number on it." She said, helpfully "So next time you're in town and need Electronics...give me a ring."

Vic took a look at it before responding, reading the name.

"Will do, Kristen." Vic nodded "Can I call you anytime, day or night?"

"Well, store hours are 11am-8pm most nights." She added playfully. Nicole rolled her eyes. It was obvious she was flirting just in order to encourage another sale. Still, it made Nicole feel oddly possessive. This was her day and Vic was paying attention to her. Vic smiled at her and nodded and put her card back into his pocket. The two left the store and went back into the towncar but not before Vic had taken the card from his wallet and thrown it on the ground.

"Fucking pricktease." Vic said with derision "Like I can't go into a hundred of these shitty places and get a hundred of the exact same fucking gizmos."

Next up had been clothes. Nicole had been so caught up in the car she'd forgotten about clothes. They'd gone into the city for that one. To the city's ritziest shopping district. Vic hadn't expressed much of an interest in this. He'd simply handed over a credit card and told her to indulge herself to her heart's content. Nicole had eagerly taken him up on the offer. He'd told her he was going to an old watering hole of his and that they'd meet up when she was done. Nicole had done exactly that. She'd gone crazy. Blahnik, Fendi, D&G and True Religion were just some of the names on the bags she was practically skipping along the sidewalk with. She felt like a little girl on halloween, like she was on a crazy sugar rush already and still planning to go another block to get even more. She found herself standing in front of what looked to be a very upscale Lingerie shop. The kind that always appealed to her, always made her want to go inside but that she was always self-conscious about entering. She loved little slinky, lacy things. Loved how soft and sensual they felt and how sexy they made her feel. But she would either actually be shopping with her mom and wouldn't dare enter or be alone, think hard about it, and then worry about her parents seeing the bag or finding the stuff in her dresser and freaking out. She was 18, not a virgin and about to go to College but they still freaked out about that stuff. So she never went inside a place like this.

But, clearly, the normal rules did not apply today. Nicole was feeling bold. She rationalized it. She was about to go to college. About to have lots of casual sex, if things went according to plan. Plus, she could always hide it in the trunk of her brand new car. That only she had the keys to. The thought sealed it. She walked right in. Inside there were mannequins wearing all manner of the things she wanted to buy, in just about every colour and style and pattern imaginable. She walked in meekly, bizarrely and ridiculously afraid that her mother would be inside, waiting disapprovingly but no, the store was largely empty. It was near closing time.

"Just look at you." Came the voice of the salesman. Now, Nicole wasn't terribly quick to judge people and knew stereotypes were bad and wrong and everything but, well, he couldn't have seemed any gayer to Nicole if he'd actually been having sex with a man. He looked in his late 40's or early 50's and was short, balding and in glasses, wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans. He approached her excitedly "Now that is a canvas,"

Nicole just looked at him a second. She stook out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." She said, a little awkwardly. He took it and shook it.

"Hi there, I'm Chris and this is my place. Now do you know what you're looking for?"

Nicole looked around the entire store in wonder. She simply said the first thing that came to mind.

"Everything." This made the proprietor laugh

"And will we be buying this everything or are we just going to be looking at everything." He said, sweetly although to the point. Nicole had gotten that a lot today. A lot of people looked at her and thought she'd waste their time. She did what she did in those situations too, she reached into her pocket and pulled out the black American Express card her grandfather had given her. Like most of the other people she'd dealt with today, that brought a light to his eyes and a smile to his face.

"Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun today Nicole." He said, making his way into a back room before emerging a minute or two later with a tape measure hanging around his neck, a bottle of champagne in one hand and two glasses in the other. He popped the cork on the very expensive looking bottle and began pouring a healthy amount into both glasses before handing one to her.

"Do you know your size, hon?" He asked, looking her over as she took a sip. It was sweet and smooth and tasted more like ginger ale then any alcohol Nicole had ever tasted. It was tremendous. She even giggled at her first sip before sputtering out an answer.

"32D." She said, repeating what the salesgirl had told her the last time she'd bought underwear. She'd been sized plenty of times before but the damn things kept growing. Chris gave a clucking noise as he shook his head in the negative.

"Nicole, whoever said that to you was either a boy who wanted to see you in something too small or a girl who didn't like you and wanted you to be angry all day. Step in to my office." He said, gesturing to one of the change rooms. Nicole followed along with him, still sipping from her glass. As soon as she was inside, Chris closed the door of the fitting room and turned towards her.

"Ok, hon, off with things." He said, clapping his hands. Nicole nodded, she undid the buttons on her dress shirt and unhooked her plain white bra, letting the straps fall over her shoulders and finally fall to the floor. She also undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She turned to look at him, wearing just a pair of pink cotton panties.

"Well, if anyone could get me to change my mind, you could I suppose." He teased as he moved towards her with the tape measure, Nicole lifted her arms up as he measured along the top of her rib cage. As soon as he did so, he wrote a number down. Then he moved the measuring tape over her impressive bust, making Nicole giggle as it ran across her light pink nipples. Chris adjusted the tape and wrote another number down. He did a calculation in his head before speaking.

"Yeah, ok hon, if anyone asks from now on? You're a 32DDD or a 32F." He said simply before running the tape down to her slim, tapered waist.

"And a 24..." he said silently to himself before moving it down to her hips.

"And then a 36. Good heavens you are just a real life Barbie doll, aren't you?"

Nicole giggled

"Do you have stuff that'll fit me?" She asked hopefully. 32DDD or 32F was not a size she remembered seeing in a lot of stores."

"Oh don't worry, Sugar, we have stuff here for all shapes and sizes. Big, small or even someone like you with the best bits of both. I'll go get some stuff and be right back."

Nicole stood in the back room of the shop. She wasn't sure if it were the excitement of the day or the cool air in the air conditioned store but her pert nipples were now fully erect. She looked at herself in the mirror momentarily. She'd always thought she'd looked funny, with her boobs being that big and constantly having to wear stupid things like her school uniform but standing here in the shop she really felt sexy. She struck a few poses, covered up her nipples with just the tips of her hands and so on. It was just then that her phone started beeping. Reaching into her bag, Nicole realized it was a text from her grandfather. He was done drinking and wanted to know if he could pick her up. She replied yes and gave him the address of the store before going back to the mirror. Only a minute or two later, Chris had returned with his arms full of things.

Nicole spent the next hour or so trying on what did, in fact, seem like it was everything in the store. Push up bras and thongs and white baby-dolls and lacey bustiers and hip huggers. If she found something she liked she would ask what colours they came in and get others. Some weren't to her taste but most were. She got teddies and garters and just about everything it seemed. When she was done she probably could have worn a different piece of gorgeous lingerie for a month. Some stressed sexiness over comfort but some seemed designed for both. The current set she was in, a black lace push up bra and matching high cut panties definitely fit that mold, if for no other reason than she was finally wearing something the right size. When she mentioned that she loved how those ones felt, Chris reached over to her with a pair of scissors and clipped off the tags.

"Then you are wearing them home, I insist. On the house." He said. Nicole smiled at him guiltily. He'd already been so great to her, she felt bad about getting something for free as well.

"You sure?"

"Nicki, I'm going to be retiring on the how much you did buy. It would be my treat to let you take something gratis so long as you promise to come back next time you have daddy's card. Now come on, let me ring you up."

Nicole giggled conspiratorially with Chris, not bothering to correct him. She stepped back into the plaid skirt as Chris boxed and bagged everything else that she'd purchased. She hoped that the car would be outside waiting for her in time, that looked like a lot of bags to carry, had just done the bottom button when she looked up and their, in the middle of the store, was Vic. He stared right at her, shirt open and bra covered breasts fully on display for a good second before she spun her back.

"Vic!" She exclaimed, now hurriedly buttoning her clothes back up "I thought you'd be waiting outside."

"Yeah, well, I'm not." He said as he turned his attention to one of the mannequins. "Now get dressed and let's go get some dinner."

"Jeez, you just about gave me a heart attack." She laughed as she finished doing up her shirt, leaving two buttons undone at the top, just enough to reveal some cleavage.

"Yeah, well, I'm buying all this frilly stuff for you. May as well get a look at the merchandise." He said again "But I'll be out there I guess. Just pay for it and let's go."

Nicole nodded and made her way to the register where Chris was waiting with the register displaying a total that probably equaled the entirety of her clothes budget for the last two years. She slid him the card and he swiped it.

"So, he just a regular daddy or a sugar daddy?" Chris asked, all gossipy

"Just regular." Nicole assured him. Although she did, underneath the heady rush of the champagne, take a second to think just what he'd meant by "merchandise."

Chapter 3. Why not More?

"Now that, that, is some Chicago food right there." Vic exclaimed contentedly as he took a big mouthful of the deep dish pizza he'd ordered. Nicole took a smaller bite of her own. "Although I swear I don't know how you can get yours without the sausage and bacon."

"Ugh." Nicole shook her head as she looked at her own smaller pie. It was full of mushrooms, spinach and various other normally good for you things "I'm already going to hell for this thing. With the cheese and the carbs and everything else."

He shrugged and took another bit of his. He hadn't had one in many years and was enjoying it greatly. Nicole took another bite of hers before looking up at him.

"You know what, I like you Vic. I think it's a shame you only have one day in town." Nicole said, still feeling the tiniest bit tipsy. She didn't know how much of it was actually liking him and how much of it was enjoying the showering of presents but whatever the combination was it was a genuinely expressed sentiment. Vic thought about this for a second.

"Alright, I'll stay the weekend if you want" He said finally. Her eyes lit up at this.

"And I can stay with you?" She asked hopefully

"Fine by me, but it ain't up to me." He said "In my opinion it ain't really up to your mom neither as you're 18 and all but you should probably give her a call so I don't have to hear about it."

"You mean it?" Nicole asked again, her hand already retrieving her new phone from her purse and dialing her home number.

"Sure, why not? The Cubs are in town, we'll make a day of it." He nodded. Nicole stood up from the table and walked outside the restaurant and into the night air, pressing the phone against her ear so she could hear the phone ring a few times until her mother picked up.

"Hello?" Her mother's voice came on the phone

"Hey mom, it's Nic." She said

"Hey, where are you?" Her mother asked. Nicole had original said she'd be home by 6 and it was pushing 8.

"I'm having dinner with Grampa. And I was kind of hoping I could stay in the city tonight. Spend tomorrow with him too." Nicole said, crossing her fingers.

"......Nic, honey, I don't know..."

"Please? I've never spent any time with him and I'm just getting to know him."

"What have the two of you been doing?" Her mother asked in an accusatory tone. Nicki panicked she didn't want to tell her mother about the car like this. Or the presents.

"You know, Museums and stuff."

"He took you to a museum?" Her mother clearly wasn't buying that one.

"Well, he's been showing me his old neighbourhood and we're going to a Cubs game tomorrow. It's a blast." Nicole said, somewhat truthfully.

"Alright Nic just call me if you change your mind." Her mother finally relented. Nicole squealed. Today had been such a great day, she couldn't even imagine how awesome tomorrow would be. She snapped her phone closed and put it back in her bag and went back into the restaurant. There she found her grandfather taking a small forkful of the pie she'd left. He put it in his mouth, chewed for a bit and swallowed. When he saw her he didn't act embarrassed that she'd caught him, just like he didn't act embarrassed at seeing her with her shirt off. He just shook his head

"Well, it ain't bad or anything but I still don't know how you can eat it like that." He said. Nicole just shrugged. She was full anyway. "So what'd your Mom say?"

"She said it's fine." Nicole said, stretching back in her chair.

"Great, let's get back to the hotel, get in bed." He said roughly, pulling out another hundred to pay for their pizzas. Nicole just nodded. She wasn't especially tired at 8 O'clock at night but she didn't mind turning in for the night, maybe breaking out her new computer and getting some stuff done. Nicole felt her grandfather's hand on the small of her back as he guided her out of the restaurant. It felt good, protective, and she went with it walking out to the town car that had remained parked out front. The drive back to the hotel was short and the two of them made their way into the lobby. Nicole heard her grandfather tell the driver to be down there at 11 AM the next day and they both made their way to the elevator. Nicole was going to ask which floor to press, expecting one of the top ones but instead Vic leaned over and pressed 4. Nicole just shrugged, she was sure in a hotel like this any room would be nice. Frank guided her along to room 408 and inserted the key into the lock, he opened the door and Nicole took the first steps into the room. It was....small. A small bedroom and a very small sitting room. Not what she'd expected at all. She took a step towards the bedroom