Getting Spoiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you going to sleep here or...."

But her words were interrupted. Again his hands were at the small of her back but this time they pushed her roughly forward. She landed on the bed and giggled, thinking her Grandfather was roughhousing with her but he was then on her, his hands on her hips and roughly flipping her over onto her back.

"Vic, what are you doing?" She asked, a little scared. But she didn't fight or struggle to get up or even raise her voice. She just looked up at the weathered, handsome face of her grandfather quizzically. He pushed her back up towards the headrest as he answered.

"I'm gonna fuck you, what does it look like I'm doing."

"No, really." She said, still not believing him as he threw his jacket into the corner and took a hold of her skirt. She remained still. There was something in her eyes that told her that he was not a man to be refused. And, worse still, there was something deep inside her that was telling her she didn't want to refuse him either way. So when he yanked her skirt up around her hips and leaving those new lace panties exposed to the air, she still just lay back, looking up at him.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, really" He repeated, loosening his own belt and also throwing it into the corner. So many thoughts came crashing into Nicole's mind. All of the ones she should have. How this was incest and it was wrong and she was so young and had only done it a few times and he was her grandfather but none of those words came to her lips. Because the far stronger urge within her was to let it happen. She even found herself raising her hips a little to help him as he tugged those panties down, revealing her slick, neatly trimmed pussy to him. It was like a parliamentary session between the part of her brain who wanted it to happen and and the part that didn't but, as his large strong hands tore her shirt open, breaking more than a few of the buttons clean off, it became clear to her that the part that was going to allow this was the party in control.

"Jesus, look at those fucking tits. I bet you like it rough, huh?" He was fumbling with the zip on his trouser now.

"Um....

"I bet you do. I don't know why but all you big titted whores love it rough." He said, palming one of her massive breasts through her bra and squeezing it roughly. Nicole moaned. Maybe she did like it rough. Eventually his cock sprang free from his pants. It was dark in the room but Nicole could tell it was big. Huge. She felt like she should say something, even as his hands each grabbed one of her ankles and spread her legs and pussy wide to him, while he positioned himself in between him the only thing that came to mind was years of sex ed class.

"Condom, condom, condom" She urged. But Vic just shook his head.

"Don't make 'em big enough. Besides, you're on the pill, just like every other slut your age these days, aren't you?"

"I.....Ungh!!" Nicole's answer was cut off by his entry as he was clearly disinterested in whatever answer she had. He just pressed the head of his massive tool up against her cunt and pressed in, hard. She moaned at the feeling of the first cock not wrapped in latex to ever be inside her. It felt like she was being pried open inside by hot, warm, thick iron. Her wetness, her considerable wetness to her surprise, was such that it was, though a bit uncomfortable at first, a manageable passage and even lead to a fairly agreeable feeling of fullness. She closed her eyes. Wanting to ignore the part of it that was her Grandfather doing this to her for just a second. He began thrusting though, hard punchy thrusts, the kind that indicated his very legitimate interest in just getting himself off. But his size and the dirtiness of the deed and the angle were such that, regardless of his intentions, Nicole was loving it, giving little whimpers with every thrust.

"Used to call me Vic the Dick back in the day." He laughed as he slapped one of her breasts, delighting in the way that the big, firm breast bounced into the other. "Guess you know why now, huh?"

Nicole didn't answer, she did her best to lock her legs around his back and kept herself braced up on her elbows. She did open her eyes again. To see the surreal sight of her torn and bunched school uniform either barely covering or not at all covering the sexy little bra and panties during the day as well as the sight of her grandfather's massive, steel hard cock pistoning in and out of her squelching cunt. She threw her head back and moaned again. She tried to rationalize it in her head. Tried to tell herself that it wasn't consensual(it was) and that she barely knew the man(who was still her Mother's father) and that she owed him something for everything he'd bought her today(she wasn't that naive). She just was enjoying the fucking so much. Both of her previous boyfriends that she'd gone all the way with hadn't been anywhere near as big as her grandfather was nor were they as rough and pounding, two things that she had to admit she was liking more than she knew sex could be liked. She liked her grandfather's grunts of exertion as he worked to get himself off and she liked the pain she felt when he'd squeeze and slap at her sensitive tits and when she turned her head toward the bathroom and saw them in the mirror, the giant, imposing man rutting away at the young, large breasted school girl, well, she like that too. She watched it for a while because the stimulation she was feeling both mental and physical was all so much and it was going to over take her because he just kept pumping and pumping and...

"You dirty fucking whore, you're getting so wet, you're fucking loving this aren't you?"

"YES!" The first word to really leave her lips since her fucking began coincided with the timing of her orgasm, her spasming, leg-shaking, body melting, brain frying orgasm. The first time she'd really come just from straight up sex. She didn't even know she could cum that way. But there was no doubting it, she was contracting and moaning and thrashing as his thick, veiny cock kept spearing into her, seemingly getting just a little deeper with every thrust. He'd thrown her legs onto his shoulder now and his hands were around her hips, slamming her off and on to him as though she were light as a feather, She was still spasming, still moaning uncontrollably and now it felt like every single thrust could bring another orgasm from her she was so sensitive, she thought about begging him to stop, the sensations were so overpowering but she didn't really want to and doubted he would even if she did. She did climax again, her second in one session being another first for her, this time a smaller but still powerful one that just brought a hard moan from her.

"Jesus, you're going off like a firecracker, must not have been getting any." Vic chuckled as he felt her tight cunt squeeze even harder around his cock. He knew he was close and picked up the pace, his thrusts now lifting his granddaughter a couple of inches off the bed with every go. She was now bucking back at him, some primal instinct in her working to get him off, no matter who he was he'd fucked her to the best orgasms of her fucking life and some sub-conscious part of her brain was working with her limited experience to return the favour. He bucked a few more times, Nicole felt him expand and then burst, feeling ropes of cum splash against the very back of her cunt, making her incredibly full pussy feel even fuller with every eruption.

"You dirty fucking little slut." He managed as he came to a halt, holding himself inside her as he felt the last couple spurts drain from him and enter into the younger girl beneath him. He breathed hard for a couple seconds, gave Nicole the slightest of kisses on the neck and then pulled out from her, as abruptly as he'd entered. As he left, Nicole moaned again, both at the feeling of emptiness and the feeling of the air hitting the cum that was now leaking from her throbbing, satisfied cunt and dripping down her thigh. She simply lay on the bed, perfectly still, her legs splayed open as she breathed hard, looking up at the ceiling. She only vaguely took note of her grandfather heading for the bathroom, the faucet running, and then him coming back into the bed, turning off the lone bedside lamp that had lit their odd coupling.

"C'mon, get undressed and get some sleep." He said, turning over onto one side of the bed. Again, Nicole simply did as told. She undid her skirt and tossed it aside, her tattered school shirt was also done away with. She left the bra on, even though his squeezes had pulled one of her large, firm orbs from it's cup. She also leaned onto her side, her back to her already snoring grandfather. She looked over at the small clock, it still only said that it was 8:50 pm. So while her grandfather, who had taken a long flight that day, was already asleep, Nicole was still not very tired at all. She felt on fire, electric. Like her brain and heart were both racing each other. She thought of every single thing that happened that day. Did she lead him on? Was it seeing her in the Lingerie shop that made him want her? Had he intended on this all along? Is that really what the gifts had been about? She didn't know the answers to any of those questions. As she felt more of his cum leak onto her leg as she shifted, she thought about how he'd fucked her without a condom, without even waiting to hear that yes, she was on birth control. Did he just not care? Did he like the idea? All of these thoughts coursed through her mind but the one that never did, not for a second, was regretting that it had happened. The one thought that did stay at the forefront of her mind, more than any of the others, was as simple and as primal as it could be.

"God, how great was that?"

She'd liked how big he was. How strong. How forceful. How he talked so dirty to her. How taboo the whole thing was. How powerless and in his control she felt. How he'd just taken what he wanted. She thought about one of the boys she'd done it with before. How he'd begged and begged and begged until, finally, she was so bored with the begging that she gave in and subjected herself to his 5 minutes of skill-less banging away. How turned off she'd been and how she'd broken up with him a week later. She liked guys who took what they wanted. Like her Grandfather.

When Nicole was finished thinking all of these thoughts, when she did finally feel a little fatigued the clock read 11:33. She decided to put any further reflection on hold until the morning and get some sleep. She clutched her pillow to her head and finally shut her eyes. At that very moment she felt the bed shifting and a familiar hardness pressing against the back of her. She waited for a second but then Vic's voice broke the silence.

"Open your fucking legs again, will you? I want another piece." He commanded. Nicole didn't need to be told twice, she simply lifted her right leg in the air where it was soon held in place by her grandfather's strong hand

Chapter 4: Two of a Kind

"Oh come on you fucking bums." Vic bellowed at the top of his lungs. The Cubs were down 7-1 and it was only the bottom of the fourth. They'd had a promising rally going but an easy double play ball had left them with two out and just a runner on first. Nicole simply took a quiet, content bite of her hot dog. She loved the Friendly Confines. It was one of her favourite places in the world. Not because of baseball, Nicole just loved the atmosphere and excitement. She'd worn some new cutoffs and a tight t-shirt and some Oakleys when they'd left the hotel but she'd changed her look a bit. Her grandfather had insisted she wear the Cubs hat and familiar white pinstripe jersey they wore. She didn't mind a bit. She had one at home more or less just like it that she wore to games but now she even kind of delighted in how sexy it was. How it was tight around her chest and so long that only the bottoms of her shorts were visible when she walked, almost making it look as though she had nothing on underneath to a casual observer, of which she had many. She'd expected Vic to buy box seats, like her father always did, but he'd purchased two bleacher seats for them. Amongst the rowdiest of the fans.

Nicole was finding out that her grandfather was full of surprises. Like buying her a car, she thought idly as the Cubs hitter struck out, iliciting groans of disappointment from her whole section, and having a small hotel room and liking her pizza....

And fucking the hell out of her. That too. He'd fucked her twice the night before and then had woken her up by yanking her on top of him, already hard as a rock. She'd rode him to another of her own orgasms began he'd given her a few hard smacks on the rear, telling her to hurry up because the game was going to start soon. She'd redoubled her efforts and brought him off inside her again.

But Nicole was still fine with it. She was barely thinking about it and, when she did, found that it didn't intrude on this part of her day. There was that bit, which she really hoped there'd be more of later tonight, and there was the presents and the outing and so on. Grandfather/granddaughter stuff and....other stuff. She wasn't confused about her feelings for him. She didn't find her grandfather charming or dashing. He was crude. He was loud. He was an animal. An animal with a big fucking cock that never seemed to go down and....

Nicole took another bite of her hot dog, a naughty smile on her face. She barely even noticed the crack of the bat when the opposing player drove the ball high and on a dead line for near where they were sitting. Not that near, as they were in the middle of their row and the ball seemed headed for the aisle, but while her grandfather and a handfull of others around her went to try and grab it bounced of a fan's glove and a step and bounced right onto the seat that her grandfather had vacated wedging itself inside. Nicole casually picked the ball up and, in the age old tradition of, threw the visiting team's homerun ball back onto the field which drew a cheer from the crowd.

"Go back to St. Louis you lousy fucks!" Nicole yelled out, causing a chuckle in the fans around her, as everyone around her returned to their seats.

"We're playing the Mets, Big Tits!" Came a holler from elsewhere in her section.

"Yeah, well fuck them too." She said, not missing a beat, drawing even more laughter. The game was relatively uneventful after that. The Cubs did not mount a comeback and, instead, got even further behind. Some fans began getting up from their seats in the 8th inning to beat the traffic, an idea that Vic apparently found appealing based on his instructing Nicole to get up and leave. Ordinarily Nicole would have wanted to stay until the bitter end but, well, she was getting good at doing as she was told. So she got up to leave with him. She turned a few more heads and even got one guy shouting.

"I'll see you in my dreams."

Which made Nicole smile. She was coming around to the fact that she would have eyes glued on her. She left the stadium, trailing behind her grandfather as they went down to where he'd told the Limo driver to be parked. The town car, apparently, was not enough for today so he'd made a last second change of plans. Nicole had to admit that the Limo was pretty cool, lots of space and legroom and a bar and everything. She could get used to this living. She'd gotten into the limo on the back seat with her grandfather who'd asked her the question that he'd asked her several times over past day.

"What do you want next?" He asked as he settled in.

This time it made Nicole pause. She'd gotten a car and clothes and everything else she could think of yesterday. More of the same maybe? Although there wasn't anything she'd wanted she hadn't bought.

"How about jewelery?" Vic suggested. Nicole's eyes lit up. She just bit her thumb a bit and nodded. Vic told the driver to take him to a jewelery store in the heart of the city he knew quite well before raising the partition again. Nicole looked out the window for only the briefest of moments before looking back to her grandfather but, when she had, he'd pulled his semi hard cock from his pants as casually as most people would their phone. Nicole just looked at it for a second before smiling wickedly.

"Is that for me?" She asked naughtily

"No..." Vic shook his head "This is going to be for me. Get on your fucking knees and suck me off."

Nicole didn't nod, didn't say yes, she just did. She got on the floor of the limo, in between her grandfather's knees and, after pulling her baseball hat backwards, began to lick and suck at the head of his cock. Up close, now fully hard in her hands, his cock was even more impressive than she'd seen thought it would look up close. It must have been a foot long at least and thick all the way through but actually thickest in the middle. She'd never seen one like it. She'd given a bit of head in her life though and was expertly licking and sucking off the first few inches, swirling her tongue around every spot and even running it through his cum slit, she used as much saliva as she could, trying to coat the massive thing and then rub it in as she jacked off the bottom half of his shaft. She found she liked the taste, liked the way his salty pre-cum felt on her tongue.

"C'mon, go deeper, deeper." He said, pulling Nicole down on his cock using her black pony-tail practically as a handle. Nicole gagged. She could fit in the first few inches but the thick middle proved too much for her. She felt her saliva rush from her mouth and coat his dick even more as he let go of her hair. She sat back a bit, out of air, and looked up at him.

"Too much...sorry." She choked out. He looked annoyed but like it was something he'd been annoyed with plenty in the past.

"You'll get used to it." He stated, looking down at her with purpose. "But there is something else you can do while you're down there."

Nicole looked up at him innocently.

"Nothing I love better than when a bitch with big fuckhandles like yours wraps them around my dick and beats me off." He said. Nicole was taken aback. She'd never done that, though she'd heard about it, and the way he described it was so crude and demeaning and....

"Absolutely," She said, already unbuttoning her jersey, revealing the satin yellow bra she'd worn. It was a front clasp and so she did that too, letting her big breasts fall free, hanging ever so slightly from her body because of their weight but retaining their perfect shape. Vic had grabbed a bottle of something and squirted it at her naked tits almost before she got them free.

"What is this?" She asked, running a finger along her chest, rubbing it into her skin.

"Baby oil. Got it in the lobby of the hotel. Now get it in there, the wetter this is the better." He said, squirting another big dollop on her. Nicole nodded and coated her breasts with the stuff, running her fingers over her nipples and giving them little tweaks. She loved the feeling of her own breasts, loved the little shivers she got when they were squeezed. As soon as there was a good thick coat on her huge tits, Nicole leaned forward and wrapped them around the cock that was still pointing straight upward. It was a delicate balance, his cock slipped out from them a few times and there was the movement of the car to consider, but Nicole soon got the hang of it and she was jerking his cock off with the soft, supple flesh of her boobs. It wasn't an especially pleasurable act for her, just a hard cock smooshed against her boobs, but the way her Grandfather was grinning was a good sign.

"If you aren't going to use your mouth for sucking, " He said, enjoying the sight of the nubile teenage doing her best to get him off "Than start talking like the dirty little slut you are."