Getting Started

Story Info
A wife's first stranger.
923 words
4.01
141.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
62 Followers

My wife and I had talked for some time about opening our marriage to include others. As I am sure is the case with many here my wife was somewhat hesitant. Societal constructs sometimes interfere with ones desires. My wife decided she would go out alone and flirt, feeling that she would be more comfortable that way. She would sometimes go out with a female friend of ours who knew our plans but most of the time she would go alone.

Halloween night 2002 she went out alone at a bar near our home. Our friend was also there and they hung out. The night was quiet and my wife Lisa saw a man she found attractive. They talked for a while, played darts and he flirted with her a lot. She called me from the bathroom and my heart immediately started to race. She told me she had met someone she thought was cute but didn't know how things would progress. She said she would call me back and let me know how things were going in a bit.

Our friend was leaving and Lisa and her new friend would be alone. The bar was virtually empty and they were able to talk a little more openly. She said she summoned the courage to ask if he would be interested in fucking a wife, no strings attached. He was shocked but agreed. They talked a bit about her and my fantasy and he was game.

She said they could head out after she used the restroom. She called me from there and told me that she was going to leave with him and would be home in a couple hours. I was going crazy. She said that when she came out of the bathroom he was there and they kissed. She said it was very hot and she could feel herself getting very warm.

They headed out to our car and talked some more. Apparently he was having a hard time believing he was this lucky. He had a girlfriend so they couldn't go to his place and he was nervous about coming to ours. He said he knew a secluded spot that should allow them to have some fun. Like a high school girl who was insanely horny, she agreed.

They drove off to a spot maybe 10 minutes from the bar. While she drove she reached over and rubbed his cock through his jeans. She said she was much bolder than she thought she could be.

When they arrived they kissed for a while and exited the car. He said he had to pee. She met him at the car where they kissed some more. His hands explored her ample chest---36C. She unzipped him and lowered herself down and started to suck his cock. She said she was incredibly wet. This was the first man's cock she had even seen since our wedding, other than mine of course. She LOVES to suck cock and was giving him a world class blowjob. She stood up and kissed him and they opened the passengers side door. It was a bit chilly out.

She removed her pants and climbed in to the car. She straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy. She said his cock was super hard but not as big as mine. She said she rode him for a while but her knees were starting to hurt on the seat. They kissed the whole time she rode him and his hands were all over her tits. she climbed off of him and lied down in the seat. He lied on top of her and they kissed more as he guided his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She said he kept a steady pace, her feet resting on the dash ( she hit the clock and changed the time as well ). She said he was a wonderful kisser and they kissed throughout him fucking her. He fucked her for nearly 20 minutes before he really started laying into her. He was really slamming it in her when he pulled out and came all over her belly. She said his load was quite large. He lied down on her and they kissed for a while. She exited the car and put her pants back on...no panties.

When she got back into the drivers seat they kissed some more. She said that was one of the most thrilling things, he was a great kisser. She is very sensual and that is a big deal to her.

She drove him back to the bar where he said she was going to want to fuck him again. She smiled and thanked him and said we'll see. She came home and I had the front door open already. She walked up the driveway and told me to get inside and she would tell me everything. We stripped and headed straight to bed where I licked her soaked pussy while she shared this with me. I called in sick to work, which of course is wrong, but we had to fuck some more while the kids where at school.

I ran to the store the next morning and the car smelled of sex. Her panties were between the seats and I had to wait to go into the store while I waited for my erection to go down. This night opened up a new life for us, we communicate more, have sex more, and play more. This was just the beginning for us.

TWolf
TWolf
62 Followers