Getting Started Ch. 1

Story Info
Two couples find a foursome is great fun.
3k words
4.2
107.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy stood by the workbench puttering while his buddy Martin sat on another bench across the room. The small workshop was located in the back yard some distance from Roy's home. Both men felt free to talk and say anything they wanted. Roy looked at Martin, known to his friends as "Mar." Martin was sitting with his hands between his legs his palms resting on the edge of the bench his legs dangling above the floor. Roy said, Martin, your nuts, I don't believe your wife would say such a thing."

"Roy, as god is my witness she told me this morning she had read this book about group sex and she thought it sounded like a fun thing." Martin was talking slow and easy.

Roy turned back to his job and said, "Well Martin, what do you want to do about it? If Lynn wants to engage in an open sexual marriage will you join her or what?"

Martin, said, "That is what I have been thinking about all day. I mean Lynn is a great wife and I have always been happy with her in sexual ways and every other way. Hell, man I love her. But the more I think about it the more I think I may get some kind of strange twisted thrill out of it. I once had a dream of watching Lynn having sex with another guy and it was an arousing dream. I damn near had a wet dream that night"

Roy thought about it for a few minutes before he spoke again. "Martin, just how into this are you? Do you really want to get into group sex? Once you start it may change your whole life. Do you think you could watch Lynn having sex with some guy? Even still could you watch her suck another guys cock?"

Martin was looking at the floor but in his mind he was seeing vision of Lynn, her long dark hair falling across her bare shoulders as she kneeled before a total stranger holding his cock in her hand. Lynn was a sexy lady all right. A man would be crazy to not want to have sex with her. Lynn has the body few women have but all women want. Slim, with large firm tits, a small waist, round firm hips and an ass that sticks out with round full cheeks. Now that girl can fill out a pair of jeans. He was smiling at the thought of her naked in front of other men and women. Roy was also thinking of how he himself would love to fuck Lynn, what a fucking body. Those fine tits and that ass, wow, he would love to help Martin and Lynn get involved with group sex.

"Martin, I'll tell you what; if this is no bullshit and you're really interested in fooling around. Bring Lynn over Saturday night and we'll have a few drinks and bring the conversation around to group sex. Then we will see just how far she is willing to go. What do you say to that? "

Martin thought about it and said, "How will you get Celia to go along with this if Lynn wants to do it?" Roy said, "Martin I don't think it will go that far besides I'll talk to Celia before hand and explain the situation. She is a good egg I feel she will go along. Talking is one thing getting into it is a whole different ball game."

The two friends agree to get together at Roy's home Saturday night. Roy would bring his current girl friend Celia along. The opinion of a second girl might he helpful. Roy was sure he could get Celia to go along with the over all plan. After all they had already gone to a swinging party with two over couples. In fact after that three days sex filled weekend Celia said she had never had so much fun. Roy was also thinking of how sexy it was to watch others fucking and to watch Celia suck another guy's cock. Roy was also fully aware he had some voyeur tendencies.

Roy and Martin had been friends for many years and they talked freely and openly about their lives. Roy had heard Martin say how sensitive Lynn's nipples were. He also had seen there long out line under her bikini top. Roy felt an urge to suck on those long nipples and he was beginning to think how great it would be to have his sizable cock in her mouth, pussy and maybe even her ass. After all Mar did tell him once shortly after they were married that he and she had gotten drunk and he had fucked Lynn in the ass only that one time. But what the hell once or more what is the difference other than Roy knew his cock was some what larger than Mar's. Roy was also remembering that Celia was not apposed to licking a pussy if she had the chance. Celia was blonde, short and solid, large tits, shaved pussy and a fine plump ass. And she did enjoy a fuck in the ass without any hesitation. Yes Roy thought he was just the guy to help his friend and his friend's wife get started in the swinging game.

Martin had gone and Roy had gone into his house. His cock was throbbing with anticipation of screwing Martin's lovely wife. But even more so when he thought of her naked bending over him with his cock in her mouth. Roy was really thrilled with this morning's turn of events and how he was so lucky to have a friend like Martin.

Celia had been called and rather than talk over the phone she was now on her way to Roy's house for a home cooked dinner with him. Celia had met Roy several months before and quickly took a liking to this soft spoken man with broad shoulders and a sexy smile. Celia had given in to Roy's charms on there second date and was surprised at just how accomplished this man was at making love. He found all the right buttons and pushed then one at a time till Celia had reached her third climax. She was nearly exhausted when it was her turn to reward this, her new lover for all his care and concern for her pleasure.

First Celia wanted to let Roy know she enjoyed oral sex and she knew men always love to see a woman giving them oral sex to a completion. So this is what she did. Celia knew she had a great body and wanted to be able to show off for Roy as she excited him and brought him to a climax with her mouth. So she had Roy on his back in bed and she kneeled between his legs on her knees. She let him see her fine round solid body and large tits. She let Roy take all the time he wanted to look at her before she bent down to take his most generous cock in her mouth.


While still resting back on her heels she took Roy's hand and placed it between her legs so he could feel the wetness he had caused. Roy happily wiggled a finger into her wet chamber. Celia pulled his fingers from her wetness and lifting his hand she licked her own sweet juices from his fingers. Celia could tell from the smile on his face as they locked eyes she was doing ever thing just right. Just as he had done for her.

Roy was primed and ready for an expert cocksucking and Celia was an expert at his art. She took his cock deep into her mouth letting the large purple head touch the back of her throat before withdrawing it nearly out of her mouth. Her tongue worked magic as his cock went in and out. Her fingers tips were busy rubbing that small spot between balls and ass hole. She stopped to look up at Roy with her large blue eyes smiling for him. He was watching her intently and she knew Roy was a bit of a voyeur so she was going to give him a real show before she let him fill her mouth with a welcome load of hot sweet cum. Roy let his head fall back and his eyes went closed as he let his mind do the visions of her actions.

So it was that Celia and Roy become lovers several months ago. They talked openly of past relationships and how they both enjoyed sex in every way that two people could. Then Roy mentioned that he had a few yeas before gotten involved with a couple and he had really enjoyed a three way. Celia let him know that she also had been forced into a three way when she was very young. Also how had she not been forced into it she would have enjoyed it more. So in a flash they agree to try a three way should ever the chance come there way.

Roy was not about to let this chance slip past so he called some friends and before long it was set up so his buddy would meet Celia and him at a local motel bar. Celia knew at once this was a set up but she was so happy about it she went along showing no sign of knowing it was. After a few drinks the three rented a room. Celia let both guys have there every wish come true. Celia watched Roy's face and the state of excitement he displayed as he watched her go down on his buddy. Later when Celia was sucking Roy his buddy got behind her and started to rub his cock head on her tiny rose hole. Celia did not say a word to discourage him as he made gesture toward fucking her in the ass. Before long she was impaled on two long hard cocks one in her mouth and the other deeply embedded in her ass. For the next two hours Celia had the time of her life. Fucking, sucking and taking their cocks in every opening she had in her body. Roy was so pleased with how things went he had Celia suck his cock on the way back to his house. Celia and Roy from that moment on were happy together.

When Celia arrived it took only a few minutes to set the scene for Celia and she was more than happy to go along with the plan to seduce Martine's wife.


Saturday evening was warm with a gentle breeze blowing the smoke from the Bar-B-Q away from the guests. Celia felt right away a fondness for Lynn and also she thought Lynn returned her feeing. The guys got there heads together at the Smoker as the girls fixed drinks. It was a lovely night everything seemed to flow smoothly. Lynn was laughing loudly a sure sign she was well on her way to being drunk. In her case drunk was another word for uninhibited. The foursome moved inside for a few more drinks and some soft music. Celia was the one that started to laugh and remove her top. Reveling large proud tits with smallish pink nipples. This was followed by a few hugs and kisses between friends. Roy took Lynn in his arms and kissed her. He felt her respond and so he advanced to helping Lynn remove her top. Neither girl was wearing a bra and so after a few seconds Roy was helping himself to a hand full of her long stiff nipples. At the same time Martin was fascinated by Celia's swaying tits.

Celia said, "Come Martin let's see what you got that makes Lynn so happy?" Martin quickly dropped his shorts and stood there with a full erection. Roy joined him and quickly Celia followed. Lynn was watching all this and thought why not. Striping naked she joined the other in a hugging feeling group. When Roy moved to slide his cock between Lynn's legs Lynn let out a cry and said. "Oh, my god I can not do this." She turned and ran a few steps away turning her back on the others.

It was Celia that went to her and hugged her to her breast. Celia was telling her it was Ok she did not have to do anything she did not want to. This was just in fun and if she did not feel up to this wild kind of fun that was Ok. Lynn had by this time started to cry. Celia closed her around Lynn's naked body. Celia kissed her on the cheek and whispered to her. Lynn was racked with sobs and held on to Celia. After a few minutes Celia started to kiss Lynn and there lips met for the first time.

Celia felt a shiver of reaction fill Lynn's body. Lynn seemed to relax and fold into Celia as if she were a new covering. Celia kissed her again and again letting her tongue dart into Lynn's mouth. Lynn responded by kissing Celia wildly. Celia let a hand slip down between them. Celia's fingers found Lynn's soft mound hot and wet to the touch. Celia dropped her mouth and took one of Lyn's long nipples in her mouth. She sucked hard on it and at the same time worked a finger up into Lynn's pussy. It was as if Lynn had been lifted off this world and sent happily to a place she had always wanted to be but had never known where it was or how to get there. Martin watched in total amazement. He watched as his wife came alive like never before and kissed Celia and let her hands roam over Celia's breasts.

Celia led Lynn to the sofa where they laid together. Roy and Martin joined the two. The girls were attached at the shoulders but there was room for Roy's head between Lynn's legs.

Lynn was so turned on by Celia's kisses she hardly noticed that Roy had parted her legs and pressed his mouth to her dripping pussy. Martin was kneeling over Celia so his erection found its' way into her pussy. If one were to look in on these four it looked like a coupe of octopuses were fighting. Arms and legs were tangled with bodies all twisted around. But what ever it was it did the trick for Lynn. She screamed as she reached a climax giving Roy's face a bath with spurts of sweet nectar. Martin filled Celia's pussy with a load of his sperm and the girls were well on there way to enjoying this evening after all.

After the guys pulled back Celia moved down to replace Roy's mouth with her own. Lynn screamed and pulled at Celia's thick blonde hair. Lynn jerked and bounced her ass on the sofa letting words fall from her mouth that had never passed her lips before. Martin watched as his wife cries for Celia to lick her cunt, to tongue fuck her. "Make me cum you fucking bitch." Lynn screamed.

At this point Celia lifted her legs and moved around straddling Lynn's face with her knees. In one fell swoop Lynn's arms went up and around Celia ass. Lynn lifted her head and started sucking on Celia's well fucked cunt. Lynn sucked and licked her husbands cum from Celia's pussy and gave up a climax to Celia's kisses all at the same time.

The foursome moved from the Den to the master bedroom after taking showers. Lynn had no inhibitions left as she walked naked to the bed where the guys were proudly playing with there cocks. Coming around Martins side of the bed. Lynn smiled down and said, "Well Honey you finely got me out of my shell. Are you happy?" The smile on Martin's face told her all she need to know. Lynn jumped up on the bed and quickly sat down on Roy's erection all the while her eyes never left her husband's. Lynn rocked back and forth on Roy's cock feeling it flop around inside her. She twisted and lowered her head to take her husbands cock in her mouth. Riding Roy's cock and sucking Martin's cock was a show Martin never thought he would see his wife do. But it excited him to know his buddy was fucking his wife and she still wanted to have sex with him.

Roy said something to Lynn and she quickly got up off his cock and moved over and sat down on Martins'. Once Martin's cock was deeply embedded in his wife excellent pussy Roy got behind Lynn and pushed her forward till her ass was there before him. His cock was still dripping with Lynn's pussy juice as he aimed is cock for her asshole. Lynn only cried out for joy as she felt the stiff cock force its way up her nearly virgin bowels. This was the second time for Lynn to ever take a cock in her ass before and of course also a first at being sandwiched with two cocks at one time.

Celia had returned from the bathroom at this point and wanted to join in the fun so she reached under Lynn and rubbed her clitoris with one hand and with the other Celia pulled on Lynn's long nipples. Celia told Roy to fuck her good Baby, fuck her Good.


So it was that Lynn joined the ranks of the swinging world and loved every minute of it. Along the way she found out that after all these years she had been hiding a need to make love to another girl. Lynn still loved Martin but she got such a thrill out of making love to Celia she knew deep down that she had a need for that as well.

In the next twenty years Martin and Lynn would have two children. A girl Megan and boy Peter. When the children reach a legal age both happily join Mom and Dad in sexual games. Martin told Roy "Man there is nothing in the world as exciting as laying in bed next to your wife while your son is fucking her and your daughter is riding your cock. Roy almost wished he was married. But he and Celia had been together for so long it was as if they were married. Life is wonderful if you simply let go and enjoy it.