Getting Tate Off Ch. 01

Story Info
Tate will do anything to teach boyfriend how.
6.8k words
25.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

Tate tried to hold a simple ballet position she learned when she was 10. At 23, with a little alcohol and a lot of pot in her system, she kept falling over, giggling. Aaron, her boyfriend, laughed along with everyone else at the party.

"Come on, Aaron. Help me. Show these guys what I'm trying to do. What's it called? Ploy, or plee or something. Show me."

"Plié, Tate. It means bent. Give me some room...Like this." Aaron went into a plié, then transitioned to a complex fouette turn to everyone's astonishment. Some laughed, some clapped. He bowed theatrically to his small audience of four.

"Ballet? You took ballet? I thought you were a jock in school," said Gary.

"I played soccer in high school, but the coach made us all take a ballet class his wife taught."

"No wonder," said Jack. "Soccer is faggot football."

"Jack, you dumbass," said Gary. "I heard about pro athletes cross-training with ballet. Any one of them could kick your ass if they heard you say that."

"He's right. It really helped with cardio, strength, agility, everything. It helped me a lot in sports. I took a class in college too. That's where I met Darlene, right?"

"Oh yes, I remember you in those black tights. Whew." said Darlene fanning herself. Aaron was tall with a runner's body, but now it was clear why he moved with the grace of a cat.

*-*-*

After his ballet demo Aaron settled into an arm chair facing the couch across the room. Darlene came in from the kitchen and sat cross-wise in his lap. Darlene lived alone in an apartment directly across the pool from Aaron and Tate.

Aaron and Darlene had been good friends since college and comfortably cuddled on the chair as they had many times. They had never been romantically involved. They were only affectionate with one another when they were at a party like this one.

Tate, Aaron's girlfriend, sat on the couch between Gary and Jack when Aaron did his fouette. With a fuzzy head from alcohol and pot, it didn't take long before she layed down with her head in Gary's lap and her feet in Jack's lap. Gary was Darlene's current boyfriend. He had been around enough to be used to Darlene and Aaron cuddling together. He and Tate enjoyed a little friendly flirting as well.

Gary had asked Aaron if he could bring Jack to the party. Gary and Jack weren't close friends, but they worked for the same health club and socialized on occasion. Neither Aaron nor Tate had met Jack before, but they had no objection to Gary's request.

Tate was petite but busty for her size. Her long brunette hair, dark smoky eyes and porcelain-white Nordic skin gave her an exotic elfish look. She looked even smaller between these two ex-college jocks. Her little body probably featured in the wet dreams of many guys who saw her. At work, she wore slacks with colorful dental uniform tops depicting teddy bears or smiling cartoon molars, but nothing hid the tight little package inside.

She was generally shy among people she didn't know, but opened up a little at parties. Her drink of choice was sloe gin in a tumbler with club soda and ice. She claimed it made her horny. Pot definitely made her horny. When she was stoned she craved touch, but she got so mellow she generally didn't reciprocate. After many frustrating evenings in their early days together, Aaron preferred her sober where the promise of her beautiful little body and inventive mind contributed to memorable sex. When she was stoned, he didn't bother her for sex. He was content to massage and pet her as if she were a favorite cat stretching and purring next to him.

*-*-*

Darlene and Aaron contentedly stroked one another while they talked quietly. Occasionally they glanced over at the other three on the couch. Gary massaged Tate's temples, shoulders and neck while Tate's hands rested naturally on her stomach. Jack massaged her feet which she swore was better than sex. She alternately kneaded her feet on his thighs like the stoned kitten she was. Her knees were bent, but not self-consciously together. Her ankle length flowery sun dress with a halter top was sexy, but not too revealing. Just a pretty girl-next-door lounging with friends, comfortable and content.

Jack pushed the hem up a little to massage her calves, but she reflexively pulled her knees together when he did so. At best he might have an occasional glimpse of her panties. Aaron wasn't concerned about that, yet Aaron was getting anxious about Jack. He was OK with Gary because he knew him, and, of course, Darlene was right there. But he didn't know Jack at all, and Jack was there solo.

He let it go because Tate seemed comfortable and relaxed. Besides, he couldn't complain too loudly with Darlene squirming on his lap with his arms wrapped just below her ample tits, basically supporting them as she seemed to have recently lost her bra.

Tate squirmed her head further into Gary's lap to get comfortable. He reached down to adjust himself in his pants. She giggled quietly, reached up beside her ear and adjusted his cock for herself to get more comfortable. She looked up at him, they exchanged a look, and she left her hand on his cock. Before long she was absentmindedly stroking him through his pants while he stroked his fingers lightly from her upper arm, lightly down the side of her right boob to her waist and back up again.

Aaron and Darlene raised eyebrows at one another. They had noticed a change in Tate, and it was not lost on Jack either. Tate's feet, which had been kneading his thigh, were now repositioned. One was kneading his thigh. The other was clearly kneading his crotch. One of Jack's hands rested on her calf while the other seemed to be stroking the bottom side of her up-raised thigh. The hem slid upward toward her knees a fraction at a time.

Tate's knees were swaying somewhat in rhythm with Jack's stroking. Now, slightly open, now clenched tight together, not so much to restrict access as an involuntary tensioning from his touch. She moaned softly as her white satin panties were eclipsed by his dark hand.

Tate had turned her head completely toward Gary and was nibbling at the cloth of his pants while gently stroking his cock. She lifted her head slightly and quickly swept her long hair under her head and back to keep it out of her face. She rested her hand back on his cock and rested her other hand on her belly which tightened with muscle tension and her uneven breathing. She was definitely aroused. Stoned and aroused.

Mesmerized by her face in Gary's lap, Aaron almost missed when she slightly lifted her ass. Jack had both hands well up her dress and was pulling her panties off. He slid them down her legs and off her feet. Jack slyly looked over at Aaron, who avoided eye contact, but he saw Jack tuck Tate's panties into his pants pocket. The action also brought the hem of her dress completely down to her ankles, covering her exposed pussy.

"You OK?" Darlene whispered to Aaron.

"I don't know."

"You can stop it, you know."

"I know. I was hoping she would."

"I could stop it with a simple look at Gary."

"Nah. I'm OK for now, I think."

Several minutes later, without warning, Tate moaned loudly and curled herself over on her side, trying to roll off the couch. "I gotta pee. Let me up."

Gary backed off immediately. Jack began complaining. "It can wait. Don't think about it."

"No, I have to pee, dammit." and stumbled to her feet. She wobbled down the hallway to the master bedroom and its adjoining bathroom. Jack got up to follow her.

*-*-*

"Jack. Leave her alone. She said she had to go," Aaron said.

"Who the hell are you? She told me to meet her in the bedroom."

"Last I checked, this is my apartment and that's my girlfriend."

"The fuck she is. Your girlfriend was on your lap."

"That's Gary's girl. Doesn't matter. Tate said she has to pee and you're staying right there."

Aaron got right into Jack's face, and Gary hollered, "Leave her alone, Jack. It was just a little fun. Don't be an ass."

Jack shoved Aaron. He was a big guy. Bigger than Aaron had any hope of matching. But Gary was bigger and right there, getting pissed. He grabbed Jack by the arm and hurried him out of the apartment. Darlene shut the door on them, and stayed behind.

*-*-*

Aaron ran back into the bedroom. Tate was sitting on the bed crying. She took one look at him and cowered in fear. The more Aaron tried to touch her to comfort her, the more frightened she got. He ran back out grabbed Darlene, and pulled her into the bedroom. She saw Tate there, then immediately went to her, holding her in her arms.

Darlene pulled Tate up and walked her to the adjoining bathroom. "Come on, honey. Let's get you cleaned up."

The back of her sun dress was soaking wet like she'd peed herself. Aaron thought it was weird she hadn't gone in the bathroom right away, but had just sat on the bed like that.

After a shower, Darlene brought Tate back in the bedroom and told Aaron to leave them alone for awhile so she could get Tate in her nightgown and tucked into bed.

"I'll be out shortly. We can talk."

Aaron slouched back into the living room and dropped down on the couch where Jack had been. As soon as he realized where he was he shot up and went to the chair. Darlene came out about 20 minutes later.

"How is she?"

"She's in bed. She'll sleep. Leave her alone until morning."

"What happened?"

"You don't know? She didn't pee herself, Aaron."

"She looked pretty wet to me."

"It wasn't pee...she climaxed on the couch."

"Oh my god. She's never done that. That's why she's so upset with me."

"She's not upset with you. She's afraid of what you think of her."

"I should have stopped it when you said, Darlene."

"Talk to her in the morning. Let her know what you're feeling. Go easy on her. She was pretty stoned."

*-*-*

The next morning, Aaron was in the kitchen having coffee. He heard the shower and when it stopped he began preparing breakfast for the two of them. Tate came out with damp hair, wearing a robe, and sat at the table.

She wouldn't look at him. She looked down at the table. "I'm sorry, Aaron. I was kind of loaded. I don't even know exactly what happened, but I know I must of crossed a line."

"Tate, it's OK. You had too much to drink and probably too much to smoke. Shit happens."

"I'm so worried you're going to leave me, Aaron. Please don't. Can you forgive me?"

"Don't be ridiculous. There's nothing to forgive. We're fine." Aaron wondered if that last part was for her benefit or for his own. He walked over, lifted her out of the chair and hugged her. She broke down in tears.

*-*-*

Over the next few days, Aaron and Tate were a little distant from one another. Without knowing it, they were both troubled by the same thing.

Aaron was troubled that Tate had obviously climaxed with another man. Strongly enough to squirt. She never climaxed from sex with him. She once told him she had never climaxed with anyone and only mildly by herself.

Tate was also troubled that she had climaxed so strongly, and with another man. That had never happened. Not even close. She had jumped up from the couch because she was embarrassed Jack had been the first to make her cum and it was so good she had peed herself. Darlene had to explain to her about female ejaculation. Tate had never heard of such a thing. That made her climax even more disturbing to her.

*-*-*

In the two years they had been together, her lack of orgasms had always been a source of tension between them. Aaron felt inadequate, and a little selfish because he had orgasms and Tate didn't. Tate always reassured him that some women didn't, but she enjoyed sex with him just the same. It was reassuring to Aaron, but not convincing.

Several days after the party, things hadn't improved. Before the party, their frequent sex had always been adventurous and fun, despite the periodic tension over her lack of orgasms. After the incident, their sex became less frequent and a little strained, and Aaron wouldn't talk about it any more.

When they had sex, Tate tried to recall the feelings she had before her massive orgasm with Jack, hoping it would happen with Aaron. It didn't, and she felt guilty for intentionally thinking of Jack. She enjoyed the feelings she had with Aaron, but they never progressed or hinted at any kind of peak.

She determined to learn how to make it happen with Aaron. Maybe Darlene can help, she thought. Darlene obviously knew about that female ejaculation thing.

*-*-*

A week after the party, she dropped by Darlene's apartment to talk. Aaron was working late so she didn't have to get dinner ready even though it was her turn.

They sat down in Darlene's kitchen and chatted for awhile. Finally, Tate asked, "Do you...you know, get that wet? Like I did at the party."

"You mean squirt? Lord no, that's never happened to me," she laughed. "I've heard of it from girlfriends, but that's all I know."

"Any idea what I could do to make it happen again? Fuck, Darlene, I'll admit it, OK? It was the most incredible feeling I've ever had." She recounted her lack of orgasms with Aaron.

"What about with men before Aaron? Did you climax with them."

"No...god, it must be something wrong with me."

"What about when you masturbate?"

"Darleeeene...OK, yes, a little, but nothing like the one with Jack. Aaron is really spooked by this, I can tell. I'm spooked by it. I let another man touch me and practically exploded in front of him. What am I going to do, Darlene? I'm afraid I'm going to lose him."

"No idea, Tate. But don't worry. We'll think of something. Maybe Kegel exercises. Do you do those?"

"I know I should go to the gym more, but I don't."

"Honey, you don't need to go to the gym for Kegels," she laughed. "You can do them almost anywhere. You could do them in church."

"I go to church less than I go to the gym...like never."

Darlene explained how to do them. "Even if they don't do what you're looking for, they'll be good for you, especially as you get older. For one thing, you won't pee as much when you laugh. It might feel better for Aaron too. Funny thing is, Aaron is in such good shape, he might be doing Kegels himself."

"Men do them?"

"Sure, the smart ones anyway. They use basically those same muscles to ejaculate and to keep from peeing when they laugh. Though I don't think that's much of a problem until they get really old, like 50 or something."

*-*-*

Tate practiced Kegels that same night. From then on she did them every morning and again in the evening. She couldn't do very many at first, but eventually she could do as many as she wanted non-stop.

She realized if those muscles were out of shape, that was true of the rest of her. She tried doing arm exercises with food cans from the cupboard as weights. Her arms quickly felt like rubber. She tried doing girl push-ups and couldn't finish the second one. Time for action, she thought.

Tate had never spent a lot of time in the gym. Her youth and genes seemed to compensate just fine. But now she was worried. If she couldn't figure a way to climax with Aaron like she did with Jack, her relationship was going to get worse.

Aaron had given her a membership for her birthday at the gym next to their apartment complex. Aaron was in top condition from running, swimming and his stupid ballet practice so he wouldn't go to the gym with her. She didn't like going alone so she rarely went at all.

*-*-*

The next day when Tate got off work, she dug out her gym bag sniffing inside it to make sure there wasn't anything gross in there. Since the gym was next door, she dressed in her workout clothes for the walk over, and stuffed street clothes in the gym bag for the walk back.

It had been awhile so she had to pay to get her membership current, then headed for the treadmills to warm up. After running a couple of easy miles, she was feeling pretty good, but was sure her IQ had dropped 10 points from watching Fox News on the treadmill TV. As she stepped off the treadmill to wipe it down, there was Jack.

"Well, look who's here. Hi, Tate."

"What are you doing here? Jack, right?"

"Yea, you remembered! Anyway, I work here. Lucky for you."

"I thought you worked with Gary."

"We were both at The City Gym downtown, but they transferred me here. I'm surprised I never saw you here before or did you just join 'cuz I'm here."

"Don't flatter yourself, Jack."

"I'm on a break. Let me buy you a drink at the juice bar."

*-*-*

Against her better judgment, she followed him to the bar. They found a table and ordered.

"You could be doing a lot better than that pencilneck you're with."

"Leave him out of it. I could do a lot better than you, but I'm not interested." She looked over at a guy coming into the juice bar, flashed him a million dollar smile, blinked her eyes at him, and watched him trip over his own feet. Then she looked over at Jack.

"OK, OK, point made. But I have one big thing in my favor."

"What's that, Jack?"

"A track record. You already know I can do it for you."

Tate blushed and looked away. She couldn't deny that after the party.

"I had a girlfriend who was a squirter. Big turn on for me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I recognized it when I felt it at the party, Tate. I want more. So do you. We just have to figure a way to make it happen."

Tate glared at him.

"But not now, Tate. I gotta get back to work. See you tomorrow, right?"

Tate was furious and blushing beet red. She was angry at what he had said to her. She was even angrier that he might be right.

When Aaron got home later that evening, she told him about going to the gym again. "I did two miles without stopping," she said proudly.

He was happy, and suggested maybe they could start running together again. "Small steps," she warned. "Let me get a little tone back and we'll talk."

She didn't mention running into Jack there. Given Aaron's reaction to Jack at the party, she figured it wouldn't be good to have him worry. Her dental office was closed the next day as it was every Wednesday, so then she could get going on this gym thing.

*-*-*

Wednesday morning after Aaron went to work, Tate jumped in the shower. No sooner did she have the water adjusted, than the phone rang. Or did it? She could never tell if it was the shower or the phone ringing faintly. She stepped out of the shower, thought she heard one ring, then silence. Whatever, she thought, and dried herself off. There was the ringing again. This time it was definitely real. She wrapped the towel around her and picked up the bedroom extension.

"Hi, Tate. It's me, Jack."

"Jack! How did you get this number?"

"And hello to you too. Anyway, I copied it off your wall phone when I was at the party getting a beer in the kitchen. Smart, huh?"

"Yea, you're a regular Einstein. What do you want? I have to get dressed."

"Oh...does that mean you aren't dressed now? What have you been doing, my sweet."

"I'm not your sweet and what I'm wearing is none of your business."

"If it isn't my business, why did you tell me you're naked?"

"Dammit. I didn't say I'm naked."

"But you haven't said you aren't. I need to check this out for myself."

"In your dreams. What do you want, Jack?"

"You know what I want, but I'll settle for lunch. How about I pick up some Chinese next door and come over there for lunch? No funny business. Just a friendly lunch."

"That's not a good idea. And how did you know I'd be here?"

"I...uhh...didn't think about that. I figured you didn't work, so I guess I got lucky. Anyway, you haven't said no so I'll be there at 1. Should I bring enough for Aaron or is he at work?"

"You're exasperating, Jack. Aaron is in L.A. today. He won't be back until late."

"Well, since we're only having lunch, I guess I'll miss him this time around. See you at 1."

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers
12