Getting Tate Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Does he or doesn't he?
5.6k words
14.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers

Something went wrong trying to teach Aaron about her g-spot. She knew she understood it from having made Darlene squirt for the first time in her life, but couldn't figure out how to teach Aaron. Actually, she could do without the squirting part. That would be a real pain in the ass if it happened often. Laundromat expenses alone would put a serious dent in their monthly budget. But the orgasm itself was worth going for.

Jack told her there were no guarantees that Aaron could figure it out. "Jack! Shit! I'm going to have to go back to him and see if he has any more ideas about getting Aaron on board."

Next Wednesday, her regular day off, she grabbed her gym bag and headed to the gym next door. This is going to be hard, she thought. That bastard is going to gloat all over me.

Tate signed in at the gym and headed for the treadmill as she did last time. Right on cue, when the machine signaled her two miles, there was Jack.

She jumped off the treadmill and Jack helped her wipe it down.

"Buy you a drink?" Jack said smiling.

*-*-*

Tate followed Jack into the juice bar. "Ahh, our table is free. This is like our second date, isn't it?"

"There was no first date, no second date, and damn sure no future date."

"Now, now. I think you came here for help so be nice."

Once again he had the power to make her unreasonably furious, because, once again he was unreasonably right.

"Look, Jack...oh this is hard...I know you said Aaron may not be able to do what I want, but I'm a little desperate here. I need you to help me out."

"I told you last week. I'll do it for you any time you want."

"No, not that! I mean I need you to help me teach Aaron what to do."

"I could if he had a pussy. With that ballet shit he acts like one, but he doesn't have one."

"Forget it. I'm leaving."

"Alright, alright. Sorry. I promise no more pencilneck jokes. OK? What can I do?"

"Lunch today. Same time, same place. Get something vegetarian this time. We'll talk it over and see what I'm missing."

"Fair enough."

"And this time, go around to the back door. Remember where the smoking area is behind the apartment? I'll leave it open. Just come on in. I'll be in the kitchen."

"Sounds exciting. Intrigue and all that shit."

"Don't get too excited, Jack. This is lunch and talk. OK?"

"Sure. What else would it be?"

As a parting shot, Tate gave the young waitress a standard 1000 watt smile and blinked. When the girl almost dropped her tray, Tate gave Jack a little smirk.

"Show off," he said and smiled as she left. Jack was happy to see Tate again. He liked that she needed his help and couldn't help wondering how solid her relationship with Aaron was. He enjoyed being with her more than he had realized. The little g-spot sessions were gravy.

*-*-*

Tate went home and showered after her modest two mile workout. She straightened up the living room and the kitchen in preparation for Jack's visit. She was about to do the same in the bedroom when she caught herself. "Like that's going to happen." Then she unlocked the outside back door.

Promptly at 1 pm Jack entered through the back. He closed the door and locked it. Tate was sitting in the kitchen as expected.

"Hi, Jack. Mmmm. I guess that wouldn't be a good greeting at the airport, would it?"

"Very funny. Jack isn't my real name anyway."

"Really. Sounds all intrigue and shit."

"You're a real card today, Tate. My real name is Jonathan. That's what my mom named me and still calls me. The rest of my family calls me Jon."

"Sorry, I didn't know. What should I call you?"

"Lover will do."

"That sounds like Jack talking, not Jon, and that's not going to happen."

"I know. OK, I'm sorry."

"I'm going to keep calling you Jack for awhile. Jon would be too confusing with everyone else we know calling you Jack."

"Fine. I like you...as a friend. I just wanted you to know."

"Let's keep it that way, OK? So where did the name Jack come from."

"College. I got teased about the name Jonathan the whole time I was in high school. Some older guys said it was a fag name, and the idea stuck."

"Seriously? I never heard of that. A little ironic after your faggot comments about ballet, wouldn't you say?"

"You're right. I deserve that. Obviously, it doesn't take much to set off a bunch of guys. Once they lock on, they don't let go."

Jack told her when he went to college, with all new people, he changed his name to Jack hoping that would be the end of it. Between sports and bulking up, it never came up again. And that's the way it's been since.

"Wow, kids can be brutal. That doesn't explain all the faggot jokes at Aaron's expense."

"I said I'm sorry. Really. I sort of overcompensated when I became Jack. I've been working on it, but I have lapses when I'm nervous or with people I don't know. Weird. I'm trying, Tate."

"Gee, there might be a decent guy lurking in that macho bullshit shell you built."

"Fuck you."

"Or not," They both laughed.

She glanced over at him when he wasn't looking and had an urge to give him a hug. She shuddered. Watch it, bitch. You're in over your head enough with the g-spot workouts, she thought.

"I need to get serious, Jack. I'm in trouble."

"Aaron found out about us?"

"No, nothing like that. Hey...there is no 'us'. Remember that. Anyway, I tried to show him what to do last night. He didn't get it. He couldn't feel my g-spot. But I tried it myself and it's definitely not that difficult to find. What can I do, Jack?"

Jack led Tate over to the couch. They sat down side by side. He leaned in for a kiss. "No, Jack. Stop it. We're not doing that, ever. Just show me one more time."

Jack turned in toward Tate, reached down and pulled off her panties. He thought about keeping them, but stuffed them between the cushions. He gently stroked her legs, and Tate leaned back against the couch, scooting her ass closer to the edge. She spread her legs practically begging him to enter her and work his magic. He obliged, working two fingers into her perfect little dripping pussy. Jack established a rhythmic in and out until she pushed back against his fingers, then he slowed down his fingering to level her off.

She zoned out and let her right hand fall naturally into his lap. Without thinking, she was stroking his cock through his polyester gym shorts. He kneeled with one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor. He pulled down his gym shorts. His cock stuck straight out, and Jack moved it closer to her face. Tate continued to stroke it, her head back and her eyes closed.

Jack resumed stroking in and out of her pussy, and Tate began to lightly shake. Jack intensified his strokes until he was rubbing her g-spot, and within seconds she cummed hard against his hand.

"Do it again, Jack. More."

"You need to pay me a little attention first."

"Put your fingers back in. Please, Jack."

"I told you what you need to do."

Tate realizing for the first time that she was holding his cock, began working on it hard and fast.

"In your mouth, Tate."

"No, Jack, just do me."

"Now, Tate, or we're done here." She pulled him into her mouth and continued to stroke him until he came. She swallowed all she could then fell back on the couch and whined, "Please, Jack."

Jack inserted his fingers and within minutes her orgasm left her almost unconscious. She choked on the remaining semen in her mouth as it tricked down her throat, and woke with a start.

"Oh my god. Jack. How do you do that?"

"There's more."

He laid her down flat on the couch and got between her legs. She opened her eyes wondering what was going on, and saw him lining up his big cock with her pussy. "Jack. No. You can't fuck me. You can't. Anything you want, but not that. That's only for Aaron. Don't. Jonathan!" she screamed.

He straightened up with a start when she used his real name. He looked down at her searching her face. She looked at him frightened. He got off the couch and stood next to her.

"Tate...uhh...sorry. I need to get back to work. I'm really sorry."

He grabbed his clothes, dressed and ran out the back door.

*-*-*

A week later, Tate had heard nothing from Jack. She felt horrible about what she had done the last time, so she didn't want to talk to him anyway. She tried to justify her lunches with Jack as something for Aaron and a way to heal their relationship. But last Wednesday had nothing to do with helping Aaron. It had everything to do with her getting off with Jack. She didn't plan it, but there was no denying she was into it, and had learned nothing new.

Wednesday again, Tate had the day off. She packed her gym bag, then wandered over to the gym. She needed to make sure Jack knew there was nothing between them and there never would be anything between them. They had to make a clean break with no expectations. If Aaron couldn't figure out how to get her off, so be it, there would be no more "lessons" from Jack.

While signing in, she saw Gary which puzzled her.

"Hi, Gary. I thought you were at a different gym."

"Hey, Tate. Yea, I was. Jack traded with me this weekend. It's permanent. He did it so I could be closer to Darlene."

"Really? What's the catch?"

"No catch. I know, Tate, he can be a real dick, but sometimes he's a decent guy. I guess I'll be seeing more of you and Aaron too. Pretty cool, huh?"

"Yea, that'll be great," wondering if she would be with Aaron much longer at the rate things were going.

"Hey, I'll let you get to your workout. Nice seeing you, Tate. Gotta get back to work and not get distracted by all you fit little women everywhere."

*-*-*

Tate finished her workout and went home. Darlene arrived home at the same time and invited her over for coffee. She promised to come over after her shower.

"Knock, knock."

"Come on in, Tate."

Tate plunked herself down at the table and Darlene brought two cups of coffee.

"I saw Gary at the gym today. What's with that?"

"It was the weirdest thing. Jack told Gary he wanted to trade so Gary could spend more time with me. Can you believe that? And he wants to be called Jon now."

"Pretty weird. The guys losing it, I think."

"So, you...you never told me about Aaron and the g-spot thing."

"Well, not much to tell. Aaron is clueless when it comes to g-spots. Hopeless. But get this, he not only knew what they were, he knew the name of the guy who invented it or whatever."

"Really? He knew his name?"

"Yea. Fogelberg or...I don't know, some berg guy. Ask Aaron. He'll tell you all about it. He might even be able to find yours. He can't seem to find mine."

"Aw, honey. I'm sorry. But I don't really need Aaron for that. I don't even need you for that anymore. Gary took to it like he'd done it before. Mmmm...hey, what if he has done it before, and is just playing dumb?"

"Ha ha. Don't worry about it. I'm not. I love Aaron more than life. He's so good to me in so many ways, that I just need a serious attitude adjustment to remind me what's important and what isn't."

"I'm glad, honey. He's a good man. I've known him for a long time and he's one of the best."

"How come you guys never hit it off romantically if that's OK to ask?"

"Want to know the truth? Remember Aaron said we were in ballet class together in college."

"I remember you admitted checking out his package in tights."

"You definitely know what I'm talking about, girl. Anyway, we hit it off right away, and became good friends. But, oh god, don't ever tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"I thought he was gay."

"No way."

"Way. I must have put out a vibe about it from the beginning because he never hit on me or asked me out. We just got closer and closer as friends. I used to tell him things I probably wouldn't tell you. There was one other thing too."

"Uh oh. What?"

"He was a much better ballet dancer than me."

"You probably looked better in tights, though."

"I'm not so sure. Lordy, that man rocked a pair of tights."

*-*-*

Tate decided that night would be her last attempt to teach Aaron where her g-spot was and what to do with it. If he didn't catch on, she would accept it and go back to the way things were before Jack came along. She decided she wouldn't put pressure on him by asking him to try again. She would try to naturally lead into it somehow and let him figure it out.

When she got home, Aaron was sitting at the kitchen table with his hand in an ice bucket.

"You OK? What happened?" Tate lifted his hand out of the bucket and examined it. It looked swollen, but no cuts or anything like that.

"Some asshole in a car cut me off in the bike lane and I fell. I sprained my hand or something, but the gloves protected my skin. I'll be OK."

"You sure. Nothing broken?"

"No, no. I can move everything just fine. I'm going to be lost for awhile. I do everything with my left hand."

Tate flashed on accidentally seeing Aaron masturbating once. "You're right, you do. Hey, wait. You play your guitar right handed."

"True. I learned that way so I wouldn't have to hold it backwards from what my teacher was doing."

By the time they finished dinner, Aaron said his hand was feeling pretty good.

"Good. How about we go to bed a little early tonight. I promise I won't make you play the guitar, but you can play with anything else you find in there."

*-*-*

They cleaned up the dishes and retired to the bedroom. Tate felt some anxiety, but she reminded herself "whatever happens happens" and she'd accept it. She'd help move things along if possible, but this was not going to be another frustrating experience for either of them.

Aaron was a little hesitant and didn't seem to have his usual confidence. Tate hoped their last attempt didn't leave any lasting insecurities for him. But soon enough, they were enjoying their favorite foreplay with Tate doing her best to keep it light. She was probably overdoing the little giggles, but they always seemed to spur Aaron on.

Aaron went down on her, one of his favorite things to do, though it wasn't one of Tate's favorites. He gently probed her opening with his fingers and grazed over her clit with his callused thumb—that definitely was one of Tate's favorites.

"Oww...sorry, babe. My hand hurts." Aaron repositioned himself to use his right hand. He'd never done it that way since he was naturally left handed, but the new position felt interesting and different.

Tate enjoyed the new sensation, but couldn't help recalling the incredible feelings Jack would have generated by now. Aaron pushed two fingers in with his palm up, pushed harder still.

Tate yelped. She felt an electric shock from Aaron's fingers as he found her g-spot. "Oh god, Aaron. Right there, right there."

"Oh my god, I think I feel something," said Aaron. "I feel it. I really feel it."

He homed in on the spot, and was grinning almost maniacally as he watched Tate losing control. Her orgasm hit her like a semi truck. Aaron was in so close and had been concentrating so hard, he got the full force of her squirt in the face. He sputtered, but kept going.

"Aaron! Aaron. Stop. Please stop," she screamed while trying to pull his hand away. "Too sensitive. Hold off, hold off." Aaron did as instructed, then Tate said, "OK, go, go." Tate lost it again, with Aaron totally in control. Again she pushed his hand away and he understood. "Put it in, again." He did so and brought her to another crashing orgasm. "No more, no more, Aaron. Oh my god. What happened?"

"It was hurting my hand so I used my other hand."

"So? I don't get it."

"Look," Aaron held up his left hand. "My fingertips. Twelve years of calluses from fretting guitar strings. I couldn't feel anything that delicate. My right hand is smoother. Not so many calluses. More feeling. It made all the difference."

"Jesus. No shit! God, Aaron. Thank you for being so patient with me. I've wanted this for you for so long."

"Just for me?"

"I never knew what I was missing before so it didn't really bother me all that much."

*-*-*

No good deed goes unpunished.

The next evening, Aaron visited Darlene.

"You look like someone stole your puppy."

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

"Just between us. Nobody else."

"Aaron, of course."

"There've been some strange things going on at our place since that party."

"Like what?"

"Tuesday night I vacuumed. It was my week."

"Wow, that IS strange!" One look at Aaron and she said, "Sorry. Go on."

"I pulled the couch cushions off to vacuum underneath and collect any loose change.

"How thrifty of you."

"Darlene, I'm hurting here and you're making jokes."

"OK, sorry. I joke when I'm nervous. Sorry. I won't interrupt again."

"That was Tuesday. Wednesday night, I noticed I had reversed one of the cushions, you know, with the zipper out instead of towards the back."

"I get the picture, Aaron, but I'm not getting the point."

"There was a pair of Tate's panties between the cushions. They weren't there the night before when I vacuumed."

"Tate was off work yesterday. It was Wednesday, right? Sometimes people are known to get turned on at home and, you know, take care of things."

"Maybe, the crotch was still damp. But there was something else."

"What? I'm not getting this."

"Eighty-five cents in change. That wasn't there the night before either."

"What are you saying, Aaron?

"I don't know. I keep asking myself, where did that change come from. Not from me. I never sit on the couch. Not from Tate. She never puts anything in her pants pockets, and if she did they're too fucking tight for anything to fall back out. So where did that change come from?"

"You tell me."

"Somebody was there in the apartment yesterday other than just Tate."

"That's all you have?"

"No, there's more. I put out a clean dish towel in the kitchen Tuesday night. Yesterday it smelled like Axe cologne. You could smell that shit on Jack at the party from outside. You tell me that's normal."

"You think she's doing something with Jack? She loathes him. I don't know what you're thinking, Aaron, but you're wrong. She loves you."

"I still need to know the answers to those questions."

"Have you asked Tate?"

"No, I thought I'd bounce it off you first, but I will." Aaron got up to leave.

"By the way, I'm a little embarrassed talking about it, but thanks for teaching Tate about that g-spot thing you and Gary figured out. Tate showed me last night and...wow. We owe you."

Darlene pulled Aaron into a hug.

"Bye, Darlene. Thanks for listening anyway."

"Aaron, be careful...don't jump to any conclusions. She loves you. Let her explain."

*-*-*

After dinner, Aaron says, "I want to talk about last night."

"Oh my god, Aaron. I was wet all day thinking about it. Maybe we could do it again tonight?"

"Yea, well I have some questions. Like, where did you learn all this all of a sudden?"

"I told you, Darlene and Gary figured it out. She tells me everything."

"Yea, well, she tells me everything too, and what she doesn't tell me I can read in her face. Like when I thanked her for telling you about her and Gary finding her g-spot."

Tate looked away. Aaron continued. "She didn't tell me anything, but I could see she didn't know what I was talking about."

"There's more, Tate. Somebody was in the apartment yesterday and I have a good idea who."

"Aaron...please." Tears puddled in Tate's eyes about to overflow.

Aaron told her about finding her panties and 85 cents in change under the couch cushions. "You or someone else took off your wet panties and stuffed them between the cushions. That same person lost 85 cents in change from their pocket right next to the panties. Who could that have been, Tate?"

Tate sobbing unable to even conceive of a lie, plausible or not.

"There's more, Tate." She looked up at him unable to imagine more. "There was a damp dish towel next to the sink. Let me give you a little hint about who left it there. Someone who wears Axe, Tate? Who do we know does that?"

rjordan
rjordan
111 Followers
12