Getting The Contract

Story Info
Young wife helps husband to win his advertising contracts.
1.9k words
4.23
141.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen Roche was a sexy woman, thin, tall, dark brown hair to her waist, large breasts and a small waist. The 28 year old had been married for three years to her loving husband John. John was 32, an advertising executive with a large portfolio and a high sex drive. That Wednesday afternoon was the same as any other. At 4:00pm Karen stripped naked and washed her firm body in the shower making sure to shave her bush completely clean, the way John liked it. When she finished in the shower she dried herself off and went through her lingerie drawer. She selected her black stockings and matching suspender belt and chose a pair of black patent high heels to wear. She pulled the stockings up her legs and thought about married life.

Since the first day of their marriage John had told her that every time he came home from work he wanted to find her kneeling in the hallway with her hands on her knees, dressed in stockings, suspenders and high heels with nothing else on. When he came home each day he wanted her to unzip his trousers in the hallway, pull out his cock and blow him until he came. Then she was to have dinner with him and go upstairs to wait for more sex. At first Karen thought he was a pervert but when she learned how good he was with his cock and how much she enjoyed cocksucking she readily complied until it became her daily routine.

She stood up, looked in the mirror and liked what she saw. Karen walked downstairs, into the kitchen and prepared a light salad for dinner. She had plenty of salad ingredients available because John liked to have salads and cold meats during the hot summer afternoons. She glanced at the kitchen clock, it was five minutes to five o' clock. She placed the dinners on the table in the dining room and proceeded to the hallway where she knelt and waited for the key to turn in the door. She could feel the excitement building in her stomach and the anticipation was already making her pussy wet. The key turned in the door and Karen saw John enter the hallway. She scooted forward on her hands and knees and unzipped him in a flash. Her mouth sucked greedily on his cock and she waited for him to get hard. That was when she noticed that John had company. She froze momentarily suddenly remembering what John had said to her that morning before he left for work. 'No blowjob this afternoon hon, I'm bringing some clients home for dinner'.

John looked down at his pretty wifes' face buried in his crotch. He didn't know what to do or say. Both of his clients were standing either side of him with their mouths open. John was about to speak when he saw one of the clients, Raymond, unzip his trousers and pull his cock out.

'Wow, John, You guys even hire whores to entertain your clients? I wish I worked in advertising!' said Raymond while stroking his hard on in front of Karen.

John noticed that the other client, Steve, had also pulled out his cock and was stroking it. 'Come on darling, we're his clients, suck some of our meat. Just because he's paying don't mean that you can't give us some action'.

Karen looked up at John with a look of horror on her face. They thought she was a whore, paid to fuck them to get a contract for the company. She looked into Johns' eyes looking for a signal of some sort. John said nothing, looked away and pulled his cock out of her mouth and zipped it back into his trousers. He was leaving her on her own here. She couldn't believe it, he would rather let them think that she was some sort of cheap whore than his beautiful young wife that had saved her virginity for him.

Karen was angry and upset and afterwards she remembered that the anger and shame had made her do what she did next. She reached her small hands up to grab both of the cocks presented to her and began to stroke them in front of her husband. She could see John looking on in disbelief. She smiled at him, looked him right in the eye and wrapped her lips around the head of Rays' penis, sucking on it slowly all the time looking at John. She felt her pussy begin to drip on the carpet and dropped one hand to her crotch so that she could play with herself in front of them all.

'I hope you like the dinner I prepared as much as I like your cock stranger' she said smiling still. Raymond then introduced himself and Steve and that was when Karen introduced herself to them as Johns' wife. The guys looked stunned and worried momentarily until Karen reassured them.

'It's okay boys, I suck his meat every day when he comes home, this was an accident but it's nice to taste new meat for a change' she said with confidence that seemed to renew their interest.

'I'll just knock up a new salad and then you can have me for dessert' she said happily as she looked John in the eyes.

Karen turned on her heels and allowed the men to watch her naked ass sway as she walked up the hallway and into the kitchen. The guys turned to John and looked at his helpless expression. Ray spoke first.

'Wow man, she has a hot body, don't feel too bad, at least you know what's going on. When my ex-wife walked out on me I never saw it coming'

'Yeah, he's right, I mean you know who we are, you'll have the contract and you'll never have to see us again. Simple'.

John ignored them and sat in stony silence eating his meal as the men ogled Karens' tits while she ate her salad and they ate theirs. As soon as they were finished Karen cleared the table and jumped onto all fours on the table, right in front of John so she could look him in the eyes.

'Ray, my legs are spread and I want your tongue in my pussy, lick me out until I come' she said huskily.

Ray didn't need to be told twice and buried his head between her ass cheeks so he could lick her pussy. Karen panted and moaned her way through it all grabbing her tits and playing with them, allowing Steve to suck her nipples while John watched helplessly as his wife made a total slut of herself right in front of his face.

Karen began to shudder violently as Rays' tongue brought her to her first orgasm. She bowed her head and let her whole body tremble as the orgasm took hold. John could not contain himself any longer and grabbed her by her long hair and lifted her hair. She smiled when she saw his rock hard cock in front of her face.

'You want me to suck it lover?'

'You want to come in my mouth and watch me swallow? You want to fuck me and come on my tits?' she jeered.

John could take no more and grabbed hold of his wifes' tits, pulling her towards him. He slapped her left breast with his open palm and watched it jump violently. Looking into his wifes' eyes he could see how hot she was for him. He climbed onto the table and pushed her ass cheeks apart before sinking his thumb into her rectum. She moaned loudly.

'Oh man, she takes it in the ass!' Steve yelled.

'I gotta get me some of that ass!' shouted Ray.

'Me first guys. You guys can have the sluts ass later, in the meantime why don't we see what my wife looks like with cock in all her holes?' said John, pulling Karens' long dark hair tightly in his hands.

Both mens' erections seemed to double in size at the sight of Karen thrusting back and forth on Johns' thumb. Ray was the first to move, sliding his body under Karen and staring at her beautiful tits. He fondled her breasts with one hand and entered her pussy using his other hand to guide himself in. Karen could feel his prick enter her. His cock was short but thick and she could feel her pussy stretch to accept him. John pulled his thumb from her ass and she bowed her head knowing what was coming next. Her body heaved and shuddered at the thought of having two men fuck her at once, never mind the third that would soon fuck her face and come in her mouth.

John positioned the head of his long cock at his wifes' puckered anus. He savoured the sight and allowed saliva to drool from his mouth, down the crack of her ass and onto her asshole. He used the saliva to lubricate his entrance, pushing slowly but firmly past her sphincter and into her rectum. He was surprised that he could feel Rays cock thrusting in and out of his wifes' pussy through the thin layer of flesh separating her pussy and ass. He would later admit that it made the whole sensation even better. Karen moaned softly and breathed deeply as she felt her husbands cock filling her insides. She could feel both cocks now. They made her feel incredible full and as she screamed when they both thrust at once, her mouth opened and Steve took the opportunity to silence her by filling it with his cock.

The three men began slowly, alternating their thrusts and trying to be gentle with her but as each man came closer to climax they abandoned all pretences and used the slut they were fucking as hard as they could. Steve smashed his pelvis against Karens' chin again and again, the sweat pumping from him as Karen lashed her tongue around the head of his cock and even deep-throated him. Ray and John pumped her body continuously until she felt Ray stop. She tightened and squeezed her vaginal muscles knowing that he was coming and she milked every drop of come into her pussy. Steve was next emptying his load down her throat until he was spent. He fell back and watched as John thrust hard one last time burying his cock deep into his wifes' ass and emptying his balls into her rectum. Finally all the men pulled out and stood back from Karens' body as she lay on the table breathing heavily with a smile on her face, recovering from the assault.

She finally lifted her hair and looked at the men who had just abused her body. They were exhausted as was she but she got up walked to the fridge, opened it and pulled out bottles of beer for all of them. They sat there for the rest of the evening drinking beer and eating snacks while naked Karen administered blowjobs and handjobs to anyone that looked like they would like one. When they finally left John and Karen got ready for bed and before lights out John had this to say.

'Honey, I'm bringing some clients home for dinner tomorrow, so I want you on your knees and ready to perform'.

Karen smiled, kissed her husband goodnight and said 'I love you darling and I'll get you every contract you want, whatever it takes'.