Getting the GED Ch. 02

Story Info
A story of BD/SM with a major twist.
2.6k words
4.41
14.7k
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turo69
turo69
6 Followers

Please, in order to have this story make any sense, read Part 1 first, otherwise happy confusion.

Maybe it was all due to my frame of reference. Hookers and massage girls don't really give you a deep insight to be able to form specifics. I know I shouldn't generalize, but at least some Asian girls could be pretty submissive for the right price. Except for a few trips south of the border, my Latina experiences were pretty few and far between. I can remember one girl who tried to be a real rob in the middle of the deed, but a well placed hand and leg convinced her otherwise. I don't think I gave her any bruises but I didn't stick around to discuss matters with her manager. She got what she deserved and didn't cry too much about it. No screaming or shouting so I didn't even have to gag the cunt.

I was turned on by Rosa and wanted to hop her bones right then but decided to play along with her and make my moves Sunday morning. On Thursday night, 48 hours seemed like forever. Rosa gathered her belongings and I checked out her ass as she headed out the door. Great hips, but I hadn't noticed her helmet before. That would be a great view, legs straddling a hog with her skirt hiked up to her panties. Down boy, wait til Sunday, remember good things come to those that wait.

Well I could now go home and service my neighbor, jerk off or go out and get something strange. Choices, choices, choices, what to do? I got out my cellphone and made a quick call to Tim over at the Kit Kat. He answered on the third ring and told me that he would call me back in a bit.

I headed home figuring that I'd await his call and then give Nancy a call for a quickie good night relaxer. I was barely in the door when my phone rang. Tim, not quite out of breath but sounding a bit winded, was on the line. It seems like some kid with a phony ID was making some unwelcome advances to a lapdancer. She was trying to maximize her tip and he was trying to plunder her snatch without proper compensation. If only he'd played it slow, he'd be balls deep by now rather than nursing a fat lip and torn pants from being physically bounced from the club. The joys of management. I quickly got to the purpose of my call, what could he tell me about my new friend, Maria-Rosa. The name didn't ring a bell but with as much of a description as I could provide, his memory was quickly refreshed. He was in on her initial hire. She had been recommended by a fellow dancer and he was duly impressed with both her personality and assets, but since he seldom worked weekends couldn't fill many blanks. Her club name was Elvira and word around the club staff was that she was a teaser rather than a pleaser and no one had gotten into her panties. She didn't cause any problems and kept mostly to herself. Not much help but at least it confirmed my suspicions that it would take more than a quick grab to get her going. Tim mentioned some new talent that was in high demand for private sessions. I thanked him and told him I'd see him in a week or so. Note to self, bring his favorite single-malt on my next visit.

I called Nancy on her cell and got her voicemail. Shit, striking out all over. Time for a quick whack and off to sleep. Friday morning I checked my voicemail and heard from Nancy. She sounded truly sorry to have missed my call but was across town nursing her mom after a nasty fall. She whispered how she was really in the mood for a hard spanking and wanted to feel my cock unload up her ass. She thought she'd be back home on Tuesday morning and hoped I could abuse her real good then. Damn, she's just about the closest thing I've ever had to a steady girl. She can dish it out as well as take as much as I can give. Maybe because she is unavailable that this makes her seem more desirable.

This only got me hornier. I wanted some action now so I headed out the door to my favorite massage parlor. I really didn't have a special girl there as there was a pretty high turnover but I always found a willing receptacle for my swimmers. The owner had a good eye for young and willing girls. A nice table shower, a well place tip and I got a skin on skin massage with a nice slow bare blowjob. She didn't swallow and wanted me to shoot it all over her. I gave her tits a good drenching. Using her boobs, she smeared my cum all over my body and we finished off with a nice mutual shower. I had to pee and started to head out when she grabbed my cock and aimed it towards the drain. As I started to let it flow she pointed my cock up and showered herself with my piss. That got me hard again so she turned around and let me give her ass a dry hump. Not a bad start to my Friday.

I grabbed a bite on the way back to my house to plan my alleged study session for Sunday morning. I figured I'd get to the club around 2 am and watch "Elvira" from the back of the house. This would give me some insight as to her M.O. and give me the first chance to see her body. I figured after her shift we'd head back to my place to study without any interruptions from a roommate or whatever her living arrangements were. I'd give her my address and follow her so I didn't need to take her back to the club to drop her off later in the day. I still wasn't sure how to convince her to let me adjust her grade short of just laying it on the line. I needed to let her know it was a give and take situation with her doing the giving and me doing the taking. Hopefully I could find her buttons and make it enjoyable for her too. I didn't want it to seem too forced but whatever was needed to get the job done. No wining and dining but no wham, bam, thank you ma'am either. Well maybe a little vino to loosen things up. I had a notion that maybe I could make this into something other than a once around the block if I played my cards right and if she was any good.

I keep a great stock of toys at home, both sexual and for bondage and discipline, as the situation warrants. I guess the old Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared" was my creed too. Sticks and stones my hurt my bones but whips and chains excite me. I never really played the sub part much. A couple of hot switch situations with me starting out giving, a brief switch in the middle consisting mostly of a light spanking and then back to being my usual top self were the extent of being submissive on my part. A few of the girls I've met over the years that wanted more give and take found themselves on the taking end more often than not. I know some Doms like to switch to keep themselves grounded but I don't think I need that very often. Good subs are hard to find, train and keep. The longest I've managed was almost a year, but by then she was getting too clingy and expected too much. WTF would give a slave the idea that she had a choice in the matter? I don't remember any vote being take on this matter.

Why can't my town have a rental dungeon with a good selection of willing sluts to be on the receiving end of my whims? I know from some of my travels that this arrangement is available in some of the larger West Coast cities. Most of these girls don't mix pleasure with their submission. I've had them tell me that it would make them more like a whore, so what. If I want a good fuck after abusing their bod, then they should be willing to accommodate all my wishes. To me it's just bullshit that I can get one or the other, just not at the same time. Someone could make a lot of money by providing both for those of us that want more from a session than just giving a hot spanking, titty torture, some nasty bondage and exorcising my demons. I've tied up more than my share with a tight rope including between their legs making them sopping wet and then had to find another slut to finish the deed.

I took it easy the rest of the day Friday. I have a special cleaning service on Saturday mornings. I found this arrangement quite by accident when my washing machine went on the fritz and had to head to a laundromat in my area. On the community billboard was a sheet with tear-off numbers for an independent housekeeper. What caught my eye was that she described herself and energetic and attractive. Why attractive if all she was offering was a cleaning service? This prompted a call from me to investigate further. While discussing her service, keeping it real general, she did mention that her rates were $20 per hour and up. Well this horndog understood her message loud and clear. I asked what she usually wore while cleaning and she asked me what I would like. I laughingly said a French Maid outfit and she said that was on the menu but not at the $20 level. That was all I needed to hear. Since at the time I taught Monday through Friday, I thought a Saturday late morning time would be best. Keeping my options open if it didn't pan out, I said we'd keep it open for return visits. It's been almost six months steady with a break during my vacation and she's more than kept up her end. She is an excellent cleaner as well as a visual treat. On the petite side with smallish tits and an ass that was more than a handful. I couldn't get her to tell me how old she was but my guess was probably early thirties. She dismissed my further questions telling me that it would ruin her plans; just accept that she was beyond legal age.

During her first session she bent over and rubbed her butt into my crotch. I grabbed her hips and whispered in her ear that I understood the meter was running at a higher rate and I was willing to play. Since then there were other outfits such as harem pants with a sheer top. The very best to date was a full cheerleader costume from the high school where I taught and she played the role as a wayward student trying to earn enough money for her first car. Damn that was hot. She neglected her panties that day and had me so turned on that I came twice within the hour. She kept up the dialogue calling me Mr. Tucker and asked if Mr. Tucker was interested in any of the other girls from the cheer squad. She painted a scenario of her horny chums coming over and fucking me senseless. Ah, if only it were true, but that is the fun thing with an active mind.

I took a nap Saturday late afternoon with the thought I wouldn't get much rest until late Sunday afternoon if things went according to my plans. If not, some poor bitch at the massage parlor would be in for a rough fucking.

I set my alarm for Midnight and was up on the first buzz. I showered, shaved and put on something nice to fit in at the club. I got there a bit after 2 a.m. and kept a low profile sitting towards the back row. With no sign of Rosa I accepted a few lap dances without giving in to the suggestion of the Champagne Room. At the next break the DJ asked for us to give it up for Elvira, the Latin bombshell. She slowly made her way onto the stage and, true to my expectations, was as shy as a stripper could be. Her body was smoking, nice large natural boobs, a tight waist with as hot an ass as I thought. I rejected a few girls as I concentrated on her moves onstage. Towards the end of her set a cutie plopped onto my lap without even asking me if I'd like a go. With her aggressive nature and bouncing butt, this got me going. Soon I was sliding my hands up her legs heading for her prize. She pushed me aside but kept grinding back. Asking if I liked what I saw onstage, I said yes. She said too bad, it was a no-go but she'd more than make up for it if I wanted to play. I turned her down and I could tell she was pissed. Why not she asked? Obviously I couldn't tell her the truth, so I made up an excuse that I was a bit short-funded this evening. She got up hurriedly and made her way back to the side stage door. I waited another 15 minutes but Rosa never headed out to the audience. That seemed strange as the dancers made their money from bouncing from lap to lap after their set. I chalked it up to fatigue on her part and her wanting to be rested for our study session.

I gave her another few minutes and then headed out to my car to wait for the end of her shift. Promptly at 4:15 she came out the parking lot doors and looked around for a car that matched the description I gave her. Too many beige Toyota's in the lot tonight, so I got out and signaled her over. She didn't have a helmet with her so maybe she had a car too. That would make some sense as the streets could be rough on a single girl out on a Saturday night. She walked over, smiled and thanked me for helping her. Ah, if she only knew my real intent, she wouldn't be smiling. She said her bike was in the shop and would it be okay if I drove her back home after our session. Sure I said, a bit perturbed with the change of plans but willing nonetheless.

We started off and after a few miles a motorcycle overtook us. The leather clad driver swerved in front of me and I felt that the bike was slowing down. Strange I thought, why the slowdown. The brake lights came on and I had no room to maneuver around. Without my being aware of her actions, I felt Rosa press up against me and she began rubbing my leg. Now I was torn between the biker's actions and Rosa's wandering hands. The biker stopped and as I attempted to pull around him, Rosa reached up and killed the engine. Oh shit, what was going on?

End of Part 2, look for Part 3 in a few days.

turo69
turo69
6 Followers