Getting The Grade

Story Info
A college senior turns the tables on her professor.
10.1k words
4.48
59.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
472 Followers

*****January 29th 3:00PM******

Erin left the hearing somehow knowing she was right and that everyone agreed with her, but they were also unwilling to cross that bitch Dr. Cross. They had dropped the plagiarism issue, and even made an exception to policy for her to retake the class, but it wasn't enough, she was still furious.

She had worked incredibly hard on her senior research project last semester, some of her work had been picked up by a journal, and even though it ended up not getting published she had made some strong connections in her field.

Then Erin got her final paper back and her failing grade. On page 14 of 33 she had forgotten to cite one source, one time. Dr. Cross had filed a plagiarism case with the academic affairs department and had argued at the hearing that Erin should be expelled from school.

Erin could see that not a single other member of the board agreed with Dr. Cross, including her own husband. The issue came when she refused to change the grade. The university could not compel a tenured faculty member to change any grade, so the exception to allow Erin to retake the class was made.

Erin could not believe she was going to be expected to do that amount of work over again. She had wanted to take the seminar class the Fall semester so she could enjoy her final semester with a few light electives and a lot of fun.

The class set up was a bit different than the average lecture class. For the first few weeks the class met as a group, but as students began conducting their own independent research the last six weeks were one on one meetings with the professor to go over where they stood with things.

With the hearing occurring at the start of the semester Erin had already missed a few weeks of the lecture but knew exactly what was being covered.

As she sat back in the same class she had taken last semester she couldn't pay any attention to Dr. Harris as he covered the same material over again.

Erin thought that Dr. Harris seemed like a decent guy, at least he told the students to call him Robert. It was so pompous when these PHD's demanded to be called doctor.

She spent most of the class wondering what could have possibly led him to marry that bitch Dr. Cross. She had to be 15 years older than him, and he was much better looking then she was. She wondered if they had even discussed her changing her name or if she had tried to get him to change his. That seemed like a move that bitch would try.

*****February 3rd 10:00 AM******

Robert watched Erin Waterson walk into the back of the classroom and drop into a chair. He couldn't believe he was the one that was going to have to deal with this. He had argued with his wife night after night about her grade for Erin, it was patently ridiculous what she had done. Other faculty members had come to ask him what else was going on because they couldn't believe one citation was enough for his wife to fail a very bright student. Erin was well liked across campus and the idea of expelling her was laughable.

What he didn't tell his colleagues was that her work was exceptional, and he privately wondered if his wife was jealous of her, and had been looking for a reason to claim it was not her doing it.

Whatever the case was he was not looking forward to six one on one meetings with someone he knew his wife had fucked over.

*****March 8th 10:00 AM*****

The weeks went by and Erin was enjoying her final semester but she was also not working on her research. She simply couldn't find the motivation to restart everything again. She needed to figure out some type of plan to get out of this.

As she sat in the final lecture before the weekly one on one conferences started she could barely stay awake. She was still in the clothes she had gone out in the night before since she hadn't been back to her room since passing out at her friends off campus house.

She had to be careful to keep her legs crossed as she sat on the elevated risers. Her short skirt didn't go halfway to her knees so there wasn't anything to protect her modesty if she forgot.

It wasn't a large lecture hall, but each of the three rows of tables was about two feet higher than the one in front of it. She sat in the back row and was right at Dr. Harris' eye level.

She stretched her arms above her head exposing her a few inches of her toned stomach. She couldn't help it she would fall asleep if she didn't move some.

A couple minutes later she did it again, but this time she noticed Dr. Harris sneak a little glimpse at her.

What a prick she thought, checking out the coed who is only in your class because your wife is a bitch. What a joke those two were.

As the lecture droned on through Erin started to think about it a little more. He wasn't bad looking, a little shorter than she usually liked, and a bit pudgy, but he dressed well and to be honest he was a little bit funny.

That plan she was trying to come up with started to take shape in her mind, maybe there was a shortcut to this class.

She let her knees fall away from each other, keeping her legs crossed but just at the ankles. This started to open up a little space that would possibly just allow the slightest glance of her red panties. As Dr. Harris scanned the room Erin noticed the slightest pause as his eyes passed her.

As he turned his back to the class to point out something on one of the graphs he was displaying Erin opened her legs up and hiked her skirt up a few more inches. She was sure he would have a good view when he turned around.

Erin couldn't help but grin as he turned around, looked directly up her skirt and then lost his train of thought for a few seconds. He looked away to recover, but when he glanced back at Erin she made sure to shake her head at him letting him know that she noticed what he had looked at.

*****Marth 8th 10:50 AM*****

As the class filed out Robert was very glad no one stayed behind with any questions. He couldn't believe he had been caught looking up Erin's skirt.

He liked to glance at her when she stretched, he thought he could get away with a glance at her perky chest and flat stomach. They reminded him of what his wife's had been like when they first got together. He should have thought through what marrying such an older woman would really be like. Sure at first he had admired both her intellect and her sex drive, but that admiration faded quickly.

As he progressed in their shared field he realized his wife was not keeping up with modern theories, and her tits were sagging as fast as her interest in sex. He couldn't remember the last time they had sex that wasn't missionary position in the dark.

He had become friends with the head of residence life. The stories he heard of what these students did in the dorms were insane. There had been a call to campus safety last weekend because a student had come back to her room and her roommate was handcuffed naked and spread eagle to her bed. The guy she had been with had left with the keys.

The craziest part of the story was that she didn't even seem embarrassed as two workers cut her loose, her freshly fucked pussy and floppy tits on display for all to see. She never even thought to ask for a blanket or something to cover up with. That was just the best story from the past weekend!

He was so jealous of the students, but that was still no excuse to be ogling them during class. The other members of the faculty might look the other way with a graduate student but undergrads where hands off.

Robert was now really apprehensive of his first one on one meeting with Erin next week, but that didn't stop him from thinking about how sexy those red panties where in between those smooth thighs.

*****March 12th 9:55 PM*****

"Are you almost done?" She asked, annoyed.

"I'm trying, tell me you like it." He answered looking for the smallest bit of assistance.

"Ya, it's great." She said as unenthusiastically as possible.

Sweat was starting to roll down the back of Robert's neck and he knew if she felt any drip on her she would make him stop fucking her. It was the first time they had sex in almost a month and despite the long lay off he was having trouble cumming. Dr. Cross' pussy wasn't as wet as his hand was when he jerked off. Robert had watched so much porn that his wife laying flat on her back counting the seconds she was losing before going back to her book was so unsatisfying.

"Make sure you pull out before you finish, I don't want to feel that in me the rest of the night." She said.

He liked the sound of that, he wanted to cum on her tits. "OK where do you want it?"

"I don't care in your hand or whatever, just away from me." she snapped at him.

His heart sank, was this what it was going to be like for the rest of his life? Could he deal with that?

"OK, you got like one more minute then I need to take a shower." Great, now he had a countdown. He closed his eyes and tried to think of some of the porn he had watched, when that didn't do it he tried to think of his ex- girlfriends, but then he remembered those red panties and how Erin had hiked her skirt up, showing off those young athletic legs.

Within a few seconds he had rolled over and gripped his cock, jerking it quickly as he finally felt the release he had been working for. It shot up his stomach as he wondered if Erin's pussy was bare or if she kept some hair, he suspected she kept it shaved simply because his wife would never do that and Erin seemed like the opposite of his wife in every way.

Just as his orgasm subsided he was told "Make sure none of that gets on the sheets." He wished he had just jerked off again.

*****March 13th 4:00 PM*****

Erin waited outside Dr. Harris' office feeling slightly nervous but also determined, she wasn't even exactly sure how she wanted this to go. She had her lines planned out but wasn't exactly sure if she would be able to respond to his reaction appropriately.

*****March 13th 4:01 PM*****

Dr. Harris took a deep breath. He knew who was scheduled next and had prepared how he was going to handle this. He would allow her to vent her frustration which she must feel, but in the end he had to make it clear that she had to do a completely new project. No one had seen her first project other than the title and outline other than his wife, she had refused to turn over anything other than the miss cited paragraph, which further fueled his speculation about her jealousy of the quality of Erin's work, but that was enough information to make sure Erin took her next project in a new direction.

*****March 13th 4:03 PM******

"Hi Dr. Harris, I'm glad you're teaching this class this semester."

"It's good to see you Erin, I'm glad you seem to have a positive attitude about this situation so far." Dr. Harris said cautiously.

"Well, I'm trying to think of taking this class with you as an opportunity, I think you, and only you are the professor who can really help me achieve my goal." Erin said with as calm a tone as she could manage.

This line of discussion surprised Robert. He had expected her to be more hostile, or at least somewhat annoyed.

"Well I'm really happy to hear that" he began carefully, "what kind of goal did you have in mind?"

"Well I am glad you ask Dr. Harris." This was Erin's big moment, could she really go through with it? She took a deep breath and continued, "I'm going to get back at your wife by sucking your cock each week during these meetings then you will give me an A for the work I have already done." Holy shit she thought, she had really said it.

There was a long pause. "Umm excuse me Erin, can you say that again?" Robert was wondering what was wrong with him, he could have sworn she just offered to suck him off out of nowhere. He was seriously concerned he may be having some kind of stroke, what kind of person makes themselves hear something like that?

"Dr. Harris, you know what your wife did was wrong and completely unfair. I want to get back at her and I do not want to do all that work again. Everyone wins with this plan." Erin was starting to feel the anger she had felt the other day after her hearing. She couldn't help herself as she kept going. "Dr. Harris, I have seen you look at me in class. I have seen you look at my chest, and my stomach when I stretch. We both know you looked up my skirt the other day."

"Erin it is time for you to leave. This is wildly inappropriate." Dr. Harris prayed she listened, he had no idea how to handle this, and he couldn't leave because then she would see how hard his cock had already become.

Erin sat and looked at him for a moment longer. "I will leave if you really want, but then we only have five more meetings, so you only have five more chances. You'll give in or regret it forever with that ice queen of a wife. I hope she sucks your dick tonight but I doubt it. Think of me when you're jerking off."

*****Marth 13th 4:09 PM*****

Erin walked out of the office and her heart began thumping in her chest. She had managed to stay calm but now came the nervous part. She hoped he wouldn't report her right away. If he waited even a half hour she would be ok.

*****March 13th 4:13 PM*****

Robert stared at the door of his office, that had gone so far off the rails so fast he had no idea what to do now. Well, he knew he should report this to the dean of Student Conduct and probably the Title IX coordinator. Yes, he really should. He knew he should be doing that right away. It would be embarrassing when she said he had looked up her skirt. He had told his wife he would be home in about an hour, but if he reported this right now there is no way he would get home on time, and he would have to explain why he was late. He could always go home and then call the Dean from there, she was probably already off campus anyways.

He decided to figure this out after he had gone home. He didn't want to deal with an annoyed wife.

*****March 13th 4:48 PM*****

He walked into his house and called for his wife, then called for her a second time but there was no answer. As he dropped his keys and phone on the counter he saw the note. It drove him crazy how his wife thought nothing of leaving for the night without even mentioning she would be gone, and then leaving him a list of things she "hoped" would be done when she got home. Of course, if they weren't done she would be angry with him the whole next day.

He picked up the list to begin checking a few things off when he noticed the notification of a new email from Erin. He hesitated before reading it, but eventually decided that there was no harm in opening an email. If it was inappropriate he would immediately forward it to the Dean. It read:

Dr. Harris,

I wanted to apologize for our meeting earlier today. My presentation for my research idea was not as fully formed as it should have been. While I was hoping for more feedback from you, I understand that it is my responsibility to present a comprehensive plan for our future meetings. I look forward to doing this in our meeting next week. Thank you for this opportunity to take the class again, I promise I will show a great deal of progress by next week.

Sincerely,

Erin

Robert took a deep breath. He felt a wave of relief wash over him, she realized she had acted crazy and was going to turn it around. He was very glad he wasn't going to have to go through another disciplinary hearing.

He knew he should get to work on the list, but now that the situation had resolved itself, it wouldn't harm anything if he took a few minutes and let his mind wonder to what could have happened. He put a very small amount of lotion into his hand (his wife noticed if it got used up faster than she thought it should) and began rubbing his cock and thinking about how filthy Erin had sounded in his office.

*****March 13th 4:49 PM*****

Erin smiled as she sent the email. She knew it gave him just enough of an excuse to not turn her in, but she also didn't admit to anything other than starting her project poorly. Once she saw him a second time she really didn't think he would be able to report her. What would he say, "She did this crazy thing, I did nothing which was obviously an incredibly dumb thing to do, but now that it has escalated even further I'm reporting it. Oh and even those this attractive student offered me sex, I swear I didn't do anything, I only kept it secret from my wife."

*****March 20th 4:00PM*****

A week later Erin sat outside Dr. Harris' office once again. She felt much more confident at this point, getting this far was the hardest part. Now she just had to make him understand how much better it would be for him to agree to her plan.

The door opened and Dr. Harris invited her in. She tried to keep the smile on her face from becoming too large, but she wasn't sure she was successful in that endeavour.

"Erin, I was very happy to get your email last week. I look forward to moving past our first meeting and seeing all of the exceptional work you can do." Dr. Harris started.

Erin grinned, " You're right, Dr. Harris. The meeting we had last week was not a great reflection on myself. When I do something I do it all the way."

Robert adjusted in his chair, he felt that was an odd response.

Erin continued "What I suggested last week was not acceptable."

Dr. Harris cut in "Good I am glad we agree."

Erin paused for a moment to take a deep breath. She was so excited, this was going to be the best part. "I should not have offer you just a blow job last week. Not only am I going to suck your dick but you are going to be able to fuck me as hard as you want. Bend me over your desk, or I will ride you in that chair, but know that you have full use of my pussy as well as my mouth."

Dr. Harris froze. He couldn't believe this was happening again. "Erin, I umm I thought we were past this."

He wanted to say more but didn't know what that would be.

Erin smiled at him. "There is no past this. Your wife fucked me over and now I tricked you. What are you going to do, say I came in here offered you oral sex, you did absolutely nothing about it, then had me back in, this time I offered you intercourse and so now you're reporting it? Even if I get in trouble you won't be allowed to work with student based on your judgment. That was insane that you didn't report what I did last week! Do you think your wife will stand by you for something like this? I doubt it, plus she will always think you might have taken me up on the offer."

Robert couldn't argue with anything she had said. She was right, he had trusted that last week was a one time mistake but she had trapped him. He would be put on leave at first and then eventually they would refuse to renew his contract. He had been so close to tenure. There was no chance his wife would stay with him either, and she would make sure he wouldn't be hired by any school she knew anyone at, and that was a large number of universities.

Erin spoke a little softer, almost in a comforting tone. "Dr. Harris, just do it, just say yes and let me come here each week and make you feel great. We can both have a great semester. I genuinely think you're pretty good looking. I'll do all the things your wife won't do, you'll love it. You'll think about it for years. You're going to have to meet with me, let's have some fun."

"Please leave." He finally mumbled.

Erin knew she had won, it was now just a matter of time. He wasn't even mentioning reporting her, and in fact his statement sounded more like asking a favor then making a command. She stood up.

"I'll go, but that's one less time you're going to have the chance to fuck me."

"Please leave me alone Erin."

She stood up, not sure if he meant right now or forever. She didn't really care. "Alright, see you same time next week."

Soma99
Soma99
472 Followers