Getting The Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and stared at him for a while, then I made up my mind, "No, Daniel that isn't what I want. I don't want to get a good grade just because I know I can fuck. I want to fix what I'm doing wrong and do it on my own."

"I could help you. I could tell you everything that you are doing wrong and tell you how to fix it."

"Could you? Or is that just some feeble attempt to get me to fuck you again?"

He laughed, "no, I'm not trying to attempt anything but I would really like to see more of you. If there is one thing you can do well that would be fucking."

I giggled, "well, I think something could be arranged but wouldn't you get in trouble if anyone found out?"

"Yeah but I don't care about that. If you could keep quiet then no one would ever find out."

"Well then I think we have ourselves a deal. You help me with what I'm doing wrong and I'll fuck you whenever you want it."

"Great, but one other thing. Please, please keep wearing those types of outfits. I love them."

I smiled at him, "Okay I will."

For the rest of the semester I worked hard with Mr. Kellor to correct what I was doing wrong and passed the class with a B, which was fine with me. We'd get together even after I was out of his class so that we could fuck but I grew bored of that and eventually stopped seeing him. I knew I had made him mad by doing this but I figured he'd fine another freshman girl who couldn't pass his class either and moved on with my own life.

12