Getting Their Daily Quotient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Martha?"

"Yes, Kathy?"

"Are you married?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why are you here with me?"

"It's along story," she replied, her hand caressing Kathy's breast. "Suffice it to say the love . . . any love that there was between us, well it dissolved over the years." Martha began to cry. Kathy wiped the tears away as they fell and Martha was moved by her tenderness. "You're so sweet . . ."

"Why were you at school the other day?" Kathy sensed a mystery here and aimed to solve it.

"You have an inquiring mind I see," Martha said and sniffed, she had stopped crying. "I was called in by the principal. My daughter . . . Marlene has been cutting class and . . . I learned she's been acting like a little slut, fornicating with a group of boys, doing drugs and making porno movies. I had just watched a film with her in it when I rushed to the ladies room. I thought I was going to throw up, but when I got inside I smelled you and . . . you know the rest of the story."

"I have to be getting home, Martha," she said cautiously, testing the other woman's resolve.

Martha immediately agreed and they got dressed. They checked one another to make sure they could pass a casual inspection and then Martha started the vans engine.

"So what have you done about your daughter? Kathy knew Marlene in passing, a pretty, petite blonde with a great ass and small perky tits. 'Boy crazy,' she thought, 'really bonkers over their cocks.'

"She's grounded, possibly forever," and she laughed at the thought of what she's said. "No, no forever, but I haven't told her father and that has helped some. I mean, she's behaving herself and might even regret her actions. She's so young. Her whole future is ahead of her. The films been confiscated, destroyed even, so her record isn't blemished. But I don't know what to do with her. If she starts up again . . ."

"Maybe I can talk some sense into her," Kathy offered.

"Would you do that?"

"I can try. She knows I'm a virgin."

Martha laughed at that. "Not quite," she said kindly and touched Kathy's face with her fingertips.

"You know what I mean. No one knows about Peggy and me . . . oops . . ."

"Your secret's safe with me. Tell me, will I see you again?"

"Why not? I loved being with you tonight. I wish it would never end, but . . ."

"But is right, I have to get home too. I want you to know that you've made me a happy woman and a very satisfied one too. I can't count the number of times I got off."

"Me neither," Kathy grinned and at the same time Martha put the van in gear and eventually dropped Kathy off several blocks from home. She was home an hour before Rosa came home.