Getting Through College Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a new college experience.
1.5k words
3.64
35.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a first-generation college student. My parents gave me a lot of responsibility before leaving for college. They expect a lot from me. I was able to get into a college about an hour from home. The school had dorms to allow students to live on campus, and they provided me with a hefty scholarship. From the time I moved into campus, I became responsible for my money and housing.

The first year of school went by without a hitch. I used the money I saved from work during high school to pay for books, meals, and anything else my scholarship didn't cover.

The tuition suddenly went up the second year of college. They said something about wanting to make certain renovations to the school. But my scholarship stayed the same.

I decided I needed a job if I was going to stay in college. When I went to ask the student employment office about a job, they said something went wrong with my paperwork and I wouldn't be able to apply for a job until the next school year.

What am I going to do? I was running out of money. I couldn't quick college after already completing a year, and my parent were expecting great things from me. I didn't have a car so I couldn't work off campus. While walking to class, I noticed a sign on a school bulletin board.

Looking for young men willing to take experimental drug testing. Paying 10,000$ yearly to all willing volunteers. For more details on experimental drug and pay, contact 1-800-***-***9

It looked like a questionable sign. I decided not to call it unless I absolutely couldn't find another solution. A few weeks went by and I was down to my last little bit of money. My food was down to a few packs of ramen noodles. Dirty clothes were refolded in the corner of the room to save money on laundry.

It was time to call the number.

"Hello. This is XXX drug corporation. How may I help you?"

"Yes, hello. I am a college student and I noticed a sign about an experimental drug testing. It said you paid volunteers 10,000 dollars. I would like to know more about it."

"I am happy to help you. How about a meeting tomorrow to discuss it in more detail with our chief of medical staff? "

"That's sounds great, but I don't have a car to get there."

"That's easy, we can have someone pick you from the college parking lot at 6pm, it's only a 20-minute drive."

"Thank you."

The next day a Mercedes showed up to the school. I felt special being able to get a ride in it. I wondered what kind of person would be able to drive a Mercedes this nice. The man who walked out and opened the back door was very large. I didn't see him that well because he got back in the driver seat before I got too close, but he looked like a linebacker.

It wasn't long before I met the doctor.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Dawson. You were the one who would like to know more about the experimental drug? I think it work perfectly for you."

"What exactly is the drug meant for?"

"Oh. It's very simple. This drug is meant to transform the human body into its optimal form."

" Like steroids for athletes?"

"You can think of it that way, but is actually much more complicated. Athletes still have to exercise after taking steroids. This drug is meant to literally transform the body into it optimal form."

"Is it dangerous at all?"

"No. Besides the intended transformation. We haven't discovered any side effects so far."

"Oh, That's great, ... About the money?"

"Yes, It's 10,000$ yearly. What about it?"

"You see, I'm actually running short on cash in college right now."

"I see. The drug is actually only administered for a week. The year is so we can study the effects of the drugs. I can give you 100 dollars for every time you take the drug. Then an extra 300 after you've taken the final drug. The rest will be paid throughout the year. And if you'd like, you can start the drug process today."

"So, I can get a hundred dollars for taking the drug once today. That sounds great. When can we start."

"First sign this contract, then I'll need to take some notes. Hmm, please stand over there and take off all your clothes. 5 feet, 11 inches. Lean build. Now I'm going to need a blood sample."

The doctor made some observations about me and my body. He took a bunch of measurements. I got really embarrassed at first, but then it wasn't so bad once I got used to it. He left the room to store some of his notes and samples, and came back after a few minutes.

"It's just as I thought, you are a great subject for our experimental drug, it should show its greatest effects on someone with your specs. Here is the drug and some water."

"It's only a pill."

"Simple right."

"Yes."

I swallowed the pill with some water. I didn't notice anything different after taking the pill. The doctor said the effects are dramatic and can only take place after the full week of doses.

I walked out of the hospital after it was all over, then I realized I also needed a ride back to college. I walked back in and talked to the receptionist. She called the same guy who gave me a ride there. When he showed up I realized just how big he was. He must be at least 6'5". The muscles bulged out of his clothes all over his body. I thought it could be possible he took the same drug I'm taking. There's no way anyone's body is naturally like that.

We got in the Mercedes and he started driving. After a few minutes, I realized something.

"Um, I think the college is the other way."

"It is."

"What. Then why are we going this way."

"He pulled the vehicle over and started undoing his pants."

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? If you want a ride back to your college then you know what to do, otherwise your more than welcome walk back to college."

As he said that he pulled out his hard cock. It was already standing straight up, pulsating. My faced flush red. It was probably over 8 or 9 inches. The girth of it matched its length.

"Are you serious?"

He looked at me and unlocked the doors to the car. I knew he was very serious. It was dark out and the radio showed the time. 9 o'clock. It would take me hours to walk the distance back to college. And even worse, I wasn't sure the exact way back.

I slowly lowered my head down. I could smell the sweat coming from his cock. As I gently opened my mouth to consume his dick, it rubbed down my tongue. His cock felt like it was on fire. I thought it was going to burn my mouth.

He put the car in gear and started driving. As he drove he gave me instructions on what to do.

Sometimes I would slowly rap my tongue around the head while I let my lips lightly slide up his shaft. Other times he would ask me to see how far I could take it in my mouth. It was never far compared to his massive size. I realized just how small mine was, I was practically a woman compared to him. The hardest part was having to suck on his cock like it was lollipop while I tried to get to the center as fast as possible.

Then suddenly his cock started twitching extra fast while I was caressing the tip. Without any warning, he grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. My lips went all the way to the bottom of his shaft. I thought I was going to die and my throat starting convulsing onto his hard cock. It felt like lava came rushing into my throat and even filling my mouth. Before I could react, I had already swallowed it all. He made me clean of his cock after he finished before he let me stop.

I put my head up after sucking him off a little more and licking the cum of his cock. The scene around us looked familiar. Then I realized we were parked in the school parking lot. My heart that was beating the fastest it ever had, nearly froze. I looked around in a panic only to realize no one was nearby. Before I rushed out of the car the man handed me a hundred dollars. I left the car in and hurried back to my room. I put the hundred he gave me with the hundred from the drug testing. And fell asleep, acting like nothing ever happened.